Chapter 42 (2)

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 42 (2)

people. And they can only look for dishes that satisfy their taste buds among cheap dishes.

Do you like to eat? Love. But who gave them a choice?

Sister Guan Shiwen took two mouthfuls of rice, and the tears were completely uncontrollable.

They know that auntie is good, but the better auntie is, the more they hate that man and the family in charge. Why is it better for a father to treat them better than an aunt?

Mother Yu looked at the two poor nieces helplessly, and the little girl beside her was also covering her mouth and crying silently.

"Dad, come here and help me!"

Hearing Yu Yuetong's shout, Yu's father immediately got up and escaped from this kind of place that he was not good at.

"Shiwen, Shiyu, try this, I don't know if it's good or not, so let's just eat it!"

Yu Yuetong opened the casserole that occupied most of the table, and the white mist with the overbearing aroma almost made people fragrant Confused.

It's seafood stew.

At the bottom is rice cake cabbage, then spread a layer of pipi shrimp with cream, spread a layer of cheese, then prawns longer than the middle finger, spread a layer of cheese, and use another layer on top to weigh a pound. The yellow crab is full.

Yu Yuetong cooks a mildly spicy taste, which would be said to have spoiled such a good seafood at the coastal dining table, but the surging aroma suppressed tears and complaints.

Yu Yuetong said to the two sisters: "From now on, I will live on my own, eat whatever I want! Just try my best to live a good life." Guan Shiwen and Guan

Shiyu wiped away their tears, picked the biggest crab and put it in a bowl inside.

The two sisters raised their faces, looked at Yu Yuetong resolutely, and asked for her opinion: "Cousin, I want my mother's last name, is that okay?" Although it was a question, they said it in an affirmative tone.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes