𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫...

By peachymaximoff

"𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮?" or a romance o... More

𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐭
𝐰𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
forty-six
forty-seven
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
seventy
seventy-two
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one hundred
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108

𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

7.3K 337 31
By peachymaximoff

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | garluna: the full | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
rundown

real life | los angeles
the girl talk house
- january 11th, 2023

"I CAN'T BELIEVE this is happening," Sophia squealed excitedly as Andrew sat down on the couch next to her in the Girl Talk Podcast studio. Laila and Minnie smiled as well, readying themselves to film.

"Okay, okay, let's just run the intro so we can get into this drama-filled episode!" Laila shouted.

"Drama?" Sophia and Andrew questioned in unison. The blonde shrugged before speaking again, "I'm Sophia Luna."

"I'm Minette Rogers."

"And I'm Laila Lee."

"And we're Girl Talk!" The three girls exclaimed in unison.

"And I'm Andrew Garfield!" Andrew smirked and the trio laughed.

"That's Andrew Garfield!" Sophia repeated before Laila and Minnie gave her a look. She leaned forward, speaking into the microphone, "My boyfriend."

Laila and Minnie screamed loudly while Andrew wrapped his arms around Sophia, kissing her forehead. Sophia smiled, "So Andrew and I have been dating for a year."

"A year and a month, excuse me." Andrew corrected and Sophia giggled with a shrug.

"You guys found yesterday, January 10th on the red carpet of the Golden Globes," Minnie explained as she looked at her phone. "And we're filming this the next day to post tomorrow!"

"This is the full Garluna rundown!" Laila declared and the four cheered and clapped playfully. "So, Andrew, when did you know you loved Sophia?"

"On her birthday, I sent a long text message about how she makes my life so much better and how she makes me so happy because she does," Andrew grinned, squeezing Sophia's hand. "And then I was helping her get ready for dinner and she just reaffirmed everything I said. Like, she told me everything I needed to hear. In that moment, I knew I loved her."

"That was so sweet." Minnie clapped.

"Disgusting." Laila grimaced.

"You literally asked!" Sophia reminded and Laila shrugged. "Okay, I'm also answering this. We later found out that we figured out that we loved each other the same day, because I also knew on my birthday. We were at my birthday dinner and Andrew gave a small speech and he was saying all these nice things— It just made me feel so loved and the fact that he went through the effort to come from London for my birthday and met my friends— That's when I knew I loved you."

"I love you." Andrew whispered and Sophia grinned back.

•••

        "EVERYONE IS going to want to know," Minnie said as she looked up from her question cards, glancing at Sophia and Andrew. "Why did you guys keep it a secret for as long as you did?"

"To clarify, you guys were dating pretty much the entire time." Laila told the camera.

"A year and a month, yes." Andrew nodded in confirmation.

"What went into the decision of keeping your relationship a secret?" Minnie asked.

"The answer is crappy, but just shows the reality of what women have to face in Hollywood— In the industry we work in," Sophia began to explain. "We met in September and started seeing each other and all that, but before we even began officially dating a whole plan was develop to keep our thing a secret."

"We started officially dating in December 2021, but everything we were doing— The dates, the meet-ups was all being kept secret since October or November-ish." Andrew added, nodding his head.

"My first project back in the acting industry, The Summer I Turned Pretty, came out in June 2022. So our publicists and the rest of our teams and us, we agreed of course, that it would be best if our relationship— Whatever it was at the time to be kept a secret so I didn't get labeled," Sophia explained. "My team was worried about me being known as 'Andrew Garfield's possible new girlfriend.' Even so, through rumors I got 'blonde reporter' or whatever they were calling me in the press. Keeping everything a secret allowed me to create a name for myself in this industry that I was new in."

"Exactly, the last thing we want is for her casting in future projects to just be discredited because she's my girlfriend." Andrew scoffed, rolling his eyes. "She's incredibly talented. She deserved to make a name for herself without every news outlet pressing her and only being concerned about her relationship with me."

"It worked, thankfully."

•••

text message | groupchat:
- january 11th, 2023
"operation: garluna engagement"
andrew: garfield🐈
laila: lai 😈
minnie: minnie😇

garfield🐈:
The ring has been bought!
Emailing you guys the confirmation details and everything

lai😈:
OMGGGGGG

minnie😇:
AHHHHHHHHH
THIS IS SO EXCITING
what's the plan now??

lai😈:
yes what do u need from us from here
when are we thinking for a proposal

garfield🐈:
The lady I designed the ring with and ordered with her and everything said it should be here by end of February.
So I'm thinking March
I'm going to send you guys a Pinterest board of what I want everything to look like but I'm going to start looking into photographers and planners to help me set this up

minnie😇:
alright, i'll see who i can get in contact with to help you out!!

