Taming the Alpha

By rentreyes

A warm, spicy aroma suddenly assaulted his nose as he turned a corner just a few steps from the store. Gulf g... More

Author's Note
Prologue: Intoxicating
Chapter 1: Beginning
Chapter 2: Knowing
Chapter 3: Belong
Chapter 4: Negotiating
Chapter 5: Allowing
Chapter 6: Living
Chapter 7: Earning
Chapter 8: Presenting
Chapter 9: Hiding
Chapter 10: Checking
Chapter 11: Schooling
Chapter 12: Meeting
Chapter 13: Liking
Chapter 14: Wolfing
Chapter 15: Not Skipping
Chapter 16: Carrying
Chapter 17: Confirming
Chapter 18: Having
Chapter 19: Agreeing
Chapter 20: Uncle-ing
Chapter 21: Cravings
Chapter 22: Talking
Chapter 23: Staying
Chapter 24: Introducing
Chapter 25: Changing
Chapter 26: Feeling
Chapter 27: Contacting
Chapter 28: Apologizing
Chapter 29: Morning
Chapter 30: Looking
Chapter 31: Marking
Chapter 32: Claiming
Chapter 33: Registering
Chapter 34: Dating
Chapter 35: Enjoying
Chapter 36: Honoring
Special Chapter: Joss/Toptap
Chapter 37: Trusting
Chapter 38: Focusing
Chapter 39: Protecting
Chapter 40: Worshipping
Chapter 41: Smelling
Chapter 42: Marking
Chapter 43: Scenting
Chapter 44: Understanding
Chapter 45: Playing
Chapter 46: Supporting
Chapter 47: Hearing
Chapter 48: Allowing
Chapter 49: Introducing
Chapter 50: Defecting
Chapter 51: Turning
Chapter 52: Gazing
Chapter 53: Visiting
Chapter 54: Clarifying
Chapter 55: Relaxing
Chapter 56: Fulfilling
Chapter 58: Keeping
Chapter 59: Taking
Chapter 60: Dreaming
Chapter 61: Comforting
Chapter 62: Revenging
Chapter 63: Radiating
Chapter 64: Welcoming
Chapter 65: Loving
Chapter 66: Guarding
Chapter 67: Working
Chapter 68: Shivering
Chapter 69: Connecting
Chapter 70: Admiring
Chapter 71: Releasing
Chapter 72: Facing
Chapter 73: Saving
Chapter 74: Naming
Chapter 75: Babying
Chapter 76: King
Chapter 77: Envying
Chapter 78: Taming
Special Chapter: Encounter at the Countertop

Chapter 57: Lazing

140 25 4
By rentreyes

A/N: Enjoy the first update of the day! Will update four updates today/tonight so stay tuned!

***

Mew allowed his arm to lazily rest around the light curve of his mate's body. Gulf wasn't the curviest of people, but his hips were gentle and made a warm and gentle arm rest. The sand was still warm underfoot and he was glad when they reached the edge of the water and the ocean rushed to meet them gently lapping at their toes in gentle pulses. Sunlight glinted on the crest of the waves Mew couldn't help but let out a happy sigh which was echoed by Gulf's. It seemed as if all their problems had melted away looking at the view. He knew that that was only an illusion, but it was one that he was more than happy to indulge himself in, more so when Gulf looked up at him with large almost kitten like eyes his mouth open in something close to wonder before he began moving his feet around in the water.

"It feels weird. Like it could pull me out with it." The omega hummed softly causing Mew to chuckle and hold onto him a little more tightly saying.

"I wouldn't let it. So how has your first trip to the seaside been?"

"Amazing." Gulf grinned his arms snaking around his neck so he could press an almost nervous little kiss to his lips before pressing his face into his chest. "Thank you."

"We'll come for longer next time." the alpha promised tucking the head under his chin and gently swaying him in time with the pulse of the tide. There was still a very large crowd that could be watching them, but he knew that Kaew and Pluem had once again transformed into wolf form and were circling the perimeter around them. "This is what you smell of. This beach. This moment maybe."

