Best Friends

By favblues

Another RohiRat Story ! We cannot get enough of them ! Can we ? Happy Reading ! More

1. Who are you?
2. Friend or Stranger
3. Enemies turned to Friends
4. Doctors Visit
5. You are my family
6. How did we meet?
7. Feeling helpless
8. Some Clues
9. Back to India
10. Memories coming back
11. Favourite food
12. Familiar faces
13. Getting back to the game
14. Telling everyone
15. Confusion
16. Some Revelations
17. Finding some information
18. Outburst
19. Please be okay
20. Lost
21. No improvement
22. What just happened
23. Keep faith
24. Betrayal and Shock
25. Don't leave me alone..
26. Failed to pick hints
27. Round and Round
28. MahiRat and AbRo
29. Plan in action
30. Plan in action - II
31. Path is Clear
32. Revelations - I
33. Letting it sink in
Cover Credit
34. Other side of emotions
35. We are here
36. I hate waiting
37. Lets begin
38. Revelations - II
39. Finally!
40. Do you remember?
41. Assurance
42. Alternate universe
43. Changes
44. Dont like it
45. Little surprise
46. Difficult situation
47. Decision
48. 360 change
49. Knowing the things - I
51. Knowing things - II
52. After reactions - II
53. Getting back to normal
54. Knowing Things - III
55. Questions
56. Thought
57. Time to go
58. Locked
59. Emotional State
60. Talking it out - I
61. Guilt
62. Talking it out - II
63. Step back
64. Forgive me
65. Help and move on!
66. Talking it out- III
67. Flashback
68. Withdrawal
69. Disappointed
70. Awaited conversation
71. Not coming back
72. Other thing
73. Step by Step
74. Next step
75. Recovery - I
76. Reason
77. Back to the nets
78. Adapting things
79. Do something
80. What's going on..
81. What's this?
82. I am hurt
83. It's okay
84. It's over
85. Recovery - II
86. Observation
87. This place
88. Its really nothing
89. Friends
90. It's simple
91. Work Done
92. You are a human
93. Ignore them
94. Believe
95. Here
96. Not you
97. Dull
98. The moment
99. Back to normal
100. The duo
101. Constant
102. Best Friends - I
103. Best Friends - II

50. After reactions - I

1.2K 118 37
By favblues

"Jassi, please dont cry! I wont be able to..", said Virat seeing the tears in his kiddo's eyes.

Jassi wiped the tears, "No bhaiya, please continue! Its important, I wont cry I promise", he said softly.

Virat continued, "I started maintaining distance from the team, especially Rohit, Mahi bhai. I.. " he stopped again feeling all the emotions when he felt at that time when he avoided everyone.

Mahi noticed that how he was feeling disturbed. He gestured the detective and they went outside.

"Vi?", Rohit called softly keeping his hand on his.

"Ha?", said Virat getting back from his thoughts to reality.

"Sorry, I zoned out", said Virat everyone looking at him in concern.

Rohit said, "its okay"

"Why the doctor said to use crutches?" Ash asked diverting the topic. For some reason, Ash just could not see Virat with those.

"Due to brain surgery, he will require sometime to get to normal physical strength. So just for support", AB answered as he saw Virat and Rohit talking something among themselves.

"Kya hua Vi", Rohit asked keeping his hand on his shoulder.

"Its.. its so difficult", Virat said trying to keep himself calm while saying the things.

"What is?", Rohit asked softly.

"Relieving all of this.. I..", Virat could not even voice out how he was feeling.

Rohit didnt know what to say. Because he himself wanted to know everything and also didnt want to be selfish and pressure Virat into anything.

Jinks went forward and kneeled infront of Virat, Rohit was gonna get up but could not as Virat was holding his hand.

"Vi, its okay take ur time! no one is forcing you.. its all upto you", Jinks said softly.

"Really?", Virat asked with moist eyes. Jinks looked at Rohit to say something.

"Yes Vi, Ajink-- Ajju is right! its totally upto you", Rohit said fumbling a bit.

Virat calmed a bit but didnt left Rohit's hand. It was kind of calming him and assurance to him that he was not alone.

"Ash, will you stop fussing over the crutches.. it's matter of few days!", said Virat noticing Ash eyeing them and willing to throw them out.

"I just dont like it" Ash said not able to remove it from his mind.

"So give me ur support 24x7 till I recover, I won't need crutches", Virat said cheekily.

