Hollow (Harry Styles) #Wattys...

By Krystal_Grace

I cupped her face in my hands, rubbing my thumbs in circles over her cheeks. She was having trouble finding w... More

Cast/Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Sequal

Chapter 42

1.2K 26 2
By Krystal_Grace

Songs:

The Fix: Nelly

#Beautiful: Mariah Carey Ft. Miguel

Fever: Peggy Lee

A.J.'s POV

Going grocery shopping had proven to be a greater challenge than I had anticipated. For starters, he made it very difficult for me to get to the candy aisle, insisting that we should get actual food first. Maybe he was right, but that didn't mean I didn't like it any less. Secondly, well, there was just that, but that was enough to put a damper on the entire trip, in my opinion.

We didn't get much, just a few non perishables and enough for two days, until we could sit down and make a proper list. After we grabbed a coffee, we headed back home, Harry wanted to stay out longer, but I reminded him of all the boxes that were piled up, taking over the entire apartment. Which seemed to work. I could tell he hated the mess just as much as I did.

"Okay, we fixed our closet, bathroom and set up your computer, I think we need a break," he said as he pulled me with him onto the couch.

"All that's left is the books and my art supplies," I mentioned as I snuggled into him. He was leaving tomorrow and I wanted to spend every moment I could with him before I spent the week away from him. "About this office we got here," I started.

"What about it?" He questioned, rubbing my shoulder.

"You said we can turn it into a library sort of thing?" I questioned, making sure his offer still stood.

He nodded, pressing his lips to my head. "Yes, I want you to have a space for yourself."

"Maybe I can work on it while you're gone?"

"No," he answered, simply.

His answer shocked me a little, but I understood, this was still his place and he needed some time to adjust to having to share it. "Okay," was all I said, snuggling further into him.

He laughed, his chest vibrating. I looked up at him, confused as to why he was laughing.

"Of course, you can do whatever you want to this place," he kissed my lips with his grin. "I just mean, not this week," he continued. "I want you to come with me."

"Go with you where?" I asked, my voice getting higher.

"Texas. California."

I looked at him, not sure what to say. I guess that would solve the problem of me missing him while he was away. But, then I still had to do things here. "I can't," I finally answered.

"You can," he spoke firmly.

"I have to-"

"Nothing," he interrupted. "It's during the space I had the girls clear for you, after the last show in L.A. we can spend a day at Disneyland," he smiled.

"I need a ticket."

"Really? You don't think I already got that figured out?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "You play dirty Mr. Styles."

"Not dirty, I'm just clever," he wiggled his eyebrows before winking at me.

I smacked his chest, kissing it after. "Ugh, that means I have to pack."

Harry's POV

"So do I, let's go do that now," I sat up with her. "Together."

She laughed as she stood up, "you mean grab a bunch of clothes and shove them in a bag and I'll take everything out and actually pack?"

I grinned widely at her, remembering the last time she had seen my packing skills. At least she knew not to expect much. I picked a few things I thought I would need for our trip and threw it on the bed while Katarina did the same. She handed me a list of things to collect while she folded our clothes and organized them in our bags. It was actually kind of funny to watch her stress out a little bit. She was very meticulous about the way she organized everything. I was actually surprised she hadn't taken the whole place apart yet and reorganized.

I ended up stepping out of the room for a moment to grab both our laptops and journals, which were on the coffee table in the living room. When I came back, Katarina was on her phone, speaking what sounded like Spanish.

Nothing of what she was saying was making any sense to me, but she was livid. That much I could tell. I sat at the edge of the bed, watching and listening to her. I'm not going to lie, her accent was very hot and turning me on.

She groaned and yelled when she hung up, throwing her phone at the center of bed. She had thrown it hard enough that it bounced off, I was able to catch it in time before it collided with the ground.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked, setting her phone on the nightstand, just in case she decided on throwing something else.

Instead of getting a clear response, all I got was more Spanish. I wasn't sure, but I think some of them were curse words.

I got closer, rubbing her shoulder. "I love you dearly, and I want to help, but I have no clue what you're saying to me right now."

She shut her eyes, inhaling deeply before opening them again. "My mom," she began, her personality changing drastically. All of the sudden she was calm and cool as a cucumber, much like the Katarina I had come to know and love. "Wants me to go to my grandfather's birthday party and I really don't want to go," she finished.

"Why not?" I dared ask.

She rolled her eyes, rubbing her fingers against her temples. "You thought Thanksgiving was crazy, this would be worse. Trust me, it's like a family reunion, everyone shows up."

"All families are crazy, baby." I tried to calm her down. "When is it?"

"Next week," she sighed.

"Great, I won't be busy that week and I can come with you," I smiled down at her.

I really didn't want to go to a birthday party or family reunion, I didn't even like my own. But, if she wanted to go, I wasn't going to spend a moment without her.

"It's in Mexico," she raised her eyebrows, like she was waiting for me to back down.

I nodded with a smile, "great, I love Mexico, we can spend some time there, like a mini vacation, it'll be fun."

"Why are you so determined to make me go, I don't like them. They're terrible people," she pouted. "But, I don't want Odie to go alone either and I do miss my grandpa."

I tried not to laugh as I watched her resolve dwindle down. She would do anything for Odette, her love for her was both her strength and weakness.

