Towards Dawn #Wattys2016

erumkhan19 द्वारा

Yes they have seen dawn... They have witnessed the most beautiful moments but for that they had to stay up th... अधिक

A New Journey
1. Somewhere in the World
2. Bloom and Burn
3. Outburst
4. Ibraheem
5. How It All Started...
5.1: Chunks From Past
5.3. Parents.... the Perfect Bond
5.4. Regret
5.5. The Strange New Girl
5.6. Illegitimate
5.7. She was Beautiful
5.8. She is Bewitching Me
5.9. A Journey Together
5.10. Pain and Trapped
5.11. Horror and Confession
5.12. The Big Cost
6. Grave Affliction
7. Stupefied
7.1. Wounded
7.2. Awkward
7.3. Grumpy Affections
7.4. Affection or Confusion?
7.5. Falling???
7.6. Brutal
7.6. Muhabbat
7.7. Wrong Dreams?
7.8. Fatal Fall
7.9. Regard and Reverence
7.10. Surprises
7.11. Love and Betrayal
7.12. The Big Day...About to Ruin?
7.13. Ruined
7.14. Shattered Hearts
7.15. Dissonance and Discord
7.16. Adam or Iblees?
7.17. Hum Kahan Chal Diye
8. Promises and Heartache
9. And They Met Again
10. Revival of Yesterday
11. Proposal
12. Old Bonds
13. Pang of Pain
14. The Dawn....
Epilogue
Q/A: Iblees or Tehreem

5.2. First Chat Went Wrong

3.5K 297 480
erumkhan19 द्वारा

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

Sorry for being late guys :( but better late than never :) ;)

So here is a lambaaa wala update.

Happy Reading <3

P.S. avoid mistakes......

Chapter# 5.2

Hussain's POV

For a few minutes I stared blankly at the screen of my laptop tapping my fingers aimlessly near the touch pad, thinking should I go for it or no? I still had time to quit, to back off and to get rid of this hell I was about to jump in.

"don't you dare think about quitting" It was Shehry's threat who just refused to get off my head. I looked up finding him exactly over my head with a warning glare on his face.

"stop giving me looks and text her"

"Is it important? I mean why do I have to initiate a conversation? Wo bhi to message ker sakti hea na, itney nakhrey q dikha rai hea?" I threw my point and he rolled his eyes.

"Hussain beta! bat ker lo ge to konsa azaab aa jae ga. Choti si bat ko bekar mein berha rahe ho tum" before Shehry could speak Mom stated.

"Wah re wah! Kis dor mein aa gaya hoon? Maa'en beton ko lerkiyon se bat kerne se rokti hen or ek meri Mom hen k zaberdasti lerki se bat kerne ko bol rai hen" I made a face and instantly earned a smack at the back of my head.

"Saley! Dramey band ker. She is not Bess or Natasha or that idiot chipkoo Kethy of your school, she is your fiance idiot!" he stated reminding me and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay fine! Stop lecturing me" ignoring the irritation and frustration inside me I looked down at the screen and typed a simple Hello!

"Smilie he bhej de sath" Shehry coaxed me with a cheeky grin on his idiot face.

"Tu ker le bat" I offered him the laptop when he chuckled backing off.

"Na baba mein kanwara he theek" he stated raising his palms up defensively and I jerked my head.

"Huhn! Kanwara or awaara"

"Hussain! Bara hea wo tum se kabhi to izzat se bat kiya karo" Mom who was about to leave the room slapped my head lightly and I sighed.

"Sorry Mom!" quite forcefully I stated and she left the room, Shehry gave me a boastful smile and I rolled my eyes.

"dafa ho ja yahan se" I pushed him hard, he dramatically fell off the couch, looking back on the screen I found a new message....

"Assalam-o-Alaikum!"

Reading the message a frown instantly spread across my forehead.

"I just can not understand, why can't people greet with a simple Hello?"

"Yar usey Salam kerna pasand ho ga" Shehry tried to explain and I shook my head as I typed.

"How are you?"

And again the reply burnt something inside me. "Alhamdulilah. Ap sunaiye?"

"Dekha! Dekha! Bus ye log na ye sabit kerna chahte hen k woi Allah waley hen samney wala to kafir hea" I made a face reading her reply.

"Oho chill ker bakri!" Shehry patted my back.

"No seriously Shehry! I hate these kind of people who consider the simple act of saying a hello or Hi as haram. Matlab bus lamba chora sa salam kerney wala he musalman hea baki sabbbbb kafir. Huhn!" I shook my head disapprovingly.

"Chal chor na. tu bat ker she must be waiting" he insisted and I glared at his face.

"Yeah am cool....so....its been long time han!" I couldn't think of anything better, few moments when no reply came getting annoyed of the purposeless wait I typed again. "so how is life going?"

"Alhamdulilah. Shuker hea Rabb ka" and this time I practically groaned.

"mujhey to aesa lag raha hea jesey doosri taraf koi wahii uter rahi hea, Alhamdulilah, SubhanAllah, JazakAllah, MasahaAllah.....Ye lerki aam zuban mein bat nai ker sakti kia?"

"Or maybe she is trying to irritate me" I added to myself.

"Shaista Aunty kesi hen?" her message came first this time, I seriously didn't feel like talking to her anymore. I dunno, I wasn't a secular person or an atheist but this was too much.....

"Yeah she is fine. How is everybody at your end?" I pressed enter and leaned in the couch, Shehry was silently staring my face with his chin resting in his palm and his elbow firm over his knee.

"Stop staring me okay, she is irritating me its not my fault" I looked at him who shook his head disapprovingly and got up.

"its just the first time Hussain! Besides you two didn't talk this isn't talking okay. just give all this a little time and things will get smooth" he assured me, I was still unsure and I as I looked back at the screen, my anger burst up.

