Taming the Alpha

By rentreyes

A warm, spicy aroma suddenly assaulted his nose as he turned a corner just a few steps from the store. Gulf g... More

Author's Note
Prologue: Intoxicating
Chapter 1: Beginning
Chapter 2: Knowing
Chapter 3: Belong
Chapter 4: Negotiating
Chapter 5: Allowing
Chapter 6: Living
Chapter 7: Earning
Chapter 8: Presenting
Chapter 9: Hiding
Chapter 10: Checking
Chapter 11: Schooling
Chapter 12: Meeting
Chapter 13: Liking
Chapter 14: Wolfing
Chapter 15: Not Skipping
Chapter 16: Carrying
Chapter 17: Confirming
Chapter 18: Having
Chapter 19: Agreeing
Chapter 20: Uncle-ing
Chapter 21: Cravings
Chapter 22: Talking
Chapter 23: Staying
Chapter 24: Introducing
Chapter 25: Changing
Chapter 26: Feeling
Chapter 27: Contacting
Chapter 28: Apologizing
Chapter 29: Morning
Chapter 30: Looking
Chapter 31: Marking
Chapter 32: Claiming
Chapter 33: Registering
Chapter 34: Dating
Chapter 35: Enjoying
Chapter 36: Honoring
Special Chapter: Joss/Toptap
Chapter 37: Trusting
Chapter 38: Focusing
Chapter 39: Protecting
Chapter 40: Worshipping
Chapter 41: Smelling
Chapter 42: Marking
Chapter 43: Scenting
Chapter 44: Understanding
Chapter 45: Playing
Chapter 46: Supporting
Chapter 47: Hearing
Chapter 48: Allowing
Chapter 49: Introducing
Chapter 50: Defecting
Chapter 51: Turning
Chapter 52: Gazing
Chapter 53: Visiting
Chapter 54: Clarifying
Chapter 55: Relaxing
Chapter 56: Fulfilling
Chapter 57: Lazing
Chapter 58: Keeping
Chapter 59: Taking
Chapter 60: Dreaming
Chapter 61: Comforting
Chapter 62: Revenging
Chapter 63: Radiating
Chapter 64: Welcoming
Chapter 65: Loving
Chapter 66: Guarding
Chapter 67: Working
Chapter 68: Shivering
Chapter 69: Connecting
Chapter 71: Releasing
Chapter 72: Facing
Chapter 73: Saving
Chapter 74: Naming
Chapter 75: Babying
Chapter 76: King
Chapter 77: Envying
Chapter 78: Taming
Special Chapter: Encounter at the Countertop

Chapter 70: Admiring

156 24 2
By rentreyes

A/N: I'm feeling sleepy today.

***

Mew woke first and watched his bond mate sleeping with head on his chest. His eyelashes were splayed against his cheeks. His lips puckered a little and Mew smiled stroking his cheek with his finger. Gulf let out a breath and rubbed himself onto his chest before opening his eyes and looking up at him with a smile on his face it lasted only a few minutes before he was snuggling down again his finger playing with the few sparse hairs around his nipple.

"Good morning, my insatiable omega." Mew breathed into the mop of black hair hugging his lover more tightly and Gulf sighed before stiffening and pushing himself up out of his arms. He sprinted to the bathroom and emptied his stomach out into the bowl groaning a little weakly. Mew climbed out of the bad soon after and rubbed his back through the sick. "Morning sickness?"

"It seems that way." He groaned using some tissue to wipe at his mouth before leaning back against his chest again. "Urgh. I can't wait for this to be over. I hate throwing up. Everything about it is just gross."

"I know, my darling." Mew breathed pressing a little kiss onto his shoulder blade before he threw up again. This pattern continued for a while and then Gulf nodded seemingly able to move from the toilet and to the sink washing his mouth out and brushing his teeth. Once they were done Mew picked up his lover and carried him back to the bed deciding that he would be staying there until he was certain that he was feeling better. Gulf looked up at him from a nest of pillows asking.

