Team 7: change the past to pr...

By sparkle123tt

Naruto, sasuke, and sakura survived many things and lived long lives. But they all had many regrets. So many... More

Ch 1: three wishes
Chapter 2: remember
Ch 3: the plan
Ch 4: sasuke has a friend...since when?
Ch 5: Introducing Naruto
Ch 6: sakura explained
Ch 7: Memories back
Ch 8: bring back team 8
Chapter 9: bring back team 9/team gai
Chapter 10: the mob of four year olds united
Ch 11: putting the hokage on the spot pt 1
Ch 11: putting the hokage on the spot part 2
Ch 11: Putting the hokage on the spot part 3
Kakashi's little team of monsters
Ch 13 : reactions to cherry blossom inferno!
Q and A
Ch: 14 waiting for kakashi
Ch 15: the bell test
The bell test part 2
The bell test part 3
Team 7: unity incarnate
Ch: 18 kakashi remembers and sakura switches
Ch 19 The tri team picnic- Will they attend?
Ch 20: the ultimate tag team challenge
Ch 21: the leaf legion's challenge
Ch 22: the relay
Ch 23: when lightning strikes
Ch 24: the perfect battle plan
Ch 26: combo collaberation
Ch 27: surprise arrivals!
Ch 28: hunting for Sasuke
It's up!!!
Ch 29: truth of an uchiha's loyalty pt 1
Ch 30: truth of an uchiha's loyalty pt 2
Ch 31: journey into Sasuke's mind pt 1
Ch 32: journey into's Sasuke's mind pt 2
Ch33: journey into Sasuke's mind pt 3
Ch: 34 a bond of brothers + the appearance of dino!
Ch 35: Wait? What's going on!? This never happened!!
Ch 36: Sasuke's nightmare: Reality or illusion?
Ch 37: A hellish nightmare
Ch 38: it only goes downhill from here
Ch: 39 Sasuke's greated fears arrive part 1
Ch 40: Sasuke's greatest fears pt 2
Ch 41: Sasuke's resolution
Ch: 42 Sasuke's non-ninjacal hobbies
Ch:43 The training of team 7
Ch: 44 mangekyou sharingan
Ch: 45 the evidence finally emerges
Ch: 46 we're sorry
Orochimaru and team 7 death battle royale!!!
Ch47: about damn time the pedo died
While your waiting....
Ch: 48 A Jinsè Squad
Ch 49: time flower madness
A new book!!!
Ch: 50 a four man squad?
Ch 51 naruto ships it pt 1
Ch52: Naruto ships it pt 2
Guys be honest....
Ch 53: Itachi's Dilemma
Ch 54: racing to forgotten memories
Ch 55: racing to forgotten memories part 2
Ch 56 racing to forgotten memories pt 3
Ch 57: the written test
Ch 58: the written exams part 2
Ch 59: The proctor switch
Ch 60: 60 minutes
Ch 61: love is in the forest pt 1
While your waiting....
Ch62: love is in the forest part 2
Ch 63: the prelim matches commence!
Ch 64: shikamaru's challenge
Ch 65: Tenten's sacrifice
Two awesome oneshots
Ch 66: obikakalani
Naruto Take a Turn to the Pokemon World.
Ch 67: the ultimate battle cha take 2
Happy Birthday Sasuke!
Ch 68: The rematch
Ch 69: Naruto vs Gaara: battle of the jinchuuriki's
ch 70: Sasuke's slip up
Chapter 71: Sasuke's lost it
prequel fic
Ch 72: Itachi and Fugaku
Ch 73: renovating leadership
Ch 74: Ashura and Indra's time Jutsu
##Special chapter....what might have been
Ch 75: Akimichi vs Inuzuka
Ch 76: Teammate vs teammate
Ch 77: tricks and questions
Ch 77: confidence(the real one this time)
Happy birthday Naruto
Quickie Question
Ch 78: light of the leaf
Ch 79: Brothers
Ch 80: Hell fire
Ch 81: Will of Fire
Ch 82: Return of RINnegan
Ch 83: Proposition time
And so it begins

Ch: 25: the battle begins

6.3K 319 75
By sparkle123tt

The leaf legion stood in a row randomly. The adults already were confused. Why were the children not sticking to the genin teams? Wouldn't that be more sensible?

