Chapter 75

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 75

    "The melon is here to repay the favor!" The white edges are pitifully small, as if a layer of melon skin has grown because the watermelon loves to be clean.

    The big round watermelon was split in half by the light touch of the knife tip, and it fell on the chopping board obediently. Without the hindrance of the melon rind, the aroma of the watermelon burst out immediately.

    The red melon flesh is extremely attractive. The sound of the melon cracking just now has told the world how crisp it is. Combined with the red color and strong melon fragrance, the mouth seems to have imagined its delicacy.

    "It smells so sweet!"

    At this moment, it seemed that the nose and tongue really had some kind of connection converter, and the secretion of saliva couldn't stop.

    Three large watermelons, half a piece for each person, with a spoon, everyone’s actions at this moment are as similar as copying and pasting—the

    spoon is inserted into the edge of the center, and then turned around, a piece of red meat without any melon seeds is ready was easily dug out.

    "哢哩——"

    opened his bloody mouth and swallowed it in a big gulp. The sound made by the teeth and red flesh was so crisp, the juice splashed, and the whole mouth was filled with the sweetness of watermelon.

    "Wooooow, this is the most delicious watermelon I've ever eaten in my life! My God, how could there be such a delicious melon! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo No more regrets!" Yin Yuwei exaggeratedly hugged the watermelon and cried loudly.

    The others were only more exaggerated, even Yan Annan used the spoon to create an afterimage.

    Yu Yuetong's eating looks are not ugly, but the speed is not slow. Speaking of which, although the watermelon is grown at home, it has been out for so long, and I have no time to eat it. I haven't eaten it for a long time, and even miss it.

    "The van is too small, if it is bigger, you don't need to sit outside to eat!" This is the only shortcoming, that is, there is no air conditioner, otherwise this would be complete!

    Although the empty factory building is cooler than outside, the high temperature of 40 degrees is still hot enough to make people sweat all over.

    On such a hot day, neither An An nor Kang Kang wanted to get out of the car.

    "I still have some watermelon seeds here, you go back and plant some yourself. This year, my family planted six watermelons and contracted melons for the whole summer." Yin Yuwei was envious, but she still declined

    Yu Yuetong's kindness: "I am just a plant Killer, it seems that he is not from country Z at all, and his farming skills are not brightened at all. Not a single seed of hundreds of cabbage seeds has germinated, and even the strawberry seedlings bought at a high price from others have all died QAQ” This is even more Yin Yuwei