Team 7: change the past to pr...

By sparkle123tt

Naruto, sasuke, and sakura survived many things and lived long lives. But they all had many regrets. So many... More

Ch 1: three wishes
Chapter 2: remember
Ch 3: the plan
Ch 4: sasuke has a friend...since when?
Ch 5: Introducing Naruto
Ch 6: sakura explained
Ch 7: Memories back
Ch 8: bring back team 8
Chapter 9: bring back team 9/team gai
Chapter 10: the mob of four year olds united
Ch 11: putting the hokage on the spot pt 1
Ch 11: putting the hokage on the spot part 2
Ch 11: Putting the hokage on the spot part 3
Kakashi's little team of monsters
Ch 13 : reactions to cherry blossom inferno!
Q and A
Ch: 14 waiting for kakashi
Ch 15: the bell test
The bell test part 2
The bell test part 3
Team 7: unity incarnate
Ch: 18 kakashi remembers and sakura switches
Ch 19 The tri team picnic- Will they attend?
Ch 20: the ultimate tag team challenge
Ch 21: the leaf legion's challenge
Ch 22: the relay
Ch 23: when lightning strikes
Ch 24: the perfect battle plan
Ch: 25: the battle begins
Ch 26: combo collaberation
Ch 27: surprise arrivals!
Ch 28: hunting for Sasuke
It's up!!!
Ch 29: truth of an uchiha's loyalty pt 1
Ch 30: truth of an uchiha's loyalty pt 2
Ch 31: journey into Sasuke's mind pt 1
Ch 32: journey into's Sasuke's mind pt 2
Ch33: journey into Sasuke's mind pt 3
Ch: 34 a bond of brothers + the appearance of dino!
Ch 36: Sasuke's nightmare: Reality or illusion?
Ch 37: A hellish nightmare
Ch 38: it only goes downhill from here
Ch: 39 Sasuke's greated fears arrive part 1
Ch 40: Sasuke's greatest fears pt 2
Ch 41: Sasuke's resolution
Ch: 42 Sasuke's non-ninjacal hobbies
Ch:43 The training of team 7
Ch: 44 mangekyou sharingan
Ch: 45 the evidence finally emerges
Ch: 46 we're sorry
Orochimaru and team 7 death battle royale!!!
Ch47: about damn time the pedo died
While your waiting....
Ch: 48 A Jinsè Squad
Ch 49: time flower madness
A new book!!!
Ch: 50 a four man squad?
Ch 51 naruto ships it pt 1
Ch52: Naruto ships it pt 2
Guys be honest....
Ch 53: Itachi's Dilemma
Ch 54: racing to forgotten memories
Ch 55: racing to forgotten memories part 2
Ch 56 racing to forgotten memories pt 3
Ch 57: the written test
Ch 58: the written exams part 2
Ch 59: The proctor switch
Ch 60: 60 minutes
Ch 61: love is in the forest pt 1
While your waiting....
Ch62: love is in the forest part 2
Ch 63: the prelim matches commence!
Ch 64: shikamaru's challenge
Ch 65: Tenten's sacrifice
Two awesome oneshots
Ch 66: obikakalani
Naruto Take a Turn to the Pokemon World.
Ch 67: the ultimate battle cha take 2
Happy Birthday Sasuke!
Ch 68: The rematch
Ch 69: Naruto vs Gaara: battle of the jinchuuriki's
ch 70: Sasuke's slip up
Chapter 71: Sasuke's lost it
prequel fic
Ch 72: Itachi and Fugaku
Ch 73: renovating leadership
Ch 74: Ashura and Indra's time Jutsu
##Special chapter....what might have been
Ch 75: Akimichi vs Inuzuka
Ch 76: Teammate vs teammate
Ch 77: tricks and questions
Ch 77: confidence(the real one this time)
Happy birthday Naruto
Quickie Question
Ch 78: light of the leaf
Ch 79: Brothers
Ch 80: Hell fire
Ch 81: Will of Fire
Ch 82: Return of RINnegan
Ch 83: Proposition time
And so it begins

Ch 35: Wait? What's going on!? This never happened!!

5.6K 252 37
By sparkle123tt

The screen flashed and the image suddenly started glitching. It sparked a bit. The image started to blur.

"Is it going to explode?" Sasuke wondered aloud.

"I hope not" naruto said frowning.

"It looks kind of broken..." Sakura said frowning also.

The image cleared suddenly as if nothing had happened. Sasuke appeared to be three years old now.

"Well that was a time jump" Sasuke said scratching his head.

"You said it" Naruto agreed.

