Taming the Alpha

By rentreyes

A warm, spicy aroma suddenly assaulted his nose as he turned a corner just a few steps from the store. Gulf g... More

Author's Note
Prologue: Intoxicating
Chapter 1: Beginning
Chapter 2: Knowing
Chapter 3: Belong
Chapter 4: Negotiating
Chapter 5: Allowing
Chapter 6: Living
Chapter 7: Earning
Chapter 8: Presenting
Chapter 9: Hiding
Chapter 10: Checking
Chapter 11: Schooling
Chapter 12: Meeting
Chapter 13: Liking
Chapter 14: Wolfing
Chapter 15: Not Skipping
Chapter 16: Carrying
Chapter 17: Confirming
Chapter 18: Having
Chapter 19: Agreeing
Chapter 20: Uncle-ing
Chapter 21: Cravings
Chapter 22: Talking
Chapter 23: Staying
Chapter 24: Introducing
Chapter 25: Changing
Chapter 26: Feeling
Chapter 27: Contacting
Chapter 28: Apologizing
Chapter 29: Morning
Chapter 30: Looking
Chapter 31: Marking
Chapter 32: Claiming
Chapter 33: Registering
Chapter 34: Dating
Chapter 35: Enjoying
Chapter 36: Honoring
Special Chapter: Joss/Toptap
Chapter 37: Trusting
Chapter 38: Focusing
Chapter 39: Protecting
Chapter 40: Worshipping
Chapter 41: Smelling
Chapter 43: Scenting
Chapter 44: Understanding
Chapter 45: Playing
Chapter 46: Supporting
Chapter 47: Hearing
Chapter 48: Allowing
Chapter 49: Introducing
Chapter 50: Defecting
Chapter 51: Turning
Chapter 52: Gazing
Chapter 53: Visiting
Chapter 54: Clarifying
Chapter 55: Relaxing
Chapter 56: Fulfilling
Chapter 57: Lazing
Chapter 58: Keeping
Chapter 59: Taking
Chapter 60: Dreaming
Chapter 61: Comforting
Chapter 62: Revenging
Chapter 63: Radiating
Chapter 64: Welcoming
Chapter 65: Loving
Chapter 66: Guarding
Chapter 67: Working
Chapter 68: Shivering
Chapter 69: Connecting
Chapter 70: Admiring
Chapter 71: Releasing
Chapter 72: Facing
Chapter 73: Saving
Chapter 74: Naming
Chapter 75: Babying
Chapter 76: King
Chapter 77: Envying
Chapter 78: Taming
Special Chapter: Encounter at the Countertop

Chapter 42: Marking

223 31 4
By rentreyes

A/N: I'll be posting four updates tonight. This is the second update of the day.

***

Gulf's eyes were wide as he looked at the mark on his neck. It was so large that it encompassed half of his neck. It should have horrified him, he knew that it should, it was a very large and deep purple which he knew wouldn't fade very much. But instead of the horror that he was expecting pride was filling every single cell within his body and he felt like singing with happiness. His fingers reached up and stroked the mark. The hairs on the back of his neck were tingling and dancing indicating that Mew was watching him intently from the bed.

He wrapped his robe around him and turned to the bed flushing when he saw that his alpha's hand was lazily stroking his cock his thumb teasing at the tip which was almost as purple as his neck and dribbling with pearls of translucent cum. It should be impossible for anybody to be as horny as Mew was, but he knew that his own desire was sky rocketing and he had the strangest desire to touch the knot that he could see forming at the base of his alphas dick.

"Okay, Gulf?" Mew smirked as though he was reading his mind and Gulf ran back to the bed and cuddled up to him his cock heavy again as it rubbed up and down against Mew's thigh. His hand moved down the alpha's smooth and toned body until his fingers wrapped around his cock and he was stroking slowly at the cock surprised that Mew was letting him do it. The hottest part of Mew's cock was around the base, near the knot, and it managed to twitch at his touch and Mew let out a growl biting down on his shoulder and sucking his cheeks hallowing out a little as Gulf began to wank him slowly back and forth making sure to focus on the knot knowing that that was where Mew was the most sensitive."Fu-uuck."

"Ugghhh. Y-es. Does it ever end? This ahhh...Desire?"

"Hope Ugh...Yes, ughhh... fully we will. Always desire ea—ch other." Mew answered between gasps and moans. Gulf's hand continued to move up and down bewitched by the feeling of his flesh sliding against his palm. His tongue poking out of the corner of his mouth as he tried to pluck up the courage to taste the beads of come wondering if they would taste as good as he smelt. Mew was breathing hard against his shoulder, but he was still managing to speak. "But. The. Ugh. Fire. Will fade. Ugh... Squeeze me. Knot me. Please."

"Does it make you feel good?" Gulf asked earnestly hoping that he was pleasing his alpha but at the same time he just simply wanted to make Mew feel as good as he had been making him feel. Mew let out a growl his mouth moving on his shoulder before he pulled his lips away to nod and whisper.

