Best Friends

By favblues

Another RohiRat Story ! We cannot get enough of them ! Can we ? Happy Reading ! More

1. Who are you?
2. Friend or Stranger
3. Enemies turned to Friends
4. Doctors Visit
5. You are my family
6. How did we meet?
7. Feeling helpless
8. Some Clues
9. Back to India
10. Memories coming back
11. Favourite food
12. Familiar faces
13. Getting back to the game
14. Telling everyone
15. Confusion
16. Some Revelations
17. Finding some information
18. Outburst
19. Please be okay
20. Lost
21. No improvement
22. What just happened
23. Keep faith
24. Betrayal and Shock
25. Don't leave me alone..
26. Failed to pick hints
27. Round and Round
28. MahiRat and AbRo
29. Plan in action
30. Plan in action - II
31. Path is Clear
32. Revelations - I
33. Letting it sink in
Cover Credit
34. Other side of emotions
35. We are here
36. I hate waiting
37. Lets begin
38. Revelations - II
39. Finally!
40. Do you remember?
41. Assurance
42. Alternate universe
43. Changes
44. Dont like it
45. Little surprise
46. Difficult situation
47. Decision
48. 360 change
50. After reactions - I
51. Knowing things - II
52. After reactions - II
53. Getting back to normal
54. Knowing Things - III
55. Questions
56. Thought
57. Time to go
58. Locked
59. Emotional State
60. Talking it out - I
61. Guilt
62. Talking it out - II
63. Step back
64. Forgive me
65. Help and move on!
66. Talking it out- III
67. Flashback
68. Withdrawal
69. Disappointed
70. Awaited conversation
71. Not coming back
72. Other thing
73. Step by Step
74. Next step
75. Recovery - I
76. Reason
77. Back to the nets
78. Adapting things
79. Do something
80. What's going on..
81. What's this?
82. I am hurt
83. It's okay
84. It's over
85. Recovery - II
86. Observation
87. This place
88. Its really nothing
89. Friends
90. It's simple
91. Work Done
92. You are a human
93. Ignore them
94. Believe
95. Here
96. Not you
97. Dull
98. The moment
99. Back to normal
100. The duo
101. Constant
102. Best Friends - I
103. Best Friends - II

49. Knowing the things - I

1.3K 123 56
By favblues

"Where is Jinks? How come he didn't come to meet me? Ro, it's been almost week and more, he didn't come to meet me?", asked Virat confused about that.

He noticed Rohit's face, when he took Jinks name Rohit broke the hug and had gotten stiff at the mention. His face was sad or even angry at that. He was trying to understand what was going on.

"Is he okay? Did something happen? He is okay, right?", Virat asked being scared of the thought.

Mahi kept his hand on his shoulder, "Cheeku, he is okay! Calm down, I will call him and other seniors okay?", he said softly to which Virat nodded.

"Umm.. statement police station mai dena hai? Or..", asked Virat hesitantly.

He was nervous about it but he knew it was the right thing to do.

"We can do one thing, we will call the detective and recording personnel at the farmhouse. Everyone would be there, it will be easy for you as well. Mahi bhai you can talk to him, through whole thing he agreed to you" said Rohit, he just wanted Virat to be comfortable.

"Let's go home then" said Virat with a smile which made them smile too.

"Home" sounded so much better to all of them since everything happened. That word itself gave them comfort with their families, friends. They have been in hospital for so long that they didn't realise how much they missed their home, the love and comfort of the place.

And Virat saying that, reminded them how he made it complete. They remembered how he wanted to leave that house when he didn't remember them, it hurt them so much and now, he was here calling it home.

"Kya hua?", Virat asked them as they were lost in thought.

Mahi and Rohit just said, "Kuch nhi, let's go"

"Yeh jo saare secrets hai na, sab mujhe jan na hai" said Virat pouting as they didn't say anything to him.

"Kyu bataye tujhe", Rohit teased him as he was feeling left out.

Virat puffed his cheeks and whined, "Bhaii.. bolo na Ro ko"

At each of his reaction, they just felt so happy. They couldn't define that feeling.

"Ro dont tease him", Mahi said and Virat just rested his head on his shoulder as they were going home.

When they reached to the farmhouse, there was a huge 'Welcome Home' board.

"Welcome home" so many voices yelled in excitement.

Virat who was walking with support of Mahi and Rohit, got startled for a sec but they were there so he was okay.

They saw Vamika, Sammy, Ziva along with the ladies. Seniors, Jassi, the foreign friends gang.

Still Virat noticed Jinks was not there, Marnus was there but not Smith. Well he knew why Juniors were not there. But Jinks!

