The unexpected Luna

By its_that_girl_rhyan

Rhyan thought going to the club for her 15th birthday would be just a normal night. Well everything changes w... More

The unexpected luna
Ch. 1 - The club
Ch. 2 - we meet again
Ch. 3 - a cookout
Ch. 4 - a birthday dinner
Ch. 5 - a new schedule
Ch. 6 - the river & a new friend
Ch. 7 - youre a what?!
Ch. 8 - meeting the pack
Chapter 9 - apologies & facts
Ch. 10 - a new roommate
Ch. 11 - crossing boundaries
Ch. 12 - breakfast & a surprise
Ch. 13 - The substitute
Ch. 14 - a special invite.
Ch. 15 - Fights and cupcakes
Ch. 17 - you date who?!
Ch. 16 - all about Cheyenne
Ch. 18 - guest house?
Ch. 19 - an old friend.
Ch. 20 - nightmares & singing
Ch. 21 - boardwalk and surprises
Ch. 22 - unwanted guests
Ch. 23 - getting closer
Ch 24 - many surprises pt. l
Ch 25 - many surprises pt. 2
Ch. 26 - game on!!
Ch. 27 - i dont care
Ch. 28 - new tattoos?!
Ch. 29 - home sweet home
Ch. 30 - a new life
Ch. 31 - club drama
Ch. 32 - new room and facts
Ch. 33 - splatter clubing
Ch. 34 - returning & introductions
Ch. 35 - explanations
MUST READ!!!
Ch. 37 - the festival
Ch. 38 - fancy dresses
Ch. 39 - back to hell and shocks
Ch. 40 - but....he can't be!
Ch. 41 - agreements
Ch. 42 - tryouts and callbacks
Ch. 43 - callbacks and flashbacks
MUST READ!!!!
Ch. 44 - secrets revealed
Ch. 45 - mousey & explanations
Ch. 46 - shocker!!
Ch. 47 - finally
Ch. 48 - crying gets old
Ch. 49 - climbing
Ch. 50 - why?
Ch. 51 - face off
Ch. 52 - family
Ch. 53 - dinners
Ch. 57 - Sam and Kayla
Ch. 58 - Taylor Swift
Ch. 59 - scared for my life
Ch. 60 - very unexpected
Ch. 61 - departcher day
Ch. 62 - sad news
Ch. 63 - kids & horses
Ch. 64 - early
MUST READ!!!!!!!
Ch. 65 - seriously?
Ch. 66 - why? I dont understand
Ch. 67 - please forgive me!!
Ch. 68 - Ghandi?
Ch. 69 - surprising myself
Ch. 70 - Darkness. Silence. Fear
Ch. 71 - i can and i will!
Ch. 72 - Loud and Proud
Ch. 73 - pups?
Ch. 74 - ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!
Ch. 75 - Lynn
Ch. 76 - my preciouses
Ch. 77 - Final Chappy!!!

Ch. 36 - moving in & rogues

516 10 0
By its_that_girl_rhyan

Brits you read this, I want to wish everyone a Happy 4th of July!! 🎇

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

As soon as we left my house, Chase's back seat had two large suit cases and an old cheer duffle bag in it. Yeah, I know what you're think, that's a lot of clothes! No. The suitcases have clothes, pictures, shoes, and cosmetic items. While the duffle bag has all my hats in it. I like hats!

We pulled into the parking lot and saw Cheyenne and Hunter sitting outside on the porch.

"Hello my beebee's!" I yelled. Causing them to look up at me and smile while they laughed.

"What's with the bags?" Hunter asked.

"I'm moving in!" I smiled when I saw his smile drop and Cheyenne burst out laughing.

"Don't look so down Hunter! It'll be.....fun." I smirked at the end, causing Chase to lightly laugh.

"Yeah. Fun. It'll be like living with my mom all over gain.'' He muttered.

"I heard that!" i yelled behind me as Chase and I walked inside and up to his room.

"You were supposed to! He shouted in response.

I sat my bags on Chase's bed and sat down next to them.

"Where do you want me to put all of this?" I asked, gesturing towards my bags.

"In the closet and dresser." He said as if it was the most obvious thing ever. I stuck my tongue out at him for trying to be a smart-elic.

"Keep sticking that tongue out and I'm going to have to bite it." Chase smirked evilly.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the close for hangers. I hung up all my clothes and placed all my bras, panties, and might clothes in the empty dresser drawers. I lined my hats along the shelf above my clothes in the large closet, and did the same with my shoes except on the floor underneath my clothes.

Once done, I was tired because Chase just sat on the bed and watched me do it all. I walked over an laid on the bed next to him. I cuddled into his chest when he wrapped an arm around me.

"You know you could have helped me unpack." I mumbled into his shirt.

"Yeah, I know. But i didn't feel like it." He shrugged.

"Well maybe I don't feel like sleeping in here. Or maybe I don't feel like kissing you ever again." I mocked.

"I could always force you." He smirked.

"Really?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Mmmmhmmmm." He said, turning on the TV to basketball.

"I wish you-" I started before he cut me off.

"Shhh. It's The Heat and The Bulls." He said, placing a hand over my mouth.

I glared at him before an idea came to mind. I sat there a minute before firmly biting down on the tip of his palm.

"Son of a-" he said, jerking his hand back.

"Don't put your hands near my face, unless you want them bitten." I interrupted before he could finish his sentence.

"You better run." He said. I followed his advice and darted out of the room an down the stairs.

I kept running until I reached the living room entrance. Chase grabbed me from behind and pulled me off the door into his chest. I laughed.

Chase launched me onto the large 'L' shaped couch and bounce on it about a foot from my head. Once we sobered up from our lap attacks, Chase scooted closer to me and lifted my head into his lap.

