Swords & Saniwa

By yakitori_sama

@PLS READ 'SWORDS & SANIWA 2' FOR THE REMAINING ONESHOTS. THIS IS A COMPLETED BOOK.@ Touken Ranbu Fanfics :) ... More

Candlelight
The Little Fox
The Killer
Sake (酒)
Seen
Cicatrix
Unusual
Hot Spring
Food
Work
Ornament
End
Wound
Spirit
Beans
Heat
Author's Note
Drown
Prodigious/1
Prodigious/2
A/N
Dreamland
Hidden
Shine
Omake/Side Story
News!!
Sounds
Luck
Fate
Lost
Rest
Consternation
Hide
Sleep
A/N + Request Section (CLOSED)
New Book
Bind
Beauty
NEW BOOK!!
Dreams
Unending
Negligence
Omake: 2
Adventure
Days
Words
Work
Jewel
NEW SWORD!!
Weaponry
Kiwame
##Requests##CLOSED
String
Endless
Stone
Sweets
Matchstick
Tolerate
Trip
Beginning
Annoy
Paint
Palace
Notice
True
Play
Wail
Sight
Blossoms
Break
Blank
Eleven
Acceptance
Writer's Adventures
Heroic
Poke
Requests!!!!
Omamori
Slumber
Ring
Voice
Fall
Trap
Visit
Allergy
NEW SWORD!!
Cause
Line
Bruise
Assistance
Spar
Apologetic
Forbidden
Glass
Clarity
Chatter
Healer
Lovestruck
Pounce
Sudden
REQUESTS!!!!!
Idolize
Scapula
Restart
Shield
Exception
Gratitude
Legend
Agenda
Pluviophile
Momentum
Showdown
Sow
Dryer
Trouble
Ufotable's Katsugeki (Not an update of fic!)
Condition
Awry

Potion

2.3K 40 0
By yakitori_sama

~Kousetsu Samonji~
江雪 左文字

Requested by Fathrui99!

--------------------------------------------------------

"Nope, I am in dreamland... Yes! I am in my dreamland!" She told herself excitedly and pinched her cheek, only to see the same view in front of her. Her excited expression soon turned into a shocked expression.

Kousetsu was now a child.

"Nee-san... Who are you..?" He said as soon as he woke up to the small commotion.

She had no idea how to answer his question. She couldn't just tell him that "Hi I am F/N and I am your master" and just walk off. He would think that the female in front of him was a lunatic.

"Kousetsu..."

"How did you know my name? Who are you, nee-san?" He asked once more.

She sighed as she took the child in her arms and stormed towards where Yagen was.

~~

"I am deeply sorry for this... General."

He bowed down lowly as he said, guilty of what he had done.

A few hours earlier, he had developed something that treats common colds in swords. Kousetsu was having a cold, and thus became his test subject.

And there was another problem. 

How can he be reverted back to his usual form?

"If Kousetsu can't change back, you are seriously in big trouble, Yagen Toushirou. You're lucky that I didn't tell Ichigo about this."

He gulped at her words, not daring to test his newly-made potions on the other swords anymore. What's done has been done. Nothing could save him from the situation that he was in now.

"Any weird or poisonous substances inside that potion?"

"No, it's purely made out of herbs. I think the effect might last the whole day. I did test it out on myself for that fact."

"The fact that you're using your body to test all those newly-made medicine is enough for me to dismantle you, Yagen. My patience is hitting the maximum level right now."

"Once again, I deeply apologise for my acts, General."

As the sage was talking with Yagen, the child grabbed her shoulder length hair and pulled, causing her to fall forward.

"Uwah! Oww... Kousetsu!Kou...setsu..?"

He was gone from her sight.

~~

"K-Kousetsu-dono! What happened?" Ichigo said while squatting down and holding the kid on the shoulders. He could not believe the sight in front of him. Kousetsu is a child now? For once he actually thought that he was seeing things because he was too tired.

"Who are you, nii-san?"

"W-What..? N-Nii-san...? I am Ichigo, Kousetsu-dono!" He told him his name while looking up to see the sage with Yagen behind her.

"Yagen, don't tell me you caused this...?"

"...Yes. I am sorry, Ichi-nii."

"Ichigo, don't be mad at him. He just wanted to help Kousetsu recover his cold. Hey, Kousetsu! Nee-san is here, so do you want to play?" She crouched down and asked him, hoping that he would say 'yes' to her request. Perhaps this will the best time to close the gap between them ever since he came to her citadel.

"I'll play with nee-san then... Bye, Ichi-nii." His small hand waved at the dazed tachi as she picked him up in her arms and went to the courtyaard, happy at his agreement.

~~

"Shh.. He's asleep now." The sage made the motion while putting her index finger on her lips as Sayo and Souza entered the room. Kousetsu was tucked in comfortably in the futon, sleeping soundly despite their loud entrance.

"It's been sometime since I was so close with him... It's a good start, right?" She said with an awkward smile, hoping for their agreement.

"Don't worry, Aruji. I am sure that he would be closer to you once he reverts back to normal."

"Is that so... Thank you, Sayo. It's getting late, so turn in for the night. Have a good rest to both of you." 

Seeing them out from her room, she then gazed at the sleeping child and smiled as she slipped into the futon with the slightest movement possible.

~~

Dawn.

As she fluttered her eyes open, all she saw was Kousetsu being back to his usual form.

"Kousetsu! You're back to normal!" She said elatedly, wanting to throw herself towards the figure before stopping her actions.

"I deserve nothing but death for what I've done, Aruji. Please dismantle me."

"Huh..?" 

She did sleep with him last night in the same futon.

...Oh.

Oh.

"I-I am sorry... Kousetsu... I got too happy yesterday..."

The day went by as she tried to repair the gap between her and Kousetsu once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 296 15
A Kogitsunemaru x Saniwa story ------------------------------------ It started out as a bright future for the young sage, but no one knows how dest...
3K 170 3
"I know that I love her the first time I laid my eyes on her" That's what I always said in my heart when she's near me. No underclassman could make...
1.1K 20 7
❝ Love is a Devil ❞ - jjk various x reader ONESHOTS! Started April 15 2024 Ended: continuing ➽──────────────❥ I'll try taking requests but please b...
336 23 20
Itachi and Sakura both have busy lives, and plans for their futures. Unfortunately, Tsunade and Mikoto do as well. When the two women connive to get...