"How are you Cheeku?" asked Sakshi and hugged him.

"I am okay now Bhabhi", he smiled and assured her.

"Sakshi let him come inside, he is standing for a while now", said Mahi taking him inside and getting him settled in his room.

He got freshen up first, irritated due to the hospital smell. Even Mahi, Rohit they went to freshen up themselves. The ladies helped them while the seniors made arrangements of food for everyone as they knew it might take a while.

Anushka made Virat eat his meal which she made taking Doctor's instructions.

Ash knocked the room. 

"Hey, please come in" Anushka welcomed him.

"Umm it's okay Nushkie, Ash is here he will do it", Virat said as she tried to put pillow behind his back and gave him water. It clearly looked Ash wanted to talk and he couldn't just wait to meet Virat. 

She gave them space wrapping everything up.

"Ash put pillow na behind my back" Virat ordered as Ash was looking at the crutches with sad eyes which was rare, Virat diverted his attention. 

Ash did the same, gave him water and then sat beside him. 

"Will you say something? Or should I say something weird in tamil and we can have a laugh about it" Virat asked Ash noticing him silent. 

"you know for being the best batsman, athlete in the world, you are an idiot when it comes to personal decision, though it is always for benefit of others, still you are an idiot" Ash said little emotionally. 

Virat chuckled, "only you can praise and curse in same sentence similar to when u called me possessed and skilled in that match", he said making him smile. 

"Dont do this again, u scared us a lot" Ash said softly. 

"I will try not to" Virat said cheekily. 

Mahi knocked the door, "Cheeku, Jinks is here", he said and Jinks entered the room. Ash gave them space and left with Mahi. 

"Virat", Jinks said in relief. He was not going forward to hug him, thinking that does he remember him.

"Jinksy wahi khade rahega ya hug bhi karega, you know I can't walk till there but if want I.." began Virat to get up but was cut off by Jinks hugging him tightly.

"I am so angry with you", Jinks complained in the hug.

"Hmm I know" Virat said back.

Rohit came in the room and cleared his throat to get their attention. Jinks broke the hug and stood up seeing Rohit. Virat noticed the tension between them.

"Umm Vi, u ready? Detective is here", Rohit said to which Virat nodded.

Virat got up, Jinks and Rohit rushed to help him. As Rohit got by Virat's side, Jinks took a step back which Virat found very weird.

Virat sat between Mahi and Rohit. All others were there in the hall. Juniors had also arrived but Virat didn't look at them. Smith also came, Virat saw Jinks stood with him and Rohit looked them with anger expression. Then Virat tried to connect the dots what must have happened.

He knew they would know everything now.

"So Mr. Virat, can you start from beginning? And it should be in detail" Detective said.

Mahi sent the ladies and children back to Rohit's home. Virat didn't want them to hear anything. He had already talked to Anushka about that, she supported him and its upto him as he wants.

"So umm.. starting with I used to receive some blank calls before our WC could begin. We had just landed in Aus. My family means my wife and baby was not travelling with me. I didn't complain as I didn't want to create tense atmosphere with that info as we were already a bit tensed about the whole tournament. I increased security around my, Rohit's and Mahi bhais family because he was blackmailing with them at first" Virat began.

"Then what happened further?" Detective asked as Virat stopped in between.

Virat was literally feeling that paranoia again which he had when he was worried about his family all the time. 

Rohit kept his hand on his gesturing him to continue. 

"Then the before the first match, they blackmailed me to fix the match. But I didn't listen! And fortunately with God's grace we won the match"
Virat said remembering that match.

"But then all the things started to mess up one by one, they lost a lot of money. They started to blackmail me to go away from the team. Create differences otherwise they would leak that.." Virat stopped.

"They would leak what?" Detective asked.

Virat looked at Jassi who already had moist eyes. Jassi blinked to contiue.

"They would leak that Jassi fixed the 2021 match which was obviously fake as they had forged signatures, morphed pics which later got proved in court" Virat said in a low audible voice.

Jassi's tears rolled down his cheek, Ash and Bhuvi comforting him.

_____

Hi, here is the next chapter! Do tell me how you like by dropping the comments and in-line reactions. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 2.4K 21
One friend is going through a lot but hides it from his best friend. What will happen when the other comes to know everything? Will the relationship...
43.5K 1.6K 16
MahiRat and RohiRat story. This is my old book which was lost.
108K 4.6K 25
My first try on ICT. I cherish the bond between the team. And the bond I am deeply madly in love with is my "❤️Mahirat❤". God knows how and when I s...
27.4K 1.3K 12
This book is about RohiRat friendship.