Team 7: change the past to pr...

By sparkle123tt

Naruto, sasuke, and sakura survived many things and lived long lives. But they all had many regrets. So many... More

Ch 1: three wishes
Chapter 2: remember
Ch 3: the plan
Ch 4: sasuke has a friend...since when?
Ch 5: Introducing Naruto
Ch 6: sakura explained
Ch 7: Memories back
Ch 8: bring back team 8
Chapter 9: bring back team 9/team gai
Chapter 10: the mob of four year olds united
Ch 11: putting the hokage on the spot pt 1
Ch 11: putting the hokage on the spot part 2
Ch 11: Putting the hokage on the spot part 3
Kakashi's little team of monsters
Ch 13 : reactions to cherry blossom inferno!
Q and A
Ch: 14 waiting for kakashi
Ch 15: the bell test
The bell test part 2
The bell test part 3
Team 7: unity incarnate
Ch: 18 kakashi remembers and sakura switches
Ch 19 The tri team picnic- Will they attend?
Ch 20: the ultimate tag team challenge
Ch 21: the leaf legion's challenge
Ch 22: the relay
Ch 23: when lightning strikes
Ch 24: the perfect battle plan
Ch: 25: the battle begins
Ch 26: combo collaberation
Ch 27: surprise arrivals!
Ch 28: hunting for Sasuke
It's up!!!
Ch 29: truth of an uchiha's loyalty pt 1
Ch 30: truth of an uchiha's loyalty pt 2
Ch 31: journey into Sasuke's mind pt 1
Ch 32: journey into's Sasuke's mind pt 2
Ch33: journey into Sasuke's mind pt 3
Ch: 34 a bond of brothers + the appearance of dino!
Ch 35: Wait? What's going on!? This never happened!!
Ch 36: Sasuke's nightmare: Reality or illusion?
Ch 37: A hellish nightmare
Ch 38: it only goes downhill from here
Ch: 39 Sasuke's greated fears arrive part 1
Ch 40: Sasuke's greatest fears pt 2
Ch 41: Sasuke's resolution
Ch: 42 Sasuke's non-ninjacal hobbies
Ch:43 The training of team 7
Ch: 44 mangekyou sharingan
Ch: 46 we're sorry
Orochimaru and team 7 death battle royale!!!
Ch47: about damn time the pedo died
While your waiting....
Ch: 48 A Jinsè Squad
Ch 49: time flower madness
A new book!!!
Ch: 50 a four man squad?
Ch 51 naruto ships it pt 1
Ch52: Naruto ships it pt 2
Guys be honest....
Ch 53: Itachi's Dilemma
Ch 54: racing to forgotten memories
Ch 55: racing to forgotten memories part 2
Ch 56 racing to forgotten memories pt 3
Ch 57: the written test
Ch 58: the written exams part 2
Ch 59: The proctor switch
Ch 60: 60 minutes
Ch 61: love is in the forest pt 1
While your waiting....
Ch62: love is in the forest part 2
Ch 63: the prelim matches commence!
Ch 64: shikamaru's challenge
Ch 65: Tenten's sacrifice
Two awesome oneshots
Ch 66: obikakalani
Naruto Take a Turn to the Pokemon World.
Ch 67: the ultimate battle cha take 2
Happy Birthday Sasuke!
Ch 68: The rematch
Ch 69: Naruto vs Gaara: battle of the jinchuuriki's
ch 70: Sasuke's slip up
Chapter 71: Sasuke's lost it
prequel fic
Ch 72: Itachi and Fugaku
Ch 73: renovating leadership
Ch 74: Ashura and Indra's time Jutsu
##Special chapter....what might have been
Ch 75: Akimichi vs Inuzuka
Ch 76: Teammate vs teammate
Ch 77: tricks and questions
Ch 77: confidence(the real one this time)
Happy birthday Naruto
Quickie Question
Ch 78: light of the leaf
Ch 79: Brothers
Ch 80: Hell fire
Ch 81: Will of Fire
Ch 82: Return of RINnegan
Ch 83: Proposition time
And so it begins

Ch: 45 the evidence finally emerges

5.7K 259 139
By sparkle123tt

(I changed it up a bit but the chapters pretty similar to lightning strikes the one it's based off of so if you want you can just scroll to the reactions. Either way is  fine. Love you guys!! 😊)

It was night. Naruto was sleeping soundly in his bed that was placed in Sasuke's room. The jinchuuriki had officially moved in. With little protest from Sasuke's family. Fugaku had given in when Sasuke 'accidently' told his father about Naruto's door. An orange blanket was wrapped comfortably around Naruto. The seventh Hokage was down for the count but his anbu captain wasn't. Sasuke was tossing and turning fitfully desperately trying to get to sleep but for some reason he couldn't. He layed in his bed wide awake closing his eyes for only a moment as he faked being asleep. He just had a feeling that was what he should do. In the next few seconds.

