Team 7: change the past to pr...

By sparkle123tt

Naruto, sasuke, and sakura survived many things and lived long lives. But they all had many regrets. So many... More

Chapter 2: remember
Ch 3: the plan
Ch 4: sasuke has a friend...since when?
Ch 5: Introducing Naruto
Ch 6: sakura explained
Ch 7: Memories back
Ch 8: bring back team 8
Chapter 9: bring back team 9/team gai
Chapter 10: the mob of four year olds united
Ch 11: putting the hokage on the spot pt 1
Ch 11: putting the hokage on the spot part 2
Ch 11: Putting the hokage on the spot part 3
Kakashi's little team of monsters
Ch 13 : reactions to cherry blossom inferno!
Q and A
Ch: 14 waiting for kakashi
Ch 15: the bell test
The bell test part 2
The bell test part 3
Team 7: unity incarnate
Ch: 18 kakashi remembers and sakura switches
Ch 19 The tri team picnic- Will they attend?
Ch 20: the ultimate tag team challenge
Ch 21: the leaf legion's challenge
Ch 22: the relay
Ch 23: when lightning strikes
Ch 24: the perfect battle plan
Ch: 25: the battle begins
Ch 26: combo collaberation
Ch 27: surprise arrivals!
Ch 28: hunting for Sasuke
It's up!!!
Ch 29: truth of an uchiha's loyalty pt 1
Ch 30: truth of an uchiha's loyalty pt 2
Ch 31: journey into Sasuke's mind pt 1
Ch 32: journey into's Sasuke's mind pt 2
Ch33: journey into Sasuke's mind pt 3
Ch: 34 a bond of brothers + the appearance of dino!
Ch 35: Wait? What's going on!? This never happened!!
Ch 36: Sasuke's nightmare: Reality or illusion?
Ch 37: A hellish nightmare
Ch 38: it only goes downhill from here
Ch: 39 Sasuke's greated fears arrive part 1
Ch 40: Sasuke's greatest fears pt 2
Ch 41: Sasuke's resolution
Ch: 42 Sasuke's non-ninjacal hobbies
Ch:43 The training of team 7
Ch: 44 mangekyou sharingan
Ch: 45 the evidence finally emerges
Ch: 46 we're sorry
Orochimaru and team 7 death battle royale!!!
Ch47: about damn time the pedo died
While your waiting....
Ch: 48 A Jinsè Squad
Ch 49: time flower madness
A new book!!!
Ch: 50 a four man squad?
Ch 51 naruto ships it pt 1
Ch52: Naruto ships it pt 2
Guys be honest....
Ch 53: Itachi's Dilemma
Ch 54: racing to forgotten memories
Ch 55: racing to forgotten memories part 2
Ch 56 racing to forgotten memories pt 3
Ch 57: the written test
Ch 58: the written exams part 2
Ch 59: The proctor switch
Ch 60: 60 minutes
Ch 61: love is in the forest pt 1
While your waiting....
Ch62: love is in the forest part 2
Ch 63: the prelim matches commence!
Ch 64: shikamaru's challenge
Ch 65: Tenten's sacrifice
Two awesome oneshots
Ch 66: obikakalani
Naruto Take a Turn to the Pokemon World.
Ch 67: the ultimate battle cha take 2
Happy Birthday Sasuke!
Ch 68: The rematch
Ch 69: Naruto vs Gaara: battle of the jinchuuriki's
ch 70: Sasuke's slip up
Chapter 71: Sasuke's lost it
prequel fic
Ch 72: Itachi and Fugaku
Ch 73: renovating leadership
Ch 74: Ashura and Indra's time Jutsu
##Special chapter....what might have been
Ch 75: Akimichi vs Inuzuka
Ch 76: Teammate vs teammate
Ch 77: tricks and questions
Ch 77: confidence(the real one this time)
Happy birthday Naruto
Quickie Question
Ch 78: light of the leaf
Ch 79: Brothers
Ch 80: Hell fire
Ch 81: Will of Fire
Ch 82: Return of RINnegan
Ch 83: Proposition time
And so it begins

Ch 1: three wishes

19.2K 478 396
By sparkle123tt

Naruto lay in the team 7 training grounds, Sasuke and Sakura at his sides. All were holding hands, weak and breathing frail. Team 7 didn't have long. All of them, even Naruto, were almost completely out of chakra.

