Taming the Alpha

Autorstwa rentreyes

A warm, spicy aroma suddenly assaulted his nose as he turned a corner just a few steps from the store. Gulf g... Więcej

Author's Note
Prologue: Intoxicating
Chapter 1: Beginning
Chapter 2: Knowing
Chapter 3: Belong
Chapter 4: Negotiating
Chapter 5: Allowing
Chapter 6: Living
Chapter 7: Earning
Chapter 8: Presenting
Chapter 9: Hiding
Chapter 10: Checking
Chapter 11: Schooling
Chapter 12: Meeting
Chapter 13: Liking
Chapter 14: Wolfing
Chapter 15: Not Skipping
Chapter 16: Carrying
Chapter 17: Confirming
Chapter 18: Having
Chapter 19: Agreeing
Chapter 20: Uncle-ing
Chapter 21: Cravings
Chapter 22: Talking
Chapter 23: Staying
Chapter 24: Introducing
Chapter 25: Changing
Chapter 26: Feeling
Chapter 27: Contacting
Chapter 28: Apologizing
Chapter 29: Morning
Chapter 30: Looking
Chapter 31: Marking
Chapter 32: Claiming
Chapter 33: Registering
Chapter 34: Dating
Chapter 35: Enjoying
Chapter 36: Honoring
Special Chapter: Joss/Toptap
Chapter 37: Trusting
Chapter 38: Focusing
Chapter 39: Protecting
Chapter 40: Worshipping
Chapter 41: Smelling
Chapter 42: Marking
Chapter 43: Scenting
Chapter 44: Understanding
Chapter 45: Playing
Chapter 46: Supporting
Chapter 47: Hearing
Chapter 48: Allowing
Chapter 49: Introducing
Chapter 50: Defecting
Chapter 51: Turning
Chapter 52: Gazing
Chapter 53: Visiting
Chapter 54: Clarifying
Chapter 55: Relaxing
Chapter 56: Fulfilling
Chapter 57: Lazing
Chapter 58: Keeping
Chapter 60: Dreaming
Chapter 61: Comforting
Chapter 62: Revenging
Chapter 63: Radiating
Chapter 64: Welcoming
Chapter 65: Loving
Chapter 66: Guarding
Chapter 67: Working
Chapter 68: Shivering
Chapter 69: Connecting
Chapter 70: Admiring
Chapter 71: Releasing
Chapter 72: Facing
Chapter 73: Saving
Chapter 74: Naming
Chapter 75: Babying
Chapter 76: King
Chapter 77: Envying
Chapter 78: Taming
Special Chapter: Encounter at the Countertop

Chapter 59: Taking

143 24 6
Autorstwa rentreyes

A/N: Third!

***

"My omega. May I ask you some questions?" Mew asked later that night when they were tucked up in bed together and Gulf's head was resting on his chest. They'd made slow love for almost an hour and now his whole body just wanted sleep, but he pushed that away to look at his alpha who had been thoughtful for most of the afternoon.

"Of course, you may, you don't need to ask." Gulf hummed pushing back a yawn as he forced his eyes to stay open. He half wished that he could ask Mew to ask his questions in the morning, but he was desperate to know the cause of the anxiety that he could feel flowing through the bond. Mew gave a light smile kissing his forehead and then his nose before his expression clouded and his jaw set in a thin scowl as he grumbled slowly.

"I do because I want to ask you questions about your time in the hospital with those doctors."

" What? Why?" Gulf hissed pulling away from him and almost falling out of the bed as he did so. He thought that they had come to an arrangement not to talk about the hospital and what had happened there. His mind was already swirling with the terrified memories of a child. Mew's hand darted out and cupped at his face grounding him in the present and he felt almost grateful until he remembered that it was his alpha that had caused it. Mew looked at him slowly and sadly before whispering.

"Because, my love, I think that it might have something to do with the pain you feel with your transformations."

"But that's because I don't transform so it hurts me." Gulf spluttered trying hard to keep his tears in check even though they were deciding to break through like a dam. Mew sighed again and then tugged him down into his chest his arms circling around him as he held him tightly against his chest so that he could hear almost nothing but the gentle pulse of his heart. He had gotten used to that sound today while he transformed, and he was near convinced that Mew would probably get him to calm down from anything with just the promise of that sound and he tried and failed to fight the calm that was circling him now like a warm blanket.

"I thought that it was." Mew breathed his rumbling voice cutting through the peace but not disturbing the clam "But it's not. Not completely at least. If you were a woken werewolf then I would say that that theory would fit but you are an Omega and as such your body should be made for this. A few changes and it should be as easy as when I do it but. Each time is still as painful as the last, ne?"

"Yes. If not more so." Gulf agreed despite telling himself not to and Mew's arms tightened around him as his hand trailed gently up and down his back.