"Here, she is ill mannered as well. Banda offline hney se pehley bata deta hea kam az kam" shutting the lid of my laptop I almost threw it on the bed.

"Yar its Pakistan it can be power cut or internet issues, what else do you expect?" Shehry stated with a chuckle.

Pata nai isey kun itni hamdardi ho rai hea Tehreem k sath? Hath dho ker peechey per gaya hea merey.

Tehreem's POV

"O'o!!!" I was just about to enter the reply when the clock strikes 10...power cut.

"jis terha ki tum batein ker rahi theen na, acha he hua light chali gai" Samra made a face and I chuckled.

"What do you mean? how else should I have talked?" I asked shrugging my shoulders as I took off the dupatta and placed it on the back of my study chair, UPS wasn't working well and the fan was almost about to die.

"Tehreem! Don't act as if you don't know yar! At least koi smilie he attach ker deta hea banda" She complained and I shook my head.

"You know Samra! What I feel about all this talking thing, am not comfortable at all" I reminded her and she rolled her eyes. "am just doing it for Ma" I added.

"But trust me I still feel that this isn't good"

"Tehreem! Are you mad? You two are just talking girl! Just talking" Samra started again and I shook my head.

"its not about just talking Samra! Jo bat ghalat hea wo ghalat hea. Bat kerna sharee'an ghalat hea, jayaz nai hea. wo alag bat hea k is ki ijazat society deti hea. But I don't follow society I follow what my Rabb orders me to follow, I follow what my Prophet (SAWW) had taught me" Samra silently listened.

"or wesey bhi pata nai q I felt him a total opposite of me" I almost stated to myself and heard her sighing.

"I know he is different from you Tehreem! This is why I want specially you to know him well before this marriage happens finally" I frowned not getting what she meant.

"Dekho! Hussain thora alag hea, even I don't know him that well, its been a decade they didn't visit us ub tak to wo buhat badal gaya ho ga, mager tumhara usey jan'na zaroori hea. Tum dono ko sath zindagi guzarni hea"

"Tehreem! You kept on preaching others and the one who needs it the most, the one who is going to be your life partner is abandoned form all this. Isn't it unfair?" she asked, I got up from the stool my heart was beating a little faster for some strange unknown reason.

I didn't want to talk to him, no matter he was my future husband I still felt it wrong.

"or konsa tumne Hussain se koi behooda wahiyat batein kerni hen yar?" Samra came near me stating and I shot her a look. "tum to usey Allah Rasool ki batein he batati raho gi, and I hope wo thora sudher jae ga tumhari baton k bad" she giggled.

"so don't you want him to be on the right path? May be talking to you change him for the better?" Samra coaxed me, I bit my lip still unsure.

"Acha kabhi kabhi ker liya karoon gi" I tried to shoo her away and end this topic that has made me restless from inside.

"Good girl!" Samra replied and I shook my head at her excitement. "chal ub weekend hea yar koi movie dekhty hen" she offered, I wonder why she always used to ask when she already knew my answer.

"Samra! I am still left with a few last rukoo of Surah Baqarah. I have to complete my memorization" I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"ufff Allah! Itni bhi kia jannat ki bhook?" Samra exclaimed dramatically and I smacked her head lightly.

"mein ibadat Jannat k liye nai kerti, Jannat to hea he meri mein janti hoon. Merey Rabb ka waada hea mujh se" I stated, I dunno why the mare thought of stepping in to the paradise used to give me the best most amazing feeling ever.

"Mein ibadat apney Rabb k liye kerti hoon q k wo Us ka hokum hea, Us ki razaa hea, Us ki khushi hea. Or mein ibadat tab bhi kerti agar Us ne merey liye Jannat ka wada na kiya hota" I added simply and Samra joined her palms in front of my face, I frowned at her expressions.

"Mein haari tum se meri Maa!" I chuckled as she walked towards the door.

"Allah hafiz!" I called as she stepped out of the room.

"Allah hafiz" she replied, I let out that breath caught up in my throat for a long time.

Ibraheem's POV

Once again my own room became a cage for me, whenever my Mom's sister and that horrendous, most idiotic and snobbish cousin of mine, visited our place I used to shut myself inside my room and stepped out once they were gone for sure.

Relatives suck hard times.....

Entering in to the kitchen I opened the fridge and took out the pack of cream, bottle of milk and a couple of bananas, after coming back from gym I had to take a glass of milkshake. Taking out dates from the cabinet I poured everything in the mixer.

I was about to press the button when Mom entered in the kitchen and finding me there, holding her favorite most expensive piece of crockery she shot a discouraging look, Ignoring her I made my milk shake and poured it down in the crystal glass I was holding.

"how many times do I have to tell you not to use these glasses Ibraheem?" she complaint as always, I looked up at her.

"Hello to you too! Yup am fine. Thanks for asking Mom!" I faked a smile and she held her forehead as if I gave her a headache already.

"Ibraheem! Why are you becoming so rude and sarcastic?" she asked and I chuckled a little as I took a sip from my shake.

"Ch! Cheeni kam hea" I looked down in my glass and then looked up at her. "khair, meri zindagi mein he cheeni kam hea" I added casually.

"Shut up Ibraheem! And stop misbehaving all the time" she literally yelled.

"Mom! why are you fuming up? Its just a glass" I stated and she took a few steps towards me.

"jab mein ne tumhen kaha hea k in ko use nai kerna to tumhen meri bat samajh q nai ati? Are you trying to annoy me on purpose?" she asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me Ibraheem! Am your mother" she shouted once again and I shoved my index in my ear shutting my eyes.

"Leave the glass now" she ordered and I looked at her raising an eyebrow. "I said leave it" she practically shouted.

After raising the glass I little in front of her I loosen my grip and dropped it on the wooden floor, it went crashing down with the liquid spread on the floor and the crystals scattered everywhere.

quickly stepping back, Mom gasped looking down at the not so good view and I crossed my arms at my torso when she looked up at me glaring daggers. "you said leave the glass, I just followed orders Mom!" I shrugged my shoulders casually.