"If that's true, then I think that I smell pretty beautiful." Gulf chuckled looking up at him with an almost wicked expression in his eyes. Mew grinned placing his hands on his buttocks and pulling him up to he was up out of the water with his feet dangling near his knees.

"You do." Mew agreed his nose finding a patch of exposed skin on his chest and breathing it in deep before he spun him around loving the near shrill laugh which his mate let out as his fingers clenched into his shoulder making him move faster and quicker "In fact I think you smell even better than the ocean."

"I'm getting dizzy!" Gulf laughed and abruptly Mew stopped dropping them both down carefully into the spray of the ocean. Their clothes were soaked, and Mew was positive that he wasn't going to get rid of the taste of salt water for a while but feeling Gulf pressing against him and the feel of his hot mouth against his made it all worth it. More waves crashed over them causing their shirts to lift and their bodies to rock but neither of them seems to notice it, focused only on their searing hot kiss that had him wishing that they weren't in such a public setting. Gulf pulled away first looking down at him with his hands pressed into the sand on either side of his head "You're a prat."

"I know but you love me, ne?" Mew grinned pushing his t-shirt on his back laughing again as water sprayed up against them. Gulf nodded and then kissed him again. It wasn't as hot as before, just a light peck on his cheek, but it was enough to cause him to let out a chuckle, his heart skipping and dancing against his ribs before he sat them up and turned Gulf around on his lap so they could look out over the ocean water swirling around them. "I think we'll have another bath and head home tomorrow?"

"Yes. Please."

**

Gulf moaned as Mew moved inside of him, the alpha's hand was wrapped around his cock stroking him slowly up and down his thumb sliding around the foreskin. They were once again in the bath using it as their own private pleasure palace. It was a wicked thing and he didn't want to think about the people that would use it after them or the people that would have to clean it. The thought must have drifted into Mew's mind as he hummed softly through a whine like moan

"I'll. Pay. Them. Ex-Extra. Now focus. On me."

"I. am...am. Yours." He whimpered in agreement as their lips met and his tongue was sucked deep into his mouth. His fingers threaded through his lover's hair and he tugged a little pulling a pleasant moan from the alpha's throat and it vibrated through his tongue and into his own mouth. His internal muscles squeezed around the hot cock buried in his buttocks. He could feel the stretch of the knot around the edge and he moaned as the hand slowly moved further down his cock to grip and squeeze at the base cutting off any completion that he might have been able to receive. "Alp-ha. Ughhh."

"I don't want you. To. Come yet. I want to build you up." Mew told him and Gulf completely stiffened his burning with the sudden urge to start weeping. He stared at his lover in horror his toes curling as he saw the apologetic but determined look that was in the alpha's eyes. He panted hard as Mew fucked him hard by gripping his hips tightly and his voice came out as a babble of pleads.

"Unmp? I can't. Please."

"I promise that. It. Will...Be. Worth. It." Mew panted back stopping his humping to just steadily rotate his hips forcing the cock inside of him to move in slow and steady circles. It was rubbing at his spot and the knot was stretching out his skin in an extremely painful but pleasurable way. He attempted to get Mew to do what he wanted by giving him almost cat like licks to his lips and then his cheek before moving down to his chin where he added some little nips to the mix. "Vixen." Mew huffed his eyes rolling into the back of his head as he began humping into him as much as he could with the restriction of the knot. Sensing that he was going to get his own way he continued his licking and his nuzzling until Mew gave a growl and spun him over in the water his body weight comfortably on top of him as he pounded into him as hard as he could with his hands gripping tightly at the rocks on either side of his head. "You will learn. To wait. But I guess no-t. Now."

