Good Boy {Luke Hemmings}

By britishcvnts

Jamie Hart seems to always get herself in sticky situations. When she is forced to move to Australia and live... More

Good Boy
5sos tribute video
Good Boy Chapter 1
Good Boy Chapter 2
Good Boy Chapter 3
Good Boy Chapter 4
Good Boy Chapter 5
Good Boy Chapter 6
Good Boy Chapter 7
Good Boy Chapter 8
Good Boy Chapter 9
Good Boy Chapter 10
Good Boy Chapter 11
Good Boy Chapter 12
Good Boy Chapter 13
Good Boy Chapter 14
Good Boy Chapter 15
Good Boy Chapter 16
Good Boy Chapter 17
Good Boy chapter 18
Good Boy Chapter 19
Good Boy Chapter 20
Good Boy Chapter 21
Good Boy Chapter 22
Good Boy Chapter 23
Good Boy Chapter 24
Good Boy Chapter 25
Good Boy Chapter 26
Good Boy Chapter 27
Good Boy Chapter 28
Good Boy Chapter 29
Good Boy Chapter 30
Good Boy Chapter 31
Good Boy Chapter 32
Good Boy Chapter 33
Good Boy Chapter 34
Important
Good Boy Chapter 36
Good Boy Chapter 37
Good Boy Chapter 38
Good Boy Chapter 39
Good Boy Chapter 40
Good Boy Chapter 41
Good Boy Chapter 42
Good Boy Chapter 43
Good Boy Chapter 44
Epilogue
Lost Boy
Rewrite!!

Good Boy Chapter 35

2.6K 58 8
By britishcvnts

The picture of Jamie's outfit will make since later in the chapter.

Chapter 35 ~ Jamie

Luke and I only have a month until him and the boys have be on tour. I'm going to try every minute I can with him because the next time I see him in person isn't until another three months. I fear he will find someone better than me while his away.

"I want to do something big today with everyone can you help wake everyone up," Luke asked.

"Luke its 7:30 in the morning do we have to did it so early," I yawned. "Yes we have to go back home tomorrow so I want to live here with a bang," he smiled. "And this is going to be biggest things we will get to do together before I live on tour," he pouted.

"Alright I'll do it," I smiled at him.

"Great I'll wake up the guys you wake up the girls."

"Aye Captain," I salute him then laughed.

First I went to Sophie suite to wake her up. She was sleeping and boy she is a loud snorer. I decided that I would scared her so I ran and jumped on the bed so I landed on her and yelled, "wake up sleepy head," the blanket still on her face while she groaned.

"Jamie what are you doing," wait a second that voice sounds a lot like. I turned around to see Sophie standing behind me. "I thought that," I say lost at words.

"If your there then who," I pulled the blanket of the person I tackled on the bed. It was Michael I practically squished. "Sorry Mikey," I say when I get off him.

"What the hell was that about," he yelled.

"Well Luke wants everyone up because he has a surprise adventure for us." I explained.

"Cool we will meet you guys in the lobby in 20 minutes," Sophie smiled. I left to Hayley's room next and I plan not on tackling anyone in bed. Not making the same mistake in the same day.

"Hayley are you here," I asked when I see no one. I look around and walked to the bedroom she wasn't there either. I decided to sit on the bed for a minute. Then I felt the life run out of me when something grabbed my ankle. I began screaming on top of my lungs and started to run.

"Jamie chill it's just me," Hayley said coming from under the bed she laughing.

"Bitch you scared the living shit out of me," I yelled at her.

"I'm sorry it was just so funny you should have seen your face," she continued to laugh.

"Fuck you Hayley!" sometimes she pisses me off.

"Love you too," she smiled.

"The only reason I came was to tell that Luke has a surprises for everyone so meets us in the lobby," I say as I left the room. I love Hayley but sometimes I just want to punch her, but who said having a crazy best friend was easy. I was about to go into Emily's room until someone stop me by grabbing my wrist and pinning me against the wall.

"Luke what are you doing," I asked looking at his blue eyes. His eyes are dilated. "Kiss me," he asked and I did as he said bring my lips to his. He rubbed his front to mine I can feel his erection growing. Then suddenly he pulled away.

"Thanks I needed that." I am very confused.

"Why did you want to kiss me so bad?" I asked.

"Um no reason I just missed you lips that's all." I smiled. "Oh and have you seen Ashton I can't seem to find him anywhere."

"No but I'm about to get Emily she might know since Ashton been trying to flirt with her non-stop."

"Yeah he usually doesn't do that unless he really likes the girl."

"It's too bad for ash because I know Emily so only like guys that are professional business men like lawyers or CEO of company."