Sasuke watched itachi like a hawk. "Neji, shino, kiba remember what i told you...." Sasuke warned as his gaze finally moved from his brother to the rest of the adults.

"You got it" kiba said getting low to the ground. Akamaru copying his movements.

"Alright everybody listen up!" Naruto yelled smashing his fist into his open palm causing all the adults minus kakashi to turn to him in utter confusion.

"Roll call!" Naruto commanded forming a hand sign. Sasuke froze and scowled slightly. Really Naruto right in front of his dad? All the adults exchanged looks. Not again... What game did the children make up now?

"Head advisor!" Naruto exclaimed as shikamaru jumped into position. Shikaku looked at his son befuddled. He hadn't known shika actually aspired for that position. I guess it was fitting but still it made shikaku wonder if he really knew any of his son's aspirations anymore? Why was he so obsessed in trying to get a mission to the sand? His son made no sense to him anymore.

"Hokage head chef!" Choji took his stance. He was no longer a catepillar. He had long since transformed into a butterfly. Today he would prove his strength to his father. Kindness is strength.

Mind part of t and i thingy!" Naruto yelled this time making a mind sign.

"Moron say it right!" Ino yelled back getting prepared despite her annoyance. She was a full blossomed flower with thorns as sharp as an eagles talon. Her father was not getting past her mind defense.

"Head tracker!" Naruto called.

Kiba and akamaru barked. Kiba's eyes forming slits as his mother's head snapped to him with a slight snarl. Kiba knew what she was thinking. How dare her son take an inuzuka's highest honor and turn it into a child's play thing! Well she was going to be running with her tail between her legs when they were through with them.

"Hokage's badass wife!" Naruto said this time beaming as Hinata blew him a kiss before activating her byakugan. Hiashi shook his head. His daughter was many things but a badass prodigy was not one of them. She was kind meek and an all around disappointment. She couldn't even beat neji in a spar!

"Other part of t and i!" Naruto yelled as shino's bugs started to swarm out of his jacket sleeve's threateningly. His father was about to see just how emotionless he could really be. He wouldn't be ignored. Why? Because he is a threat.

"Taijutsu master!" Naruto called as lee got into his stance. Gai froze. Had he heard that right?

"Ninja tools master!!" Naruto yelled as Tenten whipped out a kunai. Tears started gathering in Gai's eyes.

"Gentle fist master!" Naruto exclaimed arm pointing at neji who got into his gentle fist stance byakugan activating. "Bring it on" neji glared. Gai burst into tears a puddle starting to form beneath him. "Such youthful aspirations!!!" Gai cried dropping to his knees.

"Head ninja medic surpassing even tsunade!" Naruto yelled his eyes sparking as Sakura put her gloves on. A chill went down shisui's spine as the haruno girl locked eyes with him. He was done for.... He knew it. He felt it.

"Seventh Hokage of the leaf Village! A better hokage than even hashirama senju!" Naruto exclaimed pointing at himself as he grinned at all the adults. It was his dream job and he would reclaim it. One day he would be seventh hokage. There was no room for debate. Itachi's mind flew through the possible remaining positions. But he honestly couldn't remember what Sasuke had said his dream was. He had been to shocked from his baby brothers proclamation of hatred against danzo, orochimaru, and the council. What had Sasuke said? Faster than the fourth hokage and raikage right? But that wasn't necessarily a position.

"You forgot Sasuke" Itachi finally voiced head cocked to the side in a bit of confusion. It wasn't like Naruto to leave Sasuke out of anything. Naruto himself snickered wiping his finger under his nose sneakily. "Guess" he said blue eyes sparkling

. "No giving hints kakashi sensei that's cheating!" Sakura warned waggling her finger.

