VIXX Imagines -Discontinued-

Por ChloeCookie165

Cute,fluffy, and sometimes angsty oneshots, short imagines,text conversations and fanfictions between you and... Más

Captured // N
New student // Ravi
Music School // Leo
Teacher // Hongbin
Art // Ken
Amusement Park // Hyuk
Boyfriend // N
Manager // VIXX
Make-up // Leo
Teacher // Ken
Music // Hongbin
Bad boy // Ravi
Basketball // Hongbin
Father // N
Eternity // Hyuk
Slaves // Leo
Slaves // Leo // pt. 2
Slaves // Leo // Pt. 3
Slaves // Leo // pt. 4
Slaves // Leo // End
Preview:Voodoo Doll
Voodoo Doll // N
Voodoo Doll part 2
Crush // Hyuk
Flirt // Hongbin
Bad boy // Leo
Brother // Hyuk
The cover-up
N(the cover-up)
Leo(The cover-up)
Ken(The cover-up)
Ravi(The cover-up)
Hongbin (The cover-up)
Hyuk(The cover-up)
The trainee // N
Make-up // Ken
VIXX as pets
Vixx as your brother
VIXX as your best friend
VIXX as classmates
VIXX as fathers
VIXX as a stalker
Cafe // Leo
VIXX in kindergarten
VIXX as your son
VIXX as boyfriend
VIXX as younger brothers
VIXX: Drunk
VIXX as boyfriends
Vampire // VIXX // pt. 2
Vampire // VIXX // pt. 3
VIXX as classmates
VIXX as fathers
VIXX as younger brothers
A/N
Servant // Hongbin
Twins // Hongbin × Ravi
Vampire // VIXX // End
VIXX as brothers(Hyung line)
A/N(Announcement)
Car ride // Leo
Sleeping // Ken
Drunk // VIXX
Lost // VIXX
Lost // VIXX // Pt. 2
Memory // Leo
Drabble: Hakyeon
Drabble: Taekwoon
Drabble: Jaehwan
Drabble: Wonshik
Drabble: Hongbin
Drabble: Sanghyuk
Short Imagines
Buddies // Hongbin
Senior // Leo
President // N
Silence // Neo
Lies // Hyukbin
Cheater // Raken
Couples // VIXX
Blood // Hongbin
Blind // Hakyeon
Winter // VIXX (A/N)
VIXX as brothers
Carbon Copies // Hongbin
Arranged Marriage // Jungkook
The End
Volleyball // Hongbin
Dare // Wonshik
Heart break // Jaehwan
Revenge // Hongbin
Poison // Taekwoon
Shadow Puppets // Hakyeon × Hongbin
Valentines // Ravi
Wizard // Sanghyuk
VIXX as vampires
VIXX as Dragons
Guardian Demon // Sanghyuk
Heist // VIXX
Fake Date // Hakyeon // GA
Results

Vampire // VIXX

2.5K 48 4
Por ChloeCookie165

The chapter after VIXX: Drunk will probably not be published because it's kind of just repeating what happens in the episode of VIXXtv and it isn't that funny. The following chapter is about 2000 words long so beware. Tell me what you think and comment if you want me to complete it. It'll only be another chapter long about the same length but I'll need your opinion. For now, enjoy~ Also, what do you think of VIXX's comeback? I already pre-ordered the album and I'm super excited. It'll be the last album I can buy though how sad ;(. Anyways, onto this chapter~

? : Princes, the blood slaves and maids will arrive soon.

?: Got it.

?: Are they pretty?

?: i don't care as long as they taste good.

?: oh brother,you just want their body.

?: ........

?: I can't wait to drink their blood.

?: Yes, they have been carefully hand-picked by Andrew and I. They are of the best quality and you will not be disappointed. There is even a special one.

?: Good.

?: You're dismissed.

.

"Grab her!"

Her large white wings desperately tried to raise themselves up but failed. The broken bones and blood leaking out of her proved to be too much for her body to handle. They roughly grabbed her by the hair and her wings slump down in defeat. She had been caught by the "mad men". They kidnap innocent young girls to sell off as slaves,maids or use as a blood bank. Usually they target humans but this angel caught their eye. The way her wings were pure white, the way her blue eyes shone and the way her black hair flew in the wind just captivated them. They had to have her. It was a perfect plan, they could sell her off for millions of dollars while have some eye candy. Except, hey didn't know she was a hybrid. One of the rarest kind.

Angel × Vampire.

Chloe POV

How long have I been here? I fall on my back as I grab my reeling head. My vampire was begging to come out but he prevented it. The both of them were arguing in my head, causing a major headache.

Chloe: Both of you shut up.

Damien(Angel): But.......

Draco(Vampire): Chloe darling,you want to let me out don't you?

Chloe: Not right now. Leave Damien alone. In fact, both of you leave me alone. I need some time to myself.

They both obey me as I lean against the wall. I steady my breathing as I try to collect my thoughts. Ignore Draco and be a slave or embrace Draco and escape? I need to escape.

Chloe: Draco~

Draco: Yes my lady?

Chloe: Aren't you thirsty?

Draco: Blood..........

