Camouflage ( Lesbian story)

بواسطة PlayNmyCurlz

Ace and Vanessa from different worlds. Just check it out. you might like it. المزيد

Ace
Vanessa
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Vanessa
Ace
Vanessa
Clarissa
Vanessa
Rissa
Nessa
Nessa
Ace
Vanessa
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Ice
Ace
Nessa
Cassie
Nessa
Ace
Ice
Ace
Dee
Nicki
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Ace
Nessa
Cassie
Ace
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Vanessa
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Clarissa
Nessa
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Vanessa
Vanessa
Ace
Vanessa
Ace
Nessa
ACE
Vanessa
Ace
Nessa
Ace/ Vanessa
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Vanessa
Ace
Vanessa
Ace
Dee
Vanessa
Ace
Dee
Vanessa/Ace
Vanessa
Ace/ Vanessa
Vanessa/ Ace
Vanessa/ Ace
Vanessa
Ace
Dee
Vanessa/ Ace
Nessa/ Ace
Vanessa
Ice
Janeal / Dee
Cassie
Vanessa
Ace
Dee
Vanessa
Ace/ Vanessa
Ace
Nessa
Ace
Vanessa. Ace. Vanessa
Dee
Vanessa
a/n

Vanessa

780 43 5
بواسطة PlayNmyCurlz

I was super nervous walking up to the door. It was more of the fact that I had on a bulletproof vest and a gun. Then Ace had all these guns and weapons on her. Not to mention she didn't have on a vest. We walked up to the house and I rang the doorbell. Some old white lady came and answered the door. She looks like a maid or something.

" How may I help you this evening?" She asked us as she eyed Ace up and down.

Ace had to be in her zone because she hadn't said one word since we made our way up here.

" I'm here to see my mother Mrs. Cooper," I said.

The lady nodded her head and let us walk into the house. The house was super huge and was decorated with a very heavy roman catholic influence.

" Follow me," she said as we started to follow the lady into the foyer.

" Your mother had been waiting to see for almost 3 months now. She just had the strength to call you," She told me.

I just nodded my head. I looked over at Ace who was looking real uneasy and nervous. Like she knew something bad was gonna happen. When we walked into the foyer we saw my mom sitting in a chair and on her right was a man I never seen before. But he smirked when he saw both me and Ace walk threw the door. To her left was Edward. I sighed.

" Hello Mother, " I said.

She got up and open her arms I guess she was excepting a hug. I wasn't gonna give her one.

" Hey baby! You not gonna give your mother a hug?" she asked me.

I shook my head no. She looked a little hurt but that didn't faze me one bit.

" You said you wanted to talk so talk," I told her.

I wanted to get the hell out here cause this dude just kept staring at Ace.

" Well then I see since you've ran away, and ran your father away from me you have gotten a lot more bold and sassy," She told me as she sat back down.

I rolled my eyes.

" I didn't run away, you ran me away and you ran daddy away," I told her and with some bitterness in my voice.

" You will not talk to me like that. I am still your mother, " She said to me as she raised her tone.

Edward was just sitting there smirking.

" Now Edward has asked for your hand in marriage and I have agreed. You are to be wed next May," She told me.

Edward stood up and made his way over to me. I was in shock. I looked at Ace who still was staring this man down. I don't even think she knew what just happen.

" I am not marrying him and you can't make me. I don't even like this punk. He can't do anything for me," I told her and sighed.

Edward stopped in his tracks as my mother stood to her feet .

" Edward, Charles can you excuse for a minute while I talk to my daughter?" she asked them.

They both nodded and made there way out the room.

" Oh and Duce or whatever your name is. You can go with them," I looked over and saw Ace bite her bottom lip.

I turned to face her and gave her a hug. I whispered in her ear that I loved her and to go ahead.

" Don't for get to send that text in about 5 minutes," She whispered to me. 

I told okay and watch as she walked away. I got this real uneasy feeling in the bottom of my stomach.

" Have a seat Vanessa," My mother told me.

I looked at her. She looked like she was up to something and I didn't like it at.

" Mother who is that man that was sitting here?" I asked her.

She took her seat and smiled.

" Just a new business partner. He has been helping me out since your father, my husband had kicked me out and cut me off," She said.

" Now, listen to me. You will marry Edward. You guys will be happy and you will learn to love him. I let you get all of this lesbian bull shit out of your system," She told me.

" Mom, this lesbian bull shit as you put will not leave my system. It's here to stay. You can't change me. It's not my fault that dad left you. He has been playing it for years," I told her as I ran my hand through my hair.

In fact my dad had been asking me even before this bull jumped off, would I be upset if he left my mom. At first I told him yes. But as I started to watch them interact I thought they should. My dad just looked dead inside whenever she came around.

