No matter how close you are to them, there are certain things you just don't say.
No matter how lonely you feel, there are certain people you just don't befriend.
No matter how much you've fallen, there's always a guy you shouldn't give your heart to...
Sadly for me, I learnt the last one only after I had gotten my heart broken.
They say that you shouldn't look down upon anyone, or you will be put in their situation and made to experience the crisis. When I was fourteen, I had rolled my eyes at a girl who was sobbing histerically over a guy who liked her best friend. And I was probably paying the price for that now.
However, I was trying my best to fit my feet in the shoes I had been given. I was trying and I was managing just fine. What I didn't need was a trouble maker who entered my life without permission.
The guy who claimed to be bowled over by me, the one with a broken heart.
Little did he know, I had entrusted myself to Al Malik, The Owner of me and my heart. And if he had to reach me, he had to do so by pleasing Allah.
Which wasn't possible for a guy like him.
Or so I thought.
- Bowled Over By The Broken
- Chapter 1: Walking Towards Heartbreak
- Chapter 2: News and Neighbors
- Chapter 3: The Sound of Heartbreak
- Chapter 4: Shattering the broken
- Chapter 5: The weight of an invitation
- Chapter 6: The Beginning to Ends
- Chapter 7: The Sadistic poet
- Chapter 8: Find Yourself
- Chapter 9: Infinite Possibilities
- Chapter 10: Fear of the Unknown
- Chapter 11: This Is All You've Got
- Chapter 12: Traitorous Heart
- Chapter 13: Define Your Worth
- Chapter 14: Say What?
- Chapter 15: Congratulations on making it to my hate list!
- Chapter 16: Someone give him an award
- Chapter 17: The World is Full of Fools
- Chapter 18: Perception
- Chapter 19: One word; A Hundred Meanings
- Chapter 20: You'll Never Know
- Chapter 21: An Incomplete Victory
- Chapter 22: An Escape
- Chapter 23: Oh Snap
- Chapter 24: Storm vs Waves
- Chapter 25: Qadr Allah
- Chapter 26: Everything's A Mess
- Chapter 27: Accusations and Disappointments
- Chapter 28: Blank Canvas
- Chapter 29: Blurred Lines
- Part II (...and book covers)
- Book Covers Contd.
- Chapter 30: An Eternity Ahead of Them
- Chapter 31: A New Journey
- Chapter 32: Moments money can't buy
- Chapter 33: Sea and Sky
- Chapter 34: Hidden Pearl
- Chapter 35: A Perfect family?
- Chapter 36: Are you serious?
- Chapter 37: Revisiting a Closed Chapter
- Chapter 38: Reality and Fairy tales
- Chapter 39: Don't Quit
- Chapter 40: One Step Ahead, Ten Steps Back
- Chapter 41: Wounds wrapped in smiles
- Chapter 42: You Got This
- Chapter 43: But Why
- Chapter 44: How much is too much?
- Chapter 45: Is This Worth it?
- Chapter 46: Less reasons to complain, more reasons to be grateful
- Chapter 47: All in the name of society
- Chapter 48: What's your destination?
- Chapter 49: Swinging between edges
- Part III
- Chapter 50: Hold Me
- Chapter 51: I'm Breaking
- Guess who published Bowled Over by the Broken in print?