Team 7: change the past to pr...

By sparkle123tt

Naruto, sasuke, and sakura survived many things and lived long lives. But they all had many regrets. So many... More

Ch 1: three wishes
Chapter 2: remember
Ch 3: the plan
Ch 4: sasuke has a friend...since when?
Ch 5: Introducing Naruto
Ch 6: sakura explained
Ch 7: Memories back
Ch 8: bring back team 8
Chapter 9: bring back team 9/team gai
Chapter 10: the mob of four year olds united
Ch 11: putting the hokage on the spot pt 1
Ch 11: putting the hokage on the spot part 2
Ch 11: Putting the hokage on the spot part 3
Kakashi's little team of monsters
Ch 13 : reactions to cherry blossom inferno!
Q and A
Ch: 14 waiting for kakashi
Ch 15: the bell test
The bell test part 2
The bell test part 3
Team 7: unity incarnate
Ch: 18 kakashi remembers and sakura switches
Ch 19 The tri team picnic- Will they attend?
Ch 20: the ultimate tag team challenge
Ch 21: the leaf legion's challenge
Ch 22: the relay
Ch 23: when lightning strikes
Ch 24: the perfect battle plan
Ch: 25: the battle begins
Ch 26: combo collaberation
Ch 27: surprise arrivals!
Ch 28: hunting for Sasuke
It's up!!!
Ch 29: truth of an uchiha's loyalty pt 1
Ch 30: truth of an uchiha's loyalty pt 2
Ch 31: journey into Sasuke's mind pt 1
Ch 32: journey into's Sasuke's mind pt 2
Ch33: journey into Sasuke's mind pt 3
Ch: 34 a bond of brothers + the appearance of dino!
Ch 35: Wait? What's going on!? This never happened!!
Ch 36: Sasuke's nightmare: Reality or illusion?
Ch 37: A hellish nightmare
Ch 38: it only goes downhill from here
Ch: 39 Sasuke's greated fears arrive part 1
Ch 40: Sasuke's greatest fears pt 2
Ch 41: Sasuke's resolution
Ch: 42 Sasuke's non-ninjacal hobbies
Ch:43 The training of team 7
Ch: 44 mangekyou sharingan
Ch: 45 the evidence finally emerges
Ch: 46 we're sorry
Orochimaru and team 7 death battle royale!!!
Ch47: about damn time the pedo died
While your waiting....
Ch 49: time flower madness
A new book!!!
Ch: 50 a four man squad?
Ch 51 naruto ships it pt 1
Ch52: Naruto ships it pt 2
Guys be honest....
Ch 53: Itachi's Dilemma
Ch 54: racing to forgotten memories
Ch 55: racing to forgotten memories part 2
Ch 56 racing to forgotten memories pt 3
Ch 57: the written test
Ch 58: the written exams part 2
Ch 59: The proctor switch
Ch 60: 60 minutes
Ch 61: love is in the forest pt 1
While your waiting....
Ch62: love is in the forest part 2
Ch 63: the prelim matches commence!
Ch 64: shikamaru's challenge
Ch 65: Tenten's sacrifice
Two awesome oneshots
Ch 66: obikakalani
Naruto Take a Turn to the Pokemon World.
Ch 67: the ultimate battle cha take 2
Happy Birthday Sasuke!
Ch 68: The rematch
Ch 69: Naruto vs Gaara: battle of the jinchuuriki's
ch 70: Sasuke's slip up
Chapter 71: Sasuke's lost it
prequel fic
Ch 72: Itachi and Fugaku
Ch 73: renovating leadership
Ch 74: Ashura and Indra's time Jutsu
##Special chapter....what might have been
Ch 75: Akimichi vs Inuzuka
Ch 76: Teammate vs teammate
Ch 77: tricks and questions
Ch 77: confidence(the real one this time)
Happy birthday Naruto
Quickie Question
Ch 78: light of the leaf
Ch 79: Brothers
Ch 80: Hell fire
Ch 81: Will of Fire
Ch 82: Return of RINnegan
Ch 83: Proposition time
And so it begins

Ch: 48 A Jinsè Squad

4.9K 189 136
By sparkle123tt

Itachi, Fugaku, Sasuke, Naruto, Gaara, Temari, Sakura, Kankuro, Shikaku Shikamaru, Kakashi and the third hokage were in his office.

Sasuke blinked once. Blinked twice then blinked seven times. Had he heard that right? He exchanged a look with Naruto, who in turn turned to shika, who turned to Temari, who turned to Gaara, who just gave Sasuke a lost stare.

"The what clan?" Sasuke asked a confused look adorning his features. He had certainly never heard of a jinsè clan....was this one of the variations of changing the past?

"The Jinsè clan." Fugaku responded. Inwardly he was smiling pridefully. It seemed he could still catch the self named leaf legion off guard and confuse them. Good he wasn't losing his touch.

