Team 7: change the past to pr...

By sparkle123tt

Naruto, sasuke, and sakura survived many things and lived long lives. But they all had many regrets. So many... More

Ch 1: three wishes
Chapter 2: remember
Ch 3: the plan
Ch 4: sasuke has a friend...since when?
Ch 5: Introducing Naruto
Ch 7: Memories back
Ch 8: bring back team 8
Chapter 9: bring back team 9/team gai
Chapter 10: the mob of four year olds united
Ch 11: putting the hokage on the spot pt 1
Ch 11: putting the hokage on the spot part 2
Ch 11: Putting the hokage on the spot part 3
Kakashi's little team of monsters
Ch 13 : reactions to cherry blossom inferno!
Q and A
Ch: 14 waiting for kakashi
Ch 15: the bell test
The bell test part 2
The bell test part 3
Team 7: unity incarnate
Ch: 18 kakashi remembers and sakura switches
Ch 19 The tri team picnic- Will they attend?
Ch 20: the ultimate tag team challenge
Ch 21: the leaf legion's challenge
Ch 22: the relay
Ch 23: when lightning strikes
Ch 24: the perfect battle plan
Ch: 25: the battle begins
Ch 26: combo collaberation
Ch 27: surprise arrivals!
Ch 28: hunting for Sasuke
It's up!!!
Ch 29: truth of an uchiha's loyalty pt 1
Ch 30: truth of an uchiha's loyalty pt 2
Ch 31: journey into Sasuke's mind pt 1
Ch 32: journey into's Sasuke's mind pt 2
Ch33: journey into Sasuke's mind pt 3
Ch: 34 a bond of brothers + the appearance of dino!
Ch 35: Wait? What's going on!? This never happened!!
Ch 36: Sasuke's nightmare: Reality or illusion?
Ch 37: A hellish nightmare
Ch 38: it only goes downhill from here
Ch: 39 Sasuke's greated fears arrive part 1
Ch 40: Sasuke's greatest fears pt 2
Ch 41: Sasuke's resolution
Ch: 42 Sasuke's non-ninjacal hobbies
Ch:43 The training of team 7
Ch: 44 mangekyou sharingan
Ch: 45 the evidence finally emerges
Ch: 46 we're sorry
Orochimaru and team 7 death battle royale!!!
Ch47: about damn time the pedo died
While your waiting....
Ch: 48 A Jinsè Squad
Ch 49: time flower madness
A new book!!!
Ch: 50 a four man squad?
Ch 51 naruto ships it pt 1
Ch52: Naruto ships it pt 2
Guys be honest....
Ch 53: Itachi's Dilemma
Ch 54: racing to forgotten memories
Ch 55: racing to forgotten memories part 2
Ch 56 racing to forgotten memories pt 3
Ch 57: the written test
Ch 58: the written exams part 2
Ch 59: The proctor switch
Ch 60: 60 minutes
Ch 61: love is in the forest pt 1
While your waiting....
Ch62: love is in the forest part 2
Ch 63: the prelim matches commence!
Ch 64: shikamaru's challenge
Ch 65: Tenten's sacrifice
Two awesome oneshots
Ch 66: obikakalani
Naruto Take a Turn to the Pokemon World.
Ch 67: the ultimate battle cha take 2
Happy Birthday Sasuke!
Ch 68: The rematch
Ch 69: Naruto vs Gaara: battle of the jinchuuriki's
ch 70: Sasuke's slip up
Chapter 71: Sasuke's lost it
prequel fic
Ch 72: Itachi and Fugaku
Ch 73: renovating leadership
Ch 74: Ashura and Indra's time Jutsu
##Special chapter....what might have been
Ch 75: Akimichi vs Inuzuka
Ch 76: Teammate vs teammate
Ch 77: tricks and questions
Ch 77: confidence(the real one this time)
Happy birthday Naruto
Quickie Question
Ch 78: light of the leaf
Ch 79: Brothers
Ch 80: Hell fire
Ch 81: Will of Fire
Ch 82: Return of RINnegan
Ch 83: Proposition time
And so it begins

