Team 7: change the past to pr...

By sparkle123tt

Naruto, sasuke, and sakura survived many things and lived long lives. But they all had many regrets. So many... More

Ch 1: three wishes
Chapter 2: remember
Ch 3: the plan
Ch 4: sasuke has a friend...since when?
Ch 5: Introducing Naruto
Ch 6: sakura explained
Ch 7: Memories back
Ch 8: bring back team 8
Chapter 9: bring back team 9/team gai
Chapter 10: the mob of four year olds united
Ch 11: putting the hokage on the spot pt 1
Ch 11: putting the hokage on the spot part 2
Ch 11: Putting the hokage on the spot part 3
Kakashi's little team of monsters
Ch 13 : reactions to cherry blossom inferno!
Q and A
Ch: 14 waiting for kakashi
Ch 15: the bell test
The bell test part 2
The bell test part 3
Team 7: unity incarnate
Ch: 18 kakashi remembers and sakura switches
Ch 19 The tri team picnic- Will they attend?
Ch 20: the ultimate tag team challenge
Ch 21: the leaf legion's challenge
Ch 22: the relay
Ch 23: when lightning strikes
Ch 24: the perfect battle plan
Ch: 25: the battle begins
Ch 26: combo collaberation
Ch 27: surprise arrivals!
Ch 28: hunting for Sasuke
It's up!!!
Ch 29: truth of an uchiha's loyalty pt 1
Ch 30: truth of an uchiha's loyalty pt 2
Ch 31: journey into Sasuke's mind pt 1
Ch 32: journey into's Sasuke's mind pt 2
Ch33: journey into Sasuke's mind pt 3
Ch 35: Wait? What's going on!? This never happened!!
Ch 36: Sasuke's nightmare: Reality or illusion?
Ch 37: A hellish nightmare
Ch 38: it only goes downhill from here
Ch: 39 Sasuke's greated fears arrive part 1
Ch 40: Sasuke's greatest fears pt 2
Ch 41: Sasuke's resolution
Ch: 42 Sasuke's non-ninjacal hobbies
Ch:43 The training of team 7
Ch: 44 mangekyou sharingan
Ch: 45 the evidence finally emerges
Ch: 46 we're sorry
Orochimaru and team 7 death battle royale!!!
Ch47: about damn time the pedo died
While your waiting....
Ch: 48 A Jinsè Squad
Ch 49: time flower madness
A new book!!!
Ch: 50 a four man squad?
Ch 51 naruto ships it pt 1
Ch52: Naruto ships it pt 2
Guys be honest....
Ch 53: Itachi's Dilemma
Ch 54: racing to forgotten memories
Ch 55: racing to forgotten memories part 2
Ch 56 racing to forgotten memories pt 3
Ch 57: the written test
Ch 58: the written exams part 2
Ch 59: The proctor switch
Ch 60: 60 minutes
Ch 61: love is in the forest pt 1
While your waiting....
Ch62: love is in the forest part 2
Ch 63: the prelim matches commence!
Ch 64: shikamaru's challenge
Ch 65: Tenten's sacrifice
Two awesome oneshots
Ch 66: obikakalani
Naruto Take a Turn to the Pokemon World.
Ch 67: the ultimate battle cha take 2
Happy Birthday Sasuke!
Ch 68: The rematch
Ch 69: Naruto vs Gaara: battle of the jinchuuriki's
ch 70: Sasuke's slip up
Chapter 71: Sasuke's lost it
prequel fic
Ch 72: Itachi and Fugaku
Ch 73: renovating leadership
Ch 74: Ashura and Indra's time Jutsu
##Special chapter....what might have been
Ch 75: Akimichi vs Inuzuka
Ch 76: Teammate vs teammate
Ch 77: tricks and questions
Ch 77: confidence(the real one this time)
Happy birthday Naruto
Quickie Question
Ch 78: light of the leaf
Ch 79: Brothers
Ch 80: Hell fire
Ch 81: Will of Fire
Ch 82: Return of RINnegan
Ch 83: Proposition time
And so it begins

Ch: 34 a bond of brothers + the appearance of dino!

5.7K 274 47
By sparkle123tt

This chapter is dedicated to Im-Natsumi !! 😊 enjoy!!
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
The ninetails roared loudly. On the steps of the porch in Sasuke's backyard Itachi sat on the porch baby Sasuke was in his arms. The young infant was crying quite unhappily. Something creepy was in the air. A sort of darkness that was sending chills up the infants spine.

"Aaw Sasuke you were worried for Naruto!" Sakura grinned.

"I was not!" Sasuke protested.

"Your in denial!" Sakura singsonged.

"I am not!" Sasuke glared.

"That isn't going to change the facts Sasuke" shikamaru grinned.

"Team 7 business!" Sasuke said waving a hand.

"Leaf legion business Uchiha" ino pointed out.

"Damn" Sasuke muttered.