"Ughhh..." Gulf whined leaning back against the rocks and moving his body in complete acceptance and rhythm of the other man's thrusts his eyes staying open as he looked at the patchwork blanket of stars above him wishing that he knew all of the constellations so he could thank them all for giving him this wonderful moment of bliss with his lover. As with every coupling that he had shared with Mew so far this was utterly and completely amazing. With a smile on his face he closed his eyes and wrapped his arms securely around Mew's neck as he rubbed himself against the man's washboard stomach feeling the beginnings of his orgasm building.

It was like a burn in his lower half and it only grew hotter the more the water splashed around him and the louder Mew's grunts became. Gulf was positive that the alpha's knot was vibrating against him and he let out another low moan tugging Mew's mouth back down onto his as his orgasm shot from his body in ropey strands of creamy white that clung to their stomachs for a moment before sailing off as Mew thrust one last time and came deep inside of him.

**

"I wish we could stay." Gulf sighed the next morning as they looked out over the ocean early the next morning and Mew nodded coming up behind his little Omega and wrapping his arms around him and resting his chin on his shoulder his cold cheek pressing up against Gulf's. It was a sentiment that he always felt when he was here. No matter how long he stayed he always wanted to stay longer, and he was happy that Gulf shared those feelings now.

"We'll come back soon I promise. Though it might not be until our pup is born." He told his lover, gently resting his hand on his stomach his thumb making gentle little movements on the tiny tummy that he could feel. "I promise though that I will start to look into a hotel or a large house for us to use when we're here."

"You would do anything for me wouldn't you?" Gulf chuckled turning to look around at him his hand resting gently on his cheek and Mew knew that his little Omega knew that he was wrapped around his little finger. He was completely and fully. He was an alpha but if Gulf told him to jump, he would ask how high. It was disconcerting when only a few weeks ago he hadn't wanted something so demanding as a relationship.

"I would do anything that you asked." he agreed running the tip of his forefinger over the bottom lip which was becoming slightly chipped and dry with the salty wind. "Why is there something that you want me to do?"

"No. I just. I've never had anybody that would before. It's nice. But strange. I would do anything for you too." Gulf hummed in response his arms wrapping tightly around his neck as he drew him into a kiss. Their thoughts skirted against each other's and Mew grinned at the contentment that he could feel coming off the other man in gentle waves. "We should start head back ne?"

"We should" Mew agreed giving a nod but making no real effort to turn away from the view. He wished that he had thought of staying for at least a week and if he wasn't at war with another pack that was what he would have suggested but as it was his wolf side was longing to head home and make sure his territory was safe.

"We should. come on." Gulf moved out of his arms and then took his hand their fingers linking before he pulled him away from the seafront and down to the waiting car. Tul and Kajorn would be joining them later as they still had things, they had to sort out, but the children were already in the limo playing around with buttons and Teh who was looking overwhelmed at having so many children that he could play with.

Teh had always seemed a lonely child but now he was a part of a large pack which would only get larger if he decided to become a werewolf. Toptap hadn't asked it if him yet, but he could feel that the conversation was getting close and he couldn't blame him. He and Joss made a wonderful couple and they would make a great mated pair. It would also mean that he had two extra werewolves in his pack, and he wasn't going to turn them away.

"Having fun?" He asked his young cousins who all grinned and nodded from behind the books and travel games they'd been given by their parents to occupy them through the long journey.

Grant grinned the widest resting his "where's wally?" Book down on his lap as he mumbled almost shyly.

"I'm glad that we're members of your pack."

"I am too."

*** to be continued ***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 216 3
[Motherly! Wolf Faunus! Fem Reader x Child! Rwby] I don't own anything but plot and ocs
401K 12.1K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
15.1K 368 19
It started as a hookup, and now his relationship with the High Warlock of Brooklyn, Magnus Bane, is something Alec's scared of losing. With his famil...
588K 28K 29
WE WERE MAKING HISTORY; BREAKING RULES AND BREAKING FREE. [COS - DH] started: january 10 2016 completed: june 21 2016 disclaimer: i do not own harry...