Camouflage ( Lesbian story)

By PlayNmyCurlz

Ace and Vanessa from different worlds. Just check it out. you might like it. More

Ace
Vanessa
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Vanessa
Ace
Vanessa
Clarissa
Vanessa
Rissa
Nessa
Nessa
Ace
Vanessa
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Ice
Ace
Nessa
Cassie
Nessa
Ace
Ice
Ace
Dee
Nicki
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Ace
Nessa
Cassie
Ace
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Vanessa
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Clarissa
Nessa
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Vanessa
Vanessa
Ace
Vanessa
Ace
Nessa
ACE
Vanessa
Ace
Nessa
Ace/ Vanessa
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Vanessa
Ace
Vanessa
Ace
Dee
Vanessa
Ace
Vanessa
Dee
Vanessa/Ace
Vanessa
Ace/ Vanessa
Vanessa/ Ace
Vanessa/ Ace
Vanessa
Ace
Dee
Vanessa/ Ace
Nessa/ Ace
Vanessa
Ice
Janeal / Dee
Cassie
Vanessa
Ace
Dee
Vanessa
Ace/ Vanessa
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Dee
Vanessa
a/n

Vanessa. Ace. Vanessa

855 41 0
By PlayNmyCurlz

"Shit, why the fuck do y'all get this crib and we stuck up the road? I mean that house is fly but this one got a fucking steam room!" Dee said. I laughed.

"Shut up Dee, they want to be alone and shit. They don't always want us around,"

"Shut up Cassie, if Ice aint have a crib here you would be staying with us too," Rob said.

"Y'all just some haters because yall bum ass aint get houses out here," Ice said.

These idiots had been talking none stop since they got here. Ace had went into town to pick something up. I don't know what though.

"Damn girl, Ace bought you all these shoes?" Rissa asked me.

I nodded my head. They didn't make it to the bedroom last night. Only because we didn't make it to the bedroom last night. I smirked at the happings last night, early morning.

"Shit how much did she drop?" Janeal asked.

I'm glad Dee made the right choice. I mean even though Amber is one of best friends and all she still was wrong for what she did. She was on that highschool bullshit, but got treated like a grown ass women. And Janeal was coo' as hell.

"I think she dropped a couple of stacks," I said and sat back on the couch.

Well she dropped like three stacks. I had atleast five pair of heels, three pair of boots, and three pair of sandals. She even bought me a few outfits but those where still in the trunk. She said that she wanted to buy me stuff because I have put up with her short fuse for a while now. I really didn't need anything, but it did feel good to know that my girl is welling to buy me shit.

"GOT DAMN DUMB ASS FUCKERS," Ace came storming into the house.

She looked pissed but not to the point where she could kill or beat some ass. She usually speaks clamer when that is gonna occur.

"What happen?" Dee asked.

When Ace came I saw her nose was bleeding and her shirt was ripped. I could only image what the other person looked like.

"MOTHERFUCKERS TRIED AND FAILED TO JUMP ME," She said as she took off her shirt and wiped the blood that was running down her face with it.

I bit down on my bottom lip. She had on her beater but her arms and shoulders where still kind of glistening with sweat. She sat down on the couch and tilted her head back.

"Why did they do that?" I asked her. I got up and got her some ice.

"I was coming out of this jewelry store, and they wanted what I had," She said as she reached in her pocket and pulled out this long box. She handed it to me and looked at me.

"This is your graduation present," She said.

She kissed me on the cheek and got up.

"Shit I'm go take a shower, y'all figure out what we gonna do," She said and made her way to the back of the house.

I really need her to stop buying me all this shit. I don't want our relationship to be based off of gifts.

"What she get you?" Rissa old greedy ass asked.

"I don't know, it's probably a necklace or something," I said.

I opened up the box and tears fell form my eyes. It was a bracelet that had diamonds and yellow gems alternating in it. It was the one I was looking at online one day. It cost like four thousdand dolloars maybe a little more.

"Shit,"Cassie said.

"Why the fuck can't you be more like your cousin?" She said and then hit Ice in the shoulder.

"I just bought you a bracelet and earring set," Ice said and rubbed her arm.

"Yeah you did," she said and laughed a bit.

I got up and made my way to the bedroom. I heard the shower cut off. I sat on the bed and waited for her to come out. She came out and she had on some shorts and and t-shirt.

"That's the one you wanted right?" she asked me as she sat next to me and started to put her socks on.

"Ace, you are spoiling me too much,"

She laughed.

"I wish I could spoil you even more," She said.

I smiled and she laid back on the bed. I laid next to her. She took my arm and pulled me ontop of her.

"I just have to show you how you make me feel when ever I'm with you," I smiled.

She pecked my lips and closed her eyes. I guess she was sleepy.

"VANESSA! Come here," Rissa yelled. I sighed and got up.