The air shifted in Sasuke's room and the window was squeaked open. Two extremely quiet thumps were heard as danzo and Orchimaru slipped inside the young Uchiha's room. Orochimaru smiled licking his lips and the camera zoomed in on Sasuke's curse mark spot. The camera zoomed back out. Danzo was scowling. This place stunk of Uchiha scum. They aren't worthy of their visual prowess. Their loyalty to the village wasn't pure. Just like their mangekyou dojutsu.

The glass fugaku was holding shattered in his grip. He was glaring vehemently at the image before him. His eye brow twitched much like Sasuke's usually does when he's pissed off. They were in his house. They had been in his home. They were towering over his child. They didn't deserve a trial. They deserved to be tortured and brutally murdered. Even if sasuke was technically a genin he was still only four. Fugaku was beyond furious. His anger returning fast. His sharingan appearing just from his anger alone. How dare they.

"Uuh dad you okay?" Sasuke asked hesitantly.

"Peachy" he gritted out. Sasuke winced that was a no.

Orochimaru's chakra started to rise. Sasuke reacted immediately sensing the oncoming attack. The small uchiha jumped to his ceiling corner where it met the wall mangekyou already blazing as he stared at the two faces of Orochimaru and Danzo.

"Nice reflexes kid."Tsunade commented.

"Great you just cornered yourself. Nice going teme" naruto frowned.

"He's not totally cornered Naruto. He does have a clear shot at the window" sakura said.

"You want my body Orochimaru come and get it" Sasuke hissed springing off his ceiling and out of his open window leading the two highly powerful ninja away from his best friend, away from his family, and away from everything he holds dear. Sasuke was careful to go slow enough not to disappear but to still keep a safe distance from Orochimaru. His neck could extend afterall.
Danzo did hand signs breathing in air. Vacuum bullets were fired at Sasuke. Sasuke sensed the shift in danzo's chakra and heard the light whistle behind him. He spun around as fast as lightning as he perfectly dodged every single one of Danzo's vaccum bullets.

"Phew that was close" obito sighed. He bit his lip. His baby cousin was fighting those two alone. Two of the highest level ninja in the village next to the hokage. It was terrifying.

"Obito what are you doing?" Kakashi hissed as his teammate clung to his arm as hard as he could. Practically fully crawled in the Hatake's lap.

"I'm seeking emotional comfort now hold me!" He commanded.

"Your such a crybaby" kakashi sighed lightly patting his friends head. Hey if he was going to act like one of his ninja hounds he would be treated like one.

"Nice try but no" Sasuke said finally facing the two in a field. In the shadows surrounding the fiels Danzo's hidden root anbu ready to spring.Sasuke didn't even get a chance to move again as Orochimaru's neck extended.

"Mikoto gasped in fear and shock. Immediately Sasuke was lifted and deposited in his mothers lap. Her arms wrapped tight around him. As she kissed his head. Sasuke blinked but didn't say a word. It wasn't really comfort to him like Mikoto thought she was. Sasuke was the one comforting her. His dad and brother were both way to pissed off to do that so  the responsibility shifted to him.

The snake's head was flying at Sasuke. Sasuke tensed for an instant. Time went into slow motion the camera zooming with the snake's head. Was this it?

"Naruto bit into his hand to keep from screaming tears welling in his eyes. Oh god not again. That damn snake crossed the line. He couldn't lose Sasuke. Not again.

Sakura was full on crying the memories of the forest of death flashing in her mind. She had been helpless to help Sasuke then and now watching this she was helpless yet again. She wanted her boys safe and happy. Not this. Not this fear and tension. Shisui sighed and lifted Sakura up petting her hair as she sobbed once again into his chest.  It was the least he could do for the small girl.

Shika and ino were tense. So this was how the chuunin exams had gone down.

