Austin Mahone Imagines

By Queenhemmingx

More

i'll wait for you part 1
i'll wait for you part 2
The Red Carpet (Romantic)
Forever (cute)
Like my (DIRTY)
The Wedding (romantic)
The Gift (romantic)
out in the open (cute)
Truth or Dare (cute)
The Teddy Bear (cute)
I'm Thirsty (cute)
Crushing (cute)
Will he save you? (sad/romantic)
The Beach (cute)
We Have Something Planned (DIRTY)
You Need Me (Sad/Cute)
Our First Christmas (cute/DIRTY/romanic)
You Cheated (I Think)
You Guys Get Caught (cute/kinda dirty)
The Best Present (DIRTY/ Romantic)
Being In Love (sad/cute)
He Was Jealous (bad/cute)
perfect kiss (cute/short)
being in love
Picking Austin Up At The Airport (cute)
Happy Birthday (cute)
Its Austins Birthday (cute)
Austin! (cute/romantic)
Your First Fight (sad)
Silent Treatment
Wake Up! (DIRTY)
Austins Sick (cute)
The Papis (cute)
Your A Dork! (cute)
You Asked For It
Lazy Day
Austream Together
Basketball
Hes Sick
For The Better
He Didn't Know What To Get You
Poor Austin
Tell Me How You Really Feel
Moving In With Him
I Promise You
Save It! (Sad)
Save It ! Part 2 (sad)
Save It ! part 3 (sad/cute)
He Asks You Out
A Special Message
A/N: About Justin Bieber
Babysitting
First baby
You Tell Austin Your Pregnant (cute) {koradarden}
OH MY GOD part 1 (DIRTY) {AngelaMahone}

Your First Fight - part 2 (cute/DIRTY)

641 9 0
By Queenhemmingx

"Babe I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you!" Austin says , grabbing your arm and turning you around, so your facing him. " Austin let go of me!'', you shoot back. ''No! Not until you forgive me.'', he says staring deeply into your eyes. ''Why should I forgive you! I was worried you actually got hurt!" , say still trying to get out of his grip but its no use, he's stronger than you. ''Because I love you! More than anything! I didn't mean to scare you.", he says with a hopeful glint in his eyes. '' I don't know Aus-'', you say but Austin interrupts you by smashing his lips into yours. Kissing you with all the passion in his body. He stops to say '' I can make it up to you ", he says. " How?'', you say curiously. '' Jump '' , he says crouching  down for you to jump up on his back. He puts you down and opens the car door for you. ''where are we going?'', you say . ''Home" he replies with a smirk on his face. ''oh god Austin, I know what your going to do", you say with a smirk. ''yep'' , he say emphasizing the P. you can see the big bulge forming in his pants. causing you to giggle. You guys get home and Austin gets out of the car opens your door, he winks and  starts running into the house leaving you outside. You blush and hurry into the house. You find Austin in his room with his hands down his pants. “Oh woah.” You say, standing there, not sure what to do. “Close the door.” He grunts. You quickly close it and look anywhere except at him. “Uh..” You say after a moment. “Come help me…?” Austin says “Um Austin… I-I..” “It’s alright if you don’t want to, babe.” He groaned. ‘Fuck… what am I getting into…’ you thought. “I-I do! Um but… I haven’t… err….” He chuckles, “You haven’t lost your V-Card. I know…” You blush, “You’re so cute.” He gets up and walks over to you, kissing you passionately. “Do you want this? Me?” he asked inbetween kisses. You nod, breathless from how… right everything felt in that moment. You undressed eachother quickly, part from excitement and part from not knowing when Mama Mahone was going to be back. He lied you down on his bed, his thumb stroking your cheek. “It’ll hurt baby, I’m sorry.” You nodded quickly. He pushed through you, and you felt a popping sensation. You screamed through clenched teeth letting a tear fall. Austin kissed it away, “Tell me when to move.” “Move.” You gasp. You reached pretty quickly and you put on your shorts and tank again and Austin his board shorts and he held you for the rest of the afternoon, mumbling about how amzing you are and how much he loved you….

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.6K 35
"Some secrets can kill your closest friends/loved ones"
1K 48 30
Dont Give Up On Me Not Now Not Ever Not After Everything Everything Leading To Now Please If I Beg Will You Stay If I Get On My Knees If I Do These T...
7.2K 847 59
So, I guess I 'll start a simple story about a simple , unremarkable girl. While there, the girl can be seen from afar. She is like a ray of sunshine...
252K 3.7K 35
Welcome to another set of imagines with the people of your dreams. All imagines are written by yours truly and we are back and slightly better. So si...