"When you get done come back so we can go to sleep before we go out with them tonight," She said. She turned over on her side

---------------------

"Baby,"

I wasn't in a deep sleep. I was atcualy half sleeping. I opened my eyes to see Nessa standing at the foot of the bed. She had on some red heels I bought her yesterday a red laced bra and red-laced boy shorts on. She had her hand on her hip. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"Where everybody at?" I asked.

I sat up and scooted to the foot of the bed. She walked over to me and stood in between my legs. Her hands rub behind my ears, my neck, and up to my head. I placed my hand on her thighs. I bit down on my bottom lip. She smirked.

"They went home. They said they were too damn tired and wanted to stay in for the night,"

She bent down and kissed me. She held on to the back of my head and deepened the kiss. My hands made there way to her ass. I gave it a little squeezed. She bit my bottom lip and pulled back.

I smirked. She pushed me back on the bed. She crawled inbetween my legs, she placed her hand under my shirt and ran her hand down my stomach. She lifted up my shirt and planted small kisses on my stomach.

" Damn baby," I mumbled.

I placed my hands in her hair and pulled her up.

I kissed her roughly. She let out a moan. I pulled her hair and it caused her head to jerk back. I placed light kisses on her chin and up to her jaw line.

"Bambino lento per favore," she mumbled.

" Real slow or just a little slower?"

" Take your time with me," She said.

She looked me dead in my eyes and started to grind on my pelives at a slow rate.I sat up a little bit whiched cause her to sit up. I slowly took unhooked her bra. I placed kisses on her collarbone. I let the bra straps fall from her shoulders, I felt her watch me. Her hands rubbed up and down my arms. I took one of her breast and I flicked my tounge across her nipple. She shivered. I smirked against her nipple before I slowly took the rest her breast in my mouth and began to suck on it slowly. She arched her back.

" MMMMM that feels so good baby,"

Her hands started to wonder around my head. I pulled back and placed both my hands on her breasts and massage them while her lips meet mines. She pecked my lips once before allowing me to part hers with my tounge. The kiss was slow. Our tongues moved at an even slower pace. She pulled back from the kiss and moved my hands from her breast. She then looked at me like she has never looked at me before.

--------------------

When I was kissing Ace I felt something that shocked the hell out of me. She was looking at me real concern like.

"What's wrong baby?"

" You didn't feel that?"

" Feel what?"

" It was odd, it was like everything stopped moving and time didn't exist or something,"

She smiled and me and laughed. I almost felt dumb for asking.

"When you are about to make love sometimes things stop baby," She said.

She smiled at me. Her eyes seemed to shine brighter and sparkle more. I guess this is what she meant by she wanted me to feel what she dose everytime she is with me. Time must not exist. I must say I love it.

She placed her hands on the side of my face and bought me back into the kiss that I broke. Everything had stoped again. I could barely make out our breathing. She laid back on the bed and flipped me over so she was on top. She kissed me from the center of my chest down to my stomach. She placed her hands on the brim of boy shorts. I lifted up so she can take them off. All while she did this she stared me in my eye. Usually she would stare me in my eye then her eyes would roam all over by body before she focused back on my face. She smiled at me and then her head dissappered between my legs. I closed my eyes. I felt her kiss my lips slowly just like she had done with my mouth. I grabbed her head and stared to rub it. A small moan escaped my lips. My mouth was hanging open and my eyes where closed. She took her fingers and spreaded my lips apart and flicked her tounge on my clit.

" Shiitt baby," I moaned.

My legs started to shake, I wasn't ready to cum but the sensation was far too great to explain. Before I knew it I had came in her mouth. She licked up every drop that spilled out of my area. She came up and kissed me. I sucked on her bottom lip as my hands rain through her braids. I flipped her over.

I placed kisses on her neck and I placed my hands on the brim of her boxers. I pulled backed and looked her at. She smirked at me. I bit my bottom lip and pulled her boxers down.

"Take ya time," she said.

I guess she could feel the nerves bubbling in my stomach. I took my tounge and licked her slit. She placed her hand on my head. I took my tounge and twirled it around her clit. I began to flick my tounge on her clit.

"Shit bae, slow down before I cum," She said.

I sucked and wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked on it hard nd fast.

"Fuck you don't listen," she mumbled.

She tighten the grip on my head. Her hips lifted off the bed a little bit. She then came in mouth. Her body shook a bit. She pulled me up by my hair and kissed me rough and fast. I pulled back and looked at her. She smiled at me.

"Was it okay?" I asked her.

She ran her fingers through my hair.

"It was great baby," She said.

I smiled and I laid my head back on her chest and closed my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 134 22
Exactly what the title says. I'll update when I can ;)
3.5K 151 25
Just some stories I've been working on. Some if not most stories have G!p you or Camila.
64.4K 3.4K 54
Sequel to Different worlds.
1.1K 37 9
"I fucking hate when you haul me around like that." "Really? Because this right here says otherwise." Two hot headed teenagers with massive superiori...