Hollow (Harry Styles) #Wattys...

Autorstwa Krystal_Grace

I cupped her face in my hands, rubbing my thumbs in circles over her cheeks. She was having trouble finding w... Więcej

Cast/Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Sequal

Chapter 53

1K 28 0
Autorstwa Krystal_Grace

Songs:

If I Ain't Got You: Alicia Keys

Flightless Bird, American Mouth: Iron & Wine

 Abrazame Muy Fuerte: Juan Gabriel  

Rather Be: Jasmine Thompson

A.J.'s POV

I woke up early the next morning, I didn't want to leave Harry, especially after the incredible night we had, but, our flight was leaving later tonight and I wanted to get in a final ride with my grandpa before I left and I didn't see him again for God knows how long. Without fail, my grandpa was getting his horse ready when I got there. Even though the party ran long and he probably went to bed late, he would never miss his morning ride.

"You made it," he smiled at me as I got Athena ready. "Out of all the horses, why do you insist on riding the most dangerous one?"

"Why do you?" I threw the question back, knowing full on well that he rode her in my absence.

He ignored my question with a knowing grin, riding out, waiting for me. Once Athena was ready, I mounted her and followed him out. I followed slightly behind as we made our way around the land at a steady pace, making sure everything was running smoothly.

"I'm proud of you mijita," he looked at me as we stopped at the edge of his land, the sun getting ready to raise.

I looked at him curiously. "Why abuelito?"

He smiled, removing his hat from his head. "I know your life hasn't been easy and I wish I would have done something to help you-"

"Abuelito," I sighed, interrupting him, which earned me a scolding.

He shook his head. "You have become such an incredible woman. Honorable and someone I can be proud of, and I know Robert would also be so proud," he smiled at me, making me feel odd, warmth filling me. "Despite everything you have been through and everything that your mother throws at you, you've still managed to thrive. But, I have to admit, you were starting to scare me a little."

"Why?" I asked before he had a chance to explain. What had I done that scared him?

"You had this idea that you didn't need anyone to love, that it was pointless," he let out with a heavy sigh, shaking his head again. "I know you may hate me for saying this, but I am glad that you found a man to make you happy," He looked at me, trying to gauge my reaction, but I stayed stone-faced, waiting for him to elaborate. "Frankly, I would have been happy even if it was a woman," he laughed. I rolled my eyes. It was odd that a man his age, that was so old fashioned in his ways, was okay with members of his family being gay. But, I suppose that just went to show what type of man he was. He didn't care about "straight" or "gay", all he cared about was, our happiness.

"You were slowly turning into Sarah," he continued. His words hurt more than I cared to admit. "You needed someone to show you how to love again, let you know you were worth loving, to show you how to live, not just go through the motions of life. You jump off buildings just to make sure your heart's still beating. That isn't living." He sighed. "I see the way he looks at you, like you are his whole world and how you look at him as if you need him to survive. It's a beautiful thing, but it can also be dangerous for the both of you. You need to learn to find a peaceful balance."

I stayed quiet as I took in his words, watching the sunrise with him. He was right, what Harry and I had, though it felt beautiful at times, wasn't healthy. Not for him, and definitely not for me. If he hurt me the way everyone else has, if we broke up for some reason, I don't think I could handle it. It was surely a conversation that he and I needed to have, sooner, rather than later.

When we made our way back into the house, my grandma and mom were sitting in the living room, clearly none of them content about whatever they were talking about, judging by their tones. The moment we got close enough, they stopped talking, smiling in our direction instead. They both offered a good morning, which I found odd, and a little scary, if I'm honest. I made eyes at my grandpa, letting him know that I was heading off, leaving him alone to deal with those two. He waved me off with a knowing smile.

I practically ran back to the room, hoping that, for one, I wouldn't be distracted by anyone on my way there, and two, that Harry was still asleep. Which was most likely the case, it was still pretty early for him to even contemplate waking up yet.

"How was your ride?" He asked the moment I was through the door, his raspy morning voice giving me chills.

"Fine," I frowned without even realizing it, walking over to the bed and sitting next to him. "You were supposed to be asleep still."

"Why?" He pulled me by my hips to sit closer to him. "I can't sleep well when you leave," he admitted

"I wanted to cuddle with you and wake you up with kisses," I lied. I just enjoyed watching him sleep. As soon as the words left my mouth, he pretended to be asleep, letting out loud, obnoxious, fake snores.

I climbed over him, straddling his hips. Instead of giving him kisses, I tickled his sides, making him jolt up in a fit of laughter, his head crashing with mine.

"Ow," we both let out at the same time through fits of laughter. I rubbed my head where it hurt, trying to ease the pain.

