The unexpected Luna

By its_that_girl_rhyan

Rhyan thought going to the club for her 15th birthday would be just a normal night. Well everything changes w... More

The unexpected luna
Ch. 1 - The club
Ch. 2 - we meet again
Ch. 3 - a cookout
Ch. 4 - a birthday dinner
Ch. 5 - a new schedule
Ch. 6 - the river & a new friend
Ch. 7 - youre a what?!
Ch. 8 - meeting the pack
Chapter 9 - apologies & facts
Ch. 10 - a new roommate
Ch. 11 - crossing boundaries
Ch. 12 - breakfast & a surprise
Ch. 13 - The substitute
Ch. 14 - a special invite.
Ch. 15 - Fights and cupcakes
Ch. 17 - you date who?!
Ch. 16 - all about Cheyenne
Ch. 18 - guest house?
Ch. 19 - an old friend.
Ch. 20 - nightmares & singing
Ch. 21 - boardwalk and surprises
Ch. 22 - unwanted guests
Ch. 23 - getting closer
Ch 24 - many surprises pt. l
Ch 25 - many surprises pt. 2
Ch. 26 - game on!!
Ch. 27 - i dont care
Ch. 28 - new tattoos?!
Ch. 29 - home sweet home
Ch. 30 - a new life
Ch. 31 - club drama
Ch. 32 - new room and facts
Ch. 33 - splatter clubing
Ch. 34 - returning & introductions
Ch. 35 - explanations
Ch. 36 - moving in & rogues
MUST READ!!!
Ch. 37 - the festival
Ch. 38 - fancy dresses
Ch. 39 - back to hell and shocks
Ch. 40 - but....he can't be!
Ch. 41 - agreements
Ch. 42 - tryouts and callbacks
MUST READ!!!!
Ch. 44 - secrets revealed
Ch. 45 - mousey & explanations
Ch. 46 - shocker!!
Ch. 47 - finally
Ch. 48 - crying gets old
Ch. 49 - climbing
Ch. 50 - why?
Ch. 51 - face off
Ch. 52 - family
Ch. 53 - dinners
Ch. 57 - Sam and Kayla
Ch. 58 - Taylor Swift
Ch. 59 - scared for my life
Ch. 60 - very unexpected
Ch. 61 - departcher day
Ch. 62 - sad news
Ch. 63 - kids & horses
Ch. 64 - early
MUST READ!!!!!!!
Ch. 65 - seriously?
Ch. 66 - why? I dont understand
Ch. 67 - please forgive me!!
Ch. 68 - Ghandi?
Ch. 69 - surprising myself
Ch. 70 - Darkness. Silence. Fear
Ch. 71 - i can and i will!
Ch. 72 - Loud and Proud
Ch. 73 - pups?
Ch. 74 - ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!
Ch. 75 - Lynn
Ch. 76 - my preciouses
Ch. 77 - Final Chappy!!!

Ch. 43 - callbacks and flashbacks

447 10 0
By its_that_girl_rhyan

I slid my kneepads over my socks and then slipped on my shoes before walking out into the gym for callbacks. I walked over and stretched with Sierah while Cheyenne and Kaylee stretched with the other girls like on Monday.

While everyone ran their 10 laps, Sierah and I decided to give the girls another tryout day and make it a little fun.

"Okay ladies, bring it in!" Sierah called to the girls as they finished the laps. All the girls walked over to us as they tried to gain their breath.

"We decided to play a few games. First we're going to scrimmage. Varsity vs. reserve, and then we might spread out into different groups." I said as Kaylee and Cheyenne set up the volley nets.

We scrimmage for about 20 minutes while Cheyenne, Kaylee, Sierah, and I offered re girls playing advice. I noticed a girl in the front middle that looked to be bored, since the ball came to her 1 time the whole time we played.

I ran over to Sierah where she was serving the ball into the court and told her we were going into the game. I showed her the girl and she knew exactly what I was getting at.

"Okay. Vanessa and Kyrah. Come out for a minute." I yelled as Cheyenne and I took their places on the court.