"There there Sasuke. Don't worry big brother will always be here to protect you" Itachi said rocking Sasuke soothingly. Sasuke quieted slightly but tears still leaked from the infants eyes.
The baby felt slightly comforted but still was scared.

Sniffling was heard from every female in the room. It was too sweet!

"Sakura get off me!" Sasuke protested as his female teammate clung to his arm sobbing into his shoulder.

"But the bromance!" Sakura sobbed.

"I don't care about the damn bromance your drenching my shoulder!" Sasuke said desperately trying to wrench his arm from the pinkette's grip.

"You should care!" She sobbed.

"Cry on your future husband!" Sasuke snapped finally able with Naruto and Shikamaru's help to hurl her at Shisui.

"What no! Sasuke damn you!" Shisui said as Sakura clung to him sobbing into the front of his shirt.

"Itachi help!" Shisui yelped as Sakura grip tightened on him.

"No thanks" Itachi said moving down away from Shisui to now sit on Sasuke's side where sakura once was.

"Thanks Itachi! Omg you two are the best!" Sakura cried out.

Fugaku eyed his youngest son as he interacted with his friends. It was a bit strange. Sasuke seemed far less tense and hesitant with them. Did he really make Sasuke feel that nervous? No he couldn't, could he? Fugaku hoped not but he didn't trust his own answer.

"That promise still stands you know" Itachi whispered lowly in Sasuke's ear causing the young boys lips to quirk ip slightly.

"It better" he mumbled back. A secret meaning lost in the translation of known facts of the future.

Sasuke felt his heart clench slightly as his mind flashed back. It flashed back to their final battle. The clash of the Uchiha brothers. Itachi so gravely injured by his hand yet was still there for him. Even when he hated him with his entire being. Tried to kill him over and over again. Sworn vengeance on him to the point where he even denied his right to be apart of his own clan. He had always sworn to be the last of the Uchiha when in reality he hadn't been. Truly he hadn't. Itachi had been more of an Uchiha than anyone. More than Madara, more than his father, and without a doubt more than himself, That was the truth as Sasuke should have seen it. Sasuke longed to take it back. He knew that by this point he already had but there was still a part of him that denied it. A part of him that felt he could never make it up to Itachi. But as most things regarding Sasuke's perception of Itachi that had been a lie. A misconception shrewd in hate, spite, regret, failure, misery, and the dark murky clutches of hate.

The truth of everything. The truth of his escape from the snake, of his true escape, was not because of Naruto but because of Itachi who had finally saved him from the clutches of orochimaru. It had been Itachi who genjutsu'd the snake to hell. It had been Itachi who had protected Naruto at the inn. Itachi could have killed naruto right before his eyes but he hadn't. His brother had been merciful that day. Sasuke didn't even know how to pay Itachi back. Maybe nothing Sasuke did would ever make it right but he was still going to try. He had to. He just had to.

"It does and it always will" Itachi replied.

"I'm holding you to this" Sasuke said. He knew he didn't necessarily need to say it but it felt good pointing it out. He was never letting Itachi go again.

"I expected nothing less from my foolish little brother" Itachi said poking Sasuke in the forehead. Sasuke smiled. The action was beginning to comfort him more than annoy him at the moment.

The screen faded to black yet again before the image changed. Sasuke's house was insane the only thing you could hear was baby Sasuke crying as loud as he possibly could. Sasuke sat in the living room clutching a toy snake by it's neck. The infant stretched it trying to pull it's head off.

"Sasuke will you be a good baby brother and just shut up?" Itachi asked sounding tired. Why was Sasuke crying?

"Probably not" Sasuke said shaking his head.

You've been crying for three days straight!" Itachi groaned attempting but failing in hiding his glare a the infant.

Sasuke's charcoal eyes widened in shock before morphing to confusion. "Three days? Why in the name of kami was i crying for three days?" Sasuke questioned confused.

"I don't know. All i do know is it was right after your mom and dad came home a few hours after the nine tails attack.... Oow oh holy shit Sakura do not step there! Oh fuck!" Shisui exclaimed as Sakura stepped on a certain lower area of his body.

"Shisui quiet! I'm trying to listen to baby Ke!" Sakura exclaimed angrily.

"Ouch" Naruto and Sasuke said both wincing and hands flying downward to protect their family jewels. The tykes both knew what a sakura kick there felt like. Sasuke vaguely wondered if it would affect certain abilities when he found the right girl. Naruto wondered if he would ever stop having trouble peeing. It still hurt sometimes and he refused to tell Sakura about it. She had fangirl hands.

"Sakura your getting a bit to emotional..." Kakashi commented.

"Do you want a kick Sensei?" Sakura growled.

"Umm no thank you beloved cotton candy colored pupil..." Kakashi said.

"Well to bad!" Sakura yelled jumping off of Shisui.

"Shit! I missed.... You are not a good mistress obito" Sakura said glaring.