"Damn you orochimaru!" tsunade yelled throwing her sake glass through the screen. Tears in her eyes. This was it he was gone. There was no saving their teammate now.

Jiraiya followed Tsunade's lead and threw his glass as well. That bastard.

Sasuke reacted to the snake's approach his arms raising up to catch the serpents head. lightening hummed in his two hands. A double chidori.

"Ooh nice" kakashi smiled. Chidori in both hands at the same time. Sasuke truly mastered his teachings.

He gripped Orochimaru's head. Orochimaru's teeth graze Sasuke's old curse mark spot. But that was as far as the sannin could go as he screamed in pure agony. Sasuke forced his chakra to hit Orochimaru dead on. He watched as his electric blue chakra surged into the sannin. It flowed from his hands, to the snake's head, along his neck, til it covered the sanin's entire body from head to toe.

" foolish little brother...." Itachi mumbled his lips quirking. Yes that would stop the sannin well but he himself would have genjutsu'd him so he could torture him for a million years in about the same time Sasuke electrocuted him for. But he guessed that Sasuke's way worked as well. His would have been better though.

Orochimaru screamed in agony. Sasuke didn't stop until the sannin had passed out from a mixture of pain, possible brain damage, and other very harmful things. Sasuke knew Orochimaru unfortunately wouldn't die from this. But at least it was nice and hurtful.

"Very good my pupil" Kakashi nodded. Now that was how you did a chidori.

"Heh thanks sensei" Sasuke smirked.

"Do you electrocute orochimaru often Sasuke?" Hiruzen asked. He has had several glasses of the sannins alcohol all mixed together. He was loopy.

"Uuuh well it's beginning to become an occurence" Sasuke admitted. Mikoto's grip tightened.

"You should do it more. Watching him writhe in agony is most enjoyable" hiruzen hiccuped.

"Uhh okay" Sasuke said hesitantly.

Danzo stared at Sasuke completely shocked. Sasuke disappeared in a flash of lightning before appearing back in the same spot less ten two seconds later. Every one of Danzo's root members was out in seconds. In a flash of lightning Sasuke reappeared in front of a scowling Danzo who was poking Orochimaru's still steaming body with his cane.

"It seems i have underestimated you Sasuke" Danzo said scowling.

"Damn right!" Mikoto hissed glaring protectively her grip tightening around Sasuke. "Uh mom can't breathe" sasuke wheezed.

"Oh sorry sweetie" mikoto said unwrapping her arms.

"No it's okay" he breathed laying his head on his moms shoulder placing her arms around him again.

"It would seem so. Do you know what the only good part about you stealing all of those sharingon that you have embedded in your arm and covered eye danzo?"Sasuke asked his smirk feral with unhidden rage. His mangekyou twirling the amaterasu forming a circle around him and danzo.

"Nice bluff kid. Guess that nightmare came in handy" shikaku said.

"What would that be?" Danzo inquired.

"Yeah what's good about danzo stealing sharingon?" Naruto asked.

"I get to kill you multiple times. Even a couple more than those sharingon in your arms since you have hashirama's cells implanted in you" Sasuke said smiling in sadistic revengeful glee.

"Oh yeah i agree that is a plus!" Naruto grinned.

Danzo frowned. How did this brat know about that? The only one who knew was orochimaru! What was going on. This kid was far to observant for his age. He is too much of a threat. Forget a sleeper agent he has to be taken down. Now!

Danzo was about to go through his hand seals to fire more vacuum bullets when he found that he could not move. He gasped eye wide as he saw the hand sign Sasuke was making. It was that of the nara clan's shadow possesion but there were no shadows attached to him.

"Hey!" Shikaku snapped looking between his son and Sasuke with a glare.

"Uh well you see it was a really fun experiment" shika said.

"What a drag....did you teach anyone else?"

"Nope just Sasuke" shika said.

"Good don't teach anyone else understand ?"

"Yes sir but technically speaking it's not shadow possesion." Shika said with a shrug.

"Troublesome" shikaku sighed.

Danzo hissed as he felt his body going completely numb and unresponsive. Moonlight fell upon Sasuke through a space between the leaves. It bathed the uchiha in it's calming glow. A stream of pure lightning was at sasuke's feet connecting his to danzo's. The lightning traveled up to danzo's neck.

"A lightning paralysis jutsu? Not bad." Shikaku nodded.

"Did you name it yet?" Shika asked.