The young Uchiha was in his super secret training ground the camera swirling around him. It traveled up his body. It rotated until stopping zooming in on the young boys eyes. They were still a deep charcoal but filled with determination. 'Okay Sasuke. C mon your not going back home until you hit that red dot once!' Sasuke thought to himself.

Sasuke froze and he groaned his head falling into his hands before he glared at the ceiling. "Really!? Really!? That's how your gonna play this! Displaying my thoughts are you kidding! There is a reason i don't say certain stuff out loud!" Sasuke yelled furiously. He was one step away from throwing shuriken up there until naruto spoke up halting his attack.

"Sasuke who are you talking to?" Naruto questioned confused.

"What no who no grr...whatever the fuck controls this stupid thing!" Sasuke snapped.

"So we can hear your thoughts? So what!" Naruto said with a shrug.

"Why do you want to go inside my head so badly?" Sasuke questioned. This time flower was beginning to annoy him. He didn't remember this happening. What was this the first time he hit a bullseye with his shuriken? No it couldn't be. Itachi had been there with him when that happened so what was going on? Something wasn't right here....

"Because your head is fun! There's always some kind of beat whirring in your head!" Naruto exclaimed.

"I give up" Sasuke said shaking his head.

"Really? Aaaw but ke! You can't do that! Uchiha's never give up!" Naruto whined.

"Well i'm the first so ha!" Sasuke replied.

Sasuke threw the shuriken and music started to play. But it wasn't music at all. It was sounds. . The camera zoomed backwards and now it was almost as if it were inside Sasuke. Now it was from his perspective. The shuriken whizzing through the air, the wind whistling as it rushed tousling Sasuke's hair, birds chirping, the beat of Sasuke's heart. It formed a symphony of sounds. Then the shuriken missed by a long shot and flew into the brush clunking against a tree. The music stopped the clunk ending the song.

"See! Music beat stuff!" Naruto cheered.

"You can't hear it yourself?" Sasuke mocked.

"Not the way you do!! Teach me!!" Naruto begged.

"Later dobe" Sasuke said.

"Wait so thats a yes!?" Naruto asked excitedly. Even when they were adults naruto wanted to learn to see and hear the world the way Sasuke did. No not in the revenge way in the music way!

"Hn" Sasuke voiced.

'Well i completely suck' Sasuke said to himself kicking a rock against a tree only to have it ricochet and hit him in the forehead. "Oh come on! Itachi's not even here!" Sasuke complained rubbing the red spot as he went to retrieve his shuriken.

"Well you certainly improved on your shuriken throwing but your frusterated rock kick still needs some work." kakashi said.

"Thanks sensei. Really" Sasuke said sarcasm in his tone.

Sasuke moved the brush aside so he could see straight ahead. He spotted the shuriken deeply wedged in a tree. Sasuke sighed closing his eyes and taking a step forward only for the young boy to trip and fall flat on his face.

"Wait a minute..." Sasuke whispered eyes widening as wide as they could go. This was just like-!

"Ke...Ra..." Naruto said breathlessly. No way! No freaking way! This was impossible!

"We know..." Sakura said shell shocked. How was-how had this happened!? It didn't really happen! They had made the whole thing up! What was going on? For the first time The leaf legion was just as lost as the adults.

Sasuke groaned a small scowl on his lips. The Uchiha boy had fallen flat on his face once again. Sasuke lifted himself up and turned around confused. What on earth had just tripped him? A small gasp made its way out of the Uchiha's throat. Lying on the ground seriously beat up was Naruto. He was out cold. Sasuke crawled over to him a bit hesitantly but determined. He at least had to make sure the kid was alive didn't he? 'Please don't be a dead body...' Sasuke thought as he leaned over the other boy. It happened in an instant. The blonde's eyes snapped open. Naruto yelled and sat up his head bashing into Sasuke's causing him to make a sound of his own.

"See that was not a scream!" Sasuke said pointing but really the uchiha was rattled beyond rattled. This was insane. This was beyond madara level insame. How was this happening. It was beginning to scare Sasuke.

"It don't know it sounded a bit girly..." Naruto said.

"It was not a scream!"

" but you admit it sounded girly!" Naruto pointed out.

"What? No!" Sasuke replied.

Both boys were about to punch each other when a firm grip stopped them.

"Ra please don't break my left hand..." Sasuke said. He liked that hand. He was a lefty afterall.

"Ra we're sorry. We won't do it for at least another hour. No bone shattering please! We'll be good! Right ke?" Naruto asked.

The uchiha nodded furiously in agreement. "Like little angels! Promise!" Sasuke said really hoping Sakura would let go sometime soon. He was loosing circulation.

"Fine. But no hurting each other for the next hour. If you do you loose these hands am i clear?" Sakura asked.