"Do you even know how hard it is to earn money and provide you with all these comforts of life?" She asked jerking my arm and I looked at her. "Why are you so ungrateful Ibraheem! Tum chahtey kia ho aakhir?"

"I wish you knew what I want Mom! I wish" I pulled my arm out of her grip. "I don't want these comforts, I don't want this luxury but it is sad that a mother doesn't know what her son wants" I looked straight in her eyes and she narrowed hers, stepping away I marched out of the kitchen when I saw Khala and her devil daughter standing there eavesdropping.

God! Why is my life full of idiots????

....

The rest of the day I stayed inside my room, playing guitar listening to ear shattering music with the doors locked... nobody was welcomed at all.

Next day, I didn't even have breakfast neither went down for lunch but slowly those little grin groans turned into roars inside my tummy.

Opening the door I stepped out and went downstairs heading towards the kitchen when Mom came standing, blocking my way.

The look on her face told me something was fishy...... khala and Sara had the same look too.

"Ibraheem! You lied to me?" her forehead went even wrinkle and I looked away from her face. "You told me you got into an accident" she added in disbelief and I rolled my eyes.

As if she really cares.....

"Accident?" Sara exclaimed dramatically, I ignored her. "Oh God! Ibraheem! When will you actually stop behaving like a jerk and start respecting your mother?" my head spun into her direction who had an amused expression on her face.

"And who are you to ask me this question?" I narrowed my eyes and she rolled hers. "jisey apni duniya or apni life ka hosh nai wo mujh se sawal pooch rai hea?" I added sarcastically.

"tumhen to apna hosh hea na so why don't tell the whole story to your Mom?" she provoked me, my eyes throwing daggers at her. "tell her you got beaten by a student in the school when you tried to slip into his girl friend's pants...

"Shut up Sara!" and before I could punch her face hard Mom came and stood in between us blocking my way, anger bursting inside me but that look on Mom's face, those questions and hatred in her eyes just put oil to the already flaming soul.

"Ibraheem! Have you lost your mind? This is how you talk to a girl?"

"Is ki ghalti nai hea Khala! Is ki company theek Karen sab theek ho jae ga. Us batameez Gul k sath rahe ga to aur kia seekhey ga galiyon or misbehave kerney k ilawa" my anger boiled a little more, she was doing it on purpose.

"or wo Hussain Asif. Jis ki dum k sath sath phirta hea ye school mein, intiha ka koi characterless lerka hea wo" I tried to take a step towards her when Mom grabbed my arm hard and jerked me making me look at her face.

"They are my friends, and this is my life. Whatever we do is non of your concern Sara! So why don't you shut up?" I hissed looking at her who shook her head, distaste evident on her face.

"Seriously Ibraheem! Hussain keeps on teasing you, laughing at you taking your advantage and here you are fighting with your cousin for those idiots?" Sara asked furrowing her eyebrows and I rolled my eyes.

"Advantage? Ha!" I literally wanted to salute her for her stupidity and drama skills. 

"What advantage Hussain has from me? do I provide him oxygen for breathing? Or do I digest his food? Or maybe am the one who separates the pure and impure blood in his heart? Right?" I asked sarcastically, she started fuming as I smiled and I swear upon the love of Hussain and Gul, I loved the sight.

"be serious for a change Ibraheem!" Khala looked at me.

"I can't. not at least in front of a clown" I shrugged my shoulders looking at Sara who huffed up angrily.

"Ibraheem! Badtameezi mat karo, Khala hen tumhari" Mom snapped.

"She started it" I pointed at Sara. "ask her to stop talking about my friends"

"You know Ibraheem! Tumhari khud ki na koi pehchan nai hea na izzat, school mein tum siraf Hussain k pet ho or kuch bhi nai. Is liye un doston per itna akerrney ki zaroorat nai tumhen" Sara spatted on my face.

"Look Sara! I know why you are so stuffed up about Gul and Hussain. You are extreme jealous of Gul, admit it yar this is reality." I pointed my index at her face who kept on throwing venomous glares at me.

"And just because Hussain never noticed your presence on planet earth doesn't mean that you keep on vomiting at his back. Understand?"

"Excuse me!" and before I could say anything else she jerked my arm away. "that Hussain is not my type neither my standard. Us ki jaga tum or us gawar Gul jeson mein he hea"

She was sneering in front of me just a few inches away my face. "Why don't you please collect all your shit and get out of my house?"

"Ibraheem! Shut up!" Mom held my arm and spun me round, with her eyes popping out of the sockets in anger.

"No actually he is right Khala! I should not have even come here" and before Mom could stop here she picked up her clutch angrily.

"Mummy! Am leaving" she looked at her mother and with the world's most annoying sound coming out of her pencil heals she walked out from the lounge.

Mom looked at me disapprovingly with hatred and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I didn't do anything, she has temper issues"

"I have warned you Ibraheem! Why don't you find some decent friends in school? Sara bhi to hea waheen, she is your cousin why cant you...

"Oh please Mom!" I cut her through keeping my palms up defensively. "Gul and Ibraheem are the only people I know"

"They are my friends with whom I feel alive, I can breathe with them, smile with them. Its been 10 years we are together, I cant even imagine my life without Gul and Hussain anymore" I kept on saying while she crossed her arms and stared my face.

"Why don't you understand Mom! I can't be like Sara, I can't be like you and any of your relatives" I almost yelled out of frustration.

"I can't be plastic am human Mom! They are the worst pathetic artificial people with mechanic brains and stone hearts"

"Ibraheem! Darling relax!" Khala tried to calm me down.

"Please! Am not talking to you" she was about to place her hand over my shoulder when I raised my palm stopping her. "Let it be between a son and a mother" I added and she pulled her hand back, looking at Mom.