"What?" Fugaku asked confused.

"Guess Sasuke's position...." Naruto clarified.

All the adults exchanged looks. What position was left? Head advisor, hokage, head medic,...... Police force captain possibly? The adults were all clueless.

"Seriously? Not one guess? C mon take a leap of faith!" Naruto encouraged.

"Police force captain..?" Shikaku asked scratching his goatee. The nara was clueless but it was the closest guess. Kakashi winced at the guess. Out of all the things they could have said... Did it have to be that!?

"Hell no" was Sasuke's instant vehenemous reply with a shake of his head. A scowl already adorned on the young boy's face.

"Language Sasuke" Itachi said tiredly.

In response the entire leaf legion flipped him off. Akamaru included. Itachi merely sighed. It was worth a shot.

"That's rough buddy" shisui said patting his shoulder.

"Fuck off" itachi muttered back.

"Ooh itachi said a bad word" kiba called pointing.

"Language big brother!" Sasuke grinned.

"Little smart ass" asuma mumbled fondly. He had often done that to his sister. It had been a lot of fun.

"No other smarter guesses? Guys c mon! It's so freaking simple! Sasuke is-

"Anbu captain" hiruzen said with a chuckle from his seat.

"Head anbu captain with speed surpassing the raikage.... technically speaking". Sasuke commented giving the hokage a half smile and slight nod before his eye's swirled revealing a perfectly matured sharingon with three tomoe's.

Fugaku momentarily forgot how to breath. Sasuke had a sharingon? And he didn't even know about it? When had he gotten it!? How had he gotten it!? What was goin on!?

Sasuke chuckled as he saw the look on his father's face. Pure unadulterated shock. No expressionless over or undertone. Just complete 100% shock. Sasuke felt pride swell in his chest as he realized that yes it was indeed him causing that emotion to run through his father.

"Suprise!" Naruto yelled jumping up and down as he guided his lovely girlfriend to stand next to Sasuke. "Great idea dobe stick the two ravens together..... Orochi will have an orgasm from the sight alone." Sasuke commented with an eye roll. He couldn't help the jab. His scratched were still soar and he hated pain killers. They made his head all foggy so he refused to take them. Much to sakura's annoyance. 

"He's into boys but i see your point. And since your not my advisor.... I am ignoring that comment" naruto said walking back to his previous spot.

Kakashi's eyes widened. Oh shit he had to run. Sasuke and hinata were a deadly deadly combo. If they did the jutsu kakashi was thinking he was done for. His only chance was running like hell  but he knew he couldn't outrun sasuke. There he admitted it his genin had surpassed him years ago. So he was desperately searching for a nice cozy place to hide. Unfortunately he couldn't just kamui out of there because obito would be a jackass and kamui him right back in. Probably in the path of one of Sasuke's chidori's.

"Is everyone ready?" Hiruzen asked.

"No!" Kakashi said as he frantically searched for a place to hide.

"He's lying! It's just the total terror rushing through him!" Naruto called with a wave of his hands.

"Damnit RaToKe!" Kakashi yelled as he yanked up his headband.

"We love you two sensei!!" Team 7 called.

"Begin!" Hiruzen called starting the match.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Next chapter the fighting actually begins! Sorry guys! I'm awful but it will be up by tomorrow! Kk? Kk love you all! Comment, comment, comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.3K 74
Requests are closed. I write about Marvel character, meaning ones from movies and Tv shows. •Slow Updates• Created: February 16, 2016 Finished: Jun...
27.2K 897 46
Nuori 24v tyttö Helsingistä on menettänyt elämänhalunsa kun erosi poikaystävästään Eetusta. Y/n ei enää kestä ja kävelee sillalle... Y/n törmää nuore...
515K 20.9K 102
Naruto, sasuke, and sakura survived many things and lived long lives. But they all had many regrets. So many things they wished they could change, pe...