"Your parents hated that you were a werewolf. They allowed those doctors to run all kinds of tests, is it possible that they were trying to find a way to stop the change altogether.?" The alpha asked and Gulf swallowed trying hard to search through his memories. It was hard and difficult as they were all punctured with fear and pain. He couldn't remember full conversations. the doctors had never talked directly to him anyway. They had always spoken about him as though he wasn't there or a Petri dish for them to run their experiments.

"I don't know. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Will you let me look through your memories.?"

"I don't want to relive them." Gulf mumbled and it wasn't completely unexpected, but Mew was quick to place a reassuring kiss on the corner of his lover's mouth his hand moved gently through his hair as he whispered.

"I understand and I think that we can do it in a way that means you won't have to. If you trust me, I can induce you into a dream where you only see nice things while I search your memories. It will only work if our bond is strong and you trust me."

"I do. I trust you more than I've ever trusted anybody else." Gulf told him with a raw honesty that took his breath away and Mew could do little more than pull his lover into a hug his mouth pressed against his forehead. "I'm still scared."

"I know, and I would be if I were you, but know that I will never do anything that could hurt you." Mew breathed pulling Gulf up onto his body, so the omega was looking down at him. His face was a little pale and his eyes seemed to be larger than ever as his mouth parted in a little gasping moan. "I love you my little omega. More than you could possibly think."

"I love you too, alpha."

"Then. Take me."

"Huh? What? You." Gulf spluttered and Mew couldn't really blame him. He was amazed that the words had left his lips his alpha was growling at giving up control like that, but it was something that he felt that he could do just this once given the fact that he had asked a whole lot of his lover. "I thought. That since you're an alpha you couldn't. Be like that. With just anyone."

"You're not just anyone, you're my mate. And I am happy to give up control to you." Mew breathed parting his legs and allowing Gulf to slot in between them. His Omegas cock had already started to swell at their intimate position, and he could feel it pressing against his balls now. Gulf was looking torn between excited, terrified, and touched. His eyes were a little bit shiny with a smattering of tears and lightly Mew kissed them away shifting his body, so the omega's penis was resting against his buttocks." Gulf?"

"Ar-are you sure?" Gulf asked breathlessly and Mew nodded his fingers threading through his silky hair lifting his right leg and buttocks so he could rub himself against Gulf's excited prick. The Omega whimpered his eyes closing at the sensations that he was no doubt causing. Mew felt his wolf calm down at the blissed-out expression. His alpha having already decided that it would do anything to make Gulf happy and it was clear that this was making him very happy. 

"Very sure." He answered with a chuckle which quickly turned into a gasp when he felt the swollen head of Gulf's cock now resting against his opening. It was a strange experience, he had never felt anything from this angle before and he wasn't sure if, like Gulf's did, his body would make penetration easier. Lube wasn't something that he owned but he did manage to find some hand cream in the drawer of his bedside cabinet, and he handed it to Gulf with a smile on his face "You better use some of that."

"R-Right." Gulf nodded shakily moving his body a little so that he could fit his hand in the space between their bodies. "Are you really, really sure about this?"

"I'm really, really, really sure. I want you to be my first. And my last." Mew breathed his hands wrapping around Gulf's neck and drawing him into a warm kiss that helped in a long way to calming down the apprehension that he was feeling "Now. Shall we begin?"

***

Gulf's cock slid into the tight slick passage of his alpha lover trying hard not to whimper or more embarrassingly cry when he felt the hot tight walls wrap around him more snugly than his own hand had ever done. His body was shaking nervously as he gazed down into Mew's face hoping that he wasn't doing anything wrong or that could hurt him. Mew's cheeks were a burnt amber and his extraordinary long eyelashes were splashed over his cheeks while his mouth, glossy with spittle, was parted into a long and sustained moan.

His hands were strangely up above his head holding tightly to the bed sheets and Gulf gave him a light lap to his lips with his tongue. He was surprised but delighted when Mew's tongue darted out and lapped against his own. The meeting was strange but not unpleasantly so and he was soon sucking it into his mouth as his hips moved on their own sinking his cock unbelievably deeper into the channel.

"You feel amazing my little omega." Mew breathed his voice gasping and on the edge of fading away into nothingness and Gulf moaned as his balls reached the pert buttocks and he came to a complete stop. He breathed deeply and sharply trying to force himself not to come straight away. His body was shuddering, and he couldn't stop himself from allowing a singular tear to escape and he was happy when Mew's hand came up to stroke at his back before moving up to touch at the softness of his hair. "You. Are doing wonderfully. You are so beautiful, and I love you so much."

"I. I. Love. You. Too." Gulf moaned somehow managing to draw himself back his cock sliding passed the tight muscles that were squeezing him to within an inch of his life. The tears became more prominent as he thrust back in his body shuddering and tingling as he moved. It was completely unbelievable that he a lowly omega could do this with an alpha, more so because Mew had all but told him only a few days ago that it would never happen, and he was determined to do the best that he could so he could please him.

