Hollow (Harry Styles) #Wattys...

By Krystal_Grace

I cupped her face in my hands, rubbing my thumbs in circles over her cheeks. She was having trouble finding w... More

Cast/Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Sequal

Chapter 63

799 28 2
By Krystal_Grace

Songs:

In For The Kill: La Roux

Is This Love: Bob Marley

The Best Thing About Me Is You: Ricky Martin

A.J.'s POV

When I woke the next morning, I was alone in bed, fully clothed, in sweatpants and a long sleeved shirt. I rubbed my eyes, looking around trying to see if I could find Harry, but he was nowhere in sight. I instantly felt the reminder of last night when I stood up, I really hoped the ache would subside after a hot shower, it would be awkward to walk around funny with Harry's family to judge.

Once I was ready, I made my way down the stairs, he had probably went down to be with his family, though it was odd. I had expected him to take advantage and sleep in as long as he could. Finding the living room empty, I headed to the kitchen. The room was filled with laughs and a small giggle, Anne and Gemma were laughing their heads off while Tommy looked on with a giggle and a smug smile. He probably said something cute.

"Auntie Kit, you're awake," he yelled hoping off the booster seat and running towards me.

I picked him up, giving him a bunch of kisses before turning my attention towards the two ladies, offering them a good morning each. Both of them returned the sentiment with a warm smile.

"Where is everyone else?" I asked, settling Tommy back in his seat.

"They just went out to grab some breakfast," Gemma answered as she continued to color with Tommy. I loved the fact that she was so good with him. It was effortless and not forced in the slightest. And Tommy seemed to enjoy her company as well, so that was a plus.

"Have some coffee while you wait, dear," Anne offered, handing me a mug from the cabinet. I thanked her, walking over to the pot and serving myself.

Wait. Coffee. Was I allowed to drink coffee? I searched my pockets for my phone, hoping the internet could shed some light on my current predicament, but I remembered I left it charging upstairs. I remember hearing somewhere that you shouldn't drink caffeine while pregnant, since I wasn't sure, I was going to go off of that information.

Not knowing what to do with the freshly served mug, I carried it back to the table, sitting next to Anne, across from Gemma and Tommy, joining them in their coloring session. I just hoped Harry would show up soon. He had a habit of drinking my coffee, claiming that mine tasted better than his. This would be the only time I would be okay with him drinking my coffee.

Moments later, my prayers were answered when Robin, Mike, Johnny and Harry walked into the kitchen with bags of food. I smiled as my eyes locked with Harry's. The moment was cut way too short when Alice appeared behind him, not hesitating to let herself be known. I sighed, loudly, not caring who heard at this point, it wasn't like it was a big secret that I didn't like her. As much as I smiled, I knew it was evident to Anne and Gemma that I couldn't stand her. Like Harry, they easily saw right through me. I didn't know what it was about this family with their warm hugs and knowing selves, but I felt a mix of annoyance for not being able to hide things like I usually do and comfort for not having to.

Harry set the bags he was carrying on the table as he sat on his mom's lap, grabbing the mug from me. "Share?" He asked as he lifted the mug to his lips, not bothering to wait for my answer.

"Harry, don't be rude, go make your own," his mom smacked him playfully.

"She likes to share," he grinned taking another sip before handing it back.

"Keep it, I'll go make another," I lied, sliding it back to him. He looked at me curiously for a moment, taking it before I changed my mind.

"See," he wiggled his eyebrows at his mom, taking another sip. "She, kinda likes me," he grinned.

"Yeah, well, someone had to," Gemma piped up, not taking her eyes off her coloring page. "A.J. was just unlucky enough to draw the shortest straw."

"Hey," both Anne and Harry yelled.

I couldn't help but laugh at the playful interaction between the little family. It was easy to see why Harry dreamed about having a family of his own. He grew up with this as his family. A loving mother who loved and cared for her children equally. A playful sister who didn't hesitate to put him through the ringer, but loved him more than anything. This is what Harry wanted, what he craved, a house full of playful laughs and love. But, I didn't know how to do that, in contrast to him, I didn't grow up with a mother who loved me, the way Anne loves them.

"Let's eat," Robin's loud voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

I got up, helping Anne clear the table and grab a few plates and cups for everyone while Harry grabbed the juice and milk, setting it out on the table. I took the same seat, while Harry took Anne's next to me. I smiled to myself as Anne quickly took the seat next to Harry before Alice did, offering her a small apology before sending her off to sit next to Mike.

"I want to sit with uncle, Harry," Tommy announced, jumping out of his booster and walking around the table, sitting on Harry's lap, who welcomed him with open arms.

