Good Boy {Luke Hemmings}

By britishcvnts

Jamie Hart seems to always get herself in sticky situations. When she is forced to move to Australia and live... More

Good Boy
5sos tribute video
Good Boy Chapter 1
Good Boy Chapter 2
Good Boy Chapter 3
Good Boy Chapter 4
Good Boy Chapter 5
Good Boy Chapter 6
Good Boy Chapter 7
Good Boy Chapter 8
Good Boy Chapter 9
Good Boy Chapter 10
Good Boy Chapter 11
Good Boy Chapter 12
Good Boy Chapter 13
Good Boy Chapter 14
Good Boy Chapter 15
Good Boy Chapter 16
Good Boy Chapter 17
Good Boy chapter 18
Good Boy Chapter 19
Good Boy Chapter 20
Good Boy Chapter 21
Good Boy Chapter 22
Good Boy Chapter 23
Good Boy Chapter 24
Good Boy Chapter 25
Good Boy Chapter 26
Good Boy Chapter 27
Good Boy Chapter 28
Good Boy Chapter 29
Good Boy Chapter 30
Good Boy Chapter 31
Good Boy Chapter 32
Good Boy Chapter 33
Good Boy Chapter 34
Important
Good Boy Chapter 35
Good Boy Chapter 36
Good Boy Chapter 37
Good Boy Chapter 38
Good Boy Chapter 40
Good Boy Chapter 41
Good Boy Chapter 42
Good Boy Chapter 43
Good Boy Chapter 44
Epilogue
Lost Boy
Rewrite!!

Good Boy Chapter 39

1.7K 40 9
By britishcvnts

it's Finn! love you finny 

Chapter 39 ~ Jamie 

Luke left his gone for 3 months and I can't go to a concert until summer which is in three months. His words he said to me keep replying in my head.

No one can ever make my heart race like you do,

No one can ever make me do crazy stupid things like you do,

And no one knows how much I'm in love with you.

It makes what I'm feeling even more sad because all I could do is think about what is he doing and how much I miss him. A loud ringing interrupted my thoughts when I looked at the caller ID I didn't recognize it but I answered anyways.

"Hello who's this?" I asked.

"Is this Jamie hart." It was a male with an English accent.

"Yes who is this?" I asked the man.

"It's Finn Harries I don't know if you remember me it's been a while."

"Oh no I remember you what you need Finn?" I tell him.

"Well you promised to show me around Australia when I got here." he explained.

"You're here if you're the airport I can come and get you now." I'm excited I get to do something other than think about missing Luke.

"Yes I am and it would be great if you did," he laughed.

"Alright be there in 30 minutes."

***

"Hey is that Jamie I wouldn't know she actually dressed normal." Finn joked.

"Ha ha very funny," sarcasm noticed.

"You do look better," he said. "Really I thought you were the type that are into hookers." I joked.

"Are you calling Darcy a hooker?" he gasped.

"No. Is that your fiancé name?" I asked.

"Yes Darcy Ross soon to Darcy Harries." He smiled and I could tell in his eyes he loves her I wonder if that what Luke looks like when he talks about me.

"So where is Darcy from?" I asked him as I drive.

"She's from Tennessee." I was shocked I thought she would be from London as well.

"Really not what I expected."

"She's amazing you would love her."

"What is one thing you love about her?"

"Just one thing now that's hard." He said. "C'mon just choose one thing for now."

"Well I really like her cute southern American accent it one thing I feel in love with when I first met her." Finn explained with this sparkle in his eye.

"Aw that's cute. Well we are here." stepping out of Luke's car

"Isn't this a campus?" he asked. "Yes but it's the weekend so no one is here they go home."

"This is a boarding school?" I nodded. "Why are we here then?"

"You sure do ask a lot of questions?" he grabbed his wrist and led him to some bushes.

"Okay so do you have anywhere to stay?" I asked him.

"No I look at some hotels but they were really expensive but if I had nowhere else they will have to do." He explained. "What if I say I have a place for you that cost nothing at all?" I tell him.

"I'm listening," he grinned. "Follow me." I lead through the bushes and upstairs until we were at the cabin.

"Wow how is this on campus?" He asked once we came in. "Few years ago some rich girl couldn't handle living in the dorms so her parents built this for her."

"Who else knows about this place?" he asked.

"My boyfriend Luke he's the one who showed me this place."

"Is this like a special place because I don't want to stay in here if it is?"

