Chapter 37

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 37

When the crocodile ran into the community, there happened to be a security guard downstairs taking a video to remind the owner that the second floor was flooded and not to go to the second floor to collect water.

The recording time of the small video in the chat box is only fifteen seconds, and Captain Wang of the security guard just stood on the third floor and pressed the recorded circle to end automatically.

It was only after the video was posted in the group that the sharp-eyed owner noticed an unidentified long object moving at the end of the video, but because it only appeared for a short second, he didn't pay attention at first.

It is perfectly normal for branches, stools and legs to appear in the water, and there is no need to make a fuss.

But when Captain Wang went downstairs to patrol the motorboat as usual, he almost stepped on the crocodile's tail.

The bloody mouth opened in front of him fiercely, biting down hard and making a terrifying collision sound.

Captain Wang's mind was blank. Fortunately, after retiring from the army, he had been a security captain for so many years and had not lost his training. His body was faster than his brain, and he instinctively climbed upstairs.

The marble stairs became very slippery after getting wet. Although crocodiles have four legs, they are not as flexible as humans. After climbing four or five steps, they fell down comically, and their huge bodies fell into the ground. There was a "thump" sound in the water.

"Huh-huh-huh-" Captain Wang narrowly escaped death, limp on the wet steps of the third floor, his heartbeat sounded like a drum beating on his eardrums.

[Security Captain Wang Rui]: Yes, yes, there are crocodiles, everyone, don't go downstairs!

Vigorous panting can be heard in the voice. Climbing a flight of stairs is not a strenuous exercise, but the aftermath of escaping death is more terrifying than anything else.

As soon as Wang Rui's voice was sent out, the entire owner group exploded.

[Mo Chengcheng, Building 06, 306]: Brother Wang, where did you meet the crocodile? ! How could there be a crocodile? !

[Building 01, 504 Miao Jie]: Brother Wang, don't you read it wrong? It's not a virgin forest or a tropical rainforest. Although our city of Yu is close to the sea, where did the crocodiles come from?

[Building 11, 904 Xu Jiajia]: Brother Wang, are you okay? Is there anyone else on the third floor? Hurry up and move up first! Call the fire brigade now, can someone come over?

...

The crowd became a mess and panicked.

[Building 11, 901 Zhou Yixuan]: I checked the public account of Yucheng Zoo, and they just introduced a batch of giant crocodiles two months ago. I checked the pictures, and it looks a bit similar, but I'm not sure. , Does anyone know this?

When Yu Yuetong picked up the phone, she happened to see this message from Zhou Yixuan, and she immediately clicked on the search page to search.

Although she was neither a zoologist nor a breeder, she still had good eyesight after fighting mutant animals for so long.