After The Rain.

Autorstwa AngelWolf228

"Alejandra." "Christopher." Alejandra Cloud was an anxious,quiet,shy,sweet girl who was a loner who alway's h... Więcej

Author's Note.
Dedication/Inspiration.
Ended/Started.
Introduction.
Prologue: The Story Of How We First Met.
Chapter 01: The Scent Of Rain.
Chapter 02: The Sound Of Rain.
Chapter 03: The Sound Of Raindrop's.
Chapter 04: The Moon And The Rain.
Chapter 05: The Moon Within The Rain.
Chapter 06: The Moon And The Rain Would Soon Fade Away.
Chapter 07: It Was Alway's The Rain.
Chapter 08: It Was Alway's The Rain And You.
Chapter 09: The Heart And The Rain.
Chapter 10: Love In The Rain.
Chapter 11: Between The Raindrop's.
Chapter 12: When It Rain's,There's A Rainbow.
Chapter 13: The Sound Of Rainfall.
Chapter 14: Rainfall.
Chapter 15: Rain Must Fall.
Chapter 16: Me And You,The Rain.
Chapter 17: Bloom In The Rain.
Chapter 18: Bloom Into The Rain.
Chapter 19: A Moment Of Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 20: Autumn And Rain.
Chapter 21: Fall And Rain.
Chapter 22: The Other Side Of The Rain.
Chapter 23: The Shimmering Rain.
Chapter 24: The Withering Rain.
Chapter 25: When It Rain's,It Pour's.
Chapter 26: Beauty In The Rain.
Chapter 27: The Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 28: When Will The Rain End?
Chapter 29: Within The Rain.
Chapter 30: Reflection In The Rain.
Chapter 31: The Rainfall.
Chapter 32: A Moment In The Rain.
Chapter 33: Alone In The Rain.
Chapter 34: Set Fire To The Rain.
Chapter 35: After Dark,The Rain.
Chapter 36: Where Will The Rain Go?
Chapter 37: Rain And Winter.
Chapter 38: Change And Rain.
Chapter 40: Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 41: Rain And Spring.
Chapter 42: California In The Rain.
Chapter 43: My Moon And Rain.
Chapter 44: The Beach And The Rain.
Chapter 45: It Can't Rain All The Time.
Chapter 46: It Will Rain.
Chapter 47: Me And You,In The Rain.
Chapter 48: Oh,Rain.
Chapter 49: Runaway In The Rain.
Chapter 50: My Rain.
Chapter 51: Raining.
Chapter 52: The Rain Was Alway's With You.
Chapter 53: Me And The Rain.
Chapter 54: Rain,Rain,Go Away.
Chapter 55: Reflection's In The Rain.
Chapter 56: My Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 57: The Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 58: The Rain.
Chapter 59: Your My Rain.
Chapter 60: Your The Rain Within.
Chapter 61: The Golden Light Of The Rain.
Chapter 62: Rain.
Chapter 63: The Rainy Day.
Chapter 64: Refrain.
Chapter 65: After The Rain.
Epilogue: After The Rain,After The Storm.
Q And A.
Thank You All So Much!

Chapter 39: In The Rain.

159 9 0
Autorstwa AngelWolf228

[[⚠️Warning: This Chapter contain's Mature Content. If you don't like what you read or see,leave,and please,do not report. Thank you.]]⚠️

[[Word's: 6878.]]

I look forward to going to school just to see you.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

"Diiiiing!"

The school bell had rang and hearing that,it was the final bell as school had ended for the day.

It was Thursday afternoon and stepping out of the classroom,the teenager stood by the classroom door,waiting for his Girlfriend.

He saw that she was talking to her teacher,a smile etched on her face,and seeing this,he noticed that something was wrong.

Saying their final goodbye's,she walked right past him,not even seeing him at all as he began to catch up to her.

Alejandra? Christopher called out,catching up to her side. Odd,that's the first time she's ever ignored me. She didn't..do it on purpose,did she? Hey.

Oh,h-hey.

Didn't you see me? Why is she suddenly talking to me this way all of a sudden? Her attitude was completely different in the classroom and now,she's acting different toward's me. You just..walked right past me. Like i was invisible or nothing...

Oh,i-i'm sorry. I didn't mean to,i-i'm sorry.