" Shut up!" my mom yelled at me. 

" You will not tell lies on your father. That man loves me. He only stopped because you were creeping around with that.... Dyke. Telling people you love her. How can you love another women in that way?" she asked me.

" The same way you can love a man in that way," I told her.

Before she could respond we heard gun shots. I jumped as my heart started to speed up  and almost jump out  of my body. I looked over at my mom who was just sitting there like it was nothing. Ace was right this was a set up. I took looked at Ace's phone and pressed the send button to send out the text.

" VANESSA GET THE CAR!" I heard Ace yell at me.

I got up and started to make a run for the door. Until I felt somebody grab me  I felt my body stiffen up. I couldn't move or look to see who it was but I already knew who it was.

" Where are you going Vanessa? You are mines," Edward growled at me.

" ACE! HELP ME!" I yelled.

" Shut up! That bitch can't help you. She should be dead in a few more seconds anyway," Edward told me and then let out this evil laugh. 

My heart sunk. It could be true,  but I refused to believe it. She promise to always come back to me. Before I could say anything. I saw Ace running down the stairs and shooting at this big nigga. She shot him in his neck.  I watched as he fell to the ground and Ace was holding her side. I think she had been hit. I really couldn't tell because she had on a red shirt.

She raised her gun at Edward. She was standing on the last step, she looked tired but she was also focused and serious. 

" I'm only gonna say this once. Let her go now!"she yelled it cause both us to jump.

She had never yelled before. It wasn't as creepy as her usual tone but it was still scary.

"No. She is mines," Edward shot back.

" Wrong answer," Ace said and fired her gun.

I jumped and I felt Edward grip let up i heard him dropped to the ground. I looked back and saw a bullet hole in the center of his head. I screamed.

" VANESSA! Lets go," Ace yelled at me.

She ran over to me and grabbed my hand and we started to make a run for the door. As soon as we made it to the door. It was another 20 guys there. She sighed and looked at me.

" I'm gonna make you a path way to the door. Take it and run like hell. Get in the car and leave," She told me.

She kissed my check.

" I love you," I told her.

" Love you too," She told me.

She sighed and let her head drop. She reached in the back of her pants and pulled out two guns.

" I am not going down with out a fight," She said as she looked back up.

Her eyes were pitch black and I just know I had lost her. Ace was no longer with me. She was gone. She started to fire her weapon and made me a little pathway. I took off running. When I looked back I saw her take a hit in her thigh but she acted like it didn't hurt. She shot the guy who shot her in there foot and then in the chest. I couldn't watch so I ran for the car. When I got in the car I cried. I didn't know what else to do so I cried. While I was crying I heard a knock on the window I jumped. It was Dee and she had Rob with her. I let down the window.

" Where is Ace?" Dee asked.

I pointed to the house.

" You okay? You didn't get hit did you?" Dee asked me.

I shook my head no.

" Stop talking to me Dee go get Ace. She is hurt!" I yelled at her and she nodded her head.

" Go home, we will meet you there with Ace okay," She told me I nodded my head and took off.

 I didn't know what to do. The whole ride there I couldn't help but to wonder about Ace. If she was still living or if she was well not, I knew she would be okay. She still had to be breathing. She promised she wouldn't go anywhere. As soon as I walked in and saw Ice and Cassie I broke down. Ice had left as soon as I told them what happen. They still hadn't made it back. Cassie made me take a shower to get all the blood off of me and to try and help me relax.

" She is gonna be fine," Cassie said.

"How do you know that?"

They have been gone for along time.It was going on 9:00 am and I haven't heard from Dee or Ace.

" I just talked to Ice, they said they are on they way back and Ace is okay," She told me and sat next to me.

I felt a huge wait lifted off of my shoulders. But I had this feeling something wasn't right. Before I could even worry Ice, Rob, and Dee came walking in the apartment.

" Where's Ace?" I asked them.

They all looked at each other. Ice walked over to me and sat down. She looked me in my eyes.

" She in the hospital right now. She is okay but she took some major hits," Ice told me.

My heart sunk . I felt the tears start to form again.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

35.2K 964 42
From best friends to enemies to.... Lovers. Ps. Sensitive issues ahead. Possible trigger warning so read with caution. Thank you by the way!
|Partner In Crime| بواسطة liamoutsidou

الخيال (فانتازيا)

106K 3.1K 18
Read it , I'm sure you're gonna like it
5.5K 118 16
Enemies against each other. A story I want people to think about • some times life is difficult but at the end of the day. You live in it- 'in this c...
50.9K 2.2K 45
Chemical radiation from bombs has changed the bodies and lives of seven young men who are taken to a training institution after their cities were des...