Chapter 61

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 61

    It takes time to marinate salted duck eggs, and it takes a long time to make the egg yolk runny, at least half a month.

    Although the rice used to make zongzi also needs time to soak, but the difference between one night and half a month is too much.

    "I seem to have seen on the Internet that someone put the egg yolk in salt, Yueyue, you can look for it." The salted duck egg yolks that are

    bought in vacuum plastic bags on the market basically use this kind of salted duck egg yolk. method made.

    The cheaper ones don't even need duck eggs, they can be made with flour and various seasonings and pigments.

    Yu's mother used duck eggs to make salted duck egg yolk, which can be said to be very authentic.

    Yu Yuetong was not able to eat zongzi made from salted duck eggs that would ooze oil when boiled, but she was not discouraged.

    After finding a recipe online, the family hit the ground running.

    Rice and beans need to be soaked in advance. Yu Yuetong doesn't like rice dumplings mixed with beans, but the older generation likes it very much.

    In order to make the color of the zong leaves more beautiful, it is also necessary to soak the zong leaves in water one night in advance.

    When Yu's mother was looking for the zong leaves, she realized that there were not many zong leaves left at home.

    "Oh, I didn't buy more before, so I forgot!" Yu's mother was very annoyed. Ruo bamboo leaves are not used for anything other than making zongzi, but Mama Yu likes to use them as spacers.

    When steaming dumplings, wash a piece and cut it in half, put the dumplings one by one, the steamed dumplings have the fragrance of bamboo leaves, very delicious!

    When steaming fish, Mama Yu also likes to spread a piece on the bottom of the plate, so that the skin of the steamed fish is intact and the flesh is white, and the scent seems to emanate from the fish.

    It's just that I've been too busy recently, and I didn't think of such an inconspicuous little thing like Zongye for a while.

    "Why did you come back so late? Are zong leaves so hard to buy?!" Usually I don't think so, but now I feel the inconvenience of lack of supplies.

    Father Yu's trouser legs were covered with mud, and he put down a large bundle of zong leaves and yellow mud. Father Yu sighed: "I just went to dig some mud.

    " It tastes better if it is soaked directly. Father Yu doesn't know if this is true, but Grandma Yu said so, anyway, it's a matter of convenience, just do it.

    Yu's mother saw that the zong leaves were still green, so she didn't know that he didn't buy the zong leaves and went to the mountain to pick them by herself!

    "Oh, it's a good day."

    Yu Yuetong hurriedly interrupted Yu's mother's sadness: "Tomorrow morning, my dad and I will pick some more and take it back to dry and save it for later use. I see that the life is so messy, and there is nothing wrong with it." I don’t know if I can buy zong leaves!”