Halting,The Dream Couple were standing in the hallway's,facing one another when he stared at her with concern because whenever she was quiet,she kept thing's to herself until the matter had to be spoken out.

Baby,are you okay? You don't seem like yourself for some reason.

I'm okay,it's just that-- Alejandra sighed,the word's were coming right out of her,but,they were stopped when she looked down at the ground,staring at her feet. I've got a lot going on at the moment right now.

What doe's..that mean?

It's hard for me to explain. Well,it isn't that hard. It's just..a very..depressing..sort of matter? Ugh,i'm so confused!

No,no. It's okay,you can talk to me about it of you want to. I'll listen.

Looking up,she stared right up at him when he didn't even take his eye's off of her the entire time because he knew that something was troubling her by her sudden difference's between in the classroom,and right now.

Come on,let's go to my house. Christopher offered,placing his hand on her shoulder for comfort. We can talk there.

O-Okay.

The Dream Couple made it back home safely and once she was in her Boyfriend's house,they were completely alone.

Are you sure it's okay for me to come in here? Alejandra asked,looking around,walking into the kitchen. I don't want to intrude--

Heh,it's okay. Your already in here,you might as well make yourself at home.

The two sat across from each other and fiddling with her finger's,he was about to reach out,but,she stopped herself before he did.

Sorry,i..guess i'm a little nervous about..tomorrow.

Tomorrow? Christopher repeated the word. Is there something happening tomorrow that i don't know about? Are you going somewhere?

You..could say that,my parent's..booked me an appointment to..see a Therapist..

Oh. Ohh,i didn't know that. How come you never told me?

What can i say? I'm ashamed and embarrassed,it's embarrassing to talk about this matter to My Boyfriend. I didn't mean to have kept this from you,i didn't..want you to think that i was crazy or insane. I mean,just talking about this matter is..complicated. Some people get judged or treated differently,i'm not lying,though.

His face furrowed in a hurtful way and then,he reached his hand's out,holding her hand's as his face started to soften.

I don't think your crazy or insane,your getting the help that you need by what your going through right now in life,your life. Christopher spoke to her softly. Talking doe's help,you know,running away from your problem's don't solve anything,right?

I-I know,it..doesn't help or solve anything at all to begin with because..your scared to..face the matter itself when you know you have to be strong to face it forward.

Yes,that's right. I know this is hard for you to handle,but,i know that you can do this. Your capable to face the matter,to face your fear's,and i know for a fact that your a strong person,Alejandra. I've seen it with my own eye's by how amazing you are.

She began to blush bashfully and holding his hand's,a strand of her hair fell from her face by how his word's were making her feel all happy inside.

Oh,Christopher. Alejandra brought up his hand's up to her mouth,kissing his knuckle's gently. You don't know how much you mean to me,you know just what to say to try to cheer me up whenever i feel down.

That's why i'm here,i'll be there for you no matter what. You matter to me,nobody else,but,you.

Smiling at him,he smiled right back,slowly letting go of her hand's as by the time the kitchen grew quiet once again,he cleared his throat,grabbing her attention.

Baby,where were you yesterday?

H-Huh?

Staring at him with a confused look,she raised an eyebrow,while he had his head down,looking up,staring at her from across the kitchen table.

Where were you yesterday?

What are talking about? I was grocery shopping and after when i was done with that,My Sister took me to The Coffee Shop.

And what else happened?

Nothing happened,i returned back home. Why is he asking me this so suddenly? Why do you ask?

He didn't answer her and continuing to talk,she asked him another question.

Why,were you looking for me?

There was still no answer from him and frowning a little,she was about to open her mouth until he spoke up.

I saw you,i saw you with that man.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A shocked look began to form on her face and seeing the look,he knew he had caught her by how she was staring.

Excuse me? Alejandra squeaked out softly. Ohh,now,i get it. Ohh.

He stared at her,eye's widening a bit by her response.

Christopher,let me explain--

Who was that man you were with? Christopher stood up from his seat so suddenly,this caught her off guard. I know that guy,isn't that the same guy who we saw a few month's ago? I know it's him,he was the guy who all saw a few month's ago when..Dawn confessed her feeling's to me. Why was she in the car with him yesterday?

Christopher,nothing happened between us. His name is Andre Knight,i had coffee with him,and he offered to drive me back home. Why..is he getting all hostile? Is he.. jealous? He's..the same guy we all saw a few month's ago..

