๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ, ๐š๐ง๐๐ซ...

By peachymaximoff

"๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค, ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ?" or a romance o... More

๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ
๐ฐ๐ข๐ค๐ข๐ฉ๐ž๐๐ข๐š
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
forty-six
forty-seven
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
seventy
seventy-two
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one hundred
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108

ninety-five

6.1K 309 86
By peachymaximoff

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | you can start a family| ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ who will always
show you love

social media | instagram
december 11th, 2024

@sophialuna: bumpin' 🤍
to our little girl, we can't wait to meet you.

andrewgarfield: My gorgeous wife with our gorgeous daughter!

•••

real life | los angeles
the garfield house
-december 11th, 2024

          THE GARFIELD HOUSE was full of laughter and drinks as Sophia and Andrew had a few friends over to celebrate them finishing Tangled filming. The last few months of filming had taken place in London and then they spent a few weeks after filming wrapped in Spain, which meant the couple hadn't seen their loved ones in a while.

As for the baby, Sophia was a little over seven months pregnant, and she looked it too. Her stomach was finally swollen, and her and Andrew were excited. A hand went to Sophia's stomach to hold it gently as she walked throughout the house. In the backyard, there was a big table set up where Andrew, Robert, Charlie, Lin, Sebastian and Harry (with Theo in his arms) where all playing poker. In the dining room, Minnie, Laila, Hailee, Lola, Taylor, Samantha, and Hannah all sat around the dining table just gossiping and drinking wine. Sophia turned to enter the kitchen before she laughed, shaking her head at Jamie and Tom's antics.

Zendaya rolled her eyes at her boyfriend, taking a sip of her wine. At the action, Sophia groaned, "I miss wine."

"Sounds like a responsible mother." Zendaya smirked sarcastically and Sophia rolled her eyes tiredly.

"I'm telling you, as soon as I have Baby Moon, I am popping open a bottle of Chardonnay." Sophia scoffed and her friends laughed as Amelia approached the group at the kitchen island, wrapping her arms around her husband.

"What's going on?" Amelia asked as Zendaya handed her a glass of wine.

"Soph's complaining about how she missed alcohol." Jamie informed before kissing Amelia's cheek softly.

"Oh don't worry, Pia, as soon as Mini Moony comes, wine will be your best friend," Amelia assured her. "It's the secret to motherhood."

"Speaking of which, where are the girls tonight?" Tom asked Jamie and Amelia while Sophia placed her hands on the counter of the kitchen island. She let out a shaky breath, leaning her weight against it for a moment.

"At his sister's," Amelia replied and Jamie nodded. "We had to take the night off to celebrate Soph and Drew's return."

"How was Spain?" Jamie looked at Sophia, who tried to put on a smile as she reluctantly sat down on one of the bar stools, not feeling strong enough to stand. "You alright, Blondie? You're looking a little pale."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm okay," Sophia nodded with her best grin she could muster up. She tied her hair up into a messy bun, trying to cool down. "Spain was good— Really good. It was nice to just spend some time with my family before Little Moon comes and we can't do that as often anymore."

"I can't believe you and Drew were in London the one time Tom and I weren't there after we've been traveling back and forth all year." Zendaya scoffed and Sophia did her best to laugh, feeling her breathing her heavier and heavier.

"Yeah, it's— Yeah." Sophia nodded before slowly getting up from her stool. "I think I'm gonna go sit somewhere—"

As she placed her feet on the ground, Sophia felt her knees buckle underneath her as her green eyes widened in fear. The others all straightened up when they realized the blonde was going down and Tom, who was the closest to her— He wrapped an arm around her waist to hold her up. "You alright, Soph?"

"Come on, blondie," Jamie told her as he wrapped an arm around her waist as well, letting her rest all her weight on the two men. "Mia, grab Andrew or Laila or Minnie."

"Something's wrong— Something's definitely wrong," Sophia rambled as Tom and Jamie helped the girl onto a chair from the dining room table. "I don't feel good, what's happening?"

"It's okay, it's gonna be fine," Zendaya placed a gentle hand on the girl's shoulder with the best smile she could have on her lips. "Amelia is grabbing Andrew and Minnie and Laila. Does anything hurt? What can I do?"

"Holy shit," Sophia whispered, wincing in pain as a hand went to her stomach. Tears brimmed her eyes as pure fear gathered in her chest. She was only 30 weeks— What happened? Why was this happening? She wiped some of her tears, holding in a sob, "This should not be happening."

"Blondie, drink water," Jamie insisted as he tried to think of anything he could to calm her. This was his best friend's wife, and she was freaking out.

"Where's Andrew? I want Andrew here—" Sophia managed to say before she stopped to not let out another cry of pain. Zendaya and Jamie looked at each other in panic as their worry grew.