Ch 6: sakura explained

10.3K 425 85
By sparkle123tt

Sasuke stood in front of mikoto with a hopeful expression. She was glad she had taken her eldest son's advice and sat down. Itachi had explained the ordeal to her moments after they returned home after sasuke went to go play with his toys in his room.Sasuke now stood in front of Mikoto the next day almost shyly as his right arm awkwardly clutched his left. It was totally adorable and yet extremely out of character for Sasuke.  Mikoto smiled down at her youngest son. She couldn't have been more glad that her son had finally found a friend. The fact that it was in Naruto Uzumaki was only a plus for the female uchiha. Mikoto Uchiha was many things, a ninja, a mother, a wife, and at one point in time was once the one and only deemed best friend to Kushina Uzumaki. Mikoto held no bigotry toward a jinchuuriki and was happy her son's didn't either. Fugaku merely hated minato not kushina much to both girls early double dating misfortune's.

"So can naruto sleep over tonight? Please!" Sasuke asked crawling into his mother's lap.

Mikoto laughed slightly at sasuke and nodded her head. "of course sasuke" she said rubbing her son's back as he hugged her tightly. Mikoto vaguely wondered what had gotten into sasuke the past two days. Her son was very touchy lately almost to the point of being clingy. You wouldn't be able to see it if not looking extremely close. It was the subtle things that he did. Like when held his brothers hand or gave his father a hug before he went to work, or they way he listened to her every command with no gripe or whine. It was almost as if he was happy for being told what to do which was certainly strange. They were little things but it was as if sasuke was using his size and age as some kind of advantage or something. Almost as if sasuke knew that if he was older it would be seriously unacceptible for him to be doing these things. Almost as if sasuke was afraid that they would burst into dust if he tore his eyes away or said the wrong thing. Mikoto knew there was something up with sasuke but she dismissed it to nerves. Her son had obviously planned to tell them about naruto at some point just not so soon. To mikoto it felt as if sasuke was a bit tense. If mikoto's thought process regarding sasuke was correct and it usually was it seemed sasuke was concerned about what his family would think of naruto. She vaguely remembered herself having the same thoughts and a partial mental breakdown as she introduced kushina to her parents. They had not been as receptive as she had just been.

"Thanks mom! Your the greatest!" Sasuke said as he let go of her. A bit reluctant to do so might i add. He slid out of his mother's lap gracefully landing on his feet before running up the stairs to his room. "What are you doing?" Itachi called curiously up the stairs. Sasuke ran out of his room to the top of the stairs and gave itachi an incredulous look. "I'm cleaning my room" sasuke said as if itachi was the four year old and he was the adult. "Without being told to?" Itachi asked skeptically while cocking his head to the side a bit. His little brother just morphed a few pieces of the puzzle that Itachi had mentally categorized as sasuke's least favorite chores. Sasuke never liked putting his toys away or making his bed. He had dubbed those actions as destroying the art of his childhood.

Sasuke crossed his arms and rolled his eyes at itachi. "I'm four. I don't have to be told to clean my room" he emphasized. "Ah" itachi said almost numbly his head ache returning as sasuke bolted back to the confines of his room. Not a second passed as sasuke suddenly raced down the stairs to stand once again in front of mikoto a silent question in his eyes. "Ramen i'm guessing" mikoto said gently. Sasuke nodded and scampered back up to his room. Sasuke didn't even need to ask the question. Minato and kushina practically fell in love over ramen and when you throw in obito to the mix well it was not to far off a guess. "Ramen?" Itachi asked with a raised eyebrow confused and clearly out of the loop concerning the taste pallet of the uzumaki clan.

"That's what's for dinner" mikoto explained walking into the kitchen with a somewhat nostalgic smile. Itachi on his part went to his room to take a nap and hopefully get rid of this intense migrane.

Around four oclock that day their was a knock at the door. This sent sasuke speeding down the rail of the stairs and to the door in the speed of light.

"Took you long enough" sasuke commented as he let naruto in.

Naruto rolled his eyes in response. "Sorry to keep the mighty sasuke waiting" the uzumaki responded grinning slightly.

Sasuke cracked a smirk. "Your such a Loser" sasuke stated dragging naruto to the kitchen. Fugaku watched the exchange with mild interest. Naruto in turn stuck his tongue out sasuke.

"I hope you eat a bug" sasuke stated.

"Mmm what kind of bug?" Naruto asked rubbing his chin almost sagely.