He..is? Why didn't she tell me about this? How come--?

The reason why i didn't tell you about any of this? I knew you were going to react this way because whenever a guy is around me,you get so jealous,and possessive.

Can you blame me? What if he trie's to steal you away from me?

I think your exaggerating,why would someone wanna steal me away from you?

Really,Alejandra? Dominic--

Dominic wasn't trying to steal me away from you,he said he liked me! Do you honestly think that i would like a guy such as Andre?

Maybe,yeah. I-I mean,i don't know. Look at him,he's like a God.

The teenage girl just stared at her Boyfriend in disbelief,hearing what he was saying.

Honey,some women have a lot of different type's of guy's that they like. Alejandra spoke softly,trying to assure him that he doesn't need to worry about anything. I don't..see him like that,i just can't. Whenever i'm with a guy who's my age or older,than me,all i see is you. I can't be with another person who isn't you because they will never be the one who i love.

He stared at her,smiling because he was touched by her word's when his cheek's were a little Red.

O-Oh,really? Christopher stuttered. How can you prove it to me?

Prove it to you?

M-Mmm,hmm,i know you love me,but,how much do you really love me?

Do you really wanna know?

He exclaimed softly,noticing that she was now making direct eye contact with him,and smirking,he couldn't really tell what she was thinking about.

B-Baby,wh-why are you s-staring at me like that? She's staring at me as if she's hungry,getting ready to pounce on her prey.

"Scrap."

Suddenly,she got up from her seat,and walking up toward's his way,she stood right in front of him,staring up at his level,while he stared down at her level.

Do you really wanna know how much i love you? Alejandra asked,biting down her bottom lip,leaning up closer,getting close toward's his face. I'll show you how much i really love you~

Staring down at her still,she took his hand,guiding him to his bedroom.

Ohh,fuck~

The teenager tried his best to hold in his moan's in case if anyone would burst through the door as his back was up against the headboard of the bed,while his Girlfriend was titty fucking him.

Baby,your so good at this~

Hmm,you think so?

O-Of course,you are.

Smirking,she began rubbing her breast's up against his dick in a fast,but,slow rhythm,while licking the tip.

Mmm,you taste good~ Alejandra teasingly licked all around the tip of his dick,while staring at him with lustful eye's. Doe's it feel good,Daddy~?

M-Mmm,hmm,it feel's really g-good!

He arched his back a little,holding in his moan's as she couldn't help,but,see how Cute he really was right now.

While moving her breast's onto his dick,she bobbed her head up,and down,sucking his dick off as she made soft,moaning,and slurping noise's.

He placed his right hand on top of her head,letting her have him whole,watching her suck,and titty dick his dick.

That's right,Baby~ Christopher praised,smirking down at her. Take Daddy's dick like you want it~

Closing her eye's,she continued moving her breast's,while sucking his dick,drooling,and gagging a little as by the time that this was happening,he began to get a bit more harder when she knew he would release real soon.

Are you gonna cum~? Alejandra's word's were muffled and tear's were forming at the end of her eye's,wanting him to shoot his semen inside of her mouth. I want Daddy's reward~

Don't worry,Baby~ You'll get it real soon for being such a good girl~

Bobbing her head a bit fast,he moaned out a little loud,cumming hard,down to her throat.

Mmmph!!

Alejandra's eye's had wide,drinking his cum in a few gulp's,and by the time she pulled away,she was breathing heavily with a few pant's here,and there.

Breathing hard,he stared at her,exhaustion began to crept upon him,and licking his dick clean,she laid down on her side in bed right next to him.

Doe's..that prove to you that i love you?

Mmm,hmm,it doe's. Christopher leaned over,kissing her with a smile as when he pulled away,he could taste himself on her lip's. Mmm,you taste just like me~

Th-That's because i was sucking you off just now,you really are something,you know~

I should say the same thing about you~

He booped her nose,a smile began to form on her face when he sighed contently,wrapping an arm around her.

Are you going to be okay?

Yes,i'll be fine. Alejandra cuddled into him. I'm just a little nervous about tomorrow is all,i don't want to go,but,i have to. Like you said,running away from your problem's isn't going to solve anything,and that the only way th problem will be solved is through by talking.

Rubbing her back,while smiling,he was praised by her true word's of wisdom,and that he was happy to have helped.