"Who-err what is a jinsè ya know?" Naruto asked struggling to get his words out due to his shock. There was a clan out there that he hadn't even heard of? No that's that's impossible. It has to be. He searched every known clan to all five great nations massacred or no and he had never come across a clan called Jinsè....this was weird...

"They're a clan thats been scattered for many generations. However they first originated here in konoha. It was one of the founding clans actually." Shikaku explained.

"Why did they leave?" Shikamaru asked growing curious. How had they not known of a clan coming to konoha!? Or even their existance? Since when were there three founding clans!?

"The Jinsè clan is a unique clan.The jinsè are a clan spread equally across the five nations. They harness the power of nature's energy through their doujutsu. The more pure of heart you are the more gold the eyes glow." Shikaku explained.

"That doesn't answer the question.." Naruto mumbled. Kakashi swatted him over his head an irked expression on his face.

"Let him finish naruto" Kakashi commanded.

"The konoha branch was the headquarters of the jinsè clan seeing as the clan's first nature user originated here..... However the clan was spread equally across all five nations... Scattered apart and closely interconnected by the very nature around them....the clan was split apart because nature isn't confined to the borders of a village or country. The jinsè clan spread and so did their power" The third hokage explained.

"Wait so this Jinsè clan.... They can draw power from nature energy.... Isn't that what that sage mode crap To's been studying does?" Sakura asked.

"Don't diss it! Sage mode is boss! I will summon a toad on you!" Naruto declared.

"You want a face full of acid!?" Sakura challenged finger slowly going toward her mouth Naruto copying her action

"I suggest both of you stop right there before i scratch your eyes out with talons." Sasuke glared.

"Torake enough! None of you are summoning the aerial dynamic dead lock!" Kakashi said.

"that includes all three of your summonings! No aerial, no ground, and no disappear." Kakashi said as he saw them switching fingers.

"No fair" Naruto mumbled.

"No what isn't fair is the entire leaf legion having a summoning party and getting wasted on sake behind our backs!" Kakashi said sternly.

Naruto winced. "Your still mad about that?" He asked. It had been a good idea at the time. Now not so much.

"They did what!?" Jiraiya asked eyes bulging.

"I am not repeating myself Jiriaya you heard me." Kakashi said glaring.

"It was just a bit of sake sensei. Look on the bright side Sasuke was sober!" Sakura said pointing at Sasuke.

"I refuse to drink that revolting substance. Besides the stuff is great for flame enhancers"  Sasuke grinned.

"And you who said it was okay to light sake on fire!?" Kakashi said eyes narrowing.

"I didn't! I thought about it but i didn't! Couldn't risk it. Naruto dumped an entire bottle over his head." Sasuke said with an eye roll.

"I couldn't help it i was getting horny teme! Hinata was dancing all sly and sexily with her panther summon and it was driving me crazy!!!" Naruto said gripping his hair.

"Do you even know what those words mean?" Sasuke said trying not to laugh. Hiashi was going to kill him later. And he was going to laugh. Oh man.

"I created the sexy jutsu. teme i know what the dirty words mean"

"Did you whisper any dirty words hinata's way?" Sakura chided.

"Uhh i am not answering that question" Naruto replied face flushing. Did they have to do this now!?

"Wait did you two do it!?" Sasuke asked jumping up on his chair giving Naruto a suggestive smirk.

"Gaah what teme! No! We-we did not! I mean we didn't really get that far.... We just had a heavy make out session. We kissed for a bit that's it!" Naruto said face matching gaara's hair.

"Hey back on topic. You all can tease each other on your miniscule four year old sex lives later. Jinsè clan questions go" obito said.

"How many are coming?" Shikamaru asked.

"A single squad of four year olds with a jounin instructor my age" Kakashi said.

"Hey sensei maybe you can up your sex life with her." Sasuke smirked.

"Yeah even Kurenai and Asuma have been getting down and dirty. I don't like your options that you have left sensei. She could be your way out of being forced into gaydom." Sakura said emerald eyes twinkling.

"Eehh?" Obito asked confused. Bakashi liked guys? Since when?

"Mistress shh!" Sakura commanded.

"Stop talking about my sex life!" Kakashi said.

"How can we talk about it if its non-existant?" Naruto asked.

"You three..." Kakashi groaned. He missed his respect.

"Back on topic kids." Fugaku said sternly. He may not like kakashi all that much but no one should be forced to go out with might gai or obito.

"Sooo the squad is our age?" Sasuke asked.

"Yes, and it's your job to make them feel welcome"

"Why us?" Sakura whined.

"How do we do that?" Sasuke asked blinking like the owl that was outside his window.

"You do realize who your talking to right?" Kankuro asked.

"Have you completely lost it?"temari questioned

"We're not good with new people...."
Naruto frowned.

