Chapter 9

return

Returning to natural disasters and stockpiling

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 9

    The price of these fish is not low in the domestic vegetable market, and they have to be farmed specially, but they can’t be eaten in country A. It’s really too wasteful!

    And these flooded Asian carp are also a huge crisis after the end of the world. After the prologue of biological evolution kicks off, these carps that have no natural enemies and are flooded are like driving at double speed. A single king of fish in China has messed up several big cities. What about country A? There are hundreds of such "king fish" in country A.

    Under the same mode of raising Gu, even a thousand-meter-large fish, which is called "Jiao" by the domestic people, was born.

    A single fish occupies the largest freshwater lake in country A. When country A was the most arid, there was water there, but no one could get it.

    The last time Yu Yuetong heard about "Jiao" was in the thirteenth year of the end of the world. The giant "Jiao" was not only satisfied with a freshwater lake, but intended to open up the entire waters of country A. At that time It happened to be the most severe drought in country A, and people lived by the water. Under the domineering style of "Jiao", the population of country A dropped by two-thirds.

    Human beings were kicked out of its territory, and Yu Yuetong has never heard of it since then, and at that time, it was already a giant fish king of 1,080 meters!

    Yu Yuetong immediately found a way to contact local officials, trying to sell herself.

    "Treating Asian carp?" After participating in several banquets that she didn't like and spending five million on "sponsorship", Yu Yuetong finally discussed the feasibility of this matter with the person in charge.

    "Oh, Yu, I think you should know that we have already dealt with it a few months ago. There are so many Asian carp this year. The money for bullets has already exceeded the budget. The carcasses of those fish are still piled up there The garbage disposal fee has not yet been approved!" Then he complained about the efficiency of disposal and how hard he was.

    Yu Yuetong maintained a basic smirk, but her heart hurt so badly that she could barely breathe.

    The spawning period of Asian carp is basically in the first half of the year. The carp in the lake are so aggressive that they attack ordinary people is the result of a wave of governance.

    Country A’s measures to control carp are relatively simple and crude. Usually, helicopters are used to shoot with machine guns, and then the dead fish are picked up and disposed of as garbage.

    What a waste! What a waste!

    Yu Yuetong wished she could travel back to a few months ago, she was willing to pay any money, but only hoped that she could deal with the tens of millions of tons of "garbage".

    "Mr. Smith, it's like this. I'm going to open a dog food factory. The profit of meat protein needs to be reduced. I think these fish in the river are a good choice. If you can provide me with the test report of the fish meat, Next year's carp management, I think we can cooperate."