"Can you carry the next one?"

"You wouldn't even be able to top me." Mew mumbled almost sadly wishing that he could. Not because he wanted to experience the joys of pregnancy but because he hated Gulf looking so weak. His mate's eyes flashed for a moment as a smirk stretched out over his lips as he breathed.

"You're right. I wouldn't like it. I would miss having you inside me."

"Of course. You're a submissive and I am dominant. We're perfect for each other." He hummed kissing the lips of his lover very softly "Get some rest and I will bring up some breakfast for you I know that you might not feel up to eating anything but if you're going to be sick you need something on your stomach." He whispered remembering that they had both read something like that in a magazine recently. "So. What would you like?"

"Meat. Anything with meat" Gulf huffed, and Mew smiled approvingly kissing him again before gently stroking his stomach. He was growing but it was slow and now it looked more like he had gain a little weight rather than had a baby inside him. He still looked adorable though and the knowledge that there was a baby in there was enough to make Mew glow with pride.

"I love you." He breathed with a rush of emotion inside of him and Gulf gave a grin his cheeks gaining enough color to make them look rosy though it was clear from the way his eyes were squinted that he had the beginnings of a head ache forming. Gulf pushed him towards the door before whispering.

"Me too. Go get me food. And then come back and snuggle with me."

"Yes, my love." Mew chuckled bowing at his mate before leaving the room and heading down stairs glad that there was no awkwardness as he went into the dining room this time though there were some disappointed looks from the children that he was not Gulf. "Sorry little ones, but the second won't be coming down to play this morning."

"Is everything okay?" Singto asked as his wife rolled her eyes with a fond smile on her face and Mew nodded filling two plates with meat.

"Just a touch of morning sickness. We're going to take it easy and snuggle."

"I see. I will go to the archives in town. Unless you want me on duty?"

"No, go see what you can find, spend time with your mate. I'll see you later."

"So, what are we looking for, husband of mine?" Namtarn asked as they entered the archives and Singto was glad to be away from the compound and Gulf so he could think straight. He let out a sigh and then wrapped his arm around her shoulders and tugged her into his body. Namtarn gave a chuckle and wrapped her arms around his back her face pressing into his neck and Singto breathed the scent of her hair. It wasn't the time or the place for them to be scenting each other but having your entire mind and instincts being taken over by another man was something that he hadn't enjoyed.

"Sorry. My head is so confused now." He grumbled holding her a little more tightly and Namtarn chuckled tapping him on the back a few times until he let her go and flashed her a smile.

"I know. And I understand. Sort of. I don't think it's as strong with me as I'm just a beta but there is something. A definite pull towards Gulf." She hummed slowly her eyes motioning to the archive that was around them. It was almost like a human library, but it focused on blood lines and the history of werewolves. Everything was stored in here on both paper and computer. Unfortunately for them Singto doubted what they would be looking for would be on a hard drive so that meant sifting through hundreds of documents until they found what they were looking for, if indeed they ever did find it. "That's why we're here right? To try and find out what it is. So, tell me what we're looking for? You and my brother must have your suspicions."

"We're looking for information on Alpha-Omegas." Singto admitted with a shrug feeling as though they would have more luck in the fiction section of a bookstore rather than the national archives of werewolves for Japan but Mew as the leader of their group. "Your brother thinks that there is more to Gulf than meets the eye."

"It would make sense. I suppose." Namtarn hummed and Singto's eyes bulged. He had been expecting his feisty wife to roll her eyes and tell him that they were just a myth "I think I read somewhere that Alpha-omegas were able to manipulate the feelings of those around them." "When did you read about that?"

"I used to read a lot before we got married." She shrugged again looking around the library before spotting an older looking sigma by the desk "We'll ask her." She said taking his hand and tugging him towards the woman in the ugly pink knitted cardigan and ugly horn-rimmed glasses. As they approached Singto realized that she smelt suspiciously of cats and Singto was sure that it was intended. Namtarn though smiled politely at the woman her head bowing prettily "Hello. My husband and I are looking for information on Alpha-Omegas."