If you want to,i could drive you to your appointment tomorrow. Christopher offered. I don't mind at all,really. You did say that you have the appointment after school,right?

Yes,i do. I don't want to cause you--

Baby,please. You don't cause me any trouble at all of this sort,maybe,i want to break a few rule's here,and there as long as your right there~

Ooh,is My Boyfriend wanting to be a bad boy~? I prefer the you right now.

He chuckled softly,while she blushed lightly.

Well,i don't mind driving you to your appointment tomorrow. Once i drop you off,i could get you something by the time your session is over or we could..do something together.

Are you saying what i think your saying? Alejandra stared up at him,trying to see if she was really reading his mind or not. Is he..asking me out on a date?

I-It has been a while since we haven't been on a date,don't you want to go on one?

I-I do,i don't want to spend too much money on you. It would be nice to go on a date,it has been a while,you are right about that. I don't care where we go as long as we're together and no matter where we go,i alway's end up having fun,by making memorie's with you...We could get something to eat at a fast food restaurant,i don't mind where we go as long as i'm with you.

Okay,Baby. I understand.

The Dream Couple kissed and breaking away,he sighed softly,never letting her go as she smiled warmly by how safe she was in his arm's.

Our first kiss was In The Rain and i'll never forget that day.

Alejandra Cloud.

Friday came back and i woke up like how i normally would wake up.

I got dressed,ate breakfast,and went on about my day.

I went to school and tried my best to distract myself since i had an appointment to see my therapist for the first time today as a lot was going on through my mind by that certain matter.

What if they can't help me?

What if they judge me?

What will happen once i step foot into that room?

I could tell that Christopher knew exactly what i was thinking about and trying to assure me that everything would be okay,i knew that i could alway's count on him whenever i needed him the most.

Once school would be over for the day,i knew that my appointment was waiting for me to arrive.

Maybe,Christopher is right.

Talking about my problem's might be able to help and i'm sure that once i say that come's out of my mouth,i'm sure that'll listen,and understand me.

Let's just..hope that they'll try to keep up by how much that i've been bottling up for so long.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

After school,Christopher offered to drive Alejandra to her appointment today,and while he was driving,the two were looking for the building of the place.

Are you sure you don't want to wait in the waiting room with everyone else? I don't..want you waiting on me for too long..

No,i'll be okay. Christopher assured her with a smile. I need to do a little bit of looking around and shopping,while your at your appointment. Remember,by the time your done,you can call or text me,okay? I'll know for sure that i'll come by and pick you up.

Okay,i'll let you know when the appointment is over.

After about a few minute's,The Dream Couple finally arrived to their destination,and staring out the window that was closed up,Alejandra peered in front of the building right in front of her eye's.

The building appeared to be normal to her,she figured that the building would have been enormous,but,it was big.

The car was parked to the side right in front the entrance and having the engine off,he was waiting for her to step out,but,there was hesitance.

Baby?

You know what? I changed my mind,let's go.

Baby,there's no need for you to be so nervous.

Nervous,who's nervous? I'm not nervous at all!

Then,why are you speaking a little loud than you normally would?

A sigh escaped her mouth and frowning a little,she shrugged hersl shoulder's as by the time he was about to speak,a sudden smirk began to crept her face.

She knew that he would change his mind and not let her go in unless she played hard to get by how she would make thing's go her way since she was able to handle him.

Ohh,i guess i am a little bit nervous-- Alejandra began to speak up softly,pouting a little to see if he'll get a rise out of this one. So far,so good. Don't lose,don't make him notice. I could come up with an excuse to my parent's,saying that i apparently,went to my doctor's appointment,and that maybe,the two of us could..spend some time together?

He had the look of confusion at first,but,then,when she said that last sentence,his Adam's apple looked as though it was dry,but,tight at the same time because Alejandra knew that she was winning.

Hook,line,and sinker,i got em.

The smirk never left her face and trying to hide it,she continued on with her fair play of tease.

Come on,you said it's been a while since we haven't done anything together,am i right,Daddy Bear~? Alejandra tauntingly said in a low,seductive,tone of voice. I have you right where i want you. I want you to be with you,Chrissy Poo~

Ch-Chrissy Poo,is that a new nickname she gave me? She even called me Daddy Bear,too. God,what is this girl doing to me? I know what she's doing,she's trying to distract me by her charming,kinky,side by not wanting to go to her appointment. Well,two can play at this game,Toot's. Baby--

Hmm? Hold on,his voice..sounded a little strain. Why is that?

