Chapter 52

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 52

    The mutated animals and plants in the information are much stronger than the human supernatural beings of the same level, and Yan Annan and the others have already raised their vigilance to the highest level.

    The root of bamboo is also called bamboo whip, which can be seen from the literal meaning of how powerful it is.

    There was a "snap" in the air, and the sound was so powerful that it seemed to smash a person's skull.

    Yan Annan was well prepared, took out the electric-shock-stick and circled up along the trajectory of the bamboo whip, and then a small thunder light blasted it to slag.

    "Captain, be careful behind you!"

    The scary thing about mutated bamboo lies in its ubiquitous root system that connects into a network.

    I don't know how much power the strong and powerful bamboo whip has accumulated underground, and its strength is so powerful that people can't fathom it.

    "Crack!"

    "Boom—"

    Accompanied by the sound of piercing through the air, came a terrifying lightning strike.

    The reason why the lightning ability is called the most aggressive ability is that it is as fast as light, a massive and extremely powerful lightning strike.

    Elemental powers are very weak in the early stage, fire powers can only be used as a mobile stove until now, even if it is a second-level thunder power, it is enough to send ten times more powerful than electric-shock-gun thunder and lightning.

    But what makes human beings better than mutated animals and plants is that human beings are creatures with intelligence, thinking and flexibility.

    Yan Annan had already taken precautions. When he entered the community, he began to pick up lightning balls. It would not take too much power to control the lightning to a few centimeters. The blue bar of the second-level ability user is much longer than that of the first-level , Yan Annan could afford the consumption.

    Although the consumption has increased, there are many more means of surprise attack.

    "Pa-pa-pa--" Losing parts of his body one after another, the mutated bamboo was furious, and dozens of bamboo whips pierced the iron box, swinging airtightly.

    Taking advantage of the opportunity to shatter the opponent's second bamboo whip, the water-type power user has already filled the entire iron box with soil.

    Water conducts electricity, and the electric-type superhuman doesn't need to get close to the waving crazy bamboo. Pressing his fingers on the water line that spreads to his feet, the whole person starts to discharge.

    "Zi la z la -"

    the bamboo whip swung even more exaggeratedly, but this time it was not the subjective attack of the mutated bamboo, but was convulsed by electricity.

    Bamboo is a plant that grows wildly after a thunderstorm, and it needs a lot of water to grow.

    Yan Annan's two lightning strikes made the mutated bamboo ready to "grow up", and the water-type supernatural person sent it a lot of water in time, so the mutated bamboo will be the most moist, and the premise that the wood does not conduct electricity is This piece of wood is dry wood. Wet wood still conducts electricity, let alone mutated wood whose body is full of water!