"Make her sound like a gold-digger," he laugh. "She's not it's just she likes to be with someone who can be serious, mature, has a practical job," I explained.

"Ashton has those qualities," he said. "I know but she doesn't see that all she sees is a drummer in a band and I know my sister better than anyone she isn't the type that fall for rock star drummers or rock stars in general."

"Okay let me ask her and see if that's true," he said still unconvinced. We both walk into Emily's room to see her in the kitchen with whip cream and in a bathrobe.

"Emily what are you doing?" I asked to her still confused about the whip cream.

"I'm about to take a shower just letting the water heat up," she smiled nervously.

"Why do you have whip cream?" Luke asked.

"I was little hungry so I was going to eat some before I take one," she laughed taking a squirt of whip cream in her mouth. "Okay well we just wanted to tell you that we have a surprise and everyone is meeting down stairs." Luke and I were about to leave until we heard something. The shower turned off.

"Em since when do shower's turn off by themselves," I said looking at her.

"Um well," gets interrupted before she gets to tell us her lie.

"Babe what taking you so long the shower was getting cold." A male voice said and I know exactly whose it was. Soon as Ashton walked in and saw us his eyes nearly pop out of his head.

"Emily when I asked you couple days ago did you see herself being something with Ashton you told me," she interrupted.

"That I wanted a guy who's serious, mature, handsome, funny, has a practical job, and many more ridiculous qualities. That I would never date a rock star drummer yeah I know."

"Then what changed," I asked. I'm so confused. "Well I realized that was stupid and I don't need a guy that has a practical job I think I keep saying I did to avoid the people that always asked me out. Then I met Ashton and I really liked him and he had a few qualities I was looking for but I still really liked him so I decided to give him a chance and forget about my stupid list of qualities." She smiled at Ashton.

"Aw that was beautiful but the thing I want to know now since we know the truth is were you really just going to eat that whip cream." Luke asked I smiled knowing what he was getting at. Emily and Ashton started to blush.

"I didn't know you guys were like that," I gasped. "Well don't let us stop you just remember to meet us down stairs in 30 minutes," I winked at both of them before leaving the room.

"I knew she liked him no woman can resist a rock star," Luke smiled.

"Okay yeah you were right for once," I joked. "You underestimate me Jamie Hart," Luke smiled and pick me up.

"Luke put me down we have to me the others down stairs," I laughed as he takes us to his room putting on the bed.

"They can wait a couple of minutes," he smiled before kissing my neck and taking me to a pure bliss.

***

"Okay so everyone is here now let's begin our journey," Luke said with a big smile on his face. I love his smile how his dimples show his, pink lips curled up, his lip ring on the corner of his mouth. Is it getting hotter in here?

"So what are we going to do Luke?" I asked.

"Explore the cities talent," he said.

"What do you mean?"

"You will see." He smiled while we all followed him. We ended up in an ally with street performers dancing and singing it reminded me of when I lived in New York I would see people on the streets trying to some cash and get notice by doing what they love.

"There amazing how did you find this place?" I asked Luke.

"I was walking yesterday and I came across them and there amazing I figured we should all join then." He said.

"Yeah let's one our songs they have all the instruments we need," Ashton grinned. We all went to ask if we can play a few songs.

"Okay so we are going to play our song end up here for you guys," Calum said to the people watching and the camera I was holding for video I will post later.

They were amazing a lot of them were singing along to the lyrics 'how did we end up talking in the first place.

You said you like my Cobain shirt now were walking back to your place.

You're telling me how you love that song, about living on a prayer

I'm pretty sure that were halfway there, and now when I wake up next to you, I wonder how,

How did we end up here?

They did a few more songs and then Luke suggested the girls and I sing a song or two. We all decided that we could do a cover of 'Stay with Me' by Sam Smith and 'Lego House' by Ed Sheeran.

"Wow girls that was amazing you guys so become a band," Michael smiled. "Thanks but I don't think become a singer is my thing," Emily stated.

"Why not babe you were amazing." Ashton kiss her on the cheek and she smiled. I haven't seen my sister this happy in a long time I'm glad she found Ashton.

"Well this was fun is this all we are doing on adventure," Hayley asked.

"Nope more to come let's get going." Luke smiled grabbing my hand and we head towards the big black van the management let us use for the week. When we came to a stop we ended up at a thrift shop.

"Luke why in hell are we at a thrift shop?" Calum laughed. "Well I came here because I wanted to play a game and we have to use this thrift shop unless you guys don't want to play," he explained.

"I want to play what the rules of the game," I asked.

"Okay first we need to get into groups of two so I have these cards with 4 two of the guys and two of the girls names on them and whoever you draw is your partner. Ash you pick." Luke said. Ashton came up and grabbed a card. "Don't look at it yet," he told Ashton.

