Chapter 39

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 39

Forums have become a niche thing in this Internet age, but some forums still survive.

A certain martial arts exchange forum was flooded by Yu Yuetong's live broadcast.

Because it involved martial arts, the server of this semi-professional niche forum with less than 1,000 daily active users almost collapsed.

[Chat] Let's talk about the technique of using hidden weapons in a live broadcast room.

First of all, let me declare that the internal power in this world only exists in novels. As for the internal power in the live broadcast room, everyone just listen to it. The next step is that she will definitely start classes to make money. Don't be fooled by her publicity stunts.

Okay, let's get down to business, we all know that with years of practice and wrist power skills, we can completely pick leaves and fly flowers, and use leaves to pierce flesh. There are at least ten masters in the forum who can do it. Next time, I am one of them, and now I will explain the wrong posture of a certain blogger's hand force. The front row is ahead of time, don't follow these wrong postures, it's easy to hurt your wrist!

...Expand all the

0th floor Qianji ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Not so good? As we all know, fresh meat is resilient. It is true that Qianji Dashen can shoot cucumbers with leaves from three meters away, but can you cut off crocodile meat? And you have missed a very important point - can you use hair and cotton thread as a hidden weapon just by using force skills? A piece of paper moving at high speed can cut human skin, but can a strand of hair moving at high speed? Apart from other things, how could it be possible to stand up the hair by relying on the force technique of the wrist! Even if it is the effect of static electricity! Then you explain, how do you throw such light strands of hair out?

Lord Qianji, as your ex-fan, I don't want to scold people, but because I once liked you, I have to say-be humble, and don't belittle others just because they have developed internal strength that you can't. . Is it that hard to admit that you are weaker than a woman? On the 33rd floor, move towards the leader of the martial arts---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.

, Do you think others can't do it? I put my words here! If you say something weird to my master again, don't blame me as a senior brother and bring my juniors and sisters to your door to fight with you in Mortal Kombat!

5 On the 2nd floor, Bai Xiaosheng is just below-----

grass (a kind of plant), upstairs, if you eat a peanut, you won't be so drunk! As a direct disciple, why haven't I heard that I have a senior brother like you!

On the 53rd floor, the head disciple------

? ? ? ? ? ? Has this forum been overrun by some strange creature? ! When did our forum build so many buildings in ten minutes? !

How long has it been since you were demented and brainwashed? ! I haven't researched the hair mechanism yet, but you are all martial arts enthusiasts, you should know the scientific principles!