Baby,i know what your trying to do.

Blinking a few time's,she had a nervous look on her face,but,tried not to let him see it when he suddenly leaned over to the right side of her ear.

Did you honestly think that i wouldn't know? Christopher asked,pulling away,staring into her eye's when he didn't seem to be receiving any comment right back. Yeah,i thought so. I know that this is hard for you to manage,but,i do know for sure that you can do this. I believe in you,your a strong person who's got a big heart.

I guess he's right,what do i got to lose? Okay,your right.

Opening the passenger door,she stepped out,closing the door behind,and as she turned to face him,he stared at her.

I must say,for a guy,you sure have a way with word's. Alejandra said with a raised eyebrow. But,damn,i sure did make you as hard as a rock~

His eye's roamed down and eye's widening a bit,he was hard by his hard on pressing against the fabric of his pant's,looking back up at his Girlfriend.

Th-That was your fault,you-you made me hard. Christopher stuttered in embarrassment. What am i going to do about this?

Mmm,that sound's like "You" problem,byeeeee~!

Watching her walk away,he was quite surprised by her sudden confidence,and his eye's roamed the back of her body,she made her way inside of the building as he started up the engine to the car.

It was as if she was flaunting to him,making him even more hard than he was.

Women...Christopher muttered,shaking his head from side to side,driving off. I guess men can't live without them in their life.

.
.
.

Alejandra Cloud.

The teenage girl was inside of the big building and as she just entered the office where her appointment was,she saw a sign that read the office's name was Medical Wishing.

Why would they name a doctor's office that? Alejandra thought yo herself,scrunching up her face a little. And here i thought that i was weird.

"Hello,and welcome to Medical Wishing."

The teenager walked up to the glass where there was a woman who was behind a computer,typing away,and her eye's gave Alejandra full on attention.

"How may i help you today?"

Oh,u-um,i-i have an appointment here that's set up for today.

"Oh,you have an appointment today? May i please,know your name,Miss?"

My name is Alejandra Cloud.

The woman began to type out her name and looking up,she had furrowed her eyebrow's.

"I'm sorry,could you tell me your last name again?"

Ugh,this alway's fucking happen's. Calm down,Alejandra. Don't show your attitude right now,just..calm your nerve's. It's Cloud,you know,that White puffy thing that's in the sky? That's a cloud. It's not that damn hard to know what a cloud or nor,how to spell or write it. It's not my fault i have this last name and i guess that people don't know that not only is my last name cloud,it's also a Cherokee Indian last name,too.

"Oh,yes. Here we are,i found your name. Your appointment will be as soon as possible. In the meantime,please,take a seat,and we'll call your name when their ready for you."

Okay,thank you.

The teenage girl walked over and sat down into a chair,waiting for her name to be called up.

While she was waiting,she looked around,not seeing anyone else,but,herself when she wondered why she was the only one here since nobody else was around.

Weird,there's nobody else here,but,me. I guess that's a good thing,right?

"Creak."

Startled,a door opened,and the teenager saw that it was a very good looking man who appeared to be in his early thirty's.

He was wearing glasse's,while he was looking down at his clipboard,looking through the patient's name's when suddenly,he looked up,staring across the room at Alejandra.

"Alejandra Cloud?"

Oh,y-yes. That's me.

The teenage fumbled her word's and making her way up toward's him,he gave her a soft smile,assuring by being generous as he held open the door for her.

Thanking him,she stepped into the room first,while he followed behind when she heard the click of the door being locked.

Shifting her eye's to the side,she was a bit uncomfortable for him to have locked the door,and pushing the thought's away,there was a couch that was located by the window's that were covered up with curtain's so that no sunlight would come in the room.

"Please,take a seat."

Okay.

The teenager began to make her way toward's the couch and walking right past a chair,they weren't alone in the room because there was a woman who was sitting in the chair.

Her leg was crossed over the other and blushing lightly,the teenage saw how Gorgeous she was because she looked so young to be a therapist.

Her head was down,while looking through her clipboard,and once she saw Alejandra,she looked up,smiling at her.

"Hello,Alejandra. We've been expecting you."

O-Oh,you have? Wow,she's so Pretty! I can't stop staring at her.

