The Concert Girl.

Von _1Dsugarplum

Mehr

The Concert Girl.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Epilogue

Chapter 50

980 14 6
Von _1Dsugarplum

*Julianne's P.O.V.*

Everything is black. Pitch Black. I try to open my eyes, but they are too heavy. I hear faint voices around me, but they are so faint that I can't make out the exact words being used.

Sleep Julianne. Just sleep. At least for 10 minutes.

All of my thoughts shut down.

**

"Julianne. Julianne." My shoulders are being shook softly.

I try to open my eyes but they are still too heavy.

"Julianne. Julianne." I recognize my mother's voice.

"Juju! Come on, wake up! Harry woke up!" Karen's voice say and my eyes immediately flutter open.

"What?!" I say and smile broadly.

My mother smiles back at me. "He woke up a couple of minutes ago, we didn't want to wake you, so the boys went in to see him." She says.

"Why didn't you wake me?! Does Anne know?!" I look back at Anne who is asleep on Robin's shoulder.

I quickly get out of my chair and run over to where Anne is. "Anne! Anne!" I shake her.

Her eyes open slowly. "Huh? What's wrong Julianne?" She begins sitting up on her chair. Her eyes widen, "is Harry ok?!" She says louder.

I nod frantically. "He woke up! He's awake Anne!" A giggle escapes my lips.

"Can we go in and see him!?" Shock fills her face as she smiles and gets up from the chair.

"The boys are in there now, but yeah, we can!"

"Oh thank goodness!" She sighs relief and gives me a big hug.

I pace the room nervously waiting for the boys to come out so that I can go in and see Harry.

Ten minutes later, the boys return with the doctor. If it wasn't because I was so excited, I would say that their expressions were kind of serious, in shock even.

"Can I go see him now!?" I run up to them.

The exchange looks and the doctor begins "Um. He. Um."

"Is everything ok?" I ask suspiciously.

"Mr. Styles. Well, Harry had some intense head trauma."

"What does that mean?" I bring my eyebrows together with a sense of confusion.

"He." The doctor continues.

"Julianne, we think that Harry can't remember anything that has happened in the last four years."

"What?!" Anne rushes over from her seat, but for me, everything is frozen.

"No. No. That can't be possible."  I shake my head and laugh. "Harry remembers me. He has to remember me. I'm his girlfriend." I chuckle. They stay silent. "Come on guys, you can stop playing now, just take me to the room." I gently push past them and move closer to the hall that they came from.

"Julianne. I am so sorry to say this, but Harry doesn't seem to remember any recent events. He doesn't even remember the accident. In fact... he asked the boys ... if they... won the X Factor." The doctor says.

"No." I shake my head. "No. You are lying. Why are you lying to me?!" Anger begins building up inside me.

"We aren't lying Juju. Harry-" Louis starts off.

"No! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" I yell. "He remembers me. He does!" I turn around and begin running in the direction that they came from. "Does anyone know where Harry Styles is?" I begin crying. I bump into a nurse, the nurse that was providing us with news about Harry a couple of hours ago. "Can you tell me where his room is, please? Harry Styles." I try to remain calm.

"Sure. He's in room 589." She smiles at me. "Congratulations on him waking up by the way. Here, let me open the door for you, you can't get in without swiping a faculty pass." She says to me.

"T-thank y-you." I say to her as I wait for her to open the door. Once she does, I slightly smile at her and quickly begin walking towards room 589.

"Julianne!" I hear people calling out behind me.

 "No! I need to find Harry." I whisper to myself and begin running.

I turn a corner. Room 576.

Keep going Julianne.

I pass a couple more doors until I see it. Room 589.

I slowly turn the doorknob, and walk into the room.

There he is, he lays on the bed with bruises over his arms and one on his face. His eyes are closed, but I cannot find it in me to let him sleep in peace. He remembers me. I know he does.

A tear falls down my face as I gently bring my hand across his cheek.

I am brought aback when his eyes fly open.

"Harry." I say as more tears fall from my eyes.

His face remains emotionless. After a couple of seconds, his facial expression changes. He looks scared.

I wipe my eyes. "Harry?" Why hasn't he tried to hug me? Why is he acting like this.

He slightly turns his head to the side, now he looks confused.

It is almost as if he is analyzing me, analyzing my face.

No. He remembers me. I know he does.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

Why didn't the guys answer my question. Instead, they looked as if something was wrong. As if I was crazy or something. But, I'm not crazy. I remember, we were standing on stage on the finale of the X factor, then, after that, well, after that everything turned black and now I'm here.

Maybe they just don't want to tell me that we lost, maybe they are waiting until I get out of this place to tell me.

Dammit man, we worked so hard, we should have won.

I need to remember to bring this conversation back up when they come in here to see me again.  Did we at least win second place?

Hmm, I wonder if my mum is out there. I feel as if I haven't seen mum and Gemma for such a long time even though it's just been a couple of days. Those are the struggles of being on the X factor, you don't get to see your loved ones as often.

I wonder how I even got here, what happened to me? What kind of accident was I in? It must have been a bad one since I am all beat up. Everything hurts, even blinking hurts.

Maybe I should just sleep. Or try to sleep at least, I feel as I have been sleeping for a while so I am not quite tired, but I guess I can close my eyes and try.  

I close my eyes and blurry images fly through my head.  I must be asleep already, I must be dreaming.

**

I hear a door creaking open, and moments later, I feel a gentle rub against my cheek. My eyes swing open, and in front of me is a girl. A pretty girl. I realize that she's not a doctor or a nurse because she is dressed in casual clothes. I feel as if I have seen her before, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

She says my name, but I am too caught up in the tears that are falling from her eyes.

Did I do something to this girl? Why is she crying? The idea that I might have done something to her, bad enough to make her cry, terrifies me.

She says my name again.

Who is she? I stare at her, taking in all of her features, but nothing comes to me.

"W-why are you crying?" I ask her. "Don't cry."

"Oh, Harry!" She responds and brings her body down to me to hug me. "I knew you would remember me." She continues crying.

Ok. Now, I'm confused.

"The doctor and the boys said you didn't, but, I knew you did!" She says as her head is buried into my neck and I feel her tears against my skin.

"I'm sorry -" I begin to say but she cuts me off as she gets back up.

"Sorry? No! Don't be sorry babe! I am so happy that you are ok, and still with us." She brushes her hand against my cheek again.

Babe?

"No. I'm... sorry, um..." I say, and sigh, with a confused expression. Her hand drops from my face as she looks at me waiting for me to continue. Now she is the one that looks confused. "I- I ... W-who ... Who are...you?" I ask her and her eyes go wide.

**

Hey guys, this is just a quick authors note. First of all, I want to say thank you to all my readers for reading my story. Tons of love for you all! I also want to give a special thanks to  disguisedirectioner for writing a comment on the last chapter. I can't express myself enough when saying that your comments give me motivation to write the next chapter quicker. So please, please, please, take a minute to comment something, anything. Feedback, "Hi!", anything! I honestly pay more attention to comments than I do to votes because comments is one of the few ways that I can actually interact with my readers. So please, just comment something. Who knows, maybe you can even motivate me enough to do a double update today. *Hint Hint*

Thank you for reading my little plead for comments. Tons of love! Xx 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
24.2K 360 16
Youre a new girl in a new town. You move next door to a bad boy with a secret past. You end up going to the same high school and have the same classe...
32.5K 629 29
Stella is a 21 year old girl with a 4 year old daughter. The father of the child, Niall, had to go back to Ireland and promised to come back after a...
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...