"Yes ma'am!" Naruto said.

"Whatever you say" Sasuke gulped.

Both boys sighed in relief as there hands were released. That had been to close. That had been way to close!

"Do they do this often?" Fugaku asked slightly concerned.

"Oh that? It's a daily occurence. Nothing to major just the usual threat" kakashi answered.

"Has she ever followed through with it?" Shikaku asked.

"Oh yes multiple times. Thank kami she's a medic" Kakashi answered.

"Is it just me or is team 7 very violent today?" Shika whispered to ino wide eyed.

"Naah that's the usual thing for them. They fight , they make up, they hate each other, thenthey love each other.... Team 7's just a little bipolar" ino answered.

"We heard that" team 7 said glaring at ino.

"You were meant to" ino said with a glare.

Sakura glared back sticking her tongue out.

"Your just jealous because Sasuke is cuter than shikamaru!" Sakura fumed.

"Oh sweet susanoo not again!" Sasuke said gripping his hair. Their inner uchiha fangirls had returned. Why!?

"Oh yeah prove it forehead!" Ino yelled.

"I will pig! Ke take off your shirt!" Sakura commanded.

"No i don't want to..." Sasuke said.

"Too bad!"sakura screamed pouncing on him.

"What's the equivalent of a dick measuring contest for girls?" Naruto whispered to his friend as he struggled attempting to in fact keep his clothes on.

"I don't fucking know! I'm busy! ask sensei! Sakura get off me damnit! I'm keeping my pants on!!" Sasuke said kicking her in the face as her hands tried to wrench his pants down.

"But Sasuke you have a really hot-!" Sakura tried before Sasuke glared at her and cut her off.

"One more fucking fangirlish squeak out of you Sakura and i'll roast you alive!" Sasuke hissed.

"Take off your clothes!!" Sakura yelled.

"Holy sharigan Sakura stop fangirling me! Make shisui strip!" Sasuke exclaimed.

"But sensei it can't be breast size we're measuring! Sakura would lose and she'd kick me! I don't want to have pain when i pee again!" Naruto hissed.

"Fine waist size then" Kakashi said.

"What kind of advice do you give them!?" Jiraiya asked Kakashi shocked.

"He asked a question i answered. If i didn't he would be whining in my ear until i went deaf." Kakashi explained.

"Well he does have Kushina's lungs afterall" jiraiya said nodding in agreement.

"Ino for fuck sake! I am not stripping! This is such a drag! Get off me you troublesome fangirl!" Shika said trying to keep his clothes on as well.

"But shikamaru!" Ino whined.

"No!" Shika complained.

"Kids please stop harassing each other and watch the flower! Your lucky the two are only clutching their heads rolling on the ground in misery! What if this was important! Focus!" Inoichi commanded.

"This isn't over!" The two girls declared.

"What a drag..."

"Sweet susanoo..."

"You two look hurt" obito said.

"Of course i do! Do you know how hard Naruto's head is!?" Sasuke questioned.

Sakura giggled. "Your four Ra mind out of the gutter!" Naruto said.

"Too late!" She giggled.

"I worry for her teenage years..." Kakashi said.

"Don't even go there" fugaku groaned. Sasuke was already rebellious enough. The last thing he wanted was him to be a rebellious teenager.

"Uhoh what's that!" Obito pointed at the screen gaining everyone's attention.

Everyone's eye brows furrowed in confusion what is that thing?

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🐰🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬
Happy easter! Double update for ya! I hope your all having a great easter! I love you all! Don't forget to comment! Who wants to have the next chapter by today? I'm guessing everyone correct? Well guess what.... Your wish is my command! Think i can get two more up? I think i can! So i'm gonna try! I'm gonna try to do all the memory stuff today and tomorrow so i can just get to the other stuff! I can not believe how many chapters i have already.... It seems like just yesterday they all died together.... But anyways see you all in a bit! Oh and keep up the comments each one urges me to write more! Even the ones that just say update! Happy Easter guys! I love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 8.9K 100
Yksi seitsemän vuoden ikäinen tavoite: Maailman valloitus kuuluisana rock-yhtyeenä. Seuraavat askeleet olisivat tähän mennessä suurimpia. Pystytäänkö...
4.3K 399 29
Olli ja Aleksi on tässä nuoria aikuisia. He tutustuvat onnettomuuden kautta ja heidän välilleen syttyy kipinä. Mun viimeisestä aivosolusta ei tiedä m...
27.2K 897 46
Nuori 24v tyttö Helsingistä on menettänyt elämänhalunsa kun erosi poikaystävästään Eetusta. Y/n ei enää kestä ja kävelee sillalle... Y/n törmää nuore...