"Yes. Having you. Unify willingly doi-ng this for me. Ho-How could I. Uhhhh. Feel anything but good. Shit." Mew's words died off with a moan as Gulf squeezed tightly at the knot, the heavy bulbous lump swelling ever further in his grip. It wasn't as hard as bone, but it was harder than the fleshy cock and Gulf couldn't believe that such a thing was able to enter him and lock him into him. Feeling completely possessed Gulf moved forward and lapped at the end of the cock taking the cum up onto the very tip of his tongue. It was bitter but not all together bad and he continued to lap at it as Mew let out soft barely audible moans and gasps.

His hand continued to stroke and squeeze at the knot."Ugh. Oh. Ugh. Yes."

**

Mew shivered violently as Gulf's mouth unskillfully wrap around his cock suckling on the heavy head of his cock. It was almost embarrassing at how much Gulf's innocent actions pleased him. It proved just how little, if any, experience his mate had and he was looking forward to showing him all the pleasures of the flesh that they could find. Gulf's tongue darted out of his mouth lapping hesitantly on the tip of his dripping cock running on a sort of wild instinct.

Mew refrained from holding his head not wanting to force Gulf into doing anything that he wasn't comfortable with, but his little lover seemed to be a very enthusiastic novice and his hand was doing amazing things with his knot. More than anything that his skilled lovers had ever done. The hand had wrapped around behind the knot and was pulling it up in a way that it shouldn't go but it felt incredible and he shivered almost violently lost in the pleasure that Gulf was giving to him.

"Do you feel good, alpha? Am I doing it right?" Gulf asked breathlessly his breath brushing over the tip of his highly sensitive tip in a way that Mew was positive he was doing on purpose. His voice filled with a strange uncertainty that he should not have while he was doing something so incredible with his mouth and hand. "I've never done this before. I want to please you."

"Shit. Gulf." Mew growled his hand going to stroke the back of his neck determined to comfort and reassure him, but he was so turned on by what he had said that he couldn't help but grab him and pull him up, so he was laid against his chest their groins rubbing together and their faces almost touching. A small amount of his own seed had found its way down his chin and Mew licked it clean and then kissed at the swollen lips his thick cock rubbing against Gulf's before he pulled his mouth away from him to breathe out incoherently. "You are so perfect." He groaned loudly closing his eyes and breathing sharply through his nose trying hard to focus his senses needing to form a full sentence "Gulf. You are doing perfectly. More so since this is your first time doing something like this. You are amazing."

"So, you think that I've found my special skill then?" Gulf smirked his eyes flashing in a playful way and Mew moaned rubbing up against him again trailing trace amounts of pre-cum down over his own leg causing it to stick into the fine hairs on his thigh as he managed to smile with love rather than lust purring back just as playfully.

"Hmm, you have a lot more skills than sucking my dick, but I have to admit that you are the only one that I trust to be that close to my dick."

"I'm honored by your trust, alpha. I'm never going to do anything that might break your trust in me, my alpha." Gulf breathed wriggling back down his body placing the lightest of kisses over his skin until he was once again over his cock with his mouth stretched around it. His small and chubby fingers playing and stroking at his knot somehow managing to do that wonderful thing again where he was moving it up as though it was caught in his overly delightful body. Gulf's cheeks hallowed out again his sucking continuing as he toyed with the tip of his cock with his tongue. He could fell him collecting the come onto his tongue and rolling it around his mouth until Mew couldn't take it any longer and he was coming with a long guttural sounding moan.

"Fuck you're amazing." Mew growled pulling him back up his body and stroking his cock until he was coming with a whimper and a moan his face pressed into Mew's pectoral muscle his teeth grazing just lightly over the soft and sweaty skin. The fire in him faded as quickly as it had come, and he lay spent on the broad body of his lover for a long time until he felt able to move again his face rubbing against the skin. Eventually though he was able to lift himself up and shift over to one side until he was covering just an arm and a leg his hand resting over the flat stomach his thumb tracing an in describable pattern around his belly button. "Are you okay?"

"Uhm. Yeah. I don't really know what came over me." Gulf admitted flushing brightly as he licked nervously at his lip moaning in a weird kind of pleasure when he realized that there was still traces of Mew's come clinging to his bottom lip. Mew's hand moved to play with his hair capturing lightly between his fingers before tucking it behind his ear as he hummed.

"Instinct...I think that you're finally letting go of your fear of your wolf and your base instincts took over. You're a very eager to please omega deep down."

"I wouldn't count on it." Gulf grumbled with a scowl surprised that he was able to do so but glad of it. He was happy that Mew had allowed him to be his old self and he was more than happy that his Omega had let it. He couldn't stand the idea of losing himself to the bonding process and he was stunned by the freedom that Mew was allowing him. "You're amazing."

"Huh?"