•••

A LAUGH LEFT Andrew's lips as Harry reluctantly gave Sebastian more of his poker chips. Theodor, who Harry held in his other arm, let out a small cry and Robert chuckled, "Styles, even your son thinks you suck ass at poker."

Rolling his eyes, Harry covered his son's ear before replying, "Fuck off."

"It's so cute how Minnie insists on the two of you covering his ears for swear even though you hang with us fuckers 24/7 and all you do is swear," Charlie scoffed before patting Harry's shoulder. "Harry, you're a lad now."

"Yeah, honestly, I'm thinking we have a little induction ceremony for Harry and Baz here into the group— They've been hanging out with us too much for them not to," Robert suggested and Harry and Sebastian laughed, dabbing each other up. "And Glen too, he's been hanging out with us too much."

"Andrew!" The men turned their heads when Amelia ran on to the patio with a look of panic in her eyes. "Something's wrong with Sophia, and the baby—"

"What?" Andrew managed to force out as he felt the a dangerous panic build up inside him.

"I'll call Izzy and tell her to have a room ready." Robert told his best friend as Andrew stood up from his chair rapidly with a nod before going to follow Amelia.

Andrew's been felt pure panic before, like every other individual— But running into the kitchen, hearing the sounds of his wife trying to suppress her screams of pain— This was a different kind of panic. This panic was ever encompassing and raw.

Slight relief filled his chest when he heard Laila shout, "Alright, back off! Stop crowding her!"

"Someone go turn on the car!" Minnie yelled after Laila. "Where the hell is Andrew?"

"Here! I'm here!" Andrew yelled back as he ran and immediately crouched down in front of his wife. His heart broke when Sophia opened her eyes, revealing her teary eyes full of pain and he could see the way she held in a sob just at the sight of him. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I'm here, I got you. What are you feeling?"

"It hurts, Andrew," Sophia mumbled before letting out a sob. "I think I'm bleeding down there. What's happening? This isn't supposed to be happening, we still have ten weeks left."

"I don't know what's happening, baby," Andrew whispered as he cupped her face, wiping her tears the best the could. He felt himself about to cry, but he shook his head— He could not break. Sophia needed him. He had to be okay. "But I promise, you will be okay— I will make sure you're okay. Minnie—"

"I called Dr. Arturi already, he says he's a little far south, but he should be at the hospital within the hour." Minnie cut him off, nodding her head.

"Izzy has the room ready with a team waiting at the entrance of the hospital with a gurney." Robert said as he rushed into the room.

"Thank you, both of you," Andrew told them softly before turning to Sophia, brushing his thumbs against her cheeks. "Alright my baby, we're gonna get in the car, okay? We're gonna go slow and careful. You're gonna put all your weight on Jamie and I, okay? We'll hold you up. We got you, right Jay?"

"We got you, blondie, okay? Ready, 3, 2, up!" Jamie counted down as he and Andrew each wrapped an arm around Sophia's waist, hoisting her up. Sophia let out a shaky breath, tears streaming down her face as another wave of pain hit her.

"Nice and slow, baby," Andrew whispered as they carefully made their way out the door of the house. He held in a sigh of relief when Harry already had the car, ready to go in front of the house.

"I already called Gemma, she's on her way to pick up Theo," Harry said to his wife as he got out of the drivers seat to open the door to the backseat for Andrew and Jamie to help Sophia into the car. Turning to Tom and Zendaya, who was holding Theo, Harry called, "Z, Tom, wait for Gemma with him, please."

"Will do." Tom promised him as Zendaya swung Theo slowly in her arms.

"I'll drive behind you guys." Laila called out as she and Hailee got into the car.

"Make a groupchat or something, Min, but let us know as soon as you get updates." Jamie told Minnie and the redhead nodded as she kissed her son goodbye quickly.

"Andrew, I'm scared, I'm so fucking scared, " Sophia cried, leaning into her husband, who sat in the backseat with her. "It's too early— This is too early for anything to happened, I'm so fucking scared."

"Breathe, baby, come on— It's okay to be scared, but we are going to the hospital. Dr. Alturi will be there, and we will find out what's wrong," Andrew told her, keeping his tone calm to try and steady her. "And maybe we come home with our girl, yeah?"

•••

AS SOON AS the car pulled in front of the hospital, Dr. Isabella Estrada and a few other doctors were outside with a gurney. Minnie rushed out of the car the to open the door while Andrew got out to help Sophia on to the gurneys

"Soph, are you having contractions? How far apart are they?" Isabella asked as Andrew and Harry lifted Sophia on to the gurney.