Chloe: *gulping* I'm thirsty too. How about we get a drink?

Draco: *smirking* Good choice.

My body grows limp as I allow my mind to be taken over. One of my blue eyes turn red as my fangs protrude out. I shut my mouth as I hear the guard approaching. He opens the gate before making his way towards me. Grabbing me by my neck,I let my neck fall limply.

Guard: Look at me,you bitch.

Draco: Your wish is my command.

The guard lets me go in shock as Draco's deep voice escapes my mouth. I look up and he takes a few step back. Before he could take another, I quickly grab him. I quckly straddle him before looking at him, feeling my hunger grow. Bending down,I open my mouth. I smirk slightly as I feel his fear rolling off him in waves. I don't resist as I bite into his neck. The sweet,warm blood explodes in my mouth and I savour the flavour.

?: ARGHHHHHHHHHH!

Snapping my head up, I notice a girl on the floor, grabbing her chest.

?: you're.......you're........

I chomp down onto the guy's neck, instantly killing him. Pulling back,I continue observing the girl. I wipe the blood away from my mouth as I watched her cover her mouth in shock.

?: You're a monster.

Draco: Yeah so what? We killed off a potential guard that could've raped or abused you.

?: your....your voice.

I roll my eyes as I stand up. She backs up and I walk right past her. Looking around the prison, I feel Draco retreating back.

You: Going home already?

Draco: I am pretty full.

You: Get some rest. But loan me your powers.

Draco: Of course.

My eye turns back to blue and my fangs go back in but my vision,hearing and power still remains the same.

?: 1 hundred thousand, SOLD.

Peering into the room,I feel myself gag. A bunch of vampires stare at the innocent young girls as they're overcomed with fear. Bidding money to get their blood,service,body.

?: You! What are you doing here?

I feel my blood run cold as hundred pairs of eyes land on me.

Chloe: Shit.

I'm pushed into the room and forced to kneel on the stage. The auctioneer lifts my chin to face the audience before smiling.

Auctioneer: Ahhh,our most precious one. Chloe. She's a virgin, O- blood type and an Angel.

Gasps erupt in gasps at the information given out and I cringe. In a sense these traits were perfect for a slave. Someone who hadn't been used before, the rarest blood type and being an Angel was a bonus.

?: 100,000!

?: 500,000!

?: 700,000!

?: 1 million!

?: 10 billion!

The audience grows into a silence and I look at the person. Oh no........

.

Standing in front of the 6 princes were the ladies dressed in provocative maid outfits. Under the intense stares of the attractive, tall prince,the ladies become self-conscious and shy.

Chloe: LET GO!

All pairs of eyes shift to the lady struggling in the arms of the two guards. One of prince lifts his head in amusement before making a small hand gesture. The guards simultaneously let go of her. Normally, people would fall to the ground but this lady easily catches her balance while her glare remained.

Chloe: You've the wrong person.

?: Ah~ You must be the special one. The one we paid 10 billion for?

The girls gasp at the amount, one of the prince glances at them and silence falls again. The prince moves closer to her before grabbing a handful of her hand. He sniffs and feels as though he was intoxicated.

?: My, my, you sure smell.....heavenly.

?: Ravi.......

Ravi: Ah~ My bad. My name's Ravi. These are my brothers.

He begins introducing them and Chloe easily matches their names to the face. Leo, the fierce looking one. N, the slightly tanner one. Hongbin, the one with the dimples. Ken, the one with the high nose. Hyuk , the tallest one. Lastly, Ravi, the disgusting one.

Chloe: Let me repeat myself.....I'm not going to be your slave.

Hongbin: Mhmmm, that's too bad.

He bends down to her height before smirking at her. He grabs her neck and pulls her in close.

Hongbin: We paid good money for you. And we plan to make the best use of it.

For some reason, the other girls feel envious at this action and Leo notices this.

Leo: Don't worry, you'll get your punishment.

They shift their eyes somewhere else and the 6 princes begin making their way towards the girls. They choose their prey before grabbing them by the waist. They lick the girls on the neck, earning them a moan. They bite down the pain and pleasure exploded within the girls. This left the others with a sense of emptiness and disappointment of not being choosen. Chloe feels Draco coming forward again.

Draco: Blood.......I need it.

Chloe bites her lips as she feels her fangs protruding. It extended out until her fangs pierced her own skin. The blood flows out and Chloe quickly licks it away.

Leo: You.........

Chloe looks up and immediately licks her lips. Her fangs go back in but Leo pulled her chin towards him.

Leo: You're jealous aren't you?

Chloe: Why would I be?

They stare into each others' eyes for a few more moments before Leo tore his eyes away. Chloe smirk in amusement before turning serious again. She doesn't have a choice but to be their slave. What a burden. The girls,including Chloe was dismissed and they went to start their duties. For some reason, Hongbin throws her a look of guilt as she walks to her doom.

~6 Months later~

Grabbing her neck in pain,she feels the two holes on her neck slowly closing up.

Draco: Blood...........

Chloe: I know. I'm parched too.

