Chapter 56 (1)

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 56 (1)

    All the dried rat meat in Yu Yuetong's house was exchanged for money, but she didn't wait until the last day, but treated every day as the last day, and bought as much as she could.

    Aunt Yu was stunned, and asked her sister what she was going to do, and she couldn't make it through in the future? !

    Aunt Yu knew that Yu Yuetong could earn a lot of money, but she didn't expect her to be such a fool. Now that the economic situation is so bad, those who have money in their hands are reluctant to spend too much. Yu Yuetong spends so much money at once, what should I do in the future?

    Aunt Yu originally wanted Mother Yu to persuade her daughter to spend less money, but in the end she put herself in and transferred a lot of money to Mother Yu in a dizzy way.

    Aunt Yu and Yu Yuetong's house is close to each other. To be anxious, the two families have been shopping together recently. Yu Yuetong puts the money first, and Aunt Yu chooses what she wants, and then just give the money to Mama Yu when she is done.

    Grandma Yu felt sorry for her youngest daughter, so she secretly gave money to Yu Yuetong, asking Yu Yuetong to help her find a way to sell solar generators, and buy one for the mother and daughter.

    She doesn't know what the end of the world is, but it is obvious to all how comfortable and convenient it is to install a solar generator at home.

    Grandma Yu didn't know that in addition to solar generators, there were also diesel generators at home. Several high-power generators worked together to ensure the "normal" electricity consumption at home.

    But Grandma Yu's idea of ​​buying a solar generator is not wrong, rather it is quite correct.

    Perhaps it is the opposite of everything. After the continuous rainstorm, there will be a sunny day with no end in sight.

    It is reasonable to say that after the water vapor evaporates, water vapor will gather to form dark clouds, and large areas of land will be covered by accumulated water. It is reasonable to say that there will be no less rain, but the fact is that it is strangely sunny and sunny. .

    The current oil price is expensive, and thermal power generation is the main force, and country Z is gritting its teeth for supply, and hydropower generation can relieve a large part of the shortage of power resources. But when the endless sunny days came, hydroelectric power generation became a mere theory, and country Z's solar power generation was not rolled out, so water and electricity could not be supplied all of a sudden.

    No water, no electricity, no internet.

    Yu Yuetong didn't even want to recall this time in her previous life.

    After all, it is from this time that modern people who are accustomed to running water, electricity, lights, mobile phones and the Internet are fully aware that the end of the world is coming.

    The country is prepared in this life, and it will not be worse than the previous life.

    The matter of the solar generator is not urgent, and the more important thing at home now is a room full of supplies.