Chapter 22 (1)

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 22 (1)

    Yu Yuetong was thinking about strawberries, oranges, and sugar cane, and was ready to go back to China after buying enough oil, but before going back, she went to the southern hemisphere and bought 100,000 tons of cherries.

    Yu Yuetong loves to eat cherries, especially cherries and scallion cherries. The meat is thick and the core is small, sweet and a little crunchy. That is, poverty limits her, otherwise she would be able to show off her weight at a time. No!

    She originally planned to stop buying the cherries, but the smell of the oranges was too enticing, so she bought another 100,000 tons of oranges.

    It also happened that the southern hemisphere was in the summer shrimp harvest season, so Yu Yuetong bought 100,000 tons of shrimp and tens of thousands of tons of other seafood, such as big lobster and king crab.

    "Anyway, it's just a coincidence!" Yu Yuetong excused her hoarding obsession feebly, but she was indifferent to the things in front of her eyes. This is really not her style!

    Although it is an amount that can't be eaten in a lifetime, but let it go, she is happy! She is satisfied! She feels safe!

    If there is just enough of everything for a lifetime, what if something unexpected happens? !

    When something will not increase but will only decrease, the initial starting point is even more important!

    She can choose whether to use 100,000 tons or ten catties for hoarding 100,000 tons of things, but only ten catties for hoarding ten catties.

    Anxiety, restlessness, fear, and in the end, I would rather watch than move even a catty.

    Yu Yuetong didn't want to live that kind of life.

    When Yu Yuetong returned to China, he didn't alarm anyone. Although he was doing activities in the strawberry garden near his home, Yu Yuetong, who added the air buff of presence to himself, was not recognized by any acquaintances.

    She came back this time not only to buy strawberries, but also to buy a house.

    The house in Yu Yuetong’s family was rented at the beginning, and the landlord was a very nice old lady. After renting for a long time, Yu’s father and Yu’s mother finally paid off their debts and had a little savings in their hands. I got the idea of ​​buying a house. But new houses cannot be bought, and they are not willing to buy older second-hand houses.

    It just so happened that the landlord's son was getting married and was going to sell the house for a bigger new one, so Mother Yu went back to her natal family to borrow some money, pooled together and bought the house.     Yu's father and Yu's mother are not very happy to buy other second-hand houses, but they have lived in this house for so many years, and they have already lived in love, and the old lady did not just sit down and sell it to them at the market price. , On the day of the transfer, a big red envelope of 30,000 yuan was included.     Yu Yuetong's college entrance banquet, the old lady also gave her a red envelope.     But this house that I lived in for 20 years is about to be demolished.     The 80-square-meter old house is not big, because it is an old house, and the typhoon was blown over the wall.     It was the first year after they transferred ownership. In the middle of the night, Yu Yuetong's family was sent to a temporary resettlement site by rescuers. The three of them stayed up all night with the quilts in their arms. After waiting for a few days to return, the whole room was completely furnished.     The Yu family had already spent all their money to buy a house, and even borrowed more than a hundred thousand from Grandpa Yu.     At that time, the government judged their house as a dilapidated house and asked them to demolish it. However, dozens of households in a building always disagreed. In addition, most of the residents' economic conditions were not very good, so it was not demolished in the end.     The Yu family took the subsidies from the government to repair the broken windows and walls, and endured this for several years.     It wasn't until these years that the urban area was planned to be demolished and a new high-speed rail built, so the Yu family had to move.     The demolition payment can only be paid after the signer has moved out. The move has already been completed when Yu Yuetong went to country A. The house rented by Yu’s father and Yu’s mother is close to the industrial area. It is very convenient for Yu’s father to go to work, but All the money was given to Yu Yuetong to study abroad. After working hard all her life, she didn't even have a home of her own in the end.