"Hayley you pick," she drew a card. Then Calum drew a card and I drew one as well.

"Now you can look at your cards to see you got." And turned my over to see you I got as my partner. "Cal you did you get?" I asked.

"I got Luke," he said turning his card to us. "Alright I guess we partners buddy," Luke gave him a high five. "I got Emily," Hayley spoke. "Aww I wanted to be with Em," Ashton pouted and everyone laughed.

"Babe you did you get," Emily asked him. "I got Sophie," he said still pouting.

"Hey you're a lucky ass bitch to be paired with me," Sophie yelled slightly and I laughed.

"Baby girl you did you get," Luke asked me. "Duh the only one not partner up dumb-ass," Michael said and walk by my side.

"Didn't have to be so rude," Luke said pouting.

"Okay well now we are paired up what are the rules," I asked getting impatient.

"Alright we are going to find the most ridiculous clothes for our partners but you only have ten minutes once we finished that I will tell what we do next." Luke said and we all ran inside finding the most ugly and craziest things we could find. When the ten minutes were up I met up with Michael.

"Okay here's your clothes Michael," I gave him the pile of clothes which consisted of a tan big fur coat, a blue shirt with ruffle, tan bell bottoms, and boots I decide to give him a 70s kind of look I can wait to laugh at him. When he came out I felt like I went back in time Michael look absolutely ridiculous I mostly think it was the fur coat.

"What the hell I can't be seen like this. Did you really have to get this coat?" I laughed even harder.

"I won't be laughing if I was you," he smirked and handed me the clothes he pick out. It was a white lace crop top I thought I was cute until I tried it on and realized that it was extra tight around my large bust. It looked like I was wear a more of a bra than a crop top. The pants were too relieving with the lace up the sides of my legs and really tight due to the leather texture. The shoes were white knee high boots with a short heel but when I thought it couldn't any worse it did. I pick up the bunny ears and furry ball tail I can't believe Michael pick this out I look like the biggest slut right now.

"Are you dressed the others are waiting at the front we have to go," Michael said outside the dressing room door.

"Michael I'm not going out in this it's too relieving," I heard a chuckle from outside the door. "C'mon it can't be that bad I asked Sophie what size you were so everything should fit fine." I walked out of the stall and stared at him but all he did is stared at him with shocked eyes and his mouth opened.

"You oblivious didn't get the right size," I told him pointed out my outfit and walked past him. "Can you close your mouth don't want to catch flies."

"Jamie I didn't think it would you know look like," I cut him off

"Michael I look like a damn hooker," I spat at him.

"I'm sorry at least you look hot," he said and that's when I punched him in the arm and made my way to the front I could see everyone and they look ridiculous but not as much as me.

Ashton was basically wearing a banana suit with a bandanna and sunglasses. Sophie was dressed like a Korean pop star she even had a wig that was light pink and blue. Hayley was dress like that girl Raven from cartoon Teen Titans with her dark cloak, short hair and short one piece she had I thought looked funny. Emily was dressed like a weird hill billy she had a plaid crop top, ripped high waist shorts and to top it off a ginger wig that was in braids but when I got closer I could see her smiling and she had fake crooked teeth. I saw Calum and he looked like some gang banger with his leather pants, denim vest, ripped green day shirt, black bandanna that made his hair spiked up, and black boots. He looked hot and dangerous. Then I saw my lovely boyfriend I guess Calum wanted Luke to look like a good school boy. He had white dress shirt, navy blue tie with white strips, khakis, brown dress shoes. He looked like a school boy you want to take into the janitor's closet and just do things to him. How I really need to stop these dirty thoughts right now.

"Holy shit!" I heard Calum say and that's when Luke looked at me with same expression Michael did but I notice that his front was get larger at the crotch and I smile but I can't blame him I practically look like a hooker.

"Jamie what are you wearing," Emily spoke with shock in her voice.

"You make sound like I wanted to wear this because I didn't Michael picked it out."

"Hey when I picked it out I didn't think it would look like that," Michael explained to them.

"Michael I can't let her leave in that," Luke finally spoke up.

"Why can't she it's just a game," Ashton said.

"Because she just can't," Luke yelled. I pulled him away from the others so he can calm down. "Baby I don't want to leave in this either but the day is almost over didn't you say you had one more surprise after this." He nodded. "Well let's finish this game and then maybe when we go home and you be a good school boy then I will give some of this." I say seductively and sway my hips as I walk away and return to the others.

"Alright I will tell you the rules of the game." Luke smiled and winked at me. "You and your partner will take 200 of these flyers and hand them out to people at your designated locates whichever team pass the most out wins and whoever is in last place buys us pizza when we get back to the hotel."

"How will I know one of you guys lie and cheat," Michael said to the others.

