Chapter 76 (1)

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 76 (1)

    "But, but we don't have so many cars... what should we do?"

    The person in charge's eyes lost focus, but it wasn't that he was too timid or lacked mental capacity.

    In the past two years, everyone has lived under the pressure of being crushed by the pressure of survival at any time.

    The active rescue from the state-owned government of Z is never enough to starve to death in a city.

    But not every country is so lucky.

    The suicide rate of Neon and Bangzi next door was not low before, but now the suicide rate has soared to a terrible figure.

    The government of country Z, no matter how difficult it is, must broadcast some good news that can see hope and see the future.

    ——For example, a new type of edible cactus has begun to enter the stage of large-scale planting, and everyone will soon be able to get rid of the vegetable shortage.

    ——For example, the 1001st solar power station has entered the operation stage again, and the power energy crisis has been alleviated.

    Despair-hope-despair-hope... The Z country people who have been ravaged repeatedly in this process have become a perfect contradiction.

    I want to die—forget it, I’ll wait—let’s mess it up, destroy the world—rescue and rescue again...

    The person in charge who is old but whose hair has only turned gray since last year is obviously entering this stage again.

    "Why are there not enough cars?" Yu Yuetong was as proficient as if she was in her own office, and found the list in the cabinet. These license plate numbers are all the cars that have registered for relocation.

    "The most indispensable thing here is the car! If there are 250,000 cars, then find 50,000 volunteer car owners. In a group of five, four people will share the luggage of the volunteer car owners, and the volunteer car owners will Responsible for delivering water and medicine."

    When the person in charge heard this, he felt that the plan was feasible, and the high light in his eyes came back, but soon fell into a low mood: "These are precious materials, what if they steal them?" Yan Annan reminded him: "

    He All the luggage is stored with other car owners!"

    The person in charge slapped his head: "Yes! Look at my memory! Oh, oh, I'm old, old, old!"

    The 250,000 cars Here, the official freight trucks are also included. In fact, a group of five does not need 50,000 volunteers at all, and more than 30,000 volunteers are enough.

    "More than 30,000?! That's it?!" The workload of registration and review of more than 30,000 people is overwhelming, but then think about the level of rush to move the supplies to these more than 30,000 vehicles, It's almost so dark that people can't wait to pass out and never wake up again!

    "Although it's a little troublesome, this is the best way at the moment."

    The probability of distributing supplies to everyone is about the same as doing nothing and watching accidents happen.