Immediately, Sophia reached for Andrew and he held her hand, kissing it before turning to Isabella, "Her contractions are six minutes apart, and it's been about forty minutes. She's bleeding down there and she's ten weeks too early. Izzy, what's happening?"

"We'll find out, Andrew, I promise," Isabella told before looking at the other doctors and raising her voice, "Alright, let's move!"

•••

*NOTE: I am not a medical professional whatsoever. I am making half this shit up. Do not use anything I say here as medical advice for yourself or others.

HONESTLY, SOPHIA couldn't believe her life was even fucking real right now. One moment she was laughing with her friends in her kitchen, the next? She's in a hospital gown on a gurney and squeezing Andrew's hand like her life depended on it. She stopped trying to hold back her cries a while ago. Her face was covered in tears and her hair was sweaty— But even then Andrew was still by her side and giving her a kiss on her sweaty forehead every five minutes.

"I love you— I love you so fucking much," Andrew whispered to her softly like he had many times before in the last 20 minutes. Sophia could tell he felt absolutely awful, he always did when she was in any sort of pain.

"Alright, this is going to need to be done via Cesarean," A male doctor with blonde hair and tough eyes walked into the room with a clipboard in his hands. Sophia's eyes widened at her words and Andrew tried not to seem afraid, "Someone get me everything we need."

"I'm sorry, what?" Sophia called out, wiping her face of her tears. Her eyes scanned the room for Dr. Alturi or Izzy, but the entire room was filled with unrecognized doctors. "Why— Why a Cesarean? What is going on? What's wrong with her?"

"Just a moment, miss," The blond doctor, Dr. Sova, his name tag read, dismissed Sophia with the wave of his hand.

Whether or not it was the pregnancy hormones or not, that really pissed Sophia off. She called out again, "Excuse me?"

Dr. Sova slipped on his gloves as another nurse set up a curtain that blocked Sophia and Andrew's view from her lower half. He turned to the nurse, "Hand me a scalpel."

Gathering all her strength, Sophia sat up, letting out a loud groan when she did so. She felt tears brim her eyes before she raised her voice, "Excuse me! This is my daughter you all are discussing, and more importantly, this is my body! Someone tell me what the hell is going on before anyone comes near me or my daughter with a scalpel!"

All the staff stood silent when Sophia raised her tone, and at the lack of answers, Andrew felt his blood boil. He shouted, standing up, "Somebody answer my wife!"

"There was a placental abruption. The baby is running out of oxygen and so it wants to come out now." A nurse, the one who set up the curtain, answered the parents.

"Oh my god," Sophia whispered before she covered her face and let out a sob. Andrew kissed the top of her head, squeezing her hands.

He straightened up, pointing at Dr. Sova, "You, I want out. You're not coming anywhere near my wife or my daughter, especially not with a scalpel."

"Sir, you can't kick me out—"

"Do you wanna bet?" Andrew cut him off harshly, glaring at him. "For the way you disrespected my wife, I damn sure can kick you out. I want Dr. Alturi or Dr. Estrada here or somebody else immediately."

"What is going on?" Izzy asked loudly as her and Dr. Alturi walked into the room hastily. She turned to Dr. Sova, "What did you do?"

"Doesn't matter, just get him out," Andrew insisted and Dr. Alturi dismissed the doctor out of the room. "Izzy, tell us what's happening, please. What is going to happen? Are they going to be okay— I need them both to be okay."

"They will be, Andrew, we just have to work fast. There's not a lot of time." Izzy promised him as she ran to Sophia's side, holding her hand. "Okay, here's what's going to happen. We're going to some anesthesia in you, fast, and then we're going to perform a Cesarean— The baby needs to come out now, she wants to come out now, and the placental abruption is not letting her come out naturally. But she's running out of air, so we need to work fast."

"Any questions?" Dr. Alturi asked as he slipped on a pair of gloves. Sophia winced slightly as another needle was stuck inside her to numb her.

"Is she going to be okay?" Sophia sobbed softly and Andrew held her hand, squeezing it to try and comfort her while Izzy ran out of the room.

"The odds are good as long as we get her straight into the NICU once she's out. We will do everything we can." Dr. Alturi promised her.

Just as he finished his words, the door to the room opened and Minnie and Laila walked in behind Izzy. Sophia let out a sob of relief and she smiled when both of her best friend's were at her side. Laila squeezed Sophia's hand while Minnie wiped her tears, "You got this, okay?"

"Okay," Sophia whispered with a nod. "I'm really scared."

"I know," Minnie whispered back, brushing the hair out of Sophia's face. She gave her a small hug the best she could, "Do you remember what you said to me— The day I found out I was pregnant with Theo? You gave me a huge hug and smiled, and told me everything was going to be fine. I'm telling you now everything is going to be fine."