"You. I can feel the connection between us but unlike before it's not consuming. It's just there liked your hand around my shoulders, but my mind isn't fogged over. It's amazing and not what I was expecting when you first found me." Gulf whispered trying to explain himself but doubting that he had the correct words in his vocabulary to do so. Somehow though he could tell that Mew understood his meaning as he lightly he kissed his forehead and wrapped his arms around him more tightly holding him in towards his chest.

"I love you, Gulf. I wasn't expecting that either." The alpha told him gently causing his heart to jump around wildly his tongue sticking to the roof of his mouth before he recovered.

"I trust you." He murmured weakly knowing that he had only ever trusted Joss and the Joss' this much before and it was frankly terrifying that Mew had managed to get this close into his heart so quickly. He had whispered before that he was probably falling in love with Mew but to him having his trust was a lot more important and Mew seemed to agree as he stiffened and then pulled away so he could look him in his eyes saying.

"I will never abuse your trust Gulf, I promise."

"I know that you won't, alpha." Gulf smiled reaching up and wrapping his arms around his neck and pulling him back down into a kiss their tongues moving together in a slow and steady dance. There was none of the fire that had been there a few minutes ago but it was warm and rather loving in Gulf's opinion and he was almost sad when the kiss ended. Mew chuckled and kissed at his lips again before pulling the quilt up around them both. "Ugh. How much longer will the claiming least?"

"I think we're almost through it now...Just another day should do it."

"I want to paint on your skin." Mew hummed as he lightly ran his hands up and down Gulf's flawless back. It was smoother than any canvas he had ever possessed, and he could imagine how crisp his painting would look on the back of his mate. Gulf shivered causing goose pimples to break out over the flesh. It should have put him off the idea, but it didn't he was already picturing the scenes that he would paint. Smiling to himself he kissed the very center of Gulf's back pulling a chuckle to break free when he apparently found a ticklish spot. "Hmm. Would you be able to stand up to a brush moving over you Gulf?"

"I doubt it. But I would do it for you, Alpha."

"Only if you're comfortable with it." Mew breathed nosing his way back up his lover's body until his lips were pressed to his neck and the mark that he had made. "But. There is something that we must do. You may not be comfortable with it."

"We have to mate in our wolf forms, don't we?" Gulf muttered in a voice that was both dull and flat, like had been expecting it but hadn't wanted to bring it up himself. Mew had hoped that with his acceptance of him and their bond that Gulf would be more willing to accept his own wolf, but it appeared that his trauma was a lot more deeply rooted than he had feared. Mew kissed his mate mark again wishing that they didn't have to, but his Alpha was screaming for it. The wolf in him wanting to thoroughly scent and make his omega as his own and nothing could stop that. In the end he merely whispered.

"I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault. My wolf wants it. More than anything. But, I hate being the weak wolf." Gulf breathed rolling over and looking up at him with his chest lifting and falling quickly his eyes displaying all his innermost feelings. Mew gathered him into his arms and held him tightly kissing the corners of his eyes, his nose, his chin, before finally claiming his mouth and letting his tongue slip inside. It was easy to draw Gulf into a furious tongue dance with their breaths mingling and interweaving as his hands caressed his sides gently. For long minutes they kissed with Mew doing his level best to reassure his frightened lover before he pulled away and fixed him with a gentle, understanding expression as he whispered.

"I know you do, Gulf and if there was a way of stopping this until you were more at ease with yourself I would but unfortunately there isn't. You said that you trusted me. Well trust me now. Okay?"

"I do. I just... I hate it."

"Gulf." Mew held back biting on the inside of his cheek as anger burned inside of him. He knew that as soon as their mating was fully complete, he would be using all his resources to ruin the Kanawut's. To get them to hate themselves as much as their son hated himself if he could. He added the doctors that had treated him as an experiment to the list. It would be easy enough to ruin their lives, experimentation was frowned upon already even if it wasn't illegal and a few words in a few ears and the staff that had taken part would be lucky if they could work in a Superdrug. The parents. He would make them wish that they were never born. "You are such a beautiful wolf. I love you. My wolf loves you."

"I know. And I want to make you happy."

"You do. Just calm down. And transform. We'll just play a little first. Okay?"

*** to be continued ***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3M 263K 32
Hyperactive Kory is moving in with his mom, his new stepdad, and his stepdad's son. His sexy new stepbrother, Trace, takes an instant dislike to Kory...
45.6K 2.5K 17
The Legends Say That Every Year A Boy Just Barely Seventeen Is Given To The House On Top Of The Largest Hill In The Village, Inside The House Waits E...
39.8K 3K 25
A cliché story about a devil who end up meeting an innocent angle. This is not a supernatural story. Characters belong to Chiffon Cake.Plot ans story...
81.4K 3.3K 17
《Complete》 Fanfiction - They were to be married but one of the grooms did not show up on the wedding day. When the missing one is finally found, wha...