"You know I love you right?" Chase said lovingly.

"Yes. And you know I love you too?" I asked.

"Of course." He smirked.

We both jerked our heads to the love seat when we heard someone clearing their throat.

"Alpha, some of our patrol men have seen a couple rogues crossing the boundaries." A tall man with red hair said from the doorway.

"How many is a couple?" Chase asked.

"4." The man answered.

"Tell Hunter, Damon, and Matt to be outside in 3o seconds." Chase said to the man. The man shot out of the room to alert the guys about Chase's commands.

"I'll be back in about an hour. Go ahead and eat dinner without me. I promise i'll make it up to you though." He said, getting off the couch and kissing my forehead.

"Don't worry about it. It's out of your jurisdiction." I smile weakly.

"I. Promise. I'll. Make. It. Up." He said slowly before running out side to meet with the guys.

I sat up once I heard the front door close. I walked into the kitchen where I heard some moving around. I found Lauren and Cheyenne in there. Lauren was moving around to stove while Cheyenne was at the bar.

"Hey guys." I sighed, slipping into the seat next to Cheyenne.

"Hello lovely." Lauren smirked.

"What are you doing?" i asked.

"Baking for the festival tomorrow." Cheyenne answered.

"What festival?" I asked curiously.

"Okay, Chase didn't tell you. Every year, we have a festival to finish out the end of summer. We do it about a week before school starts." She estimated.

I had completely forgot that school starts back up in a week! This summer had gone by so fast. But honestly, I don't mind going back to school. I haven't seen most of my friends since school got over and frankly, I miss them!

"The festival's going to have food, games, rides, you name it! And, there's going to be a couple neighboring packs there as well." Lauren continued.

"Sounds fun. It would be even better if YOU, let ME, lick THAT bowl." I smiled, pointing to the bowl that still contained left over brownie mix.

"Sorry. I promised this bowl to Hunter, this one to Cheyenne, this one to Matt, and this one to myself." She said, pointing to all the different bowls around the room.

"But I'm going to be making strawberry fudge in a bit and you can lick that bowl." she half smiled.

"Fine." I faked sadness, while on the inside I was giddily jumping up and down.

Once Lauren, Cheyenne, and I finished baking; we decided to make Mac 'n cheese for dinner. We finished eating and I decided to stay down stairs and wash dishes while they went upstairs to bed.

As I rinsed off the last bowl, I felt two warm arm wrap around my lower abdomen.

"I'm sorry it took longer than I though." Chase apologize into my ear.

"2 hours longer." I corrected him.

"I know and I'm really really sorry." He said, kissing my neck between every word.

"It fine. You don't have to apologize." I said flatly, as I dried off the bowl and placed it in the cabinet.

"Yes I do. Because you're mad." He said as I left the kitchen and started up the stairs.

"I'm not mad." I responded.

I wasn't mad. I was upset that he didn't call me and tell me he was going to be late. I might not be a werewolf so I don't understand this stuff, but I do understand how I was worried about my mate being in danger for 3 hours.

"You are mad. And I know because you won't turn around and talk to me." He said as we passed the second floor. I spun around quickly.

"I'm not mad. But I was worried." I snapped.

"Can we talk about this?" He asked as I started up the stairs again.

"There's nothing to talk about." I said, passing the 3rd floor. We continued walking up the stairs until we reached our floor.

I walked into the too and grabbed a black tank top and a pair of Chase's white basketball shorts that came below my knees.

I changed and laid on the bed as I flipped on Pretty Little Liars. Chase climbed on the bed and sad on my shins.

"Move." I said in a tired tone.

"No. Not until you say you forgive me." He said.

"There's nothing to forgive." I said numbly.

"Forgive me and say you're not mad at me!" He raised his voice.

"1, I told you I'm not mad. 2, don't raise your voice at me." I said through closed eyes and clenched teeth.

"Look at me." He said, gripping onto my chin firmly. "You don't want to piss off an Alpha.'' He demanded.

I snapped my eyes open and stared into his blue eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for worrying you. I'm sorry for not calling you. I'm sorry. I love you and I don't want you to be upset with me." He said, kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." I said, kissing his lips. He smiled against my lips and deepened the kiss.

He sat there like that for about 10 seconds when I pulled away with a confused look on my face.

"So when were you going to tell me about the festival?" I asked. He looked confused for a second before he looked like a kid being caught with hi hand in the cookie jar.

"I WAS going to tell you tonight. But I see someone else beat me to it. And before you try to get out of it, you HAVE to go." He smirked down at me.

"I want to go." I answered, laying back onto my pillow.

"And you have to stay with me." He continued.

"Okay." I responded.

"And you have to meet the other Alpha's and Luna's." he finished.

"Alright. That it?" I smiled. I do t know why, but I was very excited for this festival.

"Yeah." He said after a second Of thinking.

"Okay. I'm going to sleep. I'm tired." I yawned. Chase pecked my lips and got off me.

"Goodnight, love." Chase said, turning off the TV and pulling me into his chest. And that's how I fell asleep; snuggled against Chase's chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 5.2K 39
This book is being edited. Taylor Jones is 17, a badass and is in one of the most dangerous gangs in LA with her brother and friends, that are more...
223K 8.6K 32
You may have read stories with the same kind of plot but I have some plot twists here and there in mind, so read on to see what is in store. Rose Ki...
112 6 1
Duncan Fletcher isn't just some ordinary high school senior in the city of OmenBrooke. He's likely been through more pain than you could possibly ima...
1.6K 61 22
Ingrid has been the schools in-betweener, She is bad and good. Since she was born she lost her parents because her dad ran away and her mom gave Ingr...