"Ibraheem! Tum q itney badtameez hotey ja rae ho?"

"Dad per gaya hoon na kia karoon Mom!" I smiled sarcastically and she just looked at my face blankly.

"Thankyou very much for this family time. I thoroughly enjoyed it" I took a step back and barged towards the stairs.

"I wish Khawar isey apne sath he le jata, betey ma'on ka sahara hotey hen or ye merey seeney ka saanp ban gaya hea" I heard Mom stating, before I could hear anymore venom spitting I shoved my index fingers in my ear as I almost ran into my room and slam the door shut.

"Fuck!!!" throwing my backpack I grabbed my hair in my hands, frustration, anxiety, anger, pain...my brain was exploding I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs.

I don't know why my breathing went heavy; I could feel the same pain again in my chest and forehead sweating. I walked into the balcony and looked up at the clear blue sky.

"Gul kehti hea You have made everything on purpose" my eyes were moistening. "I don't agree with her, I don't agree with You! Kun banaya apne mujhey? Bataen?"

"is liye k sab nafrat Karen mujh se? is liye k ek din merey Dad chor ker chaley jaen mujhey? Kun banaya apne mujhey? Q apni he Maa ko bojh lagta hoon mein?" tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Nobody loves me"

For few moments I waited for my answers but no body spoke, nothing came. My head hung low and my gaze got fixed down the lawn.

I don't know a thousand thoughts and a hell of a pain was oozing out of my heart mixed with the blood spreading in my body like venom. I gulped down as a thought brushed across my mind.... Something I had thought for a lot of time but never got the courage to do so.

Log roz merty hen. Kia ho jae ga agar mein bhi marr gaya?

My left foot moved forward, my heartbeats increasing and my pulse thumping in every inch of me.

My upper half bent down and right when I was about to jump my cellphone started ringing at the top of its throat making me shiver as if something had just brought me out from that trance and I took out my phone from my jeans, Gul's idiot smile flashing across the screen.

My feet backed off until my back crashed with the wall, phone was continuously ringing but I was too shocked to even pick the call.

Ye mein...ye mein kia kerney jar a tha?

Looking down at the screen I swiped the call and with my hands still shaking a little kept the phone to my ear.

"Shuker hea ap ne phone uthaya werna mujhey laga apki wafaat ho gai" I could even sense her fake smile through her gritted voice, my head rested back with the wall, with the other hand I wiped the sweat off my forehead.

"Gul! Yar mein.... Mein wo....

"Ibraheem! You okay? what's wrong to your voice?" she asked, concern there in her tone as I stuttered.

"tu ne meri balcony dekhi hea na?" I asked still looking ahead of me.

"Ofcourse dekhi hea, what happened Ibraheem?" she asked, frown there in her words.

"Am jumping off my balcony"

"Whattt??"

Hussain's POV

"Hussain!"

"Man! Pick up your phone"

"Soney de yar!" I felt my arm being shaken, turning in the bed I pulled the quilt over my head the sound was annoying.

"Hussin! Phone bajj rah ea tera. Pick up or I will throw it somewhere"

"kia museebat hea yar!" knowing my brother's courage I had to pull up or else my brand new iphone would be somewhere in the room in pieces.

Picking my phone up I opened an eye peeking on the screen, it was Gul.

"What the fuck! Who calls at this time of night" cursing her in annoyance I swiped the called and kept it over the pillow under my cheek as it slipped from my ear.

"beghairat insaan! Ye konsa waqt hea call kerney....

"Shut up Hussain! And get out of the bed right now" she cut me through, her voice was extremely loud and a little panic there.

"Can't she speak a little low?" Shehry punched me from the back and I groaned.

Mera kia qasoor bhai!???

"Uth foran I need you here Hussain!" was she crying?

"Q? barat aa gai teri Afghanistan se?" my eyes shut as I asked still rubbing my back where he had punched me.

"Hussain! Ibraheem is committing suicide"

"Whattt???" before I could react Shehry got straight in the bed with a loud exclaim and I followed him.

"What?" I got up in the bed, pushing the quilt away. "Kahan hea tu is waqt?"

"Am at his place, please come fast Hussain!"

"Tu rok k rakh usey am coming okay. am coming in ten...and please stop crying girl" cutting the call I looked at Shehry, his hair all messy and eyes sleepy as he looked at me with the same sorrowful look.

"I need to go Shehry!" I jumped down the bed and he followed.

"I will come with you" he stated picking up his shirt from the couch.

"nai you stay here, Mom Dad pareshan ho jaen ge, handle them if I will get late" I said and he nodded his head reluctantly.

"you sure?" he asked as I tied up my laces and moved my fingers in my messed up tousled hair.

"Acha call kareen if you need help and take my bike" Shehry said and threw his keys towards me, catching them in my hands I almost ran out from the room and headed outside.

"Dihan se jaeen" I heard Shehry instructing but I was already out of the main doors.

Gul's POV

Hussain Asif arriving on time? Out of question thing but to my utter shock. I was gawking at him dumbfounded as he halted Shehry's bike and almost jumped out of that, taking off his helmet he kept it hanging over the handle.

His hair were messy and face as if was been shaken badly out of sleep, he was wearing a blue and black check trouser and just when I noticed his shirt I couldn't hold on to my laughter and broke up in a sudden gwaf.

Running into my direction he almost bumped into me. "What the hell? Where is Ibraheem? Why are you laughing?" he asked frowning as I kept on laughing, but then suddenly thinking about Ibraheem's Mom I kept my palm over my mouth and pointed at Hussain's shirt.

"Hussain! You are wearing your shirt upside down" I stated and he looked down at his torso before looking up at my face.

"to hell with the shirt! Where is Ibraheem? And...hang on!" he was asking when I pulled up my hand holding a couple of gift bags and he frowned. "What is this for?"

"As expected Hussain Asif!" I shook my head disapprovingly. "what is today?"