"I'm not giving up Disneyland, so," she huffed. "Don't even think about taking that away."

"Wouldn't dream of it," I chuckled, pulling her onto my lap.

"No, don't start, now we have to pack even more," she tried to pull away from me.

I laid back, pulling her with me as I attached my lips to hers, my hands traveling from her hips to her head, holding her in place. "We can go shopping before we go," I said, briefly breaking the kiss to speak before kissing her again.

She pulled her lips from mine, sitting up on me, straddling my hips. She ran her fingers through her long hair, pushing it back out of her face. Making her look even more sexy, she was killing me and expecting me not to act on it. "I don't want to have to go shopping," she furrowed her brows lightly, smacking my hands away as I rubbed them up her thighs. "Why are you being so frisky?"

I grinned, sitting up and settling her onto my lap. I pulled her t-shirt off, tossing it to the side as I wrapped my hands behind her, unhooking her bra and sliding it down her shoulders, tossing it in the same direction as her shirt. I cupped her breasts in my hands, massaging them slowly. She was about to protest, but stopped when the tip of my tongue circled around the bud of her nipple.

I grinned, wrapping my lips around it and began to suck softly at first before sucking harder, earning a moan from her. Her hands ran up my biceps, wrapping around my neck, pushing me closer to her. I grabbed on of her hands, letting it trail down my chest and stomach, giving her some sort of hint to where I was going with this. I cupped her hand in mine, placing it over my dick.

I expected her to be timid and need me to help her, to my surprise, she was confident enough to take over. She rubbed her hand over me before pulling down the sweatpants by the waistband, her small hand wrapping around me. As she slowly moved up and down, I undid her jeans, pulling them down over her curves, sliding my hand into her panties.

Her pace quickened on me as I rubbed her entrance, before sliding two fingers into her. I kissed her, inhaling the moan she let out. I was a little surprised when she began to rock her hips in motion with me. A more thrusts of my fingers into her late, she pushed my hand away from her, pushing me back as she slid down my body.

I sat up slightly to watch her lips trail down my body as her hands pulled my pants down further. She left a trail of kisses up and down my shaft until finally wrapping her soft lips around me, her hand cupped my balls, massaging them. Her cheeks hollowed as she bobbed her head up and down, taking me in further each time. I cupped both her breasts in my hands, massaging them as she sucked harder each time.

"Baby, I need to cum," I groaned.

In an instant, she stopped and stood up from the bed, pushing her jeans and panties all the way down her legs before climbing back on the bed and over me. Before she could do anything, I climbed over her, laying her on the mattress and shoving myself into her. A loud mixture of a moan and a scream escaped her mouth as I thrust into her harder and deeper each time. I was so close. I tried to hold on as long as I could, rubbing her clit as I thrust into her.

Once she let go, I followed soon after, collapsing on her, both of us trying to even out our breaths. I looked up at her, resting my chin on her chest, making sure she was okay and not about to have an asthma attack.

"Stop looking at me," her voice was raspy from her screaming. "It's freaking me out."

"You're just so beautiful," which wasn't a lie.

"So are you but I don't stare at you like a weirdo," she teased, running her fingers through my hair. "Okay, I stare a little," she chuckled.

I kissed her lips softly before pulling out and laying next to her. Her body automatically got closer to mine. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her in place.

"Crap," she groaned, her body going limp in my arms.

"What?" I asked, a little too panicked.

"I think I left my passport in the safe at the house," her hand came up to rest on her forehead.

"No, I remember you putting it in your purse, the red one with the wired buckle," I reminded her.

She stood up from the bed, throwing on her panties and my shirt before heading off into the closet. I chucked on my sweatpants before following. She went through every red purse before finally finding it.

I snagged it from her, turning my body so she couldn't take it back. I opened it, looking at the picture inside.

"You look so cute," I laughed.

"Shut up, give it back Harold."

I was about to do as she asked but something caught my eye. "Why does it say your last name is Rivera?" I asked curiously, turning around to face her.

"Because that's my second last name," she looked irritated, yanking the booklet from me and walking back into our bedroom.

"What?" I asked, hoping that she would elaborate.

She groaned, laying back in bed, dramatically. "My mom is Hispanic and in Mexican cultures we carry both last names so technically I'm Katarina Avery-Joy Sloan Rivera. But, legally I can just use Sloan."

"That's the longest name ever."

"It's the oddest combination my parents could have ever come up with, I swear."

"I love it," I smiled, laying back next to her.

"Let's go to sleep," she tried to change the subject. "We have to be up early."

I decided to question her more about it later. She was right, we had an early flight and had to be at the airport at the ass crack of dawn. I kissed her, pulling her close to me as we both drifted off to sleep.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 1.1K 17
( DO NOT OPEN THIS BOOK UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE FIRST ONE WHICH IS CALLED 'THE BLIND KID') (COVER BY @inkedtattoos :-)) " Can you take a pictur...
113K 7.5K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
3.3K 280 37
"Sand on our toes, kiss on your nose. I love you so much, Harry Edward Styles. Against all odds, against all hoes. Take my hand, take my whole life t...
703K 14K 66
'The arena was huge. I mean, I knew this girl was famous, but this is as big as the stadiums I would play in during my One Direction days, and those...