"I'm sorry, this is all my fault." Sasuke ragged out, causing Naruto and Sakura to glare at him. The Uchiha's best death glare wouldn't have stood a chance against his teammates'. After all, who do you think taught them?

"Don't you dare teme!" Naruto all but growled at his anbu captain/best friend.

Sasuke snorted. "What are you going to do oh mighty hokage? Banter me to death?"

"Teme I encourage you. It's more of an advisement actually." The blonde Hokage tried to explain.

"Should I tell Shika that you're stealing his job as Chief advisor? My, wouldn't that be troublesome." Sasuke shot back, a grin starting to form.

Naruto laughed suddenly and both his teammates gave him questioning looks. "Remember when we all retired Kakashi sensei and made Kiba head tracker!" He cackled. Sasuke and Sakura laughed as well. They would never forget the scandalized look on their teacher's face. Or the time Sasuke torched their sensei's Icha Icha books, or the bell test that brought them all together.

"We owe him everything..." Sasuke whispered, regret clear in his voice. The attack had been sudden. Orochimaru had appeared out of nowhere finally with a vessel. Though Madara wasn't the ideal one. He still wanted Sasuke. Still saw him as perfect, beautiful, and strong. The sannin always loved the boy's defiance.

Naruto grumbled something not so nice under his breath. "Boys stop it... Sasuke this isn't your fault. How would you have known Orochimaru had placed a curse mark on Madara's dead body?"Sakura questioned.

The last Uchiha remained silent.

"You think just because you're an Uchiha the blame should be placed on you and you alone Ke? That's total shit and you know it." Sakura stated, firmly squeezing Naruto's hand who was forced to squeeze Sasuke's or his hand would be broken.

Over the years after the war a certain warmth had settled between the three. Their bond that Sasuke had once tried to shatter was practically radiating with power. It was a bond born in bravery and friendship and it lives to this day.

After the war had ended Naruto and Sasuke didn't battle it out. Instead, Sasuke sent an angry punch in Orochimaru's smiling face as he amateratsued the snake Sannin. Naruto added in his own two cents as he threw a bit of wind chakra in the black flames. The snake had screamed from the added pain. Sakura also threw in just a dash of an entire bucket of poison and dumped it on top of the flames. After all, they wouldn't flicker out. Thus Orochimaru was destroyed. They figured out a way to remove the damned curse mark with Juugo's chakra. They had killed the snake moments after that. Team 7 had decided that everything was Orochimaru's fault. He messed with Sasuke's brain, set awful events in motion, and broke apart team 7. The snake would rot in hell for that. Sakura and Naruto both silently vowed to never let Sasuke near the snake again or snakes in general. Whenever one was passed it was killed instantly.

Upon his return to Konoha, Sasuke at first just kept to himself. After all, not many people favored the Uchiha anymore. They had all but forgotten Sasuke's deeds, instead blaming him for Madara's war. The apple doesn't fall so far from the tree. So the council or the two old jerks refused to allow Naruto to appoint Sasuke as head of anbu. They chose Sai instead, much to Naruto's anger and Sasuke's annoyance.

Naruto had been named the Hokage; Hinata married Naruto; Shikamaru became Head advisor; Chouji became Naruto's chef; after Kakashi was deemed an old geezer, Kiba became Head tracker; Ino became head of the mind part of T and I, taking over her father's position; Shino became the other part of T and I; Tenten makes awesome weapons; Sai became Head anbu captain in charge of protecting Naruto; and Sakura, head medic. Sasuke was left out.

One day everything went wrong. A follower of the Akatsuki snuck into Konoha. The council, Naruto, Sakura and Shika were in a meeting when he striked. Sai, the anbu who was supposed to protect Naruto, ran. Sai the f*cking anbu captain ran like a scared little girl, much to Shikamaru's annoyance. The Nara always knew Sai was a traitorous ass. He had even advised Naruto to go against the damned council. But legally no laws had been broken, so there had been nothing they could do at that moment.

Naruto had been cornered. The man had been far too fast. He didn't have time to into Sage mode and Kurama had been suppressedsomehow . The Hokage was about to die. Until birds chirping could be heard. A stream of pure blue light pierced straight through Naruto's attacker. He whipped around and snarled. Then the man's knees shook slightly in fear. Sasuke had arrived.

