Chapter 96

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 96

    Electricity is undoubtedly the most pressing and vexing problem at present.

    Even Yu Yuetong, who has more than 20 years of experience in surviving the apocalypse, has nothing to do.

    In the past few years before the end of the world, everything was chaotic, even the infrastructure madman couldn't help it. If there is no water or electricity, it all depends on boiling, and a large number of people are boiled to death, so the power consumption will naturally be small. After the level of power users in the electricity department rises, they will naturally be able to supply the daily electricity consumption of the survivors.

    But in this life, because of the preparation in advance, although many people died, it has not reached the point of subjugation.

    This is of course a good thing, but the power gap for more than one billion people is equally desperate.

    Of course, in addition to the electricity-type superpowers, it is also feasible to let the fire-type water-type wind-type superpowers go to the power plant to help.

    But firstly, there is a loss in the process of generating electricity, so it is not as convenient as the electricity-type superpowers, and secondly, there is a shortage of superpowers everywhere, and this method is just a bad way to tear down the east to make up for the west.

    Yu Yuetong devoted herself to work, while thinking about what else could make up for some vacancies in electricity, while looking at the documents.

    "Boom—"

    A white light flashed, followed by a huge movement.

    "Thunder? It's really strange, can it still thunder when it snows?!" Xiao Wang is a typical southern child. Although it snowed in Yucheng in previous years, it was always light snow and it didn't last long.

    "To put it bluntly, snow is sub-zero rain, and it's normal to have thunder..." Yu Yuetong paused, and then immediately called Chen Ju.

    "Chen Bureau, it's me. I have something I want to trouble you with. Does Yan Annan know? Can I trouble you to make an application? I have an experiment here and I want him to cooperate. And Lei from our bureau They are supernatural beings, no matter their level, find all they can find."

    "Ah? Captain Yu, you want to..." Xiao Wang was confused by Yu Yuetong's vigorous actions, but she was not a fool, so she contacted Dalei Former Yu Yuetong and her were discussing the issue of power generation, and immediately thought of the key point.

    "You want to catch 'Lightning'? Come on, are you playing such a big one?!"

    There are many types of lightning, but those are too troublesome, so I won't go into details. But in terms of general power, the voltage of a lightning bolt is about 100 million to 1 billion volts.

    It is more powerful than the full blow of a third-level high-level lightning-type ability user.

    But using lightning to generate electricity is not as useful as imagined.