She forced the fangs back before deciding to go steal some blood. Moving quick on her feet, Chloe easily found a random bottle of blood and quickly chugged it. Draco felt content and Chloe washed the bottle quietly. These guys are such assholes. Why was she still in this hellhole?

As she moved along the hallway, she heard a sudden slam. Moving towards the noise, she realised a door was opened by an inch. Hiding her presence, she peered into the room only to see the six princes being reprimanded. Who was he?

Man: The only reason we bought her was to kill her! Don't think I haven't noticed that you guys have been growing soft on these girls.

N: Father......

Father?

Man: WHAT IS IT!

N: The only reason we haven't killed her is because we didn't want to.

*slap*

N was thrown across the room by the sheer force of the slap. Leo rushes to help N up while Ravi steps forward.

Ravi: We don't want to hurt these innocent girls but under your watchful eye, we're forced to!

Hongbin puts a hand on Ravi's shoulder and stepped forward as well.

Hongbin: Exactly! These girls are innocent! They don't deserve this kind of treatment. Forcing us to treat them as slaves is wrong and disrespectful.

Man: ENOUGH!

Leo: You're just angry that we're right.

Man: Remember, I have your mother locked in the dungeon.

Holy shit.

Ken: You wouldn't dare.......

Man: Oh trust me, I have nothing to lose.

Hyuk: Fine, we'll continue treating the girl like slaves. But leave Chloe alone.

Man: And why should I?

Hyuk: She's a hybrid.

Bringing her hand to her mouth, she covered her agaped mouth.......they found out......

Man: So what?

There was a small pause before Hyuk answered.

Hyuk: ..........We can use her as protection in times of need..

Man: Fine but keep your side of the promise. I want no weak men as my sons.

Hearing their footsteps nearing the door,Chloe started sprinting out of there. Locking herself in her room, she is left alone with her thoughts.

Chloe: Is what they saying true?

Damien: Yes, but not everything.......

Chloe: What do you mean?

Draco: He means that they don't really want to keep you because you will be protection for them.

Chloe: Then what exactly do they want from me?

Damien: They simply wanted to protect you.

Chloe: Hmphh yeah right.

Damien: It's up to you what you want to believe in.

Chloe: Whatever.... they...still hurt those girls.

Damien: They were forced to Chloe.

Draco: I still don't like them.

Chloe felt herself thinking of all the times with them and realised they actually were okay. They gave the girls adequate rest,food and water. Except that they were rough when feeding from them. Burying her face in her hands, she wanted to forget everything.

~1 month later~

Draco: You okay Chloe?

Chloe: Yeah, I'm just kind of guilty from thinking of them that way.

Draco: It's been a month

Chloe: I know.

Rolling his eyes, Draco decides to go back to sleep. Chloe continued cleaning the room when she hears a scream. Slowly walking to the door, she hears another scream. Opening the door, she notices Prince Hongbin on the floor with blood all over the floor.

Hongbin: You bitch......

She looks up and sees all the maids with a specialised knife in their hands and blood all over their clothes. When they notice Chloe, they immediately dropped the knife.

Maids: We had no choice.........

Chloe: Fuck off.

They all run off and Chloe rushes to Hongbin.

Hongbin: Going to finish me off?

Chloe: I would rather save you first.

Slipping a hand under his legs and one beneath his back, Chloe easily lifts him up. Carrying him to the bed, she gently places him on the bed.

Chloe: Please pardon me.

She lifts up his shirt and grimaces at the sight. Rolling up her sleeves, she calls for Damien.

Chloe: Help me here.

Damien: Fine.

Placing both hands on his wound, a small glow illuminates the room.

Hongbin: Why.....?

Chloe: Shush, let me heal you.

She continues pouring power out in hopes of healing him. Damien pitches in some energy and the wounds soon close up. The lack of energy and power makes Chloe dizzy as she slowly stands up.

Leo: You bitch!

Smacking her across the room, Chloe hits her head hard against the wooden cabinet.

Damien: We help him and this is the thanks we get?

A bitter laugh echos in the room as Chloe begins bleeding out.

Draco: Damn, the lack of blood is really affecting us eh?

Chloe: Yeah......

Forcing herself up, she faces the both of them. The blood dripping from her head, eyes tired and body weak from the loss of energy, Hongbin felt guilty and bad.

Hongbin: Hyung.......

Chloe bows her head before apologising.

Chloe: I'll clean up the mess before I leave.

Dragging her feet across the floor, her vision begins getting blurry. She shakes her head before placing a hand on the door knob.

Chloe: Damn....I'm tired.

That was the last thing she said before collapsing to the ground.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.7K 55 27
Ateez imagines. Multiple topics and fun moments. Mostly fluff and angst with a sprinkle of smut cuz I'm not good at writing
349K 5.6K 131
TXT and ENHYPEN imagines! It'll be based on how I'm feeling and what I want to write and whatever. Contains Fluff,angst,and some murders. Anyways HA...
51.1K 1.4K 12
Random JenLisa oneshots that I think of and write down ;)
25.5K 265 40
One shots, includes: Smut, angst, fluff, little space, spicy and just random shit which idk what to lable as. Suggest me things if yall want, i put m...