Chapter 94

return

Returning to natural disasters and stockpiling

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 94

    An An is a well-behaved and popular puppy, not to mention very rare in the community.

    He can play with children, use them as ladder mats for children, and never show his teeth even if a few clumps of hair are pulled off by ignorant babies. He is so docile as if he is not aggressive at all.

    But that's all only in gentle mode with no commands.

    When Yu Yuetong gave the order of "life or death", An An was the most efficient killing machine.

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't come here, 呿呿呿——"

    "Ka!"

    The cracking sound of bones can be heard clearly, and bright red blood gushes out from between the teeth, biting off a hand bone is like biting a biscuit easily.

    An An's eyes no longer showed any friendliness towards human beings. With a flick of his head, the middle-aged man who was about 1.7 meters tall was thrown away like a rag.

    It took a minute to play a one-sided crushing game, and An An raised her head and let out a majestic bark: "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" the

    dogs in the whole neighborhood barked in response.

    Yu Yuetong reminded the family who hadn't recovered yet: "Clean it up."

    Only then did Xi Xiaodong's family come to their senses. But his eyes were still filled with incredible shock and sluggishness.

    The movement of An'an gave the residents a sense of security. After everything was almost settled, someone finally dared to open the door to check the situation.

    "This... is this dead?"

    Several huskies have no physical strength. Although the bite force is strong, this group of men are not dolls who will not fight back even if the dogs bite at will. The most serious injury is on the neck. The canine fangs drew long marks, but there was still a long way to go before losing combat effectiveness.

    Therefore, it is no problem that this group of people was killed by An An's dog.

    "If you die, throw it in the non-recyclable trash can. Dispose of it together."

    Throwing corpses into non-recyclable trash bins has almost become a "hidden rule" on the surface.

    Non-recyclable garbage is different from hazardous garbage. It is generally used as fuel without considering environmental pollution.

    Randomly throwing corpses in hot weather is prone to infectious diseases. I don’t know if it should be said that the public has a high awareness of safety, or what, many murderers will throw the corpses into non-recyclable trash bins after committing crimes.

    At the beginning, everyone will make a fuss, but as the crime rate is getting higher and higher, everyone will get used to it.

    Later, some people who were reluctant to spend money or couldn't afford it put the corpses of their family members in clean trash cans, eliminating the need for a crematorium.