Good Boy {Luke Hemmings}

By britishcvnts

Jamie Hart seems to always get herself in sticky situations. When she is forced to move to Australia and live... More

Good Boy
5sos tribute video
Good Boy Chapter 1
Good Boy Chapter 2
Good Boy Chapter 3
Good Boy Chapter 4
Good Boy Chapter 5
Good Boy Chapter 6
Good Boy Chapter 7
Good Boy Chapter 8
Good Boy Chapter 9
Good Boy Chapter 10
Good Boy Chapter 11
Good Boy Chapter 12
Good Boy Chapter 13
Good Boy Chapter 14
Good Boy Chapter 15
Good Boy Chapter 16
Good Boy Chapter 17
Good Boy chapter 18
Good Boy Chapter 19
Good Boy Chapter 20
Good Boy Chapter 21
Good Boy Chapter 22
Good Boy Chapter 23
Good Boy Chapter 24
Good Boy Chapter 25
Good Boy Chapter 26
Good Boy Chapter 28
Good Boy Chapter 29
Good Boy Chapter 30
Good Boy Chapter 31
Good Boy Chapter 32
Good Boy Chapter 33
Good Boy Chapter 34
Important
Good Boy Chapter 35
Good Boy Chapter 36
Good Boy Chapter 37
Good Boy Chapter 38
Good Boy Chapter 39
Good Boy Chapter 40
Good Boy Chapter 41
Good Boy Chapter 42
Good Boy Chapter 43
Good Boy Chapter 44
Epilogue
Lost Boy
Rewrite!!

Good Boy Chapter 27

2.4K 58 12
By britishcvnts

*** Warning there is mature at the end if you don't like smut then i advise you to skip it. if it doesn't then enjoy ;) 

Chapter 27 ~ Jamie

I haven't talk to Luke for at least a week I have been avoiding him trying to move on it doesn't seem to be working even if I hang out with rider. Everyone says he's a dick but he has actually helped me through this rough time. He suggested I should go to his party and it would get my mind off of things so I agreed I come.

It's currently 8:00 on a Saturday and I'm going to a party. When I arrived there were teens everywhere some already drunk out of their minds. I saw rider coming towards me with two red cups.

"Hey I almost thought you weren't coming," he said handing me a cup. "I almost didn't but I think I need a drink or two," I said taking a sip while the beer left a burning sensation down my throat.

"Come one let's dance," he said as I finished the cup. It was a fast beat song and Rider came behind me and I started grinding my ass on to his crotch. After the song was over I was in the mood for another drink.

"Can I have some more beer," I asked.

"Sure whatever you want babe," after a minute he returned with another red cup and I drank the whole thing in a matter of seconds. "Let me show you around," he took my hand and started leading me up stairs. I nodded feeling slightly buzzed.

"What room is this," I asked when we walked into a bedroom that smelt like beer and cheap cologne. "This is my room you like." I nodded then sat on his bed I saw Rider staring at me.

"I wanted to do this since I saw you." He came closer few inches from my face before he kissed me. It felt nice i feel like i can forget about all the shit in my head right now.  He deepen the kiss but pulled away when he heard a crash in the hallway. "I will be right back stay here okay."

"Okay." He left me alone it had been awhile until my phone went off. I took out from my pocket and I notice it was from Luke.

***

Sophie's POV

Why am I doing this I just hope this works I thought as I reach Rider. "Hey are you the one who broke that," he asked pointing to the vase as he left the room.

"Yeah what you gonna do," I try to say seductively. God what is wrong with me this isn't going to lure him away from Jamie.

"How about I get you a drink," he asked.  Is this really working?

"That would be great," he started taking me a different way. "This isn't where the drinks are," it's a bedroom. I was about to leave but when I turned around I saw Rider leaving closing the door and locking it. I started to yell.

"I know that you are dating Luke's friend and this is a stupid attempt to get me away from Jamie," he said through the door  and I thought he was stupid.

"How did you know?"

"I have my resources," with that he left. This plan going to work he said I mocked Luke in my head. Luke and his stupid plan I just hope Jamie will be okay. I text Michael what happened and to tell Luke also get me out of this room.

*** 

Jamie's POV

Luke: Where r u?

Me: @ Rider's party u boob.   

I laugh at my response.

Luke: I know that I meant where r u in the house.

Me: I'm not telling u  

I don't want him to find me I feel like I'm finally getting over the fact Luke kissed that girl in the park.

Luke: Jamie come on 

Right before I was going to type Fuck you Luke that's when Rider had returned and I put my phone down.

"Now where were we," he came closer and began kissing my neck. Then I kept hearing my phone off I knew it was Luke and that made me come to my senses.