All seniors were laughing at Ash's embarrassing expression which is so rare but when it was, it was a treat. And mostly it was Virat who made make such a comment on Ash.

"Virat", KL called as others.. seniors and foreign gang went outside to check where was Mahi and also for fresh air. Virat and Rohit were in the hall along with Jassi and other juniors.

Virat looked up and saw juniors standing in front of them and Jassi seated on his place looking at him with concern and guilt.

"Virat bhaiya! Umm.. wo.. we are really sorry" KL said kneeling in front of him.

They waited for Virat to say something but he didn't.

"Vi bro we know we hurt you a lot! And we deserve every punishment but please forgive us! We are really sorry" hardik said seeing him silent.

Rohit looked at Virat who was zoned out. He knew Virat must be thinking how they reacted when all of this happened. They all accused him of being selfish and bad captain due to which Jassi was suffering. They didn't listen to Virat where he tried saying that he will solve everything. They made him feel weak. It's difficult to forget all that.

"Bhaiya please" Rishabh requested.

Rohit kept his hand on Virat's shoulder to get his attention and gestures him to say something.

"Its all in the past. It's okay! Don't worry about it" Virat said with a smile which was obviously fake.

They didn't force him. They left from there and went outside. Virat and Rohit saw Jassi still sitting on the same place thinking something.

"You should talk to him, he is really affected from the time we couldn't find you anywhere. He trusted you always. But he is in that guilt thinking everything is going on because of him. U suffered because of him", Rohit said and was about to give them space.

"Where are you going?" Asked Virat immediately as Rohit got up.

"Just outside so that u could talk to him" Rohit said.

"Nahi u be here! Don't go.. please! U can be here Na.. please Ro!" Virat said as he was stressed to be alone. He didn't want to be alone. It haunts him like anything.

"Vi Okay Okay I am here!" Rohit said sitting beside him and passing him water.

"Jassi come here kiddo! Why are u sitting there?" Virat said once he was calmed to an extent.

Jassi listened to his voice and sat infront of them still not meeting their eyes.

"Jassi look up", said Virat and he did obediently.

Virat wiped his tears, "Jassi, stop holding yourself accountable for things. This whatever happened, its not because of you! Trust me when I say this, okay?", he said softly assuring him.

"Bhaiya if I would take one wicket toh yeh sab nahi Hota na", Jassi said tearfully looking at him innocently.

"Dekho kiddo, yeh sab would have happened even if we win the match or you would have taken 1 wicket or no wickets. That was just a ploy! And it is always a ploy to use someone we love, so dont blame urself! Yeh hona the, now its done! I am here safe and sound", said Virat holding his hand.

Jassi just hugs him and cries a bit. Virat consoles him till he calms down.

"Now go and eat something" Rohit said and Jassi went outside where the food was arranged.

"Cheeku, you can take ur time! We can record ur statements ourselves and sent to detective. I talked to him", Mahi said entering the room.

"Really?", asked Virat not able to believe that Bhai had managed to do that.

"Yes bacha", said Mahi.

"Thanks bhai", Virat said gratefully as it was so difficult to narrate everything at once.

Mahi just ruffled his hair in understanding.

______

Hi, Here is the next chapter! Do tell me how you like it by dropping ur comments and inline reactions!

Can't believe I am writing 50th Chapter! Thanks for all the support!

I am late for this,

Happiest Birthday Mahi bhai 💛
The captain cool 😎 and most importantly the best human 🤍

My Mahirat heart ❤️ The way Virat smiles around him and immediately turns to his default Cheeku mode 🤍🫶

His safest place to lean is his Mahi bhai's shoulder 🤍 their smiles ❤️

Just Mahi bhai admiring his little Ro's happy face. Their happiness and the smiles 💙

I miss this trio together 💙🥺

Happy Birthday again Mahi bhai! Wishing you nothing but the best 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 16.6K 107
The story of brothers who never thought that their closed ones will betray them !! Whom they considered as their family ! Will they ever forgive th...
17.8K 1.1K 22
Story about two best friends... Who got betrayed by their important persons.. this story is about two great cricketers and their journey... What will...
71.9K 4.1K 33
Story of two best friends who were always there for each other in their highs and lows ! Will their relation survive a tough challenge ? To know mo...
108K 4.6K 25
My first try on ICT. I cherish the bond between the team. And the bond I am deeply madly in love with is my "❤️Mahirat❤". God knows how and when I s...