Pounce

~Shokudaikiri Mitsutada~
燭台切 光忠

Requested by yume_aikasaki!

---------------------------------------------------------

"Look, I caught the cat!"

Everyone ran over to the owner of the voice as Nihongou took the cat out from his jacket and placed it on his lap. It was causing a ruckus at the stables, frightening the horses. It was about to escape from the stampede where the yari took hold of it easily.

It was all black in colour, reflecting a shine from the sunlight. Whenever Nihongou loosened his grip, the cat would try to run away, but sadly the yari didn't want to let it go. Soon, more swords gathered to look, including Mitsutada who had just finished cooking lunch for everyone. When he was wondering what had happened, the sight of the black cat shocked him out of his life. Squeezing through the group of tantous, he took the cat from the yari and smiled awkwardly at his surprised look.

"It's my pet cat... I got her just yesterday from the shops. I'll go off then..!" With that, he went of hurriedly before the yari spoke. "Since when did Mitsutada have a pet cat? A new pet shop had opened?"

~~

Making sure that no one was following him, he then entered his room and set the cat down, taking a new set of clothes from his closet. He then set it beside the cat before saying, "Please wear this until you return back to your room. Excuse me then." The man then left his room and waited for her summon.

"Thanks for helping, Mitsu... I almost died of shock when Nihongou found me.. I couldn't go back to my room in time for my transformation.."

The sword gripped his fist tightly before cornering her to the wall, surprising her.

"I can't hold back anymore, Aruji... You're such a cute cat..." The sage shivered at his touch as he grazed his finger on her jawbone. Adjusting to the foreign feeling slowly, he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to himself.

"Then... Am I your pet cat...? You said that earlier."

He released and looked at her before hiding his face in her neck, trying not to show his embarrassed face.

"What... Embarrassed?"

"N-Not at all!"