"Uh i was thinking something like numb lock, or light lock.... I'm still working on it." Sasuke said. (Tell me what you guys want to name it! It can be one of those two or something you came up with!)

"You scum!" Danzo spat as he fell limply to the ground hitting it hard.

"Your the scum you bastard! You mother fucking lying birtbag! Rot in hell! I hope you can never walk again you ass hole!" Mikoto yelled. Sasuke's eyes bulged and his mouth dropped. Itachi went rigid his own eyes wide. Had Mikoto just swore? Had their mother actually just swore? That was but- she-wow. Just wow.

"Your the scum danzo. You would sink so low as to attacking a child. It's disgusting. Worse than that it's pathetic. You will never become hokage i will make sure of that.I will never forget this night. You tried to have me enslaved by that pedo snake danzo. Do you know what that makes you? It makes you his accomplise. If you or Orochimaru so much as come near my clan,any of my friends or myself....I will not hesitate to kill you. Congratulations lord Danzo you have made an enemy this night" Sasuke said as he disappeared in a flash of lightning.the amaterasu moving and latching onto danzo's good leg as he writhed in pain.

"Nice touch now he can't follow you back" Kakashi nodded.

"Aaw i was aiming a bit higher than his legs." Sasuke frowned.

Naruto snickered. That was one way to stop him from standing.

Sasuke sighed as he reentered his room shutting the window softly. Forcing his chakra down it's sides to eliminate the creak. His clock struck midnight as Sasuke crawled back in bed fingering the scratch marks that were now on his neck. Tears gathered in the uchiha's eyes. They had gotten in so easily. If he had been asleep sasuke dared not think what would have happened.

"Ke are you okay where'd you go?" Naruto asked rubbing his eye sleepily.

"And i'm oblivious. Lying bastard" naruto mumbled.

Sasuke bit his lip nodding wiping away his tears. "Yeah To it was just a nightmare about the snake pedo. Nothing to worry about. Just an old memory i want to forget" Sasuke lied.

"It wasn't a total lie" Sasuke defended.

"Okay try to go back to sleep though we're going up against the adults tomorrow" Naruto said as he went back to sleep his snoring resuming. A line of drool sliding out of his mouth again.

"Nice drool dobe" sasuke said.

"Grrr... I was tired! It was midnight!" Naruto growled.

"Payback idiot" sasuke smirked.

"Damn" naruto smiled.

Finally the office faded back to normal and everything was what it once was. They all had evidence and Orochimaru and Danzo were to be put on trial in a few days. Just enough time to thoroughly search orochimaru's lab and Danzo's root facility.

"Now about those chuunin exams sensei" Sasuke said smirking.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Yay! Three chapters in a day! Yosh! Yay me!! Okay enough bragging aside finally i can bring in the characters i want. I honestly never thought my book would have this many chapters! Did you know i almost made this book a single one shot ending with the first chapter? No seriously that was my plan. But then i got these sparks of creativity and then i continued it and you all started commenting and i just kept going. You know what i'm going to keep going to. Alright who wants to make it to 100 chapters? You guys in? I mean i started them at four for a reason. Longer life spans. So let's do it. 100 chapters or more let's go!! By whenever screw due dates i always miss them! Don't forget to comment! Next chapter gaara temari and a special guest arrive!! After Sasuke got pedoified so much he needs a bit of love! So enter lily! If you want to learn more about that character please read my story Naruto light of the leaf!! Thanks guys love you! Don't forget to comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 483 43
"En mä halua vuodattaa omaa vertani. Mä haluan nähdä, kun sä vuodat kuiviin" Tw: tämä kirja tulee olemaan erittäin deep shit eli harkitsisin kahdesti...
47.3K 2.7K 108
Mitä tapahtuu kun kaksi kaveria alkavatkin olla jotain enemmän, mutta tietävät etteivät voi olla yhdessä? Tarina palavasta rakkaudesta, katkeruudesta...
111K 8.9K 100
Yksi seitsemän vuoden ikäinen tavoite: Maailman valloitus kuuluisana rock-yhtyeenä. Seuraavat askeleet olisivat tähän mennessä suurimpia. Pystytäänkö...
27.2K 897 46
Nuori 24v tyttö Helsingistä on menettänyt elämänhalunsa kun erosi poikaystävästään Eetusta. Y/n ei enää kestä ja kävelee sillalle... Y/n törmää nuore...