"Friday"

"Date? idiot!"

"oh! Its 31st March" he stated still like an idiot and just before I was about to smack his head his mouth turned in to a big O as realization struck him.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled it up to his eyes level, looking at my wrist watch. "Its 1st April in a few minutes. Randhawey ka birthday hea" he smacked his forehead stating all loud and I rolled my eyes.

"Congratulations Mr. Asif! You are finally back on earth" I faked a broad grin and he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever Gul! You scared the shit out of me. See! I wore my shirt upside down" and with that he pulled off his shirt and I whistled looking at his flat muscle less torso.

"Aye hayeee! sadqey jaoon teri patli qamariye pe" I poked my index in his bare skin almost feeling his ribs and he pushed his shirt down.

"Kameeni hans mat! You are jealous coz mine is at least flat tera to dhol hea" Hussain countered punching in my tummy playfully and I chuckled jumping back.

"whats in there?" Hussain looked down at the gift bag and I looked down, opening it I picked up a gift wrapped in black and brown paper and extended it to Hussain.

"For me?" he pressed an excited broad grin, I tried to pull it back but he had already grabbed the gift.

"mujhey pata tha tu bhool gaya ho ga, or jo saalgira he yad na rahi to tohfa kia khaak lae ga tu. huhn! Lousy ass" I made a face but to my surprise he pulled my cheek hard making me groan.

"Hussain! Kameeney na ker!" smacking his hand I rubbed my cheek while he kept on smiling cheekily.

"Whats in it?" he looked at the gift in his hand with his eyebrows moving up and down in a funny way.

"Nothing man! Its just an ordinary gift but Ibraheem would love it, us k kam aaye ga" I told him and he smiled keeping the gift.

"Chal! Bell baja" Hussain ordered scratching his head casually and I reluctantly stepped back.

"Tu baja!" I pushed him forward and he frowned getting away.

"Are you crazy? His Hitler Mom hates me more than George Bush could ever hate Osama Bin Ladin" he stated dramatically and I looked down at my watch it was just a couple of minutes left.

"Chal parey marr derpok! Nalaiq! chooaa" almost pushing him away I pressed the call bell, knowing Ibraheem would fast asleep and his Mom would come to welcome us with her usual spiteful gaze.

"Tu ho gi chooiya!" Hussain smacked my head and I ignored him completely as we waited on the door step for Ibraheem or worse his Mom....

"Am telling you Hitler is gonna kill us both tonight" Hussain reminded me, I was about to respond when we felt faint movements from the other end and both turned towards the door as it burst open.

We came face to face with Ibraheem's Mom, wearing long silk night robe with her eye muffs hanging down around her neck, her hair tasseled and face a little more wrinkled as she frowned hard at both of us.

"Hitler is annngry. Hun saamb aanu" Hussain whispered gritting his teeth as he bent into my direction, Aunty's frown went hardened but I quickly faked a grin.

"Hello Aunty!" I waved a hand but she still stare at us as if we two were the most unwanted people at her door step ever.

"if your parents have thrown you two out from their house, am very sorry to inform you that we don't keep o....

"Sorry to cut you through Aunty!" Hussain cut her in the middle stepping ahead and she got a side, as he barged in despite being her extreme reluctant. "but we actually came to show out deepest condolence to you" he held her hands as he stated dramatically, pretending seriously sad and I frowned in confusion.

"Condolence?" Aunty repeated in confusion as she looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Allah ko apk sath aesa nai kerna chaiye tha Aunty! Seriously itna bara zulm? Itni ziyaddti?" Hussain kept on acting.

"What are you talking about? What has happened?" she jerked her hand off his grip as she almost shouted frustrated and Hussain heaved up a sigh.

"hua to buhat pehley tha Aunty! Bilkul aesey he andheri raat thi, her taraf sannata chaya hua tha, tareeki cheekh cheekh ker khamoshiyon ko chaak ker rahi thi" Hussain started moving round her as he stated dramatically and Aunty literally listened carefully with horrified expressions on her face.

"bahir toofaan ka aalam or ander gehra sannata jab hospital k us wehshat zada kamrey se achanak ek bhayanak awaaz goonji.....oooaan!! oooaaan!!!" Hussain suddenly ended his statement with a newborn's cry and I covered my mouth holding my laughter as Aunty's confusion turned into anger.

"Aj se theek 18 saal pehley aesi he ek tareek khofnaak rat thi jab Ibraheem Khawar Randhawa ko ek nurse ne apki jholi mein dal diya la ker" Hussain jumped in front of her and she gasped stepping back trying not to stumble over her silk night robe.

"Bus us he hadsey ka afsos kerney aaye thy hum Aunty! We can understand your pain, what you must have gone through all these years...

"Will you please shut up and leave my house before I would call the police....." she cut him through and pointed at the wide open door rudely.

But being the most dheet insaan Hussain kept on smiling innocently at her face.

"Umm Aunty! There is nothing like that actually its Ibraheem's birthday, and we came to wish him, please don't mind Hussain's stupidity he was only joking" I quickly cleared the thing pulling the gift and cake bag up, she looked down. Her expressions showed she doesn't give a damn about her son's birthday.

"We will leave as soon as we wish him and cut the cake. Please let us meet him Aunty!" I pleaded, killing my inner Pathan knowing the fact meeting Ibraheem was important and his Mom was the bridge we had to cross.

"Make sure you don't make any mess and leave quick" She looked between us for a few moments then snapping this she turned and after shutting the door marched towards her door.

"you were about to ruin everything Hussain!" I scolded him who was casually taking out a gum strip from a packet of mint and threw it up in his wide open mouth before started chewing it in a jungle way.

"Chal ub! Looks bad mein dena" Holding my arm he almost pulled me towards the stairs.

Hussain's POV

We tip toed towards his room, the door was shut firm. I don't know why we were that quiet because when Ibraheem sleeps nothing in the damn world can wake him up.