"What the- i am not your mistress you little hag!" Obito protested but was careful to stay intangible.

"Of course you are! Shisui is my badass hubby! And your my guy who i keep on the side when Shisui begins to bore me! Your my mistress!" Sakura explained.

"I hate you little bitch" obito glared adjusting his goggles.

Sakura gasped and she smiled widely beginning to jump up and down on the ground. It seemed the pinkette was hyperventilating again. "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! He loves me! He loves me! He's in love with me! Sasuke, Naruto my sweet boys you are my witnesses! Omg he loves me!" Sakura squealed.

"I do not!" Obito protested.

"But as nice as that is honey i am not breaking apart my marriage for the likes of you! My heart belongs to Shisui! your my play toy. Nothing more nothing less" Sakura said jabbing a finger in his chest.

"I feel violated. I feel very very violated. Kashi please hold me." Obito said leaning towards Kakashi.

"So do i! Itachi come back!!" Shisui cried. The boy was scared as Sakura began to walk over to him. She had a feral glint in her eye that no four year old should know how to do.

"No..." Itachi said slowly.

"But why!? I'm in danger!" Shisui gasped as he stood against the wall.

"Shisui she's four. You've got about six years on her. You'll be fine" Fugaku said with an eye roll.

"No he won't" Naruto and Sasuke said at the same time.

"Rest in peace shisui!" Sasuke called.

"Say hi to my dad for me!" Naruto cackled.

Fugaku walked in the room and Sasuke's crying increased tenfold.
Fugaku winced at the noise. Did Sasuke just get louder? Why can't he be a nice calm quiet baby! Like Itachi had been?

"Sasuke just be quiet!" Fugaku said picking the infant.

In response Sasuke glared and spit in his dad's eye. Itachi snorted but quickly hid it with a cough.

"Hahaha teme got you good!" Naruto laughed.

"See i even had good accuracy as an infant!" Sasuke smirked.

"Ooh i hope you pee on him!" Naruto said excitedly.

"Idiot" Sasuke muttered.

Mikoto yawned and walked down the stairs feeling fully refreshed. Unlike the males of the house hold Mikoto easily slept through Sasuke's wails. Being friends with an Uzumaki louder than a newish born baby worked wonders for sleep training.

"Cmere Sasuke... Shshsh mommy's here. Hmm you don't like that toy snake very much do you? You want to go get a new one?" Mikoto asked him as she took him from Fugaku. Picking the stuffed animal up by it's tail and flinging it so it hit Fugaku in the face.  Sasuke immediately shut up and stared at his mom. He giggled happily.

"All that because you hated a stuffed toy?"shika asked. It was unbelievable.

"It appears so... Hey mom what gave it away?" Sasuke asked. Mikoto smiled at her son.

"We had gotten the snake when your crying started.... It only made sense" mikoto shrugged.

The scene flashed and Mikoto was now in a Toy Store with Sasuke in her arms. They scurried past the snakes and Sasuke looked in wonder at all the possibities. There were so many!

"How is this important!?" Inoichi groaned face palming.

"What a drag..." Shikaku sighed.

Sasuke reached for a fox toy on a shelf but paused as his baby eyes fixated on something else. It was green. It had really cool spikes. It's eyes were black and the toy seemed to call to him. Sasuke saw him. He saw..... Dino!

"Your toy dinosaur? That's why we're seeing this!? Because of a plushie!?" Kakashi groaned.

"Dino is not just a plushie!" Sasuke argued back.

"Of course not.." Kakashi sweat dropped. This was gonna take a while.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Happy easter everyone! From me to you! I love you all🐰🐣💐🌸🌷🌼🌈💝🎨🍡🍧🍬🍭🍇!! Comment comment comment! So what future do you think will be shown? This one or the wrong one? Tell me in the comments! I can not believe how many people are reading my story it's at like 16k! 16! When does that happen!? So any requests to see about Sasuke's past? Will something creepy happen that even team 7 didn't know about? Will obito and Shisui survive Sakura? You decide!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 481 43
"En mä halua vuodattaa omaa vertani. Mä haluan nähdä, kun sä vuodat kuiviin" Tw: tämä kirja tulee olemaan erittäin deep shit eli harkitsisin kahdesti...
33.9K 2K 47
Oleksi = ♡ Ei sisällä mitään erityisen ahdistavaa, muttei ole tarkoitettu kovinkaan nuorille. Smuttia kun varmasti löytyy. Muistakaa painaa tähteä jo...
8.7K 1K 71
Part 3, olkaa hyvät! Tälläsiä lyhyitä tarinoita, millon mistäki mitä nyt mieleen sattuu tulemaan! Kaikki on täysin mielikuvitusta, eikä mikään liity...
4.8K 289 24
Mä en ymmärrä miten tähän tilanteeseen päädyttiin mutta ei kai siinä sitten 😭🖐 Niiku nimestäki voi jo päätellä nii tää kirja sisältää oneshotteja j...