Sierah and Kaylee took Ashley and Sarah's spots on the court. Sierah served it straight to me so I set it to Cheyenne. She set it over to the girl in the front middle and she jumped up an slammed it over the net In a spike.

We all cheered a the ball slammed into the floor. I ran up to her and high fives her, asking what her name was.

"My name'd Sam." She smiled.

"Well Sam, I think you'll make an excellent spiker. I want to see you'r sets though. Set me up." I smiled, walking back to my position.

Sierah snapped the ball over the net to Cheyenne. Cheyenne bumped it to Sam, who set me up. I jumped up to the net and best the ball down on the other side of the net. Sadly, one of the juniors from the year before dove to the ground and sent the ball the Kaylee.

Kaylee set up Sierah, who set the ball over the net. Cheyenne, decided to kill it herself. So she jumped up and slammed the ball onto the court on the other side of the net, causing it to go out.

We finished callbacks and everyone gathered around Sierah and I in the middle of the court.

"Just like yesterday, we'll post the final team sheets on the board outside of the gym during 1st period." Sierah announced, pulling down her knee pads.

"Due to lack of money, we'll be having tons of fundraisers this year. The first one will be Saturday. It'll be a car wash so wear close that you can get dirty." I announced.

"Friday in 9th period we'll call you to the office and you can collect coupons. Each coupon you sell, you get the money that person spends, towards your volleyball supplies." Sierah finished, lancing around at the girls.

"Dismissed." I smiled, walking towards my bag. I grabbed it and exited the building to my car, when I saw someone standing against it. I internally groaned when I saw it was Justin.

"Hey Rhyan." He smiled, pulling his hoodie zipper up a little more.

"Hi Justin." I said flatly.

"Don't act so sad. I know you still like me. And you know I still like you." He smiled.

"No, I don't. And what's it going to take to get you to leave me alone?" I asked.

At my words, he pushed himself off my car and strutted over to me. I shifted uncomfortably as he wrapped his arms around my body.

"Just one more chance. We ended our relationship in a trashy way and I want to fix our ending. Just go out with me one more time, and let me show you the new me. If you still don't like me, you can dump me." He said calmly.

"Justin, I have a boyfriend!" I said, pushing his arms off me.

"I just want to fix our ending. I hate the way we ended and that night keeps replaying in my head and I regret it greatly. Please. I'll get On my knees and beg if that's what it takes. I'm not asking for a committed relationship. I'm just asking to redo that night." He begged.

I sighed before hesitating, then finally agreeing. This is not going to settle well with Chase at all. I just have to wait till he goes to another meeting and do it. If he doesn't know then he can't care, right?

The whole drive home, I was thinking about that night that I ended everything between Justin and I. That was the worst night of my entire life!

~flashback~

I drove back to Justin's house to give him back his jacket that he forgot in my car. It's winter and he only has one jacket!

I turned off the engine and made my way up to his apartment. I left the elevator and, since I had a key to his apartment that he gave me, let myself in.

I heard the shower and walked in to tell hi I was there. But when I opened the door, I saw him in the shower with my ex-friend Victoria.

I gasped, and Justin turned to face me. His face flooded with regret and shame as my eyes filled with tears. I stormed out of the apartment without one word.

The entire drive home, he kept calling me and texting me 'it isn't what you think' and 'call me'. I didn't go to school for the next 3 days, avoided my friends, cut off everyone, never left my room, and refused to eat.

~flashback~

Two weeks after tay night I met Chase at the club. I remember everything. I remember I haven't talked to Justin since that night. I remember beating the crap out of Victoria. I beat her so bad that she had to go to the emergency room and avoid school for 4 days because she could barely walk.

I was about 5 minutes from the pack house when I swerved to the side of the road because tears were blurring my vision. I place my head on the steering wheel and began to sob.

I can't remember a time when I felt more betrayed then at that moment then. My friend and my boyfriend.