"Love you both," Sophia smiled before her eyes widened. "Is somebody recording? I may be absolutely hating this right now, but I know I want the footage one day."

"I got it, don't worry." Laila assured her as other hand held her phone. She turned it to face Sophia and Andrew, "Alright Baby Moon, we're ready for you. We can't wait to meet you."

Sophia mustered up the best smile she could, blowing a kiss towards the camera. Andrew smiled at the camera, "We love you, darling."

•••

HAVE YOU EVER had a moment where you felt in your soul your life had changed forever? Like everything— Your mind, your body just knew life as you knew it had changed? It's an overtaking feeling. It consumes you at that moment. And even though Sophia was hopped up on anesthesia, she couldn't feel a thing below in her waist...She felt that feeling— That all encompassing feeling when her daughter was born.

Andrew held her hand the entire time and Minnie held her other hand. Laila was on her side, trying to distract her with funny stories and doing her best to keep Sophia laughing.

However, her laughter stopped and Sophia squeezed Andrew's hand when loud cries filled the entire room. Sophia's green eyes sparkled with tears and a small smile came to her face— She was here. Her daughter was here.

She just became a mother.

Laila and Minnie went to go follow the nurses with the baby and Sophia did the best she could to turn her head to look at her husband. She tired glanced up at him, squeezing his hand once more, "Go meet our daughter."

"No, I'm staying with my wife, the strongest woman in the world. Laila and Minnie are with her, they won't take their eyes off her," Andrew assured her and kissed the top of her. "Thank you, thank you so much, I love you more than anything—"

"Meet that little girl and then see what you have to say about that," Sophia cut him off with a smirk and Andrew rolled his eyes. "I love you too. Please go meet our girl."

"I'm not leaving your side, Sophia Garfield," Andrew told her sternly. "I will meet our daughter when you do. For now, her godmothers are watching her."

"Andrew, we just became parents," Sophia whispered with a wet laugh. Andrew grinned, wiping her face of her tears with a nod. "We have a child. We have a daughter!"

"She was born at 12:13 A.M on December 12th, 2024." Andrew smiled proudly.

"Holy shit, our daughter was born a day before Taylor fucking Swift!"

•••

ANDREW AND SOPHIA were in NICU as soon as Sophia was allowed to leave her bed. He pushed her on a wheelchair and into the intensive care unit. Sophia could feel tears threatening to reach her eyes again as she finally laid her eyes on her daughter. She was enclosed in a incubator to keep her warm, and multiple wires were attached to her tiny body.

"Oh god, you're so little," Sophia whispered to her daughter as she reached her finger in one of the holes of the incubator. "Hi, my little love."

Slowly, her daughter's hand reached up slowly, and her little hand wrapped around Sophia's finger. Sophia smiled brightly, a tear streaming down her face and Andrew could've sworn it was the greatest thing he's ever seen. This was his family. These were his girls.

"No rush at all, but we were wondering if there was a name yet for the birth certificate?" A nurse asked them softly, smiling at the couple.

Andrew glanced at his wife and Sophia didn't even bother to look up. Her eyes didn't tear away from their daughter— Absolutely enchanted by the sight of her. She answered softly, "Lunalyn Drew Garfield."

•••

social media | instagram
january 29th, 2025

@sophialuna: Hi, it's been a little while, and there's someone I would like to introduce to all of you. On December 12th, 2024, Lunalyn Drew Garfield was born. She was born ten weeks premature, which means it's been a rough few weeks while we've waited for her to get strong enough to take her home. We got to take our daughter home today and we just had to celebrate. Watching her little personality grow these past few weeks has been the best experience ever. Watching her become stronger and stronger everyday has been so relieving and stressful at the same time. She looks like Andrew overall, but she has a few of my features. On her shoulder, there's a birthmark that is in the shape of a crescent moon: Just like the tattoo my Abuela and I have. So I know there's a piece of her in Luna too. Being her mother is the greatest honor ever. So, this is Luna, and she's the best parts of Andrew and I put together.

•••

social media | instagram
january 29th, 2025

@andrewgarfield: My daughter, my Luna, has me fully wrapped around her finger and I think even she knows it at only a month old. To my beautiful girl, I would do anything do for you, just the say the word. Welcome home, darling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 182 15
There are not many of these around so I wanted to make one for all you Andrew Garfield Fans like me :) Requests are open. Please vote and comment lov...
296K 6.1K 80
โ‹†๐™š โ‚Šหš. ๐—ž๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—•๐—˜๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—š๐—ข : gif imagines and oneshots about andrew and most of the characters he plays. + list on first page...
84.3K 1.7K 66
๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๏ฟฝ...
84K 496 50
as the title says! !=smut