"Can we take a raincheck?" Shika asked

"Does this mean we can't swear anymore?" Sasuke asked. His head was hurting and he felt like he remembered something. Or he should remember something.

"Yess! Yes it does!" Itachi said head snapping to Sasuke.

"Aaaaw" Sasuke pouted.

"Your baby uchiha related swears are acceptable however lay off the f bombs" Kakashi said.

"I suppose i can work with that..." Sasuke nodded begrudgingly.

-Location skip-

A couple hours away from Konoha three figures stood in the distance on a grassy hill the fourth still climbing it.

"Cmon guys keep it mov'n just a bit further" the eldest said as she put her hand on her forehead so she could see out in the distance past the suns glaring rays. Her name was Leilani Jinsé. She had long flowing brown hair, shining blue eyes, black thigh high shoes, black fingerless gloves, lilac thigh socks, a lilac long sleeve kimono with her headband tied around her stomach. She also wore a flower hair clip in her hair. (Picture of leilani below)

"I'm going to go on ahead girls. Meet me at the tea house. Remember stay together alright? See you in a bit." Leilani said before disappearing from sight.

"I can't believe we're stuck with the flower freak!" Shiniko Jinsè grumbled with a scowl turning to her best friend as there sensei finally left them alone.  Of course they would be stuck with the freak. It was just their luck to be stuck with such a waste of talent. (Picture of shiniko below)

"Hurry up useless! We don't have all day flower freak!" Raiyna snapped at her third teammate her sharp green eyes glaring vehemently at the girl who was still making her way up the hill. (Picture of raiyna below)

"S-sorry R-Raiyna...." Lily said biting her bottom lip and casting her aqua blue eyes away from Raiyna's hate filled gaze as she finally reached the top. Her knees shaking slighty. (Picture of lily below)

"Alright freaky you listen and you listen well. If you so much as do anything that hinders me in the chuunin exams i will make your life more of a living hell than it already is" Raiyna said lifting lily off the ground by the front of her shirt, shiniko ripping lily's back pack off breaking the strap, and Raiyna held the timid girl threateningly over the cliffs edge.

"Do you understand me lillian?" Raiyna asked snarling. Her eyes going from green to copper as her kekkei genkei chirè juanjin activated.

"Y-yes." Lily said fearfully as her eyes flicked back to the terrifying drop.

"Good" Raiyna said as she realesed her. Lily gasped as she fell through the air before hitting the hard ground. She rolled down the sharp hill painfully. When she finally reached the bottom Raiyna was already there and kicked her in the gut causing her to cough up blood as she rammed into her foot.

"Don't mess up again flower freak. If you do i'll kill you" Raiyna threatened her and shiniko walking away laughing and smiling glad to be rid of such a weak little butterfly.

"B-but i-i d-didn't e-even d-do a-anything..."lily stuttered a single tear dripping from her her aqua blue eyes. Why did they hate her? She never did anything to them? So why? Why did they always torture her like this? She was baffled by it.

A blue jay landed suddenly on the girls shoulder. It crooned wiping away the tear that fell from the girls eye. It tweeted nudging her to stand up. It flew up and two other birds a yellow and pink swirled to join it. "Making some new friends are we Jay? Your right. Maybe things will be better in konoha."  Lily said fixing her bag strap with a nearby vine before making her way after her horridly hateful teammates. Jay returning to the girls shoulder.

"Maybe.....i'll even make a friend" lily said smiling as she walked to the tea house careful not to get to close to Raiyna or Shiniko.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Yay! Lily is finally in this story! I should have put her in like twenty chapters ago! So what do you all think? Will The leaf legion like lily? Should ophelia come to Konoha and meet Itachi? Should the leaf legion kill Shiniko and Raiyna? Will Leilani find out about the bullying? Will Kakashi be forever stuck with his eternal rival and orange loving teammate or will a new Jinsè turn his head? Will danzo come back? Will Sasuke fanboy over the raikage? Will beevever get here so Sasuke can rap at it him and naruto can fight him? Should bee "teach" sasuke how to use a sword? Tell me in the comments!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202 27 26
Tämä on Drarry tarina/fanfiction, joka sijoittuu Harry Potterin ja muiden hänen ikäisten kuudennelle vuodelle. Tämä tulee ehkä joissain kohdissa peru...
515K 20.9K 102
Naruto, sasuke, and sakura survived many things and lived long lives. But they all had many regrets. So many things they wished they could change, pe...
48.5K 2.3K 61
One-shotteja ja lyhyitä tarinoita. Edelleen pelkkää Oleksia, mun aivot ei pysty muuhun. Oleksi = ♡ Tää on toinen shottikirja. Se eka, From a kiss to...
1.7K 213 45
aika paska ilta latu mun kirja perkele älä kopioi best rank: #2 bigbang #3 huumori #12 chatroom #83 fanfiction #31 texting