I began to sober up when my phone started to ring through out the speakers. I clicked accept when I noticed it was Chase.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe. Where are you? Hunter and Cheyenne or back about 10 minutes ago and they side you left right behind them."

"Yeah. I just needed to stop for a second."

"Are you okay? You sound like you've been crying."

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just started thinking about something."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"No I think i'll be okay. But thanks for the offer."

"No problem."

"Alright. I guess i'll see you when I get home?"

"Yeah. I'll be in my office if you need me."

"Okay i'll talk to you in a bit. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and rested my head against my seat. I hate doing this to Chase but I need to end this properly. I'll just explain it to him when I get there and hopefully he'll understand.

As soon as I reached the pack house, I darted inside and up to Chase's office, finding him sitting in a large spiny chair behind the dark wooden desk.

"Care for a work buddy?" I asked, holding up my volleyball folder and laptop.

"Not at all." He smirked.

"I've been meaning to ask you. Have you seen Daisy lately?" I asked, sitting in the chair opposite from him.

"I think she took a little liking to Matt. She's been sleeping in his room lately." he snickered. I chuckled and began marking through the names on the folder.

We sat there working for about 10 minutes when I finished ad closed my laptop. I watched Chase work and started thinking about ways to tell him about this thing with Justin.

I walked over to Chase's chair and pulled it back slightly. I sat myself on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. "You need a break." I said. He playfully glared at me.

"What happened to 'no touch week'?" He asked.

"Too long." I groaned. He smiled and placed his hands on my hips to hold them in place.

"Wanna tell me why you were crying earlier?" He asked.

"Not really." I said, scrunching up my face.

"Tell me." He said stubbornly.

"Fine. My ex Justin wants to redo the night we broke up. As in he wants to take me out and me break up with him properly. He doesn't like the way we broke up at first." I said sadly.

"So you were crying over it?" He asked.

"No. I was crying because to remembered why I broke up with him and how I spent the 2 weeks after that night." I said dryly.

He gave me a quizzical look so I continued to talk about the situation.

"I walked in on him having sex with my friend in the shower. I avoided him. And hi calls and texts, put her in the hospital for 4 days, and starve myself for like 3 days. Then I met you and everything changed." I said sappily.

Chase jaw clenched and he tightened his grip on my hips. He moved my face so I was facing him and he looked deeply into my eyes.

"I don't want you going out with him. He's just going to hurt you again and then i'll have to kill the bastard." He said, earning a chuckle from me at the end.

"It's not like a date. We're going to go to the restaurant we went to the night we broke up, I gonna say 'we're over', and then i'll be home." I assured him.

He sighed before barely whispering, "fine."

I smiled, placing a kiss on his cheek. He looked at me funny is before speaking up. "You missed." He said, pointing to his lips. I smiled as I leaned in ad kissed him longingly on the lips.

"So does this mean you're going to sleep in our bed tonight?" He asked against my lips. I pulled away she looked into his eager eyes.

"I don't know...." I trailed off. I looked into his eyes and saw pure sadness. "Yes i'll sleep with you tonight. I smiled.

"I jut meant share the bed, but whatever you want princess." He said, wiggling his eyebrows. I gasped, playfully hitting his chest.

After he finished his work, I led him downstairs to eat supper, we ate the delicious pizza Lauren and Cheyenne made before walking back upstairs to our room.

I slid into my tank top an shorts before walking to the bed and sliding into the covers. I was ready for bed, but I'm guessing Chase had other plans.

He planned on doing the dirty. I swear, are all boys this obsessed with the nasty?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210 31 25
It's a mysterious story about a werewolf teenage girl who gets bullied but always fights back. She lost her wolf and parents at the age of 4 in a ver...
3.8K 67 15
If you think that this is going to be a normal werewolf love story, then just stop reading right now. Charlotte is a 23 year old with a lot of baggag...
12 0 8
A girl finds out two truths about her past. One being terrifying and the other angering. As she goes through the processing of getting used to these...
1M 45.1K 38
Moving back to a hometown she had left before she could even remember it was never supposed to be a big deal. But for Sara Bryant, everything is abou...