Back to natural disaster stoc...

Od ihatemetabolism

Author: weaving acridine Latest: Chapter 118 Extra Story Chinese name:《重回天灾囤货忙》织吖 In 2030, a torrential rain... Viac

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (1)
Chapter 19 (2) -20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (1)
Chapter 22 (2), 24
Chapter 22 (3) , 27
Chapter 22 (4)
Chapter 22 (5)
Chapter 22 (6)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (1)
Chapter 35 (2)
Chapter 36 (1)
Chapter 36 (2)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (1)
Chapter 42 (2)
Chapter 43 (1)
Chapter 43 (2)
Chapter 44 (1)
Chapter 44 (2)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (1)
Chapter 49 (2)
Chapter 50 (1)
Chapter 50 (2)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (1)
Chapter 56 (2)
Chapter 57 (1)
Chapter 57 (2)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 (1)
Chapter 63 (2)
Chapter 64 (1)
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (1)
Chapter 70 (1)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 (1)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118

Chapter 96

165 7 0
Od ihatemetabolism

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 96

    Electricity is undoubtedly the most pressing and vexing problem at present.

    Even Yu Yuetong, who has more than 20 years of experience in surviving the apocalypse, has nothing to do.

    In the past few years before the end of the world, everything was chaotic, even the infrastructure madman couldn't help it. If there is no water or electricity, it all depends on boiling, and a large number of people are boiled to death, so the power consumption will naturally be small. After the level of power users in the electricity department rises, they will naturally be able to supply the daily electricity consumption of the survivors.

    But in this life, because of the preparation in advance, although many people died, it has not reached the point of subjugation.

    This is of course a good thing, but the power gap for more than one billion people is equally desperate.

    Of course, in addition to the electricity-type superpowers, it is also feasible to let the fire-type water-type wind-type superpowers go to the power plant to help.

    But firstly, there is a loss in the process of generating electricity, so it is not as convenient as the electricity-type superpowers, and secondly, there is a shortage of superpowers everywhere, and this method is just a bad way to tear down the east to make up for the west.

    Yu Yuetong devoted herself to work, while thinking about what else could make up for some vacancies in electricity, while looking at the documents.

    "Boom—"

    A white light flashed, followed by a huge movement.

    "Thunder? It's really strange, can it still thunder when it snows?!" Xiao Wang is a typical southern child. Although it snowed in Yucheng in previous years, it was always light snow and it didn't last long.

    "To put it bluntly, snow is sub-zero rain, and it's normal to have thunder..." Yu Yuetong paused, and then immediately called Chen Ju.

    "Chen Bureau, it's me. I have something I want to trouble you with. Does Yan Annan know? Can I trouble you to make an application? I have an experiment here and I want him to cooperate. And Lei from our bureau They are supernatural beings, no matter their level, find all they can find."

    "Ah? Captain Yu, you want to..." Xiao Wang was confused by Yu Yuetong's vigorous actions, but she was not a fool, so she contacted Dalei Former Yu Yuetong and her were discussing the issue of power generation, and immediately thought of the key point.

    "You want to catch 'Lightning'? Come on, are you playing such a big one?!"

    There are many types of lightning, but those are too troublesome, so I won't go into details. But in terms of general power, the voltage of a lightning bolt is about 100 million to 1 billion volts.

    It is more powerful than the full blow of a third-level high-level lightning-type ability user.

    But using lightning to generate electricity is not as useful as imagined.

    The energy contained in a lightning bolt is only about 5 billion joules, and even if it is completely converted into electricity, it is only 1400 kilowatt-hours. 【Note】

    It can't supply much electricity.

    The reason why lightning is powerful is that it can instantly burst out five billion joules of energy.

    "Catch 'lightning'? No, no, no, what is a flash of lightning, you look up at the clouds in the sky." The

    gloomy sky is full of dark clouds everywhere, and you can't see the end at a glance.

    Dazzling light occasionally flickered in the clouds, and occasionally there was a loud thunder, but compared with the thick layer of clouds, it seemed nothing.

    "The ready-made power station, this is here!"

    There are several theories about the formation of thunderclouds in the scientific world, but Yu Yuetong didn't bother to care about what caused it to form.

    The reason why supernatural beings are more unreasonable than the scientific world is that it does not require observation-understanding-mastery. Skip understanding and directly master it with mental power!

    Thunderclouds have energy and can generate electricity. Then it is enough to let the lightning-type superpowers control it to form a stable and usable current for life!

    Like "summer", this time "winter" is also long and almost desperate. In extreme conditions where there is a lot of snow falling every day, nothing is more common than a lot of clouds!

    There is solar power generation in summer, and cloud power generation in winter!