"Sala! Izzat aabroo bech ker sota hea" I stated more to myself as we stood in front of his door and Gul took out a couple of party poppers from one of the bags she was holding.

With a mischievous smile on her face she handed me one and I showed her a thumbs up as she slowly turned the knob pushing the door back.

"What the fried fish!" I exclaimed looking around his messed up room, those half dozen guitars, his drum sticks, boxing gloves his punching bag was scattered here and there and the carpet was badly covered with feathers must have came out of the pillow or something.

Gul and I exchanged a look. "Hitler or Randhawey ka aamna samna hua hea lagta hea phir se" I stated and Gul shrugged her shoulders walking towards him.

Ibraheem was sleeping all hidden under the quilt, Gul slowly touched the corner of the quilt and pulled it down coming face to face with a couple of hairy bare legs over the pillow instead of his face.

"Eiieeewww! He really needs to cut this grass out" I chuckled as Gul remarked shuddering dramatically.

"Abey chor bum phartey hen seedha" I pulled her to my self grabbing her arm and on the count of 3...2... 1 both of us twisted the popper roll. With two little blasts Ibraheem literally fell off the bed still wrapped in the quilt looking like an idiot.

"who is this? Who...who is here? I will sue you! I will...

"Happy birthday to you!!!!!" we both screamed together.

"happy Birthday to you!!! Happy birthday dear Rondhoo Happy birthday to you" Gul and I started singing in full swing ignoring that dumbfounded look on his face, the glittery papers still in the air the rest covered Ibraheem who gawked at us with his mouth half open.

"Happy 18th birthday!!!" Gul chirped as Ibraheem got up on his feet and threw her arms at him making him stumble a little but then wrapped his arms around her lower waist with a smile on his face, there was a grim on his smile, same as was spread in the room.

"Saley! Happy adult life" just as they pulled back I opened my arms wide and kinda attacked him with a warm huge hug, he dunk his face in my shoulder hugging me a little too tight. Something was definitely wrong; I patted his back as he refused pulling away from the hug.

Gul looked at my face reading my thoughts and I pressed a smile, but to my extreme shock she raised her hand up and before I could understand she punched hard on Ibraheem's back making him groan and me gasped at the sudden treat.

She fisted his shirt in her hand and made him spun round facing her.

"You dumbass!moron! pervert! You constipated ass!" she kept on cursing him with his collars grabbed in her hands as she stood over her toes trying to match his height but still looked too shorty in front of him.

"Go Gullabbo Go!" I cheered her up while Ibraheem kept on making innocent oblivious faces.

"But what did I do?"

"Kuttey! Mein tera khoon pee jaoon gi" Gul flaunted a dialogue. "Saley! Kameeney khudkushi karey ga? Buzdil! Beghairat! Chooa!" and with her free hand she was about to slap him when Ibraheem grabbed her wrist and twisted her round.

"Oye cha gaya Randhawey! Kamal ker ditta!" It was Ibraheem's turn to be cheered off.

"I was just a little carried away, am not a buzdil" he let go of her wrist and she pouted rubbing her skin.

"Awww! My baby. Come here" I opened my arms wide offering her a hug when she showed me a punch and I backed off quickly.

"And Ibraheem! What have you done with your room man? Seriously if it was me I was grounded for sure. Mom would have killed me for messing up like this" I looked around the room, he rolled his eyes shaking his eyes.

"Let that be, lets not ruin the moment" he patted my back pressing his lips in a thin line, Gul took out the cake from the box which was messed up a little from a side, she looked at Ibraheem making a cute apologetic gesture and he smiled blowing a kiss towards her.

Ibraheem's POV

"Sometimes it feels true, we come alone in this world and we die alone as well. Bus ye jo beech ka rasta hea na ye akeley nai guzara jata yar"

"am afraid of being alone, am afraid of dying alone" I looked ahead in the space, my Barbican can in my hand was getting warm as I kept on vomiting everything out in front of them.

Gul and Hussain were sitting to my either side in the bed with the quilt draped over our lower bodies coming to our tummies, extra full with the yummy cake Gul's khala made for me and the food I got in my fridge.

"who said you are alone Randhawey! Hum dono hen na yar terey pas" Hussain touched his can with mine and I pressed an uncertain smile.

"yeah! We are there for you Ibraheem! Don't let negative thoughts and idiot people take over your brain" Gul added, I know she was pointing at Sara.

"Hum terey sath hen at least tab tak jab tak Gul ki Afghanistan se barat nai aajati or Taliban isey le nai jatey apney sath" Hussain stated seriously and Gul bent forward glaring at Hussain, I chuckled at her expressions.

"acha chal tu chor sab. Let's open the gifts dude!" Hussain reminded me and I picked up the two wrapped gifts from over the quilt. He rubbed his hands excitedly as I chose the blue one over the black.

"You just don't know man it took me almost a week getting you this gift" Hussain told me and I looked at him.

"Seriously! You surf malls for me?" I exclaimed knowing his lazy lousy personality.

"Malls? I don't think any shop is left behind in NYC dude!" he boasted and I smiled, I looked at Gul who was biting over her lip, I raised my eyebrow suspecting something fishy but she gestured me to open the gift.

"Come on! Are you waiting for the grass to grow? Open it" Gul jumped up from her place and sat right in front of us, almost over my leg.

"Fracture ka khercha tu de gi?" I asked faking a smile and she slapped my arm purposely putting extra weight and I groaned dramatically.

Looking down at the blue gift I tore the wrapping and honestly my eyes popped out.

"Gul?" I exclaimed looking down at the watch I chose a few months back when we three went for shopping but I didn't buy that being short of pocket money.

"Oh teriiii! This is love" Hussain looked down at the watch surprisingly showing Gul thumbs up and she pressed a boasting smile playfully.

"Are you serious?" I took out the watch, Gul smiled sweetly at me.