Mew remained completely relaxed just gently stroking his back up and down the center of his spine seemingly enjoying the goose pimples that he was causing. His lips were curled into a near lazy smile as he brought him back down into another tantalizingly beautiful kiss that was a whole lot less passionate than the one earlier.

Gulf was barely aware of the fact that his hips were getting harder and faster as they moved against him. It wasn't until Mew started moving back against him that he realized exactly what his body was doing. He remembered suddenly that Mew added a rotate of his hips, searching for his spot, and Gulf did the same, knowing that he had hit something when his alpha let out a shuddering moan crying.

"Fuck. Yes. There. Again."

"Yes." Gulf whimpered doing his best to do it again and again loving the way that his lover moaned and clenched around him. He could feel that his body was releasing pre-ejaculate into his lover's body, the squishing and squelching that he could feel inside proving that point over and over while causing near embarrassing sounds to reach his ears. Gulf allowed his hand to move down to Mew's cock and he wrapped his fingers around it tightly stroking him in a slow and steady movement his hand moving around the tip surprised that he couldn't feel even the beginning of a knot forming.

"You feel so good. I'm so close. Come together?" Mew asked and Gulf nodded knowing that it wouldn't be long before he was coming himself and he knew that it felt better when they came together.

"It wasn't as good as when you make love to me. I missed your knot inside of me." Gulf whispered sounding sleep as he nuzzled himself against him his eyes closing, and Mew gave a chuckle holding him as tightly as he could with his mouth finding his smooth neck. His fingers tapered over the knobby spine before admitting.

"I missed knotting with you."

"Your knot didn't even start forming." Gulf pointed out almost sounding as though he was pouting, and Mew was going to give a long-winded explanation about his biology but now he just wanted to enjoy the moment. His alpha was preening with the knowledge that his omega liked his knot. Knotting wasn't a prerequisite for having sex, in fact a lot of couples didn't bother with it unless they were breeding but Mew enjoyed the feel of being sealed with Gulf unable to move and it seemed that Gulf liked that aspect just as much.

"Hmm. You should sleep now my little omega." He purred feeling sleepy himself and he was surprised when Gulf stiffened against him before nodding as he asked.

"Are you going through my memories now?"

"Yes. If you are okay with it.?" Mew hummed and Gulf fell silent against him for a seemingly long time before he huffed out a long breath and shifted around in the bed until he was sitting up and looking at him, his hand was lightly resting on his stomach as he chewed hard on the inside of his cheek.

"I'm not. But I trust you. But you will make it, so I only have nice dreams?"

"Yes." Mew sat himself up on the bed resting his back against the headboard as he moved Gulf into position in between his leg with his head resting almost on his abdomen as his hands moved up and down his chest in soothing circles focusing mainly around the nipples enjoying the way that they stiffened against him his mind reaching out to Gulf's. "What kind of dream do you want my love?"

"Making love to you on the beach." Gulf asked cheekily his cheeks going a soft pink as he opened an eye to look at him. The alpha let out a laugh kissing nose before nodding forming the image in his mind and pushing it gently into Gulf's mind. It didn't take the omega long before he was falling to sleep his body sagging completely as he let out a breath which turned into a snore half way through. There was a smile on his lips and Mew could tell that what he was dreaming about was happy. Mew chuckled again before kissing him again and closing his eyes as he forced his mind to stay open. It was difficult to keep up the dream while he started to search through Gulf's memories.

It took him a long time to shift through the modern memories and he suspected that Gulf subconscious was purposely throwing up barriers to prevent the memories from coming to the surface but eventually he found himself in a small apartment that appeared to be no better than the pit that he had brought Gulf from and it took him a few moments to realize that it wasn't actually an apartment but a basement and around the walls were tiny scratch marks.

They were the same kind of marks that a pup would make when they were first transformed. Moving slowly to study the walls Mew's breath caught when he saw dried blood and fur mixed in with the claw marks. A whimper from behind had him turning sharply on his heel and his heart plummeted when he saw a child, only three years old, sleeping in the center of the room with a torn blanket covering his naked form. The scent coming from him was blood and piss but. Under it all there was the soft scent of the ocean and he knew that this pitiful creature was his Gulf.

*** to be continued ***

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

828K 50.7K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.3K 159 32
Julian was always associated with the wrong crowd, drinking, smoking, street racing, and underground fighting. Isabella was her father's crowned jew...
5.2K 308 18
The Legends Say That Every Year A Boy Just Barely Seventeen Is Given To The House On Top Of The Largest Hill In The Village, Inside The House Waits E...
356K 3.1K 48
What happens when another girl joins the island to cause chaos among the islanders? Heartbreak and friendships may occur but what will be the outcome...