•••

real life | los angeles
pretty basic studio
- january 12th, 2023

"HELLO GUYS, welcome back to Pretty Basic," Alisha spoke into the microphone as she sat on the couch next to Remi. Meanwhile, on the other couch, Sophia adjusted her position next to Andrew as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "I'm your co-host, Alisha."

"And I'm your other co-host, Remi," The brunette smiled before glancing at the couple across from her. "And today we have two very exciting guests today in the studio. It's your favorite couple right now, Sophia Luna and Andrew Garfield."

"It's so nice to have you guys on," Alisha told the pair and they both grinned. "You guys made quite the shock on the Golden Globes red carpet the other day. You two, your debut, was the talk of the night. Not even just at the event, everywhere on the internet."

"Your names were trending like crazy," Remi informed and the four laughed. "But yes everyone, today we have Garluna on to just get the more juicy side of their relationship. We're going to get them to play a game of truth or drunk, which is a crowd favorite."

"I'm so excited for Andrew to play this game, because I am a truth or drink veteran, but he has never played." Sophia smirked and Andrew grinned with a nod.

"Alright, first question: Did either of you ever mess up during an interview or have a little word slip-up that could've possibly reveal your relationship?"

"Oh definitely, I will be the first to admit," Andrew spoke, nodding his head before pointing at himself. "It was definitely me more than her. Towards our last few events where our relationship was private, I called her 'love' multiple times."

"He did," Sophia giggled, running a hand through her hair. "I actually don't know if I ever messed up."

"I don't think you did," Andrew replied. "Listen, I'm a good liar, we all saw me before Spider-Man, but it's so much more difficult to lie when the person you are lying about is right in front of you, talking to you."

"What was harder: Lying about your relationship or Spiderman?" Alisha questioned.

"The relationship, absolutely!" Andrew scoffed. "Everyone on the internet was looking forward to these interviews so there was a lot of pressure— A lot of pressure to lie! Also I love being in love with Sophia, and I love showing her that I love being in love with her. So I'm cheesy, I'm affectionate and turning that all off when I have the love of my life standing in front of me—"

"I'm going to cry." Sophia whispered, wiping the tears that brimmed her eyes carefully so she didn't mess up her makeup.

"Don't cry, darling," Andrew told her softly back, softly squeezing her thigh as he kissed the side of her head.

•••

"NEXT QUESTION: Did the two of you ever have any sneak-away moments during any award shows?" Alisha asked with a smirk. They were 40 minutes into the game, and multiple shots were taken. Multiple.

"And did you ever get caught?" Remi questioned, giggling.

Slowly turning to her boyfriend, Sophia held back a smile when she and Andrew met eyes. Andrew ran a hand through his hair, shrugging with a cocky smirk. He glanced at Alisha and Remi, "Maybe."

"Maybe," Sophia repeated, trying not to laugh as her cheeks flushed pink. "There were a lot of escapades to the bathroom."

"And what happened in those bathrooms?" Alisha wondered bluntly.

"That wasn't the question." Sophia replied with a grin.

"New question, did you two ever fuck at any award shows?" Remi rephrased and Sophia immediately swung her head back, pouring a shot into her mouth.

Wincing slightly at the burn of the shot, Sophia opened her eyes and glared at her boyfriend, "Andrew, take the shot."

"Baby, I've taken too many shots already," Andrew shrugged, sighing. "This is not a shot worthy question."

"This is a shot worthy question," Sophia corrected and Andrew smirked. "Whatever, go ahead."

"We did possible exchange a few sexual encounters at these award shows," Andrew answered mockingly and the group laughed. "We actually told each other we loved each other for the first time at the first awards show we went to as a couple, but we pretended as thought we weren't."

"And things were done in the bathroom afterwards," Sophia admitted. "We never did anything at the major award shows. Not like the Oscar's or anything. The SAG awards, yes. Hollywood Critics, yes."

"You looked so incredible at the Hollywood Critics Awards, holy shit," Andrew sighed, smiling at his girlfriend.

"As you can probably tell, Andrew initiated every single one of these encounters." Sophia laughed, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Can you blame me?"

A NOTE FROM KAY !!
HIIIIIIII how is everyone???
doing a lot of stuff recently so i might not be able to update as often but i'm trying really hard to do once a week

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 1.7K 66
𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶�...
177K 8K 41
❛ always the LOVE INTEREST never the STAR ❜ ['i am attacked!' | b3] [social media fic] [can be read as standalone]
48.1K 1.4K 24
☆彡 Makayla's curious self accidentally gets too caught up in a relationship with Peter, and soon to be known as Spiderman