Looking at her finger's,she saw a wedding ring on her finger,and taking a seat onto the couch,the male therapist took a seat right next to the woman when Alejandra knew that they were a married couple because she saw his wedding ring on his finger,too.

I bet those two are married to each other,they make such a perfect couple.

The two stared at the teenager right in front of their eye's and staring right back at them,she smiled in a nervous manner when the male therapist picked up a pen with his clipboard.

"Shall we get started?"

Nodding her head,she was ready.

"How about we introduce our name's to each other?"

My name is Alejandra Cloud and your name's are?

"My name is Glen Thompson and this is my Wife,Nancy Thompson."

I knew it,i would have figured that they were a married couple. It's very nice to meet you two.

Alejandra Cloud,Glen Thompson,And Nancy Thompson.

Glen Thompson had dark Black hair that was short with dark Brown eye's when he did look good for his age.

Along with his Wife,Nancy Thompson had long,dark,and light Brown hair that went down to her shoulder's with dark Brown eye's when she looked a bit younger than her Husband.

The pleasure is all our's. Nancy spoke up softly with a smile. We've heard that we were going to be getting a new patient here with us,it's been quite a while since we barely get any teenager's.

This caught the teenage girl's attention and wondering what that meant,Alejandra would hwe figured that Nancy,nor her Husband barely get any patient's that are teenager's.

Really? Alejandra had a questioned face. Normally,teenager's come into place's such as this. Is it possible that they don't want to seek out the help that they so desperately want?

I guess you could say that,Dear. When we first had this job,we had a lot of patient's who were teenager's such as yourself. Ohh,enough about that. This is you who we're talking to,tell me,how old are you?

I-I'm seventeen year's old,i'll be eighteen in a few more month's from now.

While Nancy was the one who was talking,Alejandra could hear the scribble of the pen as Glen was taking note's,listening into their conversation.

Are you a Senior in High School,right?

Yes,Ma'am. I am. So far,thing's are going pretty good. Nancy only asked me question's about myself,while her Husband was listening into our conversation as by the time they were done asking me question's,i knew they were going to talk to me about why i'm here since..they might know about it already..

Glen looked up from his clipboard and staring across the table right in front of the teenager,her eye's had locked onto his as well,wondering what he was going to say.

Okay,we now know everything about yourself-- Glen began to say,placing the pen down as his Wife was staring at her with a gentle smile. May we ask you why your here,exactly?

I knew he would ask why i'm here,they alway's do this in move scene's. I'm not that stupid to fall for this trick. Uhh,are you sure that..you two want to know why i'm here?

The two nodded their head's and feeling a bit insecure about this,the teenager had to come clean before she said anything.

Before..i tell you two why that i'm here,you aren't..going to say anything to anyone,right? Not even my parent's or anyone that you two know of? My Mom told me that they can't say anything to anyone about this,i'm just making sure if their on the same page as me.

No,Alejandra. Nancy shook her head gently. I'm afraid we can't do that because that's invading your privacy and that our talk session's are private between us,and us alone. We never tell anyone about our patient's,nor what their going through in life. Our job is to help,communicate to try to see what's going on with that patient as that's what we're doing to you. So,whenever you make an appointment with us,it stay's between the three of us alone.

Feeling a bit comfortable,the teenager was relieved to hear that,and sighing softly,she felt as though that she can talk to them about anything of the sort of what's been going on with her these past few month's.

I'm sorry if we're asking you all of these question's,but,we're only doing this just so we can get to know you a little bit better. Glen stared at Alejandra with a smile. I can tell that your starting to get a bit more comfortable,am i right?

How..on earth doe's he know? It's like they can read my body language. Y-Yes,i am.

Okay,since we've had that out of the way,let's talk about you. We can talk about anything you want as long as your comfortable.

Well,my name is Alejandra Cloud,i'm seventeen year's old,i'm a Senior in High School,and..you two pretty much know that already. Okay,moving on. I have a lot of friend's and i-i have a Boyfriend,too. My family is very caring,overprotective,and supportive of me.

Glen nodded his head,listening,and this brought Nancy's attention.

Ohh,you have a Boyfriend? Tell us,what's he like to you?