"Well yeah but you need to stay somewhere right. How long are you staying anyways?"

"2 weeks and I can't possibly stay here it's your guys place."

"Alright if you say so but where are you going to stay?" I asked him.

"I guess at a hotel."

"Okay but I know one that's not too bad it's a mile from here let's go." I tell him and head back to the car.

"Is this the hotel he asked?" he asked.

"Yes why does it look bad?" I hope not this is the only hotel close to me.

"No it looks amazing. How is this place cheap?"

"The rooms for one person are cheap." If more than one then the prices are ridiculous

"Welcome to the Maxwell Plaza are you checking a room out." The women at the front desk asked.

"yes." Finn said. "Will that be for two?"

"No it just me." He said.

"Alright how many nights are you staying?"

"I'm for two weeks so 14." She nodded and type it into the computer.

"Alright that will be 150 now if you chose to stay longer call the front desk to let them know. Your room is on the 4th floor room 135," She handed him his room key-card.

"Alright you get settled in and I will come later to show you around." I tell him and leave.

***

When I come back to the hotel it was 6:00 a clock and I was ready to have fun. I walked into the elevator to the 4th floor room 135 and knocked. When Finn opened the door his eyes were red and puffy he looked like he had been crying.

"Finn what happened?" I came in and hugged him.

"Darcy call off the wedding," he sobbed.

"What why would she do that?" she seemed like a nice girl.

"Because she met some surfer guy in L.A. and realizes she doesn't want to commit right now she wants to explore whatever the hell that means." I hate this Darcy. Finn was in love with her I could tell by the way he talk about her and she has the nerves to dump him for some loser.

"Finn you don't need her you have to show that bitch that you are Finn Harries and you can get and girl." I tell him while patting his back.

"Thanks Jamie but I just don't feel like doing anything tonight."

"Alright then let's watch a movie and order room service." I see him smile.

"Okay I could do that." He said wiping his eyes.

"Great now I will order you pick any movie you want." I grab the phone and order a pizza and some beers. I'm 18 now so I get to drink here.

"Jamie I want to say thank you," Finn says as I sit next to him.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Because you're my first friend in a long time."

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Well after high school I lost touch with my friends and my brother and I hadn't talked in a long time.

"You have a brother?" I didn't know that.

"Yeah jack my identical twin we haven't talk in a while because we got in a fight over a year ago." He has a twin and there identical wow now this is a surprise.

"If you don't mind me asking what happen?"

"well I met Darcy a year ago and feel in love instantly after we dated for 3 months I purposed but Jack didn't think that was a good idea because I barely knew her but I didn't care I loved her. Jack came to me again two months later and told me to call of the engagement because he said that he saw Darcy cheating on me but I choose not to believe him and told him if you don't support us then don't talk to me again and that's why I haven't talk to him."

"Wow you need to talk to him?" I look at him.

"And say what?" he said. "Tell him you're sorry and that his was right."

"I can't say that." I heard a knock at the door went to get the pizza and beers. Then grabbed his phone off the table and held out to him.

"Call him you need your brother his family I know your mad at him but do it anyways you won't regret it." He took his phone called.

"Hey its Finn can we talk," I gave him a thumbs up and I decided I should all Luke.

"Hey baby girl what up." How I missed his voice.

"Hi I just missed you that's all oh and I want to know how the tours going," I tell him over the phone.

"I miss you to baby and the tours is great but it will be better if you were her."

"Don't worry I will see a show soon," I tell him but I could hear voices in the back calling his name. "I gotta go but I will talk to you later. I love you baby girl."

"I love you too." This is going to be a long 3 months.

~ told you i update in a few hours

the time might seem like it's going fast that's because it's close to the end.

anyways i hope you enjoy reading this it's a few chapters away from being done.

*sad face* but don't worry i might make a second book if that's what you guys want.  

i love all the support i get from you and i love all of you to pieces.

you guys made my summer better so thanks 

vote/comment 

love you. ~ Joy 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 716 27
Caiyah lived the life everyone dreamed of living. She had money, power, and an even better boyfriend, or so she thought. While on a business trip, sh...
74.8K 2.5K 37
Semi - edited "Don't get too comfortable hanging out with me, don't want you falling in love with me or something." "Some may think you're the one fa...
14.8K 414 36
Alexandra moved in a neighborhood that she isn't familiar to. She goes to school peacefully not knowing where to go... Then she meets a friend that s...
375K 7.8K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.