Both of them spent the entire time playing with their food, but Harry was effectively able to get Tommy to eat a good portion of his food, which was not normal. We usually had to beg and fight him to eat properly. After everyone had finished and everything was cleaned up, Anne informed me that it was another day filled with baking, if I wanted to help. I noticed when both of her lovely kids secretly left the room as she asked for help, so I decided to stay. I didn't mind, in fact I found it a little therapeutic, and I needed that right now, especially if Alice was going to stick around.

"Anne, how did you feel when you found out you were pregnant the first time?" I found myself blurting out. I mentally kicked myself, that was rude and such an odd question.

I expected her to call me out on it and change the subject, but instead she just chuckled a little. "Well, when I found out about Gemma, I was a little shocked and scared, but any mother is, then,once I wrapped my head around the idea of a little person growing inside of me, I was excited and thrilled. Well, for the most part; morning sickness, heartburn and having to pee every five seconds can take a toll on a person," she laughed. "Wait, are you, pregnant?" She whispered the last part.

I thought about how to answer her. I could lie and say no or I could be honest with her and go from there. "No," I answered before my brain could form a proper thought. "Well, I'm not sure," I lied, sort of. "I made an appointment for Monday," I added honestly, I made one yesterday morning while Harry was busy loading up the car.

I took a deep breath, holding it in anticipation of what she might say. "Does Harry know?" She asked. I shook my head, not trusting my own voice anymore. "How do you feel about it?"

"I don't feel like I could do it," I found myself answering honestly. I didn't even know this woman to be having such a conversation with her.

She walked over to me, enveloping me in a large warm hug causing tears to fall from my eyes instantly. "No one is ever capable of raising children, it's not something that is taught, it's something that is learned along the way. It's okay to be afraid," she rubbed my back, holding me closer to her.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, I was grateful that Anne made no move to let me go until I was ready. When I resurfaced, she welcomed me with a warm smile, wiping away the tears from under my eyes. She assured me that I could always talk to her whenever I needed before Harry walked in.

"I'm going-" Harry paused mid sentence, looking at both of us. "What's going on here?" He asked.

"I threatened to beat her with my rolling pin if she told anyone the secret ingredient to my pie," she joked, winking at me. "Now what were you going to say?" She redirected her attention towards him.

"Oh, I'm going over to Alice's and visit with her parents," he informed her like a small child.

She shook her head, placing her fists on her hips. "Her parents aren't here, you can go when they come back," her voice was stern, even my eyes went wide.

"Come on Haz, let's go," Alice shrieked as she entered the kitchen, pretending to bump into him. I felt a little bit of vomit raise as I heard her call him that.

I wondered if the baby didn't like her either, my stomach churned and did all sorts of flips every time she was in sight. Could babies feel anything? I'm pretty sure they could, even if they couldn't, I was rolling with it. It was unknowingly two against one, the odds were in my favor.

"Actually, Alice, if you don't mind, I was wondering if Harold could take me sightseeing," I smiled, looking over at Harry. "I'd love to see where you grew up," I said honestly. I mean, I would have asked eventually, but now seemed just as perfect time as ever.

"That sounds great," Anne spoke from behind me. "You should take her to the bakery, I'm sure the ladies would love to meet her."

"Great, I'll get my coat," Alice chuckled warily.

"Actually Alice," Harry spoke before anyone could say anything further. "I want to take my girlfriend out for a bit, with Tommy if he wants to join." He smiled politely at her before leaving the kitchen to call Tommy.

"Well," I turned to face Anne. "I hate to leave you short handed, but it appears as though I have just been invited on a date," I smiled.

"It appears so," she smiled back, sending me off.

I walked past Alice, offering her a genuine smile. She scrunched her face, offering me a fake smile in return. I couldn't help the little giggle that escaped me as I exited the kitchen towards the living room where Harry was getting an excited Tommy ready.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 280 37
"Sand on our toes, kiss on your nose. I love you so much, Harry Edward Styles. Against all odds, against all hoes. Take my hand, take my whole life t...
773K 26.3K 45
My heart was beating and adrenaline was running through my body at a thousand miles per second. My hand wrapped around the door knob, but then I was...
78.7K 1.7K 17
[COMPLETED] I let out a sob and ran up to him, slamming my fists on his chest. "Why did you do it!? I'm sorry just please explain!" He held me c...
28.7K 1.1K 17
( DO NOT OPEN THIS BOOK UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE FIRST ONE WHICH IS CALLED 'THE BLIND KID') (COVER BY @inkedtattoos :-)) " Can you take a pictur...