Chapter 8

return

Returning to natural disasters and stockpiling

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 8

    Country A's class groups are very powerful. After buying the ranch and farm, Yu Yuetong was forced to join a coalition consisting of ranchers, farmers, and fish farmers.

    For a social fear, this kind of forced alliance is very annoying, but for Yu Yuetong who only wants to spend money, it is extremely convenient.

    Using the name of "purchasing feed", she contacted the person in charge to purchase the feed raw materials needed by the ranch for a year. Because none of the five big farmers that Yu Yuetong contacted had a very good relationship, so she wasn't too worried about getting help.

    200,000 tons of corn, 200,000 tons of wheat, 200,000 tons of soybeans, 200,000 tons of oats, and 500,000 tons of alfalfa.

    Corn, wheat, soybeans, and oats are naturally food for humans. Although alfalfa is used as pasture, it is also a rare "nutrient" in the last days because of its high nutritional value.

    Alfalfa is easier to grow than grain. After planting, several crops can be harvested, and the annual output is extremely high. Even in the extreme conditions of the end of the world, home cultivation can reach an astonishing output of 4 tons per mu. Of course, it is incomparable with the current annual output of 8 tons, but it is also a life-saving plant!

    Yu Yuetong once ate alfalfa for three years, until the alfalfa mutated on a large scale and turned into an evolved plant that even people with supernatural powers could not digest.

    Buying grain from farmers is much cheaper than buying it at the wholesale market, but it is much more expensive than growing it yourself.

    A large string of numbers was debited from the card, even Yu Yuetong, who had long since stopped treating money as money, felt a little distressed.

    It's not that I feel sorry for the money itself, but that I have less things to buy.

    If she could, she would like to buy a lot of farms, but there are not so many opportunities to miss out. If it is not a mature farm, the experience and time she has spent is not as good as buying ready-made incense.

    Yu Yuetong suppressed the urge to buy out the entire country A's supplies, and went to collect a wave of free wool first.

    The cleanest freshwater lake in country A is in the west, and the huge lake is so clear that you can see the bottom of the lake.

    Whether there are parasites in the water, Yu Yuetong doesn't know, but in the end of the world, there are bugs that are a hundred times more terrifying than parasites, so this question is not a big deal! As long as it is water, it is better than anything else!

    "Ah! What is this! Is it a water monster?!"

    Yu Yuetong was sitting on a scenic boat and was about to drive to a place with few people, when she heard a familiar native language.

    Yu Yuetong turned her head, and saw a big fish over one meter long jumping out of the water, its silver-black scales gleamed coldly in the sun, and its powerful tail was about to be thrown at the panicked female tourist. .