"Anything for you" she beamed. "after all its not your best friend's birthday everyday" she added and I threw my arms around her feeling good for a change.

We pulled back. "Chal pehna dey" I gave her the watch and she made me wear it, I smile down at my wrist.

"Ho gaya tera romance? ub mera bhi khol le Saley!" Hussain complained and Gul rolled her eyes. Picking up the black one I felt something soft inside, for a moment I looked at Hussain who was still smiling broadly.

Tearing the wrapper my eyes narrowed down at the thing in my hand.....

"Kaccha?" and before I could understand Hussain almost snatched it from my hand while Gul was already rolling on the bed with laughter.

"Hussain! You gifted me an underwear?" I looked at him who was equally shocked.

"wo bhi red?" Hussain added in disgust as he looked up at Gul.

"Pehna dey pehna dey Hussain!" Gul stated in between laughing and Hussain pulled up from his place pinning her down keeping both her wrists at her back and she screamed.

"Hussain! You moron! Let go off me" she protested while I was still laughing looking between the two idiots and that red underwear.

"Come on! I thought superman's chaddi is in fashion boys" Gul stated turning her head towards me with her face still pinned over the quilt and Hussain sitting over her back

"Abey marr jae gi wo uth ja kameeney!" I pulled Hussain off her back who was still angry, giving dirty looks at Gul who was rubbing her back getting down from the bed.

"You two have seriously no sense of appreciation" She complained making a face and I chuckled.

"No, this is cool I'll keep it" I showed her the underwear before keeping it close to my heart and she giggled.

"Dramebaz. Gandi Pathan. Huhn!" Hussain jerked his head grumpily.

And just when Gul was about to counter him with her favorite pushto wli galiyan her cell phone rang up and she looked down at the screen before swiping it.

"Hello Khaloo!"

"Nops we are still here at Ibraheem's place" she waited for a reply, her forehead wrinkled a little. Hussain got up from the bed and was now looking in to my movie collection, trying to pick a movie.

"Yeah! I will call you when I will get free ap aa jaiye ga leney" Gul stated on the phone.

"Oye! Pagal hea kia? Khoti! De mujhey" Hussain walked towards her and grabbed the phone form her grip.

"Hello Uncle! How are you? Hussain here" he smiled.

"Yeah am cool like always" he boasted and Gul rolled her eyes. "Uncle you don't worry I will drop Gul home on my way, I have got convince" he added.

"I won't go with you, you ride like a jungli" Gul tried to protest but Hussain kept his free hand over her mouth shutting her up.

"Nai nai uncle there is no issue, I will drop her for sure. Bye!" he smiled confirming and hung up.

Pushing a Bollywood blockbuster in to the player we three sat back in the bed once again with Gul in the middle and me and Hussain on the either ends this time.

We were busy absorbing in the movie when suddenly my phone buzzed, with my gaze still on the screen ahead us I picked up my phone and swiped the screen.

"what?" a frown spread cross my face as I saw Hussain's message, why was he whatsapping me sitting just a yard away????I opened it.

"Meri bat aankhen khol k perh" I read his text, normally we three never kept secrets but sometimes when something is extremely boyish material, we used to keep it between us two only staying Gul out... so this time something is going to be the same I guess.

"Bhonk!" I replied, trying to keep this activity hidden from Gul, but she was too occupied in the movie.

Hussain: I need your help bro!

Me: Anything...anytime. Hokum ker!

Hussain: its about Tehreem....

Reading his last text I pulled up a little trying to get a view of him through Gul but failed, he was looking straight on the screen.

Sala! Drama bhi perfection k sath kerta hea.

Me: you mean Tehreem bhabi????

Hussain: Qasam mujhey Deepika ki hotness ki! Agar Gulabbo dermiyan mein na hoti to teri boothi honi thi or meri chappal...... Bhabi mat bol usey Kameeney!.

Reading his text I burst into a little gwaf and Gul kicked my leg from under the blanket. "Chup ho ja!"

Me: Acha bol ub kia kam hea?

Hussain: I don't want to talk to her, I don't want to marry her...yar! I just don't want anything with or from that girl. mujhey wo bilkul pasand nai.

Me: takreer q ker ra hea???? Point per aa

Hussain: to phir point ki bat sun.....

And with that what he texted me later was like a little bomb over my head, if not a bomb at least a shurlii or a patakha.... I read his that for a few times just to confirm was this really what he wanted me to do....

Me: Are you sure?

Hussain: never surer before man! Just do it for me pleasssssssseeeeee!!!

And with that he sent me a rain pour of innocent faces and smilies. I heaved up a sigh before texting him back.

Me: okay. Consider it done.

"yesss! I love you" Hussain exclaimed aloud out of blue and Gul looked at his face with a frown, I held my chuckle as Hussain innocently started fluttering his eyelashes.

"Ummm I mean Deepika" he pointed at the screen. "I love Deepika" he added quickly.

"han tujhey ye lambi tango wali bakri he pasand aani thi" I remarked and Gul laughed.

Mein tumharey liye apna sab kuch chor sakti hoon Raj! Tum he meri duniya ho, meri khuishi ho, merey dil ka sukoon ho. Tum se door ho ker marr jaoon gi....

Maut humein juda nai ker sakti Anjali! Hamara sath to janam janam ka hea...

"What the fuck!" with that Hussain paused the scene throwing the remote away on the far corner of the bed.

"Who talks like this man? This is a piece of poop" he made a face protesting while Gul rolled her eyes.

"You are piece of poop Hussain! An insensitive cold hearten plastic man who can not feel the mare emotions of love and romance" she dramatically insulted him and I chuckled.

"Oye madhoobala ki bichri hui behen!" Hussain tried to counter. "This is 21st century okay! People don't have time to waste on such emotional shit" he pointed towards the paused scene.

"Huhn! I pity Tehreem" Gul rolled her eyes stating.

