Chapter 19 (2) -20

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 19 (2)

bought.

As compensation, she bought 1,000 tons of cheese brushed rice cakes, 2,000 tons of ordinary rice cakes, and 1,000 tons of brown sugar rice cakes with raisins and white sesame on top. I like it very much, and bought a thousand tons.

The hot pot meatballs are also indispensable. I bought a thousand tons of each, and there are tripe, tendons, yellow throats and other things left by hundreds of thousands of cows in her space.

The other ones are fat beef rolls and mutton rolls. Yu Yuetong always feels that there is a gap between the ones he cut out and the ones he bought. The ones he buys seem to taste better, although he knows that they are not real beef or mutton. But after thinking about it, she still asked for 1,000 tons each, but she asked for it to be made of real beef.

Yu Yuetong is looking for OEM factories. This kind of factory does not have its own brand. Party A supplies materials, and they earn processing money. The quality control and quality depend entirely on the capital budget given by Party A.

Therefore, this kind of processing factory is much cheaper than the OEM products bought directly, and the quality is much better.

Then we bought 3,000 tons of various noodles like vermicelli, dried noodles, rice noodles, noodles, noodles, udon noodles, rice noodles, potato noodles, sweet potato noodles, wide noodles, sweet potato skins, and dried noodles.

There are also various shapes of pasta, which Yu Yuetong's cousin loves to eat, so she also bought 1,000 tons.

Then, Yu Yuetong went to the fast food factory to place a batch of orders, which is the kind of processing factory where ten takeaways and ten one flavors, ninety dishes, each dish cost 1,000 tons, and "customized" a batch of real ingredients Real materials, one hundred tons each.

Yu Yuetong also ordered a batch of braised pork. Beef tripe is convenient for hot pot, but beef heart and lungs are difficult to handle and delicious. There is a stall owner in the vegetable market next to Yu Yuetong's house. When I plan to go back next time, I will spend money to hire him to cook a batch.

Then, she couldn't hold back and bought several tons of synthetic steaks. Although I know these meats are not good, but they taste good, so I ate them as snacks.

In addition, there are daily necessities such as shower gel, shampoo, toothpaste, and toilet water. You can't find processing factories for these. Yu Yuetong directly contacted their factories and bought 100 tons of each of the commonly used products at home. Because he bought a lot, Yu Yuetong also asked the other party to give him a hundred boxes of disposable toiletries similar to hotels.

A set includes toothpaste, compressed towel, toothbrush, comb, shower gel, shampoo, shower cap, which is very convenient to use when going out.

As for the sulfur soap, I bought it separately. There was a rainy season that lasted for half a year under extreme weather. At that time, Yu Yuetong's chest and back were covered with acne, and almost the entire back was rotten. It was so soaked with blood that it would fall off as soon as it touched it, and a lot of pus and blood streaks flowed out. Yu Yuetong was so rotten that she suspected that she was going to have maggots, but almost everyone has a back like that in that kind of weather.