My Bad Girl Ways

By Giavannih

"Why did you do it Eli?!", I growl with tears falling down my cheeks. Eli just stares at me with no emotion a... More

MY BAD GIRL WAYS...chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
List of my stories

Chapter 49

2.2K 62 6
By Giavannih

GiA'S POV

Feeling my throat dry in need of water I slowly start to flutter my eyes open stretching my legs and arms out.

Suddenly I feel a heavy weight on my waist scanning my eyes down I see a familiar light tan half sleeved tatted arm.

Furrowing my brows I slowly turn my head to the side turning back a bit seeing a sleeping Eli next to me.

Wtf how he get in?

I felt a little breeze suddenly come in through the window causing me to shiver a bit.

Getting away from Eli's grip and off the bed I go close my window when I notice there was no glass on my window.

Oh hell no

My eyes land on the trash can where I see nothing, but shattered glass most likely belonging to my broken window.

Fucking Eli!

I go down stairs feeling still somewhat drunk to get a glass of water.

drinking a whole glass I feel hydrated from the thirst that was killing me earlier.

I Fill up my cup again this time heading upstairs.

Suddenly the image of him kissing Francia behind my back slid through my mind making me remember why I drank in the first place.

Clenching my hand I grab the cup tight feeling tears of anger building up.

Seeing Eli sleep peacefully like nothing happened made me angrier.

I don't kno what came over me, but I spilled my cup of water on his face causing him abruptly jump up coughing.

"WTF GIA!", He growls wiping the spilled water off his eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE CHEATER AND HOW DARE YOU BREAK IN?!", I hiss crossing my arms over my chest.

"I had no choice you weren't answering I need to fix us"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!", I yelled as a tear manages to fall down my cheek.

Eli's eyes soften seeing the tear fall down my cheek quickly standing up off of my bed stepping near me.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME!", I firmly say stepping back.

"Baby please let me explain.. I would never cheat on you I swear", his voice cracks as his eyes get glossy.

"YOU WERE FUCKING KISSING HER! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT? YOU CHEATED ON ME!", I angrily shout as tears are now bursting out of my eyes.

"I WAS DRUGGED!", Eli shouts in frustration.

"Drugged?", I furrow my brows wiping the fallen tears with my hand.

"Yes drugged... I swear I thought I was kissing you.. I was set up"

"How did you confuse me with her she doesn't even look like me?", I say confused.

"If you let me fucking explain you'll understand now shut up!", He groans his fingers going through his hair.

I stayed quiet for a second giving him a nod for him to explain.

After hearing everything I felt stupid, but there was still a bit of doubt in me.

"Do you believe me?", Eli interrupts my thought.

"Yes but no... I don't know", I mumble feeling indecisive.

"Are you serious? What do I have to do for you to believe me? Take a drug test?", He shakes head.

"Yes"

"What?!", He furrows his brows at me.

"I want you to take a drug test that's the only way you'll get me back", I demand.

"Fine but I haven't done shit since we've been together I don't understand why you don't trust me?!", he hisses.

"I have trust issues okay!"

Eli looks at me raising a brow

I take in a deep breath, "it's not you its just its hard for me to trust since my ex did what he did almost two years ago"

"Talk to me baby I'm here to listen", he says trying to grab me.

I step away from his grip making him sigh.

It's time to open up completely with him as he has with me

"His name is Ray I meet him towards the end of my Sophomore year then dated him in the summer all the way through the beginning of my Junior year. At first everything was fine until our second month of being together he started being distant. I was young and to dumb to notice anything or maybe I just trusted to much. He got along with my friends as well as Jesiah and some of his boys. We eventually kicked it occasionally and believe it or not I didn't drink nor blaze before until Ray introduced those things to me. He always kept telling to stop being so uptight", I pause taking in a breather.

I look at Eli's emerald green eyes who was entirely focused on me.

So I continue, "eventually I gave in into his peer pressure ending up liking the feel from it all. We dated for about 5 months during our entire relationship all we did was argue about me not wanting to have sex with him. It was almost as if that's all he wanted from me. I really liked him a lot, but I didn't love him and I've always said to myself if I lose my Virginity it has to be with someone I'm in love with. I know how cliche that sounds especially for being known as a bad girl".