"Acha tum dono bahir ja ker laro maro, lemme watch the movie. Is k bad ek hot sa kissing scene aana hea" I tried to push them both down the bed but Gul jerked my hand away.

"qasmey? Kissing scene? Chal forward ker or kam ka scene la" Hussain joked excitedly and Gul groaned.

"You don't talk like this in front of a girl okay" she reminded us and we two on the queue looked square in her face, she flutter her eyebrows obliviously.

"Girl? You?" Hussain burst in to a gwaf giving me a high five while she crossed her arms at her front pretending upset.

"Acha Hussain! Tang na ker yar usey" I tried to cool her down. "ye bata Gul! What kind of a man you want or idealise as your life partner?" I asked seriously.

"Taliban kind of" Hussain stated before she could reply and she punched hard over his arm, making him groan. "am serious Gulabo! Coz only a Taliban can control your gandi zaban and your extreme boiling tantrums" he added rubbing his arm and Gul rolled her eyes.

I took out my cell phone and put it on recorder.

"so here we go! Bol Gulabo" I smiled looking in the camera and Gul grinned wide.

"Umm I want a man who can fight for me and stand by my side against the whole world, I want my superman jo merey ek isharey per duniya se larr jae, he should be brave and courageous like a real man" Gul stated firmly, giving few punches in the air, Hussain and I clapped applauding. Gul jerked her collars up with a wide smile on her face.

"Your turn Hussain!" she pointed at him who rubbed his chin for a moment thoughtfully.

"I haven't thought about this yet but I want my girl confident and sparky and bright and hot and sexy and....

"Oye hoye hoye! Saley ko Megan Fox chaiye" I remarked and he chuckled, Gul shook her head.

"Per miley gi Tehreem Sultan he tujhey, putter ji!"

"Ohooooo! Gullabo mood na kharab ker us ka nam le ker. You know I hate her" Hussain made a face and Gul chuckled shaking his head.

"okay Ibraheem! You now. Tumhen kesi lerki chaiye?" Gul asked and I sighed deep and long resting my head with the back.

"May be you two have never thought about this and maybe you feel this is rubbish talking about our future partners, but for me my life depends on this only relation" I stated simply. "Mom wants me to get hooked with one of my idiot cousins, they suck at being humans honestly"

Gul placed her hand over mine pressing it a little, assuring me it was fine.

"I want a girl who can accept me with all my flaws and weaknesses"

"I want a girl who can love me with all her heart" I stated lowly. "jo mujh se, siraf mujh se muhabbat karey, or itni muhabbat karey k meri muhabbat mein duniya bhula dey"

There was silence; neither of them remarked anything which was quiet unreal of them. I looked sideways at them who were already gawking at my face.

"what?" I asked shrugging my shoulders and to my surprise Gul pulled out from the quilt all at once and stood right in the middle of the bed facing both of us, looking down at me. I frowned looking at Hussain who shrugged his shoulders.

"I, Gul Khan, solemnly swear upon the love of....myself!!!!" keeping her right palm over her heart she started dramatically. "that I will find this true love for you" she stated and I scratched my eyebrow unsure, holding my grin and then showed her a thumbs up.

"mein pataal se bhi dhoond nikaloon gi tera piyar, tera dildaar, tera...

"Achaar" Hussain cut her through and I burst laughing unable to control anymore.

"You insolent git!" Gul kicked Hussain and with a thud she sat again in between me and Hussain.

"tu to wesey bara romantic nikla Ibraheem!" Hussain commented and I rolled my eyes.

"To tu q laal ho ra hea wo wesa nai hea" Gul stated like a paros wali chalak apa and Hussain and I both laughed.

Resuming the movie we once again started watching the later half.

Gul's POV

Suddenly I felt weight over my shoulder and I looked sideways to my left finding Ibraheem's head resting calmly with his eyes shut and a little snoring was audible now as I paused the movie.

"Oye! Hussain! Randhawa so gaya" I poked elbow in Hussain's tummy who was about to doze off as well. "get up Hussain!"

"hm?" he shuddered his shoulders before stretching his arms wide and get off the bed, I got a side and silently made Ibraheem laid back on his pillow. Pulling the quilt over his body I got up straight.

He was sleeping peacefully with his mouth a little open and a few silky strands of his dark brown hair falling calmly over his broad forehead.

"I feel bad for him Hussain!"

"Q? us k blood count mein hemoglobin kam aya hea?" Hussain asked quite seriously but I wasn't in the mood to shut him up.

"I never had parents but Khala and Khaloo loved me like their own daughter, you have the best parents in the world....we are blessed Hussain! But I feel sad for Ibraheem" I said, my gaze still down at him and felt Hussain rested his hand over my shoulder.

"Hum hen na us k pas Gul!" he stated seriously this time and I nodded lowly.

"I just want his wish to come true, I hope he gets the best girl in the world"

"He will. Mark my words" Hussain stated firmly and I looked at him, he pressed an assuring smile and I returned the same.

"lets go" he said, with a last glance at Ibraheem we two silently walked out of his room shutting the door at our back.

....

hayeeee! am tired :( :-p

hope u liked their craziness madness pagalpan..... :-p

and stay tuned to know what Hussain's brain is cooking :D

love you all <3

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

5.7K 421 18
"You are a magic spell which had slowly started to enchant me with the pain of love" His voice quivered with pain and agony as tiny drops of rain tri...
2.3M 133K 53
[My stories do NOT represent Islam, they represent most Muslims nowadays] ~~~~ "So I can't be this close to you?" Brody softly asked, pretending he d...
1.6M 136K 58
No matter how close you are to them, there are certain things you just don't say. No matter how lonely you feel, there are certain people you just do...
598K 40.7K 73
I walked down the dark hallway, my eyes scanning the rooms on my way.The door was slightly ajar as I reached the end of the hallway, my hands pushing...