Sasuke thought for a moment tapping his finger in thought. " a beetle"

"what kind of beetle?"

"One of shino's chakra sucking creepy crawlies"

naruto chuckled weakly at that. "He'd have it attempt to eat all my chakra"

"would it be able to?"

"Probably not besides it's not like it could drain your chakra either teme"

"point taken"

"who's shino?" Itachi asked.

"An aburame our age" sasuke replied.

"How do you know him?" Mikoto asked with an eyebrow raised delicately.

"I don't know him exactly just know of him i guess..... This girl sakura mentioned him once" sasuke explained.

"Who's sakura?" Fugaku asked now a bit lost. Just how many secret friends did his son have?

"A civilian with pink hair and emerald eyes.... She's wants to go to the academy and become a ninja medic" naruto said happily.

Sasuke snapped his fingers suddenly and naruto gave him a questioning look.

"Cotton candy" sasuke said making naruto grin wider.

"Perfect" naruto said.

"Sakura's new nickname" sasuke explained as he saw the lost looks of his family.

"How did you meet this sakura?" Mikoto asked a certain glimpse in her eye.

"Wha-mom no it's not like that!" Sasuke cried out like a dear caught in the headlights. Naruto laughed at him. "See even your mom thinks you have a thing for her!"

"I-shut up. You wanna play this fine. How's hinata doing?"

Naruto shut up immediately going bright red.

"Thought so" sasuke said taking a bite of his ramen.

"Boys didn't answer the question" itachi reminded.

"What question?"naruto asked.

"The sakura question"

"I do not-"sasuke protested.

"The other question" fugaku clarified.

"What other?....ooh" both boys said.

"It was shortly after me and naruto's unfortunate .....collision to the head" sasuke explained rubbing his head presumably were it was hit. Naruto winced and rubbed his own head.

"She had been watching teme train" naruto explained.

"Dobe don't make it sound like i have a stalker" sasuke glared.

"When he ran off to get his kunai she went closer to the training ground" naruto continued ignoring sasuke. "She came running when we screamed in pain" naruto finished.

"We didn't scream"

"Yes you did"

"No you screamed i yelped from shock and possible head trauma" sasuke argued.

"You didn't yelp you screamed like a little girl"

"You must've hit your head harder than you thought" sasuke shot back.

"Boys must you argue?" Mikoto asked with a raised eyebrow.

"We're not arguing mom we're debating" sasuke replied not tearing his glaring gaze from naruto.

"Now we have moved to a stare off to determine who is right" naruto explained further. 10 minutes passed and still neither of the two blinked. Until they both yawned closing their eyes at the exact same moment. "Why don't you boys go to sleep" mikoto suggested. "No way! We're not sleepy at all!" Naruto exclaimed. "Hn" sasuke agreed. "Boys to bed with you" itachi said. Sasuke swatted naruto's hand before he could flip his brother off. Both boys crawled up the stairs to sasuke's room. "Hey teme i miss sensei" naruto said as they lay awake not quite asleep yet. "Hn" he responded in agreement. "Why wait?" Sasuke mumbled clutching his dinosaur. The boys slept silently that night an idea forming in both of their heads. "They weren't waiting till they were six to enter the academy"

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Okay guys next chapter will be up soon! Yay! Love you all! 😊 be sure to comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 8.9K 100
Yksi seitsemän vuoden ikäinen tavoite: Maailman valloitus kuuluisana rock-yhtyeenä. Seuraavat askeleet olisivat tähän mennessä suurimpia. Pystytäänkö...
148K 12.2K 180
"Miks sä teet näin mul?!" "Teen mitä?" "Koulus kiusaat mua, mut jos ollaan kahestaan ni suutelet mua! Mitä helvettiä sä haluut mult?!" "Rakastan sua...
186K 8K 200
One-shotteja ja lyhyitä tarinoita. Pelkkää Oleksia, mun aivot ei pysty muuhun. Oleksi = ♡ Muistakaa painaa tähteä jos tykkäätte! Kirja ei sisällä mi...
83.2K 4K 101
Tarina kertoo fiktiomaisesti siitä, miten kaksi ystävää huomaavatkin enemmän vetoa toisiaan kohtaan ja tahtovat ottaa selvää, voisiko heillä olla yht...