    "Of course, technically, we still need a lot of experiments and explorations, but since we are all supernatural beings, this small problem shouldn't bother you 'chosen ones', right?" As the host of the mobilization meeting, Yu Yuetong is confident that he must

    be some. Although her theory is rough, the feasibility is not zero.

    Although the university has never participated in any speech club or other clubs, she has a strong self-confidence, which increases the convincing power of her words. After a meeting, many people are excited.

    "Wait—" But not everyone was "confused", and some people realized that the "little problem" in Yu Yuetong's mouth was not as simple as imagined.

    Staring at the huge pressure, the little rookie with no obvious desire to survive raised his hand with the courage of "a newborn calf is not afraid of tigers" and asked: "Captain Yu, are we going to do experiments in the thundercloud full of danger?"

    "Of course, you can't even control the lightning from a distance of 500 meters, right? Of course you have to find a way to enter the thunder cloud and operate it!"

    The little newcomer broke out in a cold sweat.

    There is no one who has never heard of the story of a foreign scientist who was struck to death while flying a kite in a thunderstorm.

    Flying a kite during a thunderstorm is enough to kill you, but skipping this step and flying directly into the charged thunderclouds—is it because the thunder that crosses the catastrophe is not big enough? !

    Although it will be the third year of the last days, there are not many high-level supernatural beings.

    The higher the level of the ability, the longer the experience bar required, and it is not so easy to level up.

    At present, the highest level in the country is the secret trump card of the military, the fourth level.

    Yan Annan is currently still at the third level because he has devoted part of his energy to dual-line abilities. But when it comes to actual combat ability, Yan Annan will not lose to anyone.

    The third-level high-level lightning-type supernatural powers have been able to develop group attack skills.

    Yan Annan's [Lightning Thunder] is a group attack skill with a very powerful attack range and lethality.

    Although there is a word for "Luo", [Luo Lei] is not a thunderbolt falling from the sky.

    With Yan Annan as the center, the area with a radius of 20 meters will be continuously attacked by indiscriminate lightning strikes.

    Pieces of thunder fell to the ground, and Yan Annan used the conductivity to recover the energy, and then released it again.

    As the thunder roared, the third-level mutated plants that stepped into the range couldn't bear it, and the final result could only be turned into fly ash to nourish the land.

    In the process of releasing and absorbing, although there is energy loss, as the proficiency rises, the loss will become smaller and smaller.

    Apart from yourself, the group attack skills that do not distinguish between the enemy and the enemy can be said to be very energy-saving and environmentally friendly.

    Although it is only a third-level advanced skill, Yan Annan's [Lightning Thunder] is undoubtedly the most powerful skill currently recognized.

    But even such a skill that is full of shock and deterrence, which is visible to the naked eye, cannot be compared with real lightning.

    "It can be done." Yu Yuetong said in an unquestionable tone, "Behind you are millions of supernatural beings and 1.4 billion people. It must be done, and it can only be done!" How many people would die without electricity

    ? People, no one dares to imagine. Energy issues are the top priority right now!

    "I have already applied to the General Administration, and everyone cooperates with this experiment unconditionally."

    Speaking of this, everyone knows that no matter how difficult this task is, they must take it.

    "That... Team Yu, I'm still a little scared. Can you stay by my side to protect me? I think..." "

    Very good, everyone has understood the importance of this matter!" Yu Yuetong showed a smile to the other party Smile.

    Yu Yuetong is just a "soft" puppeteer assistant. She can't help in controlling thunder and lightning, but she guides the direction, and the lightning-type superpowers complete the process. This is called "division of labor and cooperation"!

    "I'm optimistic about you~" Yu Yuetong put a wink on them, but everyone was scared to death by Yu Yuetong's devilishness, especially a certain newcomer who wanted to "seek some benefits" for himself, was even more frightened. I was so scared that I was immersed in the difficulty of hell and couldn't regain my senses. When I followed the crowd out of the conference room in a trance, I almost fell into the mud.

    The author has something to say:

    I can’t hold it anymore, I can’t stop coughing, I’m going to be shorter today

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

42.7K 915 49
Acid rain, blizzard, extreme cold and extreme heat, pests, mutation... He struggled alone in the end of the world for ten years, but was framed and...
76.3K 1K 149
Author: Pepper Terminator Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-05-05 Chinese name:《天灾囤货求生日常》辣椒终结者 Latest: Chapter 151 Extrheroine...
31.7K 440 44
宝妈靠囤货在末世躺赢 / Mom relies on stocking up to survive the apocalypse 作者:秋天的信 https://www.69shuba.com/book/45887.htm Introduction: [Natural disaster apoca...
1.5K 110 7
❝do you believe in miracles? because i think it's time we start praying for one.❞ ❝i don't need miracles. ...