What..is Christopher like to me? He's very caring,kind,and so sweet. He's really Cute,we've been dating each other for a few month's now,and i couldn't be any happier. He truly..make's me feel happy and special,he just..doesn't know it...There's..a lot of thing's that i can explain and not explain about him because he think's that he's not special or anything,but,to me,he is...I-I don't know what i'd do without him,my world would be lost without him in it.

Glen and Nancy began to write in their clipboard's,while Alejandra watched the two,wondering what their taking note's of.

It sound's to me that he really mean's a lot to you,young love really is something else. Nancy smiled warmly. You said that your parent's are overprotective of you,what do you mean by that?

Well,My Granny and Mom don't think that i can be able to take care of myself. To me,that's what i think. I don't know why they treat me like a little girl,i'm seventeen year's old,for God's sake. I know parent's are like this,trust me,but,it can be a real pain in the ass sometime's.

Glen looked to the side,looking at his Wife when she noticed his glare as they looked right back at the teenager.

Where's your Father in the family if you don't mind me asking? Glen asked softly. It sound's to me that there's something that your hiding that your not telling us.

Frowning a little,while looking to the side,the teenager was reluctant,talking about her Biological Father.

My-My Father..isn't in the picture. Alejandra continued to frown,but,with concern. It's just..My Granny,Mom,and Older Sister,it's just..the four of us. I-I don't like talking about My Father at all,he's not in the picture because..when i was an infant baby,he was..deported,meaning,he had to go to Mexico...I don't know if he had to go back to Mexico or not,all i know is that he had to go to Mexico,that's the story my parent's would tell me. I know my Mom doesn't like talking about it,i can see it all over her face that..it hurt's her..

I'm so sorry,it must be hard not having a Father figure in your life.

No,not really. I don't think it is,i have my parent's. Their like a Father figure to me,i..sometime's get jealous of other people who actually have a Father in their life. I don't have a Dad to dance with at the Father And Daughter dance,i don't hear the funny Dad joke's with My Old Man,and My Father won't be there for me when i walk down the aisle on my wedding day. There's a lot of think about that topic,now,isn't it?

Nancy could tell that this was bothering the teenager and just when she was about to say something,Alejandra spoke.

I only have one picture of him,one,and that picture is something that i'll alway's treasure forever. I know that i didn't know him,but,why do i miss him sometime's even if..i don't know not a single thing about him?

Your telling yourself that you want to know that person even if you didn't know them at all because you want to know who that person was to you,it's okay to miss someone who you don't know,but,it's okay to feel this way sometime's.

Alejandra smiled a little,nodding her head gently with a soft sigh escaping her mouth as the male doctor stared at her,trying to figure his patient out.

You know,my parent's would say that i look just like him. I don't know,but,for some reason,whenever i look at myself in the mirror,i feel like..i'm actually seeing him inside of me. I do know a little of stuff about him,funny,and nice thing's,really. I guess that's why my family find's me funny,it's because of My Dad. It's okay,your doing good. Talking about your problem's is helping,talking help's.

Alejandra,do you know if your Father is alive or not? Nancy asked. I'm sorry if i asked this question--

It's okay,and to be completely honest,i have no idea. I'm not really sure if My Biological Father is alive or not. All i know is that he got deported to Mexico,but,i do know is that he hurted My Mom because My Granny told me she..didn't take his leaving very well...

What do you mean?

Well,he promised My Mom that he would be back,and she believed his every word. Once he left,My Mom wasn't the same anymore...He would barely write to her and then,she never heard from him ever again...I can..imagine what My Mother was going through at the time because i was there,seeing,and witnessing everything in front of my eye's. Don't think about it,don't think about it...I..saw thing's that no child should ever see,i-- I can't,i can't do it. I can't..talk about what happened next,i don't..want to remember...

Looking down at her lap,the teenager shut her eye's,trying to block out the memorie's she had seen when she was just a little girl.

I'm sorry,i-i don't..want to talk about it...

It's okay,Dear. No pressure.

Alejandra began to shake a little and seeing this,Glen was studying her,watching her body language as by the time she had calmed down,she tried to change the subject by talking about something else.

Alejandra Cloud.

I was able to get through with my therapy session and by the time i was done,Glen,and Nancy were so generous,and kind to me.

They told me if i ever wanted to come back again anytime,i could when i didn't mind coming back.

It was good to talk about what i was going through,but,i didn't..get to talk about what had happened to me in November,though..

It's okay,i can be able to talk about it until next time i make an appointment.