"Naruto, are you alright?" He questioned as he kept his Mangekyou trained on the attacker, locking eyes with the attacker. The guy was scared shitless.

"Yeah." Naruto called as sakura screamed "Hell no!" Sasuke smirked as he tightened his grip on his sword. No way in hell this guy would hurt Naruto. That was a promise. As fast as that guy was, he wasn't as fast as Sasuke. Because even after the war the last Uchiha trained his ass off day after day. Mainly his speed and chakra control. Sasuke was like a barrier in between the idiot trying to murder his best friend and Naruto.

"You're Itachi's younger brother!" The man gasped, eyes wide. You could hear the terror in his tone.

Sasuke smirked. "The one and only."

"You killed Lord Orochimaru!"  The man said, stumbling back towards the concrete wall behind him.

"Twice." Sasuke said, unable to keep the smirk off his face.

"K-Kabuto... And D-Deidara," The man quivered, moving faster toward the wall, trying to distance himself from Sasuke who had been able to get a glimpse of Naruto's injuries. It was not pretty and this angered Sasuke as he got reminded of the Valley of the End.

Sasuke sighed as he picked up a pebble. "Both dead....both by me.... Just like you're about to be." He said before flinging the pebble, swiftly hitting the guy right in the shoulder, missing the guy's heart by an inch.

Sasuke cocked his head to the side, frowning slightly. He supposed critical injury was the best he could do with council watching anyways.

"Your anbu captain's pathetic Naruto." Sasuke said as he held the now unconscious attacker up by his collar, checking for a curse mark of any kind. Naruto rolled his eyes.

"He wasn't my first choice." The Hokage responded with a wince as Sakura hit him once again for getting injured.

Sasuke snorted. "Clearly."

"Thanks teme."

Sasuke rolled his eyes. "Nobody tries to kill you but me dobe." He replied, crossing his arms.

Shika yawned. This fight was troublesome. "Correction. No one could succeed in killing him except for you." He stated, slouching in his chair.

"Whatever." The Uchiha stated with a shrug.

"Teme, is that a challenge?" Naruto asked, blue eyes twinkling.

"No!" Sakura said, whacking Naruto upside the head and throwing a pen which hit the Uchiha in the head.

"Sakura...." Both boys whimpered.

"Naruto, you are in no condition to fight right now, and Sasuke; do not encourage him!"

"Yes Sakura..." Both boys sighed.

That's how Sasuke became head anbu and Sai died. Turns out he ran out of ink and jumped of the Hokage tower prepared to make a drawing, but no ink so splat.

"I wish we could be the team Kakashi sensei deserved.... Without all the drama and the unnecessary fighting. I wish in the beginning we were a family." Sakura said, gazing up at the shooting star above her as the star shot across the sky.

"I wish we could save everyone. I wish we could start over. I wish we could have actually become the most powerful team in the world. I wish we had started out like we are now." Naruto said, spotting a falling star of his own.

"I wish I could save my clan and Itachi. I wish we had been ready for the attack. I wish the council weren't a bunch of morons. I wish I could change it all." The last Uchiha said, eyes resting on his star. The three falling dots of light fell and merged into one as team 7 closed their eyes and breathed their last breath.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Okay so new naruto story idea yay! So umm comment vote comment again! Should i continue this? Please tell me in the comments! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 2.7K 108
Mitä tapahtuu kun kaksi kaveria alkavatkin olla jotain enemmän, mutta tietävät etteivät voi olla yhdessä? Tarina palavasta rakkaudesta, katkeruudesta...
8.7K 1K 71
Part 3, olkaa hyvät! Tälläsiä lyhyitä tarinoita, millon mistäki mitä nyt mieleen sattuu tulemaan! Kaikki on täysin mielikuvitusta, eikä mikään liity...
923 207 37
Tää on jatko-osa kirjalle Pahoinvoiva sukupolvi || Niko Moilanen & Reader joten kannattaa käydä lukee se eka sillä tää jatkuu aika lailla siitä mihin...
1.1K 281 23
⚠️⚠️ TW ⚠️⚠️ TW ⚠️⚠️ TW Älä lue yhtään pidemmälle jos ahdistut koulusurmista tai muusta vastaavasta! Harvoin kirjotan mistään näin rankasta ja siks...