"Rider stop," I try to push him off after a minute got him off and stood up. "Baby you should have down that," he pushed me against the wall and grinding his front into me and kissed my neck.

"Rider please stop!" I screamed he continue. "I can't wait to take you on," I didn't let him finish because I kneed him in the crotch. He groaned and I saw that as my chance to run. I ran down stairs pushing through crowd until i was far from the house.

"Jamie come back," I kept hearing someone call I just assumed it was Rider until he grabbed my wrist.

"Rider leave me alone," I turned around and saw it was Luke. "Oh god Luke I'm so glad to it's you I thought you were Rider." I hugged him.

"You don't have to worry about him."

"Why what you do," what did Luke do?

"I knocked him out when he came running down the stairs after you," he grinned.

"Thank you Luke also I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you." Rider was a pig like everyone said i just couldn't see until tonight.

"As long as you're fine and talking to me." I almost forgot that I was mad and I frowned.

"Look Jamie I wanted to tell you at the park I didn't kiss that girl she kissed me because she knew you were there and because that's what Victoria does.

"That was Victoria wait I saw that girl at the mall and I asked who she was and she said you'll find out soon, that bitch was planning this all along."

"Yeah she was trying to win me back but I knew she wasn't because I'm very in love with a girl name Jamie Bea Hart." I think my heart just exploded. 

"I'm sorry I should have talked to you first then freak out like I did."

"It's alright I'm just glad were together now." I kissed his cheek.

"Hey I know how I want to spend the rest of this Saturday night."

"Really." He smiled.

***

"We haven't been here for a few weeks," Luke said as we walked in the cabin. I smiled as I came to I millimeter to his face before our lips touched. God I missed his lips I deepen the kissed when my back fell on the bed. He pulled away and kissed my neck "God I missed you he said between kisses. He found my sweet spot on my collarbone and I let out a moan. I began to take off his shirt and unbuckle his belt but I didn't plan on stopping this time. "Jamie are you sure."

"Positive." He stopped me from pulling his pants down. "Not yet." He grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled of my head and began kissing down my chest as he trailed kisses down to my waist and pulled my shorts off. He kissed the side of my hips down to the insides of my thighs leaving me breathless.

"I'm going to take this off," he pointed to my bra I was out of breath so I nodded. He unhooked it tossing it on the ground and kissing my breasts he began to suck the sensitive area which was going to leave a mark. My fingers nails scrapped his back while he continued the satisfying act.

I began to nip at his ear and left a trail of kisses down his chest until I reach Luke's waistband of his jeans and pull down his pants so he's left in his boxers. He got up from the bed and went to the bathroom and came back with a small packet. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, I love you Luke." I can't think this moment happening with anyone else. Luke takes of my panties and looks me up and down. Now I'm feeling insecure and covered myself.

"Baby don't hide you're beautiful." I blushed and took off Luke's boxers and I was shocked at how large he was. "You ready?" He asked after he put the condom on. I nodded. "Tell me if your pain and I will stop," he said as he lined himself up and thrust inside me. At first it hurt but after the third or fourth thrust it felt amazing giving me pleasure. I let out a moan more like a groan I guess. "Fuck baby am I hurting you?"

"No," I moaned at the pleasure. He slowly thrusts inside me pushing deeper inside me each time.

"Fuck, you're doing great baby," I began to call his name repeatedly as his thrust were faster and sloppier.

"Luke," I moaned scratching my nails on his back. The pleasure of him inside me was indescribable he was driving me over the edge with each thrust.

"Fuck Jamie," he moaned as he pulled out pushed back inside me deeper and harder.

"Baby come with okay," he said as he thrust harder each time. I heard him repeatedly curse my name as felt my stomach tighten and I screw my eyes shut as muttered Luke's name as I came undone. He came spilling out in the condom and pulled out. Both out of breath we laid here until Luke said. "How do you feel because I was trying be gentle as I can?"

"Luke I feel amazing and that was incredible. I'm glad that you're my first," I kissed him and let out a yarn.

"You're tired get some sleep baby here's my shirt." He handed me his shirt of the floor and put on his boxers. "I love you Luke."

"I love you Jamie," he kissed my forehead and brought me closer to his chest as I drifted to sleep. 

~ Yeah so i'm sorry if my smut was bad this was my first time writing it. 

 Brace yourself what will happen in the next chapter. 

Comment and vote please. also if you could share my story to anyone that be amazing

Love you guys. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 716 27
Caiyah lived the life everyone dreamed of living. She had money, power, and an even better boyfriend, or so she thought. While on a business trip, sh...
879K 34.9K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
316K 13.1K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
14.8K 344 35
Jamie wants nothing more than be accepted by her parents. She's tired of being the black sheep. Her attempt to get their attention turns to the worst...