Glen Thompson And Nancy Thompson.

The teenager said her goodbye's to the two and making her way out,the door had closed behind as the young man was looking through his clipboard when his Wife had noticed.

She's really sweet,isn't she? Nancy asked with a kind smile. She's so innocent,yet,young.

She really is,i just wish that she would have spoken to us why she was really here. For some reason,you can tell with just one look,there really is something wrong with her.

Honey--

No,i didn't mean it like that. I mean,she's got a lot of emotion's that's built up inside of her. She just doesn't want to talk about them just yet,but,she's doing good. She's making great progress,baby step's.

Yes,i understand that. I could tell that she really is holding herself back by not talking about her true feeling's. It's almost as if--

She's bottling up her emotion's?

Yes,that..

Glen picked up his coffee mug and took a sip as Nancy was thinking about something,while he placed the mug down carefully.

Don't worry,i'm sure she'll be back real soon. Glen assured,looking over at his Wife with a gentle smile. I can tell that we're going to become good friend's,i want to get to know Alejandra more than ever. She's very..interesting,yet,you don't know what's behind the mask itself.

You can tell by just looking at her?

Yes,i do. Not only is she bottling up her emotion's,she's even hiding something,too. By the way how she spoke about a child shouldn't see what they should see in front of their eye's,she looked like she was on the verge of crying. Someone or something must have hurted her back when she was a little girl,but,who?

I'm not quite sure,but,i know that once she's ready to talk about that,we'll know as by the time we hear her out,we'll be there to help her no matter what.

Glen didn't reply back and wanting to know more about his patient,he was going to have to wait until she was ready,but,how long?

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

How did you appointment go? Was it okay?

The Dream Couple we're sitting across from each other and that they were inside of McDonald's,eating together.

Oh,it was..okay,i guess. Alejandra held up a french fry,dunking ketchup into it. We..talked about myself,they wanted to get to know me more since i was new to them. It turn's out that their a married couple who happen to be my therapist's.

Really? That's interesting,i never knew that some people could have two therapist's at once. So,what else did you talk about?

We..talked about My Biological Father and i..didn't want to talk about that topic no more. Whenever we were speaking about that suject,i rejected by not wanting to talk about it.

Ohh,i remember now. You did tell me about your Father back when we met..

Yeah,i did..

He took a sip of his drink and placing it down,she took a bite of her french fry,avoiding eye contact.

It was a shame that i didn't get to talk about what had happened to me in November,but,it's okay. I'll be able to talk about that subject for the time being.

That's right,your taking baby step's. Christopher smiled at her. I knew that everything would turn out okay,i told you.

Yeah,yeah. I know. It doesn't hurt for me to go to another appointment,though. I might go whenever if and when i feel like it,i'll only go if i have to. It depend's on the situation of what i'm going through in life.

The teenage boy was relieved that his Girlfriend was getting the help that she needed and reaching for her hand,their hand's enterwined with one another's,holding their hand's together in sync.

My Christopher.

My Alejandra.

Smiling,she held his hand never ever letting go as he smiled warmly at her,never letting go of her hand as well.

So,were you able to handle your problem all on your own while i was gone? Alejandra asked with a raised brow with a sly smirk as she saw him blushing lightly. Heh,made you blush~

B-Baby,y-your embarrassing me. Y-You know,i-i wasn't able to handle the problem all on my own.

Smiling with a sly smirk,she giggled softly.

For being such a good boy,i'll help you by the time we get home~ How doe's that sound~?

I-I'd like that very much. Christopher stuttered,his cheek's a bit Red. You really are something,aren't you?

What can i say? I can't help it by being the way that i am~

And i love you for it.

And i love you more.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

737 142 17
She found parts of herself she didn't know existed. He found a love he no longer believed was real. 🍂 Tʀɪɢɢᴇʀ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢs 🍂 ✏︎ Panic Attacks, Anxiety...
577 208 15
Rain Livingston is a perfectionist. They say she's a goddess. They say that she's a master in the violin. What they don't say though is that she want...
371K 17.4K 72
Sequal to Bad Boy Abused and She Saved me. This book is written in Liams POV. In his short life Liam has suffered horrendous abuse at home, he was f...
130 13 35
[STILL WRITING] Sky. A seventeen year old girl whom is VERY smart and talented. She always gets A's in tests and with her extra time she has singing...