"I have at least one parent at each location waiting and the will be making sure no one is cheating. Okay before we start one person from each team grab a card in the hat then go to that location meet at the lobby at 7." Michael grabbed the card and took my hand.

"Okay we are in the park that's three blocks away," he said as I hold onto the flyers. When we reached the park I saw Liz. "Oh god what are you two wearing?" she asked but I could feel her eyes mostly on me.

"It is part of the game Liz, we better get start we have an hour," Michael said. There was a lot of people in the park considering its dark out I think there is a movie playing tonight. "Hey Mikey there playing a movie," hoping he catches on.

"So what does that have to winning this and getting free pizza," he said trying to get runners attention. "I think we should go down there and give the flyers to the audience." I explained.

"That's a great idea," he smiled and we went were the movie is playing. When we got closer I realized that it was Pitch Perfect 2 and that it was the end when they sing the final song. "Michael the movie is almost over you start passing them out while I talk to the one controlling this." He nodded and started to pass them out to people.

"Hi are you the one that one's this I asked a guy behind the screen where the movie was playing. He gave me a weird look to what I was wearing he looked young like in his early twenties.

"Yes who are you did you come from the audience?" he asked.

"I'm Jamie hart and no I didn't come from the audience." I told him.

"Okay well you have to leave because only people who bought tickets for the movies are supposed to be in this part of the park." Well isn't he nice.

"Look I came here because I need to pass these out for a game I'm playing with my friends before we go back home to Australia," I explained to him.

"I swear I can hear an American accent not Australian," he stated.

"I am American I live in Australia though as of now anyways. Now are you going to help me out or not?" I asked him again.

"Fine you can use the microphone the movie will be over in 3 minutes."

"Thank you," I smiled. "If you don't mind me asking why are you dress like that."

"Well I don't dress like this at all its part of the game my partner pick this and I pick his."

"Where did you go to find those clothes?" He laughed.

"We went to a thrift shop," he laughed even harder. "You seem to have seem pretty cool friends." He said then I saw the credits start play time for me to go on.

"Hello everyone I just wanted to say did you enjoy the movie I know I did." The crowd cheered. "Okay before everyone leaves I would like you guys to all of you to take a flyer from the guy with blue hair dressed in the fur coat you will notice it about really awesome band name 5 seconds of summer so go check them out they will be tour with one direction next month so buy your tickets. Thank you everyone for coming and sorry for what I am wearing it's a game I'm playing with my friends I don't dress like this. Good night everyone." I head off back stage again to meet the young man I still didn't know his name.

"Hey I never got your name," I asked him.

"I'm Finn Harries." He smiled. And it was a beautiful smile. "Well thank you Finn I better get going,"

"Um hey maybe you should call me and we could hang out because I'm supposed to go to Australia for a while but I no one there so."

"Oh sure I would love to show you around but as friends of course because I have a boyfriend."

"I'm already being friend zoned." He laughed. "No I'm kidding I have a fiancé so that would be bad."

"Oh really when are you getting married."

"We haven't set a date yet because she wants to see where she wants it to be so I'm going to Sydney to check out there while she goes to L.A." I nodded.

"When do you leave," I ask him.

"In a month I'm going to stay for about 2 weeks."

"Alright well just call me when you arrive I will come pick you up and show you around." I gave him my number. "Thanks Finn you really helped I know for sure we are getting that free pizza." I waved good bye and left. When Michael and I reached the hotel everyone was there waiting.

"What took you guys so long?" Luke asked. "Some guy was flirting with Jamie." Michael said.

"What! who the fuck is he I'll will," I cut him off by kissing him.

"He wasn't flirting with me he's engaged and he helped us pass out all the flyers."

"You guys didn't pass all 200 of them." He said in disbelief. "Yes they did honey," Liz came up from behind.

"How?" he asked.

"The park was playing a movie and when everyone was about to leave I told them to take a flyer." I smiled. "How many did you guys pass out?"

"100 but that's because everyone thought Calum has going to hurt them." I laughed. "Because he looks a gang-banger." I told him.

"I guess we are buying the pizza Calum." He told Calum. "But first I have one more surprise."

~ long chapter

happy birthday Luke i love to him grow and see him and the guys accomplishing their dreams.

vote/comment

love you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 2.5K 37
Semi - edited "Don't get too comfortable hanging out with me, don't want you falling in love with me or something." "Some may think you're the one fa...
313K 13K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
14.8K 344 35
Jamie wants nothing more than be accepted by her parents. She's tired of being the black sheep. Her attempt to get their attention turns to the worst...
13.3K 426 16
𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐒 was a social butterfly, effortlessly making friends wherever he goes. But his life took an turn when his father was elected as...