A smile formed on my lips seeing Eli's huge grin after I said, "if I lose my virginity it has to be with someone I'm in love with"

"Continue", Eli says.

"Well one day I didn't hear from him for two days straight. I began to worry about his whereabouts, so I decided to go look for him at his house. I borrowed my mom's car heading to his house, I knocked once causing the door to open. By the looks of it no one seemed to be home, so I turned around about to leave when I heard a female giggle".

I paused again for a bit taking a sip of water since my throat was feeling dry again. As I put down the cup I continued where I left off.

"I followed the giggles that were coming from upstairs once upstairs the giggles got louder and louder as well as shuffling noises. My stomach started to feel nauseous when I realized this voice was coming from Rey's bedroom. I put my ear onto the door and heard,"harder baby!" This made me burst the door open my eyes landed on Rey fucking Ana on his bed. Rey looked at me and smirked, oh boy I'll never forget that smirk on his stupid face".

My voice cracks on the last part as a lump was suddenly stuck in the back of my throat.

Eli tried pulling me into a hug, but I quickly pushed him back, "let me finish please".

"Instead of Rey getting off of her and explaining himself to me. He said, "it's over between us and don't think this is the first time I cheated on you believe me, I've cheated on you so many times with so many girls and gosh were you so stupid to think I'd wait for you. You see I get what I want somewhere else your pathetic and worthless! Get the fuck out of my house!", "After he said that he turned away from me and began fucking Ana in front of me as Ana laughed".

Tears started falling down like a waterfall as I finished telling Eli that horrible event from my past remembering all the pain, anger, and betrayal as it made me relive that exact moment that made me into the bitch I am today.

I try to cover my ugly crying face with my hands.

Eli quickly steps forward pulling me into a hug as he hugs me tightly into protective mode.

I let it all out as I tightly hug Eli back letting my tears flow down onto his shoulder.

"Thank you for opening up with me baby", he whispers into my ear.

I don't respond since I'm crying like a little baby right now.

"Fuck him he has no idea what he lost.. I love you with all of my heart Gia and please believe me when I say I will never cheat or hurt you in any way", he adds as he whispers into my ear.

The reason why I hate opening up is because when I cry it's hard for me to stop since I keep everything bottled up for so long.

Eli pulls back a bit cuffing my cheek making me look up at him.

He then places his lips onto my lips and I don't hesitate to kiss him back.

I stop crying as our lips move in sync together.

Eli's hands grip onto both of my thighs pulling me up as I wrap my legs around his waist.

He then makes his way towards my bed laying me down slowly and carefully onto it without breaking our kiss.

I feel him pull down my shorts and underwear.

He then begins to unbuckle his jeans pushing them off on the floor.

This time he didn't ask for permission to enter me as he usually did instead I feel him insert himself in me as he slowly thrusts in and out of me.

Our kisses began to deepen as his thrusts became rougher and faster making me moan.

I detach my lips from his as more louder moans start to leave my mouth.

Next thing led to another and now I'm on top of him riding him slowly as his hands grips onto my hips.

His hands slide up my body going under my shirt as he stops on my breasts gripping onto them.

"I love you", he moans out .

Feeling that familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I realize I'm close to my release.

Also noticing Eli is almost to his release since his thrusts under me are beginning to slow down.

I start to feel tightening in the pit of my stomach increase.

Moaning loudly as I feel my walls tightening around Eli's length.

"Cum for me baby", his husky voice moans out.

"I love you too", I moan as I feel myself release and at the same time I feel Eli release after me.

I place a kiss on his lips before getting off of him laying down next to him.

After a few seconds of catching our breaths Eli turns to face me pulling me into him.

I hug him as I lay my head on his chest.

Feeling Eli's hand play with my hair I shut my eyes feeling exhausted, yet comfortable as we both drift off into sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 1.9K 32
He once told me no one knows the real him.I didn't think he meant it, and not in a good way. He is a straight A student, and everyone knows it, not t...
3.5M 90.1K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
224K 4K 19
Meet Isabel. She gets along with most people, not super popular but she's not a wallflower either. Isabel doesn't need anyone else in her life not to...
16.6M 310K 26
He leaned in closer, if that was even possible, his spearmint breath fanning across my face. My breathing got caught in my throat as he lowered his m...