"...Well isn't that strange." The woman chuckled her eyes widening a little behind her very hideous glasses "I'm sorry but for such a rare subject I find it strange that you are not the first to ask me that this week."

"We're not?" Singto asked instantly stiffening as he thought about the Mew's. They were the only other people that he could think of that had met Gulf had might have had a similar reaction to him as he had done.

"No. I had another couple in the other day asking me the same thing a few days ago." She hummed "I'll have to tell you the same thing I told them I'm afraid we only have scant information about them...They are in the world of fancy."

"And so, the humans thought we were at one point." Singto hummed with the best smile that he could manage "Can you point us in the right direction?"

"I'm not an invalid you know." Gulf grumbled half-heartedly as Mew carried him to the large two-person bath that was attached to their bedroom. It wasn't something that he had been using as he had made do with the shower that also came included but now, with the bath scented with flowery smelling salts that was meant to help his muscles relax and stop him from feeling sick.

He wasn't completely sure if it would work but Mew had said that he wanted to wash him, and he wasn't going to turn that offer down. He wasn't too happy about being carried like a princess, but he decided that he could cope with it when Mew gave him a breath-taking smile.

"An alpha can spoil his mate. I know you can take care of yourself, but I want to be able to do something for you...More so because it's our baby that is making you sick." Mew pouted as he sat him down on the side of the bath and then tested the temperature of the water with his elbow. "Now let me get you out of these clothes."

"You just want me slippery and naked." He huffed half-heartedly pulling off the pajama top that he was wearing. Neither of them mentioned that it was one of Mew's or the fact that he was tending to wear more and more of his clothes as the pregnancy rolled on. It was all perfectly normal.

A lot of pregnant submissive built nests or rather dens that were covered from wall to wall with their partners clothing, favorite things but they were the ones that were unsecure in their homes. He felt very secure here. Nobody else was allowed in this room without permission which was rarely given, he supposed that this was his nest and he loved being in it.

"Of course, I don't. Slippery makes you more difficult to catch. But I do like you being naked. You are so beautiful...Your belly is swelling." Mew whispered in awe his hand moving down to stroke at his stomach and Gulf smiled to himself. A few more insecure people would have been worried about Mew only loving him because he was pregnant, but Gulf knew that that wasn't the case and he sighed with happiness at the feel of the hands moving across his midsection.

"I'm going to get ugly stretch marks."

"That's a lie, my love. Nothing on you could ever be ugly."

"You wouldn't be saying that if you were the one that was going to be getting them." He grumbled. Earlier Mew had told him that he wouldn't be able to top him again and it had frustrated him to realize that he was right. Even during that one time that he had taken Mew it hadn't felt right he had missed the pressure of the knot and doing what Mew wanted.

If given the choice of topping again he doubted that he would even be able to become aroused enough to stick it into the alpha. It was frustrating but he knew that it was down to his more submissive qualities coming through. He let out a long sigh before giggling when Mew moved down and blew a raspberry on his stomach which sent pulses of a ticklish sensation spread out over his skin. He pulled his lover's ears and forced him to look up at him before he moved down and claimed his lips in a kiss. "I love you my alpha."

"Me too. Now let me get you in this bath so I can wash your hair and massage your back." Mew hummed before kissing him again and Gulf smirked cocking his head to one side and whispering coyly.

"Join me?"

"Insatiable brat."

"Only for you."

*** to be continued ***

I know, no proofread had happened here 😁🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 2.1K 10
I always swore I wouldn't write real person fanfic. But, a snippet of this came to me in a dream, and I mentioned it to a friend who demanded I write...
72.5K 3.4K 11
The most desired omega selects an unexpected mate. #1 topbaek 23/07/2019 #1 bottomyeol 15/08/2019 #25 exo 30/08/2019
81.4K 3.3K 17
《Complete》 Fanfiction - They were to be married but one of the grooms did not show up on the wedding day. When the missing one is finally found, wha...
750K 16.8K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.