I tried to get off of him, but his large hands gripped my hips, keeping me in place. I thought he was going to kiss me in a rough manner, the way he usually did when he grabbed me like this, but instead, he moved my hand from my head, examining where his head had collided with mine. He rubbed it with the rough pads of his fingers, causing me to flinch slightly at his touch. It stung a little.

"I'm sorry," his voice was no longer playful. He pulled me down by my neck, giving me a small peck on the area in question.

I cradled his face between my hands. "It was an accident, Harry," I reminded him, rubbing my thumb over the spot I hit on his forehead. He remained still, but if the forming headache I felt was any indicator, he was bluffing. It hurt like a fucking bitch. I kissed the spot softly just as he had done to me moments ago.

I tried not to show my annoyance as he treated me like a fragile thing after that. By around noon, I had had enough of him being careful around me. I grabbed him by his wrist, pulling him out of the house and into the stables. I ignored his questions as I readied Athena and Azul.

Once he had enough of me ignoring him, he grabbed me by my arms, turning me to face him, his body pressed up against mine as he pinned me to the wall.

"What are you doing?" He asked again, his voice low and demanding.

I stared at his lips as they moved, not speaking for a few more moments before I pushed him away, getting some distance between us. Not that I particularly wanted that, but I wanted to wait until we made it to where I was planning to take him.

"We're going for a ride," I informed him, trying to keep my voice as even as possible, hoping that he wouldn't catch on to how I was feeling right now.

"We can't-"

"Oh shut up Harry," I interrupted him. "I'm sick and tired of you treating me like a china doll that's going to break at the softest touch. I have done a million crazy things before I met you and a bump on the head is not the worst thing to happen to me. Now get on the damn horse or I'm leaving without you," I commanded before mounting Athena.

He stared at me for a long moment, his nostrils flaring for a bit, he was angry, but I didn't care. Once he had calmed down a bit, he mounted Azul with ease. I knew he could ride, I had seen him when he mounted before and it was clear that he had done it a few times. He was just being a little pest.

Harry kept a steady pace behind me. It was actually going by rather quickly since I didn't have to wait on anyone to keep up. We had reached our destination in about fifteen minutes.

"Is this where we came a few days ago?" He asked, clearly no longer angry at me, which I was glad for.

I got off Athena, tying her up to a tree, waiting for Harry as he did the same. "Yes," I answered him. I had brought him back to the cenote. It was noon on a Friday, so I knew no one else would be here.

Before he could protest, I pulled him through the little "jungle" as he called it, following the path to the cenote just a few feet away. I again ignored him when he spoke, looking around to make sure no one else was there. Once I was positive we were alone, I began to take off my shirt and shoes. Harry watched me, instantly shutting up and doing the same. The way he was watching me sent an idea flying through my head. I looked at him for a bit longer as I began to remove my jeans. I bit my lip, gathering up as much courage as I could before reaching behind me and unclasping my bra and tossing it to the ground with the rest of my clothes.

His eyes shot wide open, staring at me, pausing his own movements. Well, that was one way to shut him up, I thought. I tried to hide the forming smile on my face as I proceeded to take of my underwear, disregarding it in the same spot I had tossed my bra before getting into the cold water. I instantly regretted my sudden, bold decision to go skinny dipping as I felt my skin rise in goosebumps in the areas the water hadn't touched my skin.

I dunk the rest of my body underwater, letting it envelope me. I stayed under for about a minute before jumping up, inhaling deeply as air filled my lungs once more. As I cleared my face from water, I noticed Harry swimming towards me, his entire body already covered in water. I was slightly annoyed at how hot he looked at this very moment. There really wasn't an ugly side to him. I even found Annoying or Angry Harry quite alluring.

"Never thought you would go skinny dipping," he grinned widely as he made his way to me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Dido," I responded honestly.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me in closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck, resting my elbows on his shoulders as our lips connected. The desperate need for each other was mutual, both of our mouths opening at the same time inviting the other in. His hand moved from my waist to my cheek, cupping it gently yet steady as he took control, slowing our kiss.

His lips left mine, slowly placing delicate kisses along the skin of my neck sending my already fast beating heart into a frenzy, hammering against my chest. I tangled my fingers in his wet hair, pushing him slightly closer to me without even thinking about it. He stopped when his lips came to my erratic pulse, I could feel his grin against my skin growing as he began to pepper kisses along the pulse, making it go even crazier.

I rested my head against his, my hand leaving his hair to spread across his shoulders, holding on tight as his hands cupped the back of my thighs, lifting me up and wrapping me around his waist. "I love you," he whispered as he lowered me onto him. I bit my lip to keep from screaming as he entered me.

His hand went to the small of my back, keeping me snugly against him while his other entangled in my hair, pulling my head back before his lips kissed my newly exposed skin. He left a trail up and down my neck as he gently rocked in and out of me. I tugged at his hair, his mouth beginning to suck on my skin, stopping before he left any marks.

This time, I tugged at his hair back, giving me easy access to his neck. I kissed down his long neck, kissing him along his throat as I made my way back up. He let out a loud moan, the sound vibrating against my lips before I moved them to kiss along his jaw. I began to move up and down on him, matching his rhythm as I placed two small kisses below his ear.

Another loud moan escaped his lips as I nibbled his lobe gently. "I love you, too," I whispered as I rested my forehead against his.

He tightened his grip on me, his thrusting became harder maintaining the slow, agonizing pace. I whimpered as he went deeper, the muscles in my stomach tightening. My lips smashed down to his in a furry, needing some type of relief. His tongue ran along mine, his hands guiding my body to go up and down his long length at a much increased pace. I knew I wouldn't last much longer. Neither was he judging by the way he was moaning from deep within his chest. He broke our kiss, both of us panting and gasping for air.

My head rolled back, his lips attaching themselves to my neck as we both let go. I dug my nails into his back, earning a low growl from him as we both rode out our orgasm. I came back up, resting my forehead against his again, trying to regulate my breathing.

It took a bit longer than I had expected, so I buried my face in the crook of his neck, inhaling deeply. Within moments I felt my heart beat slow considerably and my breathing started to flatten out, as if though his scent were a breath of fresh air. "Are you okay?" He asked, concern and panic riddled in his voice.

"I am now," I answered honestly. Who was I kidding? Harry was my breath of fresh air.

His hands untangled from around my waist, his hands cupping my cheeks, pulling my face back to have a better look at me. His eyes flickered between mine, his brows furrowed. I shook my head with a small smile, pecking the tip of his nose lightly before grabbing his face between my hands. "I promise, I'm fine, please don't ruin this moment," I assured and begged him all at once.

It took him a minute, but he finally nodded, the corners of his mouth rising up slightly to form a small smile. He kissed me softly, distracting me as he slowly eased himself out of me. I winced, unable to help the pain I felt.

"We should get going before someone comes looking for us," he kissed me once more.

I nodded a little, "I just need to do something important first," I smiled, swimming away from him to the middle of everything, ignoring his questions. He was quite nosy that one.

Once I made it to the center, I turned back around to face him, moving my arms and legs to keep me above water since it was much deeper on this side and my feet didn't touch the ground. He looked at me curiously, about to swim in my direction, but I put my hand up to stop him.

I took a deep breath, filling my lungs with as much air as possible before I shut my eyes. "I AM IN LOVE WITH HARRY EDWARD STYLES," I yelled out into the universe so anyone or anything could hear that I was in love with the most wonderful human being I knew. I sense of relief and euphoria washed over me as I slowly opened my eyes, landing on a smiling Harry across the ways from me where I had ordered him to stop.

I began to swim back to him, when he passed me up taking my place in the center of the body of water. I stopped in my tracks, turning to face him curiously. He took a deep breath of his own before tilting his head back, "I AM IN LOVE WITH KATARINA. AVERY. JOY. SLOAN." He yelled with a sort of growl just as I had moments before. A lazy smile took over his face as he lowered it back to meet mine, greeting me with the sexiest side grin he had ever given me.

I shook my head, giggling quietly to myself as he swam back to me, wrapping his arms around me yet again. This time I managed to turn around so my back was against his chest. He kissed my neck, his arms holding me tightly against him. I rested my arms over his, turning my head up slightly, kissing his lips. "We should really, really get out of here now," I urged, trying to remove his arms from around me. He looked at me curiously, looking for an answer to my urgency to get out of here all of the sudden. "I wasn't joking when I said there were jaguars around these parts and if one is around, they probably heard our little shouting match," I informed him, effectively getting him to release me.

I tried to not laugh at the petrified look that had permanently taken vacancy on his face as we got dressed. Which was a lot harder for Harry since he decided to wear skinny jeans. Once we were fully dressed, he held my hand securely, leading the way back to our horses. Protective Harry was actually sweet, I liked this Harry.   

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

448 46 8
DISCONTINUED Someone once told me "Don't ever be afraid to take risks, for they make life worth living." That has to be the wisest thing anyone had e...
78.7K 1.7K 17
[COMPLETED] I let out a sob and ran up to him, slamming my fists on his chest. "Why did you do it!? I'm sorry just please explain!" He held me c...
28.7K 1.1K 17
( DO NOT OPEN THIS BOOK UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE FIRST ONE WHICH IS CALLED 'THE BLIND KID') (COVER BY @inkedtattoos :-)) " Can you take a pictur...
178K 1.6K 35
Like any serious love stories, most end in happiness. El thought she was in love. She had the perfect life: She was dating Harry Styles, from the fa...