Chapter 6

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 6

    Although Yu Yuetong survived, both physically and mentally, she was severely damaged in that battle. The research on the core of the ability was told to her by the researchers.

    But because the highest ability level among scientific researchers is only level 5, they can't break through Yu Yuetong's mental barrier, so their understanding of this crystal nucleus is almost non-existent.

    So in this life, the first time she found out that the crystal nucleus also came back with her was to study the crystal nucleus carefully.

    No one knows what the specific power level of [Ye Wang] is. Even if they set a level like [Tenth Level], the power has appeared for less than twenty years. The division of power levels Very rough.

    Before Yu Yuetong's death, the highest level of human powers was level nine. For example, Yu Yuetong's spiritual powers, after fully releasing the mental fluctuations, can be like the divine consciousness in Xiuxian's novels, with her as the center, an area with a radius of 50,000 meters will be Become her visible range.

    But if it is to use supernatural powers to hypnotize other intelligent creatures, it will only have a radius of five kilometers.

    To construct an illusion, it depends on the level of detail of the illusion.

    Her supernatural ability is more supportive, and her lethality is not as shocking as that of elemental supernatural powers.

    For example, the ninth-level ability of the thunder system can trigger the phenomenon of heaven and earth, covering a whole city under thunder clouds-but such a range is much smaller than the area that Yu Yuetong can cover.

    Mutated plants are intelligent, but the level of intelligence is equivalent to that of an eight-nine-year-old child. The mutated plants, which are weak in intelligence, are very powerful in abilities, and the ability users and mutated plants of the same level are far behind in battery life.

    Simply put, the blue bars of mutated plants are several times that of those with abilities.

    The same is true for mutant animals, except that the advantages of mutant animals are high attack power and thick blood bars.

    The abilities of mutated plants are generally much stronger than those with abilities, but even so, the area of ​​[Ye Wang]'s domain of more than 10 million square kilometers is too exaggerated. Much bigger than the entire country Z.

    Even, this number is just a conservative estimate.

    Once again, Yu Yuetong didn't even know if his desperate desperation would succeed.

    But fortunately, everything has not yet begun.

    Something called [Crystal Nucleus] like a crystal is the core of the ability.

    This thing exists in mutated animals and plants, as well as in supernatural beings.

    Yu Yuetong